• You cannot reply to this topic

The Hamlet SPoilers for the Hamlet

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

MM link

Mafia Manager

So start at the bottom by the last not voted name then drag up past the vote box to the "It" and copy all of that. The format will be there when you copy it into the thread.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostMockra, on 07 February 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

I am assuming twelve didn't just leave town wimpy with a bunch of RIs just looking around at each other with blank stares.

I saw this sentence and I laughed my ass off. That is exactly what I did to town. HA

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 February 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

MM link

Mafia Manager

So start at the bottom by the last not voted name then drag up past the vote box to the "It" and copy all of that. The format will be there when you copy it into the thread.

I'm wondering if the security features here at work at interferring with what I can see. I'm assuming I need to first click the votes link and then Copy up as you say? Because when I click the Vote link I see nothing.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Tapper pretty near nails it, except for the fact I threw in a few more wrinkles.

View PostTennes, on 07 February 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

They have to avoid voting each other. That's the big downfall for scum, and that is why I think we should lynch every day and apply pressure and have people run the gauntlet when they're ducking attention, being unproductive and/or not making cases.
They'll look towards Fener for guidance on who is safe to vote for. If they don't vote, but rely on Pigface, they will stand out and we might bag them that way.

This game is a case-makers heaven. We have a walking, (trash) talking outed scum. We can put connections in the open to him, and after a few days, we have people who avoid activity or with whom Fener has not interacted at all, too. Pressure people, see if they crack. Look for people trying to waste days by being inconclusive. Question people on why they vote, why they don't vote. You'll get odd answers, you'll get good answers, you'll get answers that smell like roses first and then like shit.

Also, the finder reveal plan.... I'm against it. Without the certainty of having a healer, this is the dumbest move possible. Do we have a healer? I don't know. We very likely don't have a guard (otherwise this game would stalemate really fast - and if we have one, then we have no finder or the guard would just guard fener while the finder finds), we might have a vig, and perhaps we have a healer. I think a lover pair and a healer is the likeliest combination, myself. It makes sense in a game where numbers are our worst enemy and team scum consists of a killer with 3 symps (or rather, 1 symp with 3 non-powered masters). Scum is low-powered but presents a challenge through numerical strength.

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

WTF

Of all the players that have gotten heat on Day 1 we have the FM and 2 of the 3 shields and arguably Mental should have gotten more heat for suggesting voting for night. That is all the major roled players. You guys are going to ruin my game before we even get started. Especially if Mott gets lynched before he even gets one recruit.

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

I think D'rek caught the schmuck reference and Mott obviously didn't so she thinks that Mott is scum. Correct but it could have been either the FM or a Healer too. Not sure I like where this is going.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Mott realizing his pre game choice of recruit was probably a bad one.

Olar Ethil, on 07 February 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Ah fuck you Rashan, I don't even know what the fuck he is on about.

This is not going well, if ruse is all important, was he exempt from recruitment? If not well eventually people are going to just lynch him since he 'revealed' so early.

Man, I seem to be sick today, can't even get my mind to focus on anything at all, this is shit.

If I die today/tonight will Rashan still be recruited? I take it not if I get lynched but maybe if I get a successful recruitment of him it will shut him the fuck up.

I might be a little crabbit today Posted Image.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

If I don't get to it for cult recruitments send them this PM. Obviously if Olar bites it then Rashan is the current person to be the next cult leader.

You are fed up with the status quo and you feel contempt for your fellow people so when you are approached with an offer you couldn't refuse you jump right on it. You decide that it would be great to be on the giving rather than receiving end of things for a change.

You have been recruited by Rashan to join his cult

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

#49 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

Oh, this is a great set up for the game, twelve. Too bad I ate the dirt trying to play. Looks like I was right about getting lynched fast.

Glad I was right about HP, hope Tapper will come back for another look.

Didn't see the cult thing, well done.
This is gonna be good.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 February 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 February 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

MM link

Mafia Manager

I'm wondering if the security features here at work at interferring with what I can see. I'm assuming I need to first click the votes link and then Copy up as you say? Because when I click the Vote link I see nothing.

I am going to say user error. Mainly because I know you and well I can see that you have figured it out enough to lynch. SO.... :unsure:

Venge

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostHiddenOne, on 07 February 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Oh, this is a great set up for the game, twelve. Too bad I ate the dirt trying to play. Looks like I was right about getting lynched fast.

Glad I was right about HP, hope Tapper will come back for another look.

Didn't see the cult thing, well done.
This is gonna be good.

