Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The khundryl Burned tears spoiler question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dexter1258 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

Beginning at page 280 in the mmpb the Khundryl Burned tears are raiding villages in Balkando territory correct? Did they get to that area with the Perish ahead of the Malazans troop movement? Erikson seems to imply the Balkando have been cheating them and thinking they are a bunch of dumb savages. As usual I'm sure I'll keep reading and figure it out eventually.

This post has been edited by Dexter1258: 03 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

RAFO, but back in RG Tavore mentioned that she sent the Khundryl and Perish on ahead.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#3 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

YES RAFO! This is one of my favorite eventualities...how the relationship with the Bolkando and the Bonehunters is handled! Classic SE...
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#4 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

gall has some of the greatest lines in the entire series when he speaks with abrastal for the first time.

"... and every step of that journey, was war."

so many shivers! :thumbsup:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#5 User is offline   Dexter1258 

• Recruit

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Sorry, what's rafo?

#6 User is offline   Dexter1258 

• Recruit

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

Dexter1258 said:

1354592978[/url]' post='1015185']
Sorry, what's rafo?

Got it from urban dictionary. Gotcha, read and find out

#7 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Reach-Around Fapping Ovation....we save those for only the very best questions on the board.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#8 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

View Postworrywort, on 04 December 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

Reach-Around Fapping Ovation....we save those for only the very best questions on the board.

I just sprained a ligament in my wrist. Thanks Zeus I have two arms. Moving on...
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#9 User is offline   Salt-Man Z 

• My pen halts, though I do not
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostStalking Stonny, on 04 December 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

View Postworrywort, on 04 December 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

I just sprained a ligament in my wrist. Thanks Zeus I have two arms. Moving on...

In the future, I'd recommend some quick stretches beforehand to avoid RAFO-related sprains.
"Here is light. You will say that it is not a living entity, but you miss the point that it is more, not less. Without occupying space, it fills the universe. It nourishes everything, yet itself feeds upon destruction. We claim to control it, but does it not perhaps cultivate us as a source of food? May it not be that all wood grows so that it can be set ablaze, and that men and women are born to kindle fires?"
―Gene Wolfe, The Citadel of the Autarch

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users