• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#941 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostEloth, on 16 January 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

Didn't realise there were still only 4 votes.

Vote Atrahal

Because scum are ALWAYS silenced on day 2. Fact!*

*may not be actual fact.

You was first to make the case against Atrahal, everyone thought he was scummy at this point and there was no alternative coming forth. Yet you waited until at least three people had already voted before laying down your vote.

Right now it looks to me like you're trying to direct the thread without actually putting yourself out there.

I was suspicious of you and Atrahal.

I looked at your posts but honestly there wasn't a whole lot to go on.

I looked at Atrahal's posts and there seemed to be a bit more to go on there. As I admitted even then, it wasn't a whole lot still, which is why I put the case out there and didn't vote, as I wanted to see what others thought first, and if any better case would come up.

It didn't, there wasn't, so I voted Atrahal.

#942 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

Right now it looks to me like you're trying to direct the thread without actually putting yourself out there.

Well, if you want to put something forward yourself which is more than trying to stir suspicion against me, and then letting others take over (wait? Is that directing? GASP!), then please, be my guest and make a proper case.

Anyhoo, I've 'put myself out there' now, to use your parlance, with my case on Kesso. Look, I even voted!

#943 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

View PostOkaros, on 16 January 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

Well, if you want to put something forward yourself which is more than trying to stir suspicion against me, and then letting others take over (wait? Is that directing? GASP!), then please, be my guest and make a proper case.

Anyhoo, I've 'put myself out there' now, to use your parlance, with my case on Kesso. Look, I even voted!

It's interesting how Kessobahn is the second highest poster yet has next to no serious content outside of the WIFOM debacle.

IF Kesso is scum, who then do you think is his partner?

#944 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostSorrit, on 16 January 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 16 January 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

It's interesting how Kessobahn is the second highest poster yet has next to no serious content outside of the WIFOM debacle.

IF Kesso is scum, who then do you think is his partner?

The only hint to that that I found was the defense of Olar which was tacked on to the end of a post on a different subject, i.e. it looked like it didn't want too much attention drawn to it. But that's hardly conclusive.

#945 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:02 AM

Olar is the other player who've been focusing on the evils of WIFOM, I wonder if it's probable that the two scum players would let their opinions align to that extent. I'm not discounting it mind you.

#946 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostSorrit, on 16 January 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 16 January 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 16 January 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

Finally there's Shelly. Who claims a whole lot of highly improbable scenarios for why she's alive today. None of them seem terribly likely in my opinion, but then I'm naturally paranoid.

Oh god, here we go again. Is it so hard to see why I won't confirm or deny what exactly happened last night?
If you don't like it, vote.

Oh I understand that from a healer's perspective it wouldn't make sense to confirm anything, but I'm getting suspicious of your original claim.

Like I said, if you don't like it, vote. Put your money where your mouth is. If you are town, if you doubt me so much, wanting a clear resolution would be in your benefit. The thing is, I know I come up inno, and I have good reasons for my current smokescreen (you admit it yourself) that do fit my claim, I have supporting circumstantial evidence in last night's results. In other words, when my CF matches my claim, it is going to lead to a real careful examination of whoever starts/ jumps on my train.
For scum, keeping me around until a time where there is pressure on town and enough doubt of me to run a train is a better option than lynching me now. Considering your current statements, you're inching towards the second category.

I have staked my claim, the night result supports it, although of course there could be a guard or the kill could be with-held. If you doubt me so much, you can solve it for all time by voting me now. Today seems a day remarkably lacking new content so far. Pursuiing my CF seems a decent option. However, keep also in mind that I already mentioned that I am a must-lynch at some point. That is a cul-de-sac for any scum, even if I were UB and would come up inno on CF, it would force BB2 to go to a d-day with only 3 alive instead of winning a day before that. Not favourable at all.

As such, if I were scum, my claim only makes sense with me as BB1. You'll want to catch him asap.
If you think that is me, go ahead, vote, despite the personal consequences. Today is relatively low on content anyway.

That's your only choice right now: accept the claim for now as truth and shut up, or vote me.

Because the more you winge about how you don't like it and don't trust it without doing anything about it in the form of a vote, is just encouraging others to take the step you don't dare to make, which will turn out exceptionally scummy once my CF comes out.

