• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#981 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

How long do we have left? I don't see my Tulas vote taking off although I will maybe look to do a more thorough read up and see if I can get a proper case built. If you have a look throughout the thread a lot of people mention a player a few times and then that player is set up for the lynch, it happened with Atrahal and I think it will happen to me tomorrow or the next day, comments like Eloth pinged my scum dar, I have no "feel" on Eloth, and a few posts like this, even in the list of players that people have produced. I don't see why i've been given of this scent. I'm doing my best and when i'm gone away for a while i've let you know, I think scum would be around a lot more than me, either to try and manipulate the thread or defend themselves when they can, I was gone all weekend and can only get on at certain points in the day where I try and get involved as much as possible. If I could analyse the thread a little better, i'd probably be a better asset but seem as though I can't maybe a lynch of me could help town. Right now letting the day time out doesn't help us what so ever. We'd be stuck on the various arguments of the last couple of days. That being said i'll

Remove Vote

Vote Kessobahn

I think he seems the better choice for a lynch today although this isn't one I am confident on like I was with Atrahal. Maybe it will be more succesful because I don't have a great "read" on him. If he is trying to blend in then it is working because I can only remember his posts about Osseric and nothing much more.

#982 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

now, if that ain't irony, I don't know what is.

#983 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

I talked about the people who had votes on them, that's why I didn't mention silanah. Yes i'm trying to lead the thread, no one else is stepping up.

#984 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Kessobahn carried on the WIFOM argument well beyond it's sell-by-date, bringing it back up whenever there was even a whiff of a mention of it by Osseric, Sorrit, or whoever. It makes him look like he has a CAUSE, a PURPOSE, an AIM. But that cause is nothing to do with what we're trying to achieve here, the lynching of BB. In fact, by constantly bringing it back up, he is actually diverting precious time away from looking for BB (as well as, as a by-product, putting attention again and again back on to Osseric). Kessobahn is scum - I'd stake Shelly's life on it.

Why, thank you.

OK, since we may have to look for a compromise lynch:
I could switch to Okaros. Once again, no base of a case, but on gut entirely.
I am also amenable for a Kessobahn vote, although that is mostly because the one making it is so convinced of his own correctness.

On a different approach, aka who smells like town:
Osseric is for me PI.

Possible town includes
TS, Silanah - both too little interest and too many time constraints. If one or both are scum, I'll shake my head in disgust after the game. I also think they may be primary BB2 suspects.

Potential scum:
Everyone else, of whom Sorrit and Okaros give the most sympish vibes.

#985 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Crosspost where we vote for each other. Classic.

How can he deflect from me when I haven't received much heat? I'm getting heat now but I believe that to be a culmination of posts by various players that says "i'm not sure about Eloth", that happened with Atrahal. It's a common theme. It also helps a lynch go forward. Over the weekend and the couple of days before my name has come up a few times, no case has followed, just a suspicion. Unless you count Okaros' joke case, as it wasn't a case, it was just a few lines to make his Atrahal case a lot stronger.

If we need the numbers i'll switch to me and hammer if needed but you'd be making a mistake and letting scum have another day.

#986 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Yes, kess, you once pointed that someone is like you, I.e. not contributing. Actually since then eloth has stepped up a little bit, the same cant be said of you.

#987 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Remove vote
vote Kessobahn

#988 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostEloth, on 16 January 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

How can he deflect from me when I haven't received much heat? I'm getting heat now but I believe that to be a culmination of posts by various players that says "i'm not sure about Eloth", that happened with Atrahal. It's a common theme. It also helps a lynch go forward. Over the weekend and the couple of days before my name has come up a few times, no case has followed, just a suspicion. Unless you count Okaros' joke case, as it wasn't a case, it was just a few lines to make his Atrahal case a lot stronger.

If we need the numbers i'll switch to me and hammer if needed but you'd be making a mistake and letting scum have another day.

not... again... ugh
:p

#989 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

Seriously, we need to lynch kesso. I stake everything on it.

#990 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 16 January 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

not... again... ugh

You'd go for a lynchless day? How would that help us?

#991 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostOkaros, on 16 January 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Yes, kess, you once pointed that someone is like you, I.e. not contributing. Actually since then eloth has stepped up a little bit, the same cant be said of you.

if the two of you are also innos, we are seriously wasting tons of time.

#992 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

View PostOkaros, on 16 January 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Seriously, we need to lynch kesso. I stake everything on it.

and if that doesn't work, then what? I seem to recall you saying you bet shelly's life on it.... setting up a new lynch?
hell, i'm willing to believe Eloth is inno at his point.

you, otoh, either took initiative to lead us nowhere, or you are scum who came out of the woodwork in the lull

remove vote

vote Okaros

as much as it pains me that Osseric may have been right.

#993 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

We need two votes.

#994 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

Because Okaros is convincingly convinced.
Also, because I am not at all convinced of Okaros and would like to see where this leads. Benefit of the doubt for 1 more day.

#995 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

This is day 3.10 minutes left in the day.
11 Players still alive: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn
6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

3 Votes for Kessobahn ( Okaros, Tulas Shorn , Eloth
1 Vote for Korlat (Sorrit )
) 2 Votes for Okaros ( Karatallid, Osseric )
2 Vote for Eloth (Shelatha Lore, kessobahn)
Playrs not voted: Kessobahn, Korlat, Olar Ethil, Silanah10 min left.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#996 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

5 minutes. Whose around? Osseric and someone else?

#997 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

View PostEloth, on 16 January 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 16 January 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

not... again... ugh

You'd go for a lynchless day? How would that help us?

I oppose the practice of self-votes. it's lazy play. whenever I mod a game, it's illegal to self vote.
but w/e, this is just personal sentiment. imho, too many people try to prove they are innos with this willingness to sacrifice.

#998 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 16 January 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 16 January 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

The 'if' innos thing again. Your lynch would certainly be no waste at all.

if the two of you are also innos, we are seriously wasting tons of time.

#999 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

13 minutes. Reading last few posts.

#1000 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Fuck it, ignore my previous vote count :p
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

15 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users