Malazan Empire: Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game - Malazan Empire

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game When Transcendentals Attack!

#101 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

So. How were all of your days? Can't let the thread die.

I've had a good day though I have to say I was looking for mafia to start for quite some time. I really enjoy mafia but I only really enjoy the more difficult ones, I think I'm probably a little too wise for these MnP ones but I decided to join in anyway because I didn't have too many other things to do. Plus I wanted this one to be over quickly so we can get back to the higher TMDI ones, so I thought if I join in I can find the killers quickly and we can finish.

#102 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

My day wasn't bad, worked and mulched my flower bed. Plane-Jane kinda day. I'm hitting the sack now. I'll be back in the morn to read probably hundreds of Shelly's wild posts.

#103 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

And with "thread die" i mean "We can't leave Shelly alone in here or he'll burn down the place"

Funny, my girlfriend said the exact same thing to me. Do you know her?

#104 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

My day wasn't bad, worked and mulched my flower bed. Plane-Jane kinda day. I'm hitting the sack now. I'll be back in the morn to read probably hundreds of Shelly's wild posts.

Ok goodnight Korbas, I hope you can come back refreshed and ready because I think you need to step up your contribution. You're one of the 'good ones' so you need to really lead the line. And I'll make sure to have plenty of thoughts for you like you asked, ok?

#105 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

Sleep well, Korbas.

#106 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

I notice that Thyrllan is here but not posting, so he must be lurking. Which only adds to my already strong evidence that he is a killer. I wish people would check in already so they could see this too and vote him and then we'd be halfway done.

#107 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

Unless there are three killers????? This seems likely.

#108 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

I wonder why the thread is so quiet and so few people have checked in. Maybe it's because the rest all have really important complicated roles so they're trying to get their heads around them. Of course if I had a big role and wasn't a roleless inno like I am then I would be here anyway because I think that I could pick up any role pretty quickly.

#109 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

I am only on for a minute. But I agree with Shelly we should be looking for codes. Actually Shelly seems to making perfect sense. If only I wasn't pressed for time. Thy is starting to look a little suspect.

Vote Thyrllan

Edited for spelling

This post has been edited by Tulas Shorn: 22 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

#110 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostAnomandaris, on 22 May 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

That was Terry Goodkind.

This is Anomandaris' post before he was silenced. See he had already figured out something and figured it out really well. The killers must have felt threatened so they silenced him. I would be really interested in seeing what Anomandaris comes up with and how he feels about Thyrllan because Ano strikes me as really intelligent and he makes a lot of sense on here.

#111 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:59 AM

Tulas Shorn just said Shelly makes perfect sense.

Hah.

Hahahahaha.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, Anomandaris probably just went to Blasphemer's page and looked at his last namechanges...It's not that hard to figure that out.
Also, we saw the "Anomander is sóóó intelligent" thing last game, where Serc was also being an annoying poster. I see a pattern.

#112 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

Remove Vote

Vote Tulas Shorn

#113 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostTulas Shorn, on 22 May 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

I am only on for a minute. But I agree with Shelly we should be looking for codes. Actually Shelly seems to making perfect sense. If only I wasn't pressed for time. Thy is starting to look a little suspect.

Vote Thyrllan

Edited for spelling

I knew this would happen and to be honest I had a suspicion beforehand that it would be Tulas Shorn. I made a bogus case and train on Thyrllan to see who would jump on and sure enough Tulas did, because he was just trying to hop on a train and get an inno lynched just like I knew he would and so he fell into my trap! You almost had Thyrllan, Tulas, but luckily I've got off the train just in time to stop you like I knew I would and I knew you would and now we have you.

#114 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Tulas Shorn just said Shelly makes perfect sense.

Hah.

Hahahahaha.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, Anomandaris probably just went to Blasphemer's page and looked at his last namechanges...It's not that hard to figure that out.
Also, we saw the "Anomander is sóóó intelligent" thing last game, where Serc was also being an annoying poster. I see a pattern.

I am making sense but not in the way that Tulas thought and that's why I caught him out. I'm glad to see you're still here though Galain so that you can get some tips on how to play mafia off this, and also I hope you have your provisional in to heal me because I reckon I will be catching some nasty shit off Tulas at night.

#115 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

Wise D'riss has noted that Shellys vote on Tulas is without comment. Shelly does NOTHING without comment, so wise D'riss has determined that Shelly is being serious suddenly.

"Woe unto them that has irked the Lore, for they shall be as a hellhound unto you with idiot drooling and slobbering for the rest of thy days."

D'riss also observes that Tulas seems to have seized on something, perhaps some wheat amidst the chaff. But one wonders if he does not pre-empt the serious stage of the game? Perhaps he is an evil-doer seizing a ripe opportunity to impugn upon another?

Wise D'riss also has used his keen observation skills to note that Galain made early edits to opening posts, with nary an explanation of the erasure. 'Tis suspicious.

#116 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Shelly JUST commented, D'riss.

#117 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Poor unfortunate D'riss has crossposted and made to look the fool.

D'riss offers humble apologies all around.

#118 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostD, on 22 May 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Wise D'riss has noted that Shellys vote on Tulas is without comment. Shelly does NOTHING without comment, so wise D'riss has determined that Shelly is being serious suddenly.

"Woe unto them that has irked the Lore, for they shall be as a hellhound unto you with idiot drooling and slobbering for the rest of thy days."

D'riss also observes that Tulas seems to have seized on something, perhaps some wheat amidst the chaff. But one wonders if he does not pre-empt the serious stage of the game? Perhaps he is an evil-doer seizing a ripe opportunity to impugn upon another?

Wise D'riss also has used his keen observation skills to note that Galain made early edits to opening posts, with nary an explanation of the erasure. 'Tis suspicious.

Also, the post that said "First!" Originally said Third, because someone posted before PAthshaper's opening post, and he removed them.
The other post that says "Hello all", or something along those lines, said "Damn you Pathshaper!", and then "Hello all", because Pathshaper took my third post and the post that said "Third!" was actually the fourth.

Yup.

#119 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

One has hopefully made due notice that D'riss is currently in agreement about the actions of one Tulas Shorn.

Sometimes the slobber hits the mark!

#120 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

View PostD, on 22 May 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

I have made some comments now D'riss which you should read so you can get some pointers but yes you are right I am being serious and Tulas is definitely worth voting for because his attempt to run a train on Thyrllan is really suspicious.

Also I think you might want to knock off the role-playing soon because other people might find it annoying soon you know? I know this is day 1 but we've started playing seriously and besides we already have one killer in Tulas so we need to lynch him.

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users