#947 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

I believe that is why the thread is so quiet, no one wants to lynch someone who might turn out innocent. If we believe you then we need to leave you alone until at the very least one BB has been lynched. If we believe Osseric is town and therefore by extension Sorrit then we are wittling down the number of players that are actually scum. However, this is mafia and we shouldn't trust anyone. Unless you have information that PI's someone (not you Shelly).

I'm interested to see where TS, Silanah and Olar place their vote today.

#948 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 16 January 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Finally there's Shelly. Who claims a whole lot of highly improbable scenarios for why she's alive today. None of them seem terribly likely in my opinion, but then I'm naturally paranoid.

Oh god, here we go again. Is it so hard to see why I won't confirm or deny what exactly happened last night?

Oh I understand that from a healer's perspective it wouldn't make sense to confirm anything, but I'm getting suspicious of your original claim.

Like I said, if you don't like it, vote. Put your money where your mouth is. If you are town, if you doubt me so much, wanting a clear resolution would be in your benefit. The thing is, I know I come up inno, and I have good reasons for my current smokescreen (you admit it yourself) that do fit my claim, I have supporting circumstantial evidence in last night's results. In other words, when my CF matches my claim, it is going to lead to a real careful examination of whoever starts/ jumps on my train.
For scum, keeping me around until a time where there is pressure on town and enough doubt of me to run a train is a better option than lynching me now. Considering your current statements, you're inching towards the second category.

I have staked my claim, the night result supports it, although of course there could be a guard or the kill could be with-held. If you doubt me so much, you can solve it for all time by voting me now. Today seems a day remarkably lacking new content so far. Pursuiing my CF seems a decent option. However, keep also in mind that I already mentioned that I am a must-lynch at some point. That is a cul-de-sac for any scum, even if I were UB and would come up inno on CF, it would force BB2 to go to a d-day with only 3 alive instead of winning a day before that. Not favourable at all.

As such, if I were scum, my claim only makes sense with me as BB1. You'll want to catch him asap.
If you think that is me, go ahead, vote, despite the personal consequences. Today is relatively low on content anyway.

That's your only choice right now: accept the claim for now as truth and shut up, or vote me.

Because the more you winge about how you don't like it and don't trust it without doing anything about it in the form of a vote, is just encouraging others to take the step you don't dare to make, which will turn out exceptionally scummy once my CF comes out.

So, what I get from this is that you're perfectly okay with me voting for you but if I do the CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE! That was a lot of veiled threats in a single post I must say. And the whole vote for me or shut up is equally suspect. This is not a healthy attitude to have for an inno. There's a number of reasons why a suspicion does not lead to a vote and the whole vote or shut up seems a tool only designed to hamper discussion.

You know, I was originally planning to hold out a day and see what happens but this is not the post of someone innocent.

Vote Sheltatha Lore

#949 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

View PostSorrit, on 16 January 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

So, what I get from this is that you're perfectly okay with me voting for you but if I do the CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DIRE! That was a lot of veiled threats in a single post I must say. And the whole vote for me or shut up is equally suspect. This is not a healthy attitude to have for an inno. There's a number of reasons why a suspicion does not lead to a vote and the whole vote or shut up seems a tool only designed to hamper discussion.

You know, I was originally planning to hold out a day and see what happens but this is not the post of someone innocent.

Vote Sheltatha Lore

You agree my strategy makes sense if I am what I say I am. Altering that strategy is the only way I can remove your doubts, but that nullifies a large part of my previous positioning and my use. Constantly speaking those doubts out is in the long run going to cost town because scum will give it a nudge at a time when we can't afford it. Today is a slow day, better now than later when numbers are against us.
So yes, I force the issue.

And yes, I do want to call attention to whomever starts and speeds up the train as being potential scum. Because scum is who ultimately profit at not having a healer/ BP/ PI around.
It will be equally interesting to see who didn't jump on as well. Not that they are immediately town, of course not. But this is going to be one train where you're going to need a real good reason both for voting and for not voting today.

#950 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 16 January 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 16 January 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

Vote Sheltatha Lore

You agree my strategy makes sense if I am what I say I am. Altering that strategy is the only way I can remove your doubts, but that nullifies a large part of my previous positioning and my use. Constantly speaking those doubts out is in the long run going to cost town because scum will give it a nudge at a time when we can't afford it. Today is a slow day, better now than later when numbers are against us.
So yes, I force the issue.

And yes, I do want to call attention to whomever starts and speeds up the train as being potential scum. Because scum is who ultimately profit at not having a healer/ BP/ PI around.
It will be equally interesting to see who didn't jump on as well. Not that they are immediately town, of course not. But this is going to be one train where you're going to need a real good reason both for voting and for not voting today.

True enough. Still, the entire tone of your posts made me go from I wonder if this guy is actually being really clever instead of just a little foolish to my god, he is scum after all! If you are innocent you deserve some sort of price for writing a post that presses pretty much every single one of my buttons. In a sexy way mind you, but still, no touching those buttons.

#951 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Just had a look at the lynch trains, Kessobahn is on late on both of them, both times the lynch is already set in cement. He has voted elsewhere throughout though. Also to note that Tulas, Kara and Olar have not been on either lynch and Sheltatha, Osseric, myself and Kesso have been on both. That leaves everyone else on one train and off the other.

That leaves me somewhat suspicious of Tulas, Kara and Olar.

Tulas is lying low and has only voted the once I think, I'd have to go back and have a look at that - suspicious low lying scum - possible killer
Kara has voted elsewhere both times, when he has been on he has made his cases and stuck to them - possible town but has pinged some peoples scumdar
Olar voted osseric day one, and doesn't like his play, day two he didn't vote at all, and still dislikes Osseric, fixated on Osseric but no read other than that.

I'm torn between voting for one of these three at the moment.

Vote Tulas

#952 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

Sooo, three different directions so far..

What are your suspicions, Shelly?

#953 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

I wanted to put this in one place for comparison's sake, so forgive the block of quotes. As I said before, I was really surprised that Okaros failed to say much on my countercase on Atrahal. As far as I read (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the only thing Okaros says is: we have our symp! No quoting, no break down or even summary of my thoughts, just a plucky remark about me being a symp (which, as the lynch demonstrated, turned out to be incorrect). Moreover, Okaros demonstrated a slight hesitation before hoping on the lynch train, jumping on when he realized 4 votes were already down. not suspicious behavor at all [/sarcasm].

The first thing he does today is make a brand new case without really addressing the accusations against him or the failure of the lynch (which he may have addressed earlier, but I don't think he really did), even with the statement that he wants to start with a clean slate and look at everyone with a fresh mind (in other words, let's just forget all prior accusations and poorly made cases, and try to be real and look at the facts). And to me, he seems to be trying to direct the course of the day, once again.

View PostKaratallid, on 12 January 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Atrahal Day 1: I'm not seeing it yet.

View PostAtrahal, on 09 January 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 09 January 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 09 January 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Ok, a question for somebody that played a Benses game before - The OP says there will be 1 Big Ben & 1 Uncle Ben - Can we expect any other scum ie. standard symps etc?

no
there will be a total of 3 scum in the game

BB1, UB, BB2

once we lynch BB2, the game ends, regardless of whether UB is still alive.

Ok, wasn't counting BB2, guess that evens the odds some

So one of the first things Atrahal does is clarify game dynamics as a newbie to Bense's game (good move for scum trying to look inno and all). However, there isn't any extension of the conversation topic beyond this and to me that would be less expected for someone playing up the ignorant inno angle.

View PostAtrahal, on 09 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 09 January 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 09 January 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

No, it's a reasonable idea - UB making BB more legitimate by afflicting him with silence, giving him shelter from Day 1 antics

But how can this not be WIFOM, as GL has wittily named it?

Because a smart UB would know that we expect that and wait a couple days to get some townies first, ad nauseum

Damn. I was hoping no one would bring up WIFOM. That word can easily invalidate an argument.

@engorged words. But he would know that we know that he knows that we know that we can expect him to silence townies first, so he silences himself or his killer first.

Obvious WIFOM, yes. Merely presenting a theory other than HE SAID KNIFE! HE MUST BE KILLER!

BUt isn't WIFOM one of the gauges that we must use to determine if an idea/theory/case/argument can be legitimately pursued? The confusion that follows will make smoke. This is why I asked if this was a serious line of question (and it must be, two pages of it) or spam.