Glad you like it. Sorry you died so soon. I thought you were playing pretty good for a while there. JLV had to go and be stupid and get himself in a jam which didn't help you out any. We are hoping for a freak out when the first cult player dies. That should really stir up the pot.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:37 AM

And the game will likely have it's first Shield Casualty Night 2

Ruse, on 08 February 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

Provisionally Jump to Olar Ethil

But only D'rek will likely know it as she will now become the new cult leader.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

#53 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:06 AM

Fuck. Haha! Fuck.

I was totally right! Using the word "shmuck" was an effective signal to fellow townies.
When it incurred the wrath of our wonderful mods, I deduced that the inno role info was indeed copy/pasted to all inno roleless....
Which led me to recognize Olar Ethil as a non-townsperson upon his non-recognition of the word used three times in a conversation between me and Eloth on thread.
I was this close to voting OE, but I saw it was a hopeless case, so I jumped on the train for Silanah...:unsure:
Now I'm dead.

crud.:gando:

#54 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

This is a very elegant game twelve. From within the game as RI, I felt we were fucked, royally (heh) fucked. I couldn't really see a way that town could win without a finder (in a way I was right because the FM will figure out pretty quickly who is town and who is not).

Any indication whether Khells figured out it was me and killed me just for being GH or was he threatened by me (hope hope...)?

Yeah, and I completely missed the schmuck thingy. Pretty clever if you ask me. I know you don't like it because town gets a freebie advantage, but frankly, when you are RI, you take any opportunity you get.

I've decided when it comes to reasoning out mafia, I am unimaginative to the nth degree. :unsure: SSSSSSIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

I'll start the repping so I don't have to wait for rep recharge later.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#55 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostGalain, on 08 February 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

Fuck. Haha! Fuck.

I was totally right! Using the word "shmuck" was an effective signal to fellow townies.
When it incurred the wrath of our wonderful mods, I deduced that the inno role info was indeed copy/pasted to all inno roleless....
Which led me to recognize Olar Ethil as a non-townsperson upon his non-recognition of the word used three times in a conversation between me and Eloth on thread.
I was this close to voting OE, but I saw it was a hopeless case, so I jumped on the train for Silanah...:unsure:
Now I'm dead.

crud.:gando:

Wait, you are The Blind Sapper!!! O_o This is your second game and you are already thinking this sharp despite never having modded and only playing 1 other game. 2 rep coming your way! Damn I'm going to commit suicide if you are ever on the opposite team as me.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

Kalse, on 08 February 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 08 February 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

I was starting to wonder also.. I mean it is fairly obvious who you are. AND the entire thread knows who Khell is... What I am wondering is how long before people start asking why you are still alive.... :gando:

Just your friendly Vengeance.... :unsure:

hey, I haven't mentioned class even once this game, :gando:

i'm sure there must be SOMEONE who hasn't alted me yet.....

Touche and the main reason that I would know it was you is due mainly to posting times... :gando: I will let TBS know

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:52 AM

BlindSapper... Mental says sorry he mistook you for the dude.

#58 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

And Tapper is tearing JLV a new butthole! Nice, let's see hoe JLV responds (I bet with some swear words)

Edit: I think he's doomed himself, the thread never responds well to :"You guys are dumbasses"

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 08 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

This is going to be a discussion point I just know it.

I discussed with both PB and Venge on the balance of the game and we concluded that if the FM could reveal as town that it might break the game especially since we gave him a bp with all the nk and vigs flying around. So we did a compromise. The FM could fake reveal all he wants he just couldn't reveal as finder or FM. The way he revealed was up to him within the contraints we gave him.

Any thoughts on this are welcome.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Pig Lord Thoughts.

Fener, on 06 February 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

I know it's probably because I know what they are, but both Olar and especially Kalse seem to be symping me really blatantly :unsure:

Why suggest voting night Kalse? It will either get taken up as a good idea, or get you lynched. Either way I don't like it. My symps should not be making useful posts!!!

Fener, on 07 February 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

I'm assuming that the CF reveal whether they've lynched one of my protectors or not?

It crossed my mind to kill my protectors and then have them lynching only town for the rest of the game as they try to find them :gando: But I assume they won't be like regular symps who only come up inno.

Fener, on 07 February 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Hmm, I've just remembered that you said this game would a highish TMDI, so now I'm very curious about what Ruse could be. Perhaps it's time to stop thinking about finders and healers and think instead more 'out of the box.'

I wonder if I can even kill Ruse. What if a kill attempt on him rebounds onto one of my shields? But then, would he have been so adamant about calling for a healer?

Cancel the provisional kill

Fener, on 07 February 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Indeed, why would there be a traditional finder around? After all, the one scum killer role is out in the open. So there must be some kind of variation on a finder out there.

Fener, on 07 February 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

So Galain dead too. I don't know how it came about, but I'm very glad - I don't know if he was the original source of PM-gate, but I had him down as others thinking he was town, so I'm glad he's out of the way.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users