Malazan Empire: Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game - Malazan Empire

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 87.5: The Numbers Game When Transcendentals Attack!

#81 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

Oh, right, so let's just keep repeating your a roleless inno. It's not suspicious as fuck at all.

#82 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 22 May 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

yes, clearly :D

no symp so just a Muppet then. Or the most bizarre approach to being a killer in the history of mafia

Is a Muppet another role? I haven't been playing mafia for too long so I don't think I've come across this role yet but I am not this role. I'm just a roleless inno and I'm hoping to live as long as possible and help as much as possible, but if this Muppet role is around then should we try and protect them?

I'm pretty sure it said there were just two killers and ten no-role innos. You can be Kermit if you want though.

But then there's what happens with the numbers, have you thought about that???????? I'm pretty sure that means something. My number probably doesn't mean much though because I'm just a roleless inno so I'm just hoping to live for as long as possible and stay out of the notice of the killers.

#83 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

He's got it all figured out guys you just talk really fast about anything and everything with no punctuation and eventually the heavens will open up and spill mafia knowledge into your mind. His grandfather was once the best mafia player on the west coast and he taught him everything he ever knew about mafia and how to catch scum and pinpoint all of the killers and stuff like that. Its all so simple hahahah you fell into my trap everyone....

#84 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Oh, right, so let's just keep repeating your a roleless inno. It's not suspicious as fuck at all.

^^ You are the only person who insists that they are roleless inno over and over again thus far....something to think about

#85 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

^^ You are the only person who insists that they are roleless inno over and over again thus far....something to think about

Because I know that I am a roleless inno. Are you saying that you don't know that you are roleless inno? That makes me worried as I was pretty sure that you would be on our team but perhaps you are the Faceless Man like the one who took over Galain earlier - is that how the FM works? I'm pretty sure it is.

#86 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

Or maybe i'm just being sarcastic while pointing out the fact that he repeats the fact that he's a roleless inno every other line.

#87 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

By the way, I have to say I'm surprised and a bit disappointed to find a role like the FM in this game because I don't think that makes it meat and potatoes like ST said it would be. I thought ST would know better than that because he was awesome in the zombies game and really knew his shit.

#88 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

He's got it all figured out guys you just talk really fast about anything and everything with no punctuation and eventually the heavens will open up and spill mafia knowledge into your mind. His grandfather was once the best mafia player on the west coast and he taught him everything he ever knew about mafia and how to catch scum and pinpoint all of the killers and stuff like that. Its all so simple hahahah you fell into my trap everyone....

I don't have it all figured out yet, like I don't know who the second killer might be yet but not everyone has checked in I don't think so the second killer could be among those guys - have you thought of that Korbas?????? Honestly I think you need your head screwed on tighter otherwise those scummies will spin it right round hahahahaha.

#89 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

Because I know that I am a roleless inno. Are you saying that you don't know that you are roleless inno? That makes me worried as I was pretty sure that you would be on our team but perhaps you are the Faceless Man like the one who took over Galain earlier - is that how the FM works? I'm pretty sure it is.

There are only two killers and ten roleless innos.........

#90 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Oh shut up.

#91 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 22 May 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

I don't have it all figured out yet, like I don't know who the second killer might be yet but not everyone has checked in I don't think so the second killer could be among those guys - have you thought of that Korbas?????? Honestly I think you need your head screwed on tighter otherwise those scummies will spin it right round hahahahaha.

I was just mocking your off-the-fucking-wall style of response and the fact that you bring your grandfather into everything

#92 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

Korbas, he's obviously pretending to have a mental handicap, don't feed the trolls.

#93 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

definitely trolling

#94 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Korbas, he's obviously pretending to have a mental handicap, don't feed the trolls.

...but they look so hungry.

#95 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

Or maybe i'm just being sarcastic while pointing out the fact that he repeats the fact that he's a roleless inno every other line.

I think Korbas was agreeing with you Galain. This is why you need to stick with me so that I can point out things like this to you and show you the ropes. 'Cause I've played some mafia now and you are clearly a noob so I can show you how to play it properly and catch that scum. So far you've been good at playing the patsy for my trap but you need to step it up. Plus of course you are both wrong about being suspicious of me, but at least it's good that you're looking even if it's in the wrong place. But don't worry we'll find those killers, just stick with me.

#96 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:42 AM

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Just starve him, he'll lose the energy to talk soon enough.

#97 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

If the Gods are good

#98 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

View PostKorbas, on 22 May 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

View PostGalain, on 22 May 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

If the Gods are good

Signalling???????

#99 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

So. How were all of your days? Can't let the thread die.

#100 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

And with "thread die" i mean "We can't leave Shelly alone in here or he'll burn down the place"

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users