Beginnings of the WIFOM argument. Not sure exactly what smoke means (obfuscation? extra fluff for later analysis? smoke signals?. Also, as one can see at the start of the quote, it looks like Atrahal is leaning towards Osseric's line of thinking, namely that the silenced could be a clever way to hide scum day one (if I understand him right...)

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

I'm back, a quick look shows we're still on the same ground

A quick little prod to move on.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 10 January 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

Okay so it's pretty obvious from my postings that I'm either symp or RI. I'm really putting myself out there with a theory that isn't so normal. I'm RI, but there's no way for you to know that for sure unless you test it.

I'm saying don't vote me today, as that's wasteful. If we vote Okaros today, and he comes up scum, you have me PIed. If he comes up inno, you can vote me tomorrow if you really feel the need. The point is that voting me today doesn't do anything, really. If Okaros ends up inno, hopefully roleless, then you can fucking vote me if your damn minds won't let you do otherwise. Losing me only loses town a vocal player, nothing more. But I'd much prefer seeing Okaros dead today, so you guys can at least have something to work with (Sorrit backing me up, or GL vehemently opposing me).

As to Okaros being knocked off without being able to defend himself, sorry if I'm being callous, but OH WELL. It's mafia, someone has to be lynched day 1. Sometimes you just fucking die. I'm not going to cry if I get voted off day 1.

Something about this post bothers me, Osseric. You're essentially betting your life that Okaros is scum, even though there's no way you can know. I'm glad of any vocal player, but you're trying to lead the thread. Being absent doesn't save people from getting voted, so I doubt that silence will keep Okaros safe if everybody goes that way.

I get a vibe from you like someone that;s L-1 or thereabouts, trying to dodge a lynch

I think here he does make a good point on day 1. Osseric's adamancy seemed incongruent with day 1. Day 1 is a hard day to get a read on people and make a case, but Osseric's stubbornness seems really stupid (and by default, thus, possibly really ballsy clever...).

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 10 January 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 9 hours and 22 minutes remaining

14 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

8 votes to lynch, 7 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Karatallid ( Sheltatha Lore )
2 Votes for Tiamatha ( Korlat, Okaros )
3 Votes for Osseric ( Kessobahn, Olar Ethil, Eloth )
2 Votes for Okaros ( Osseric, Sorrit )

Players not voted: Atrahal, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Silanah, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

Alright, I'm going to say why I think these votes have been cast, anybody disagrees just say so - clarification for my own sake would be welcome

Karatallid - Shelly says hes a symp for Osseric
Tiamatha - Korlat says Tiam is a lurker, Okaros is proving he doesn't deflect from Tiam by voting
Osseric - Kesso says he's scum trying to get an inno lynched, Olar was drunk, Eloth says WIFOM is evil
Okaros - Osseric says we don't know Okaros isn;t scum, Sorrit is in agreement

My thoughts at this time:
Kara - I don't think he's a symp for Osseric
Tiam - may have lurked, is a low poster
Osseric - talks alot, WIFOM spewing tea-drinker but I'm not convinced he's scum
Okaros - silenced, downtrodden, used pictures of boobies (I kid, I kid) No way to call that

I'm not liking any of these choices. We have 9 hours to decide, or face a no-lynch day. Let it be known I defend or endorse none of these players.

Best post thus far. Good summary, he provides his own opinions, lack of laying down a vote is problematic (classic laundry list, "look i'm contributing!" without risking anything with a vote).

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

View PostEloth, on 10 January 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

I think if we lynch Tiam it will have to be on grounds of low-posting. The lurking thing in question is not something that I find terribly scummy, if true.

Tiam has 12 posts more than me, granted I missed the first 12 hours of dragonsecks but a vote from me for low posting would be rich, I just haven't had the time i've wanted as of yet. Silanah has only three posts. So that could be a way of staying out of the limelight, let us all fight amongst ourselves

Sure, I didn't mean to say Tiam is the lowest, but she's got votes on her now.

And Silanah could be doing that, no doubt

Give my suspicions today of Silanah (which by the way have lessened a little now that she is actually starting to contribute), Atrahal seems to be diligent and thorough in pointing out alternatives and not just putting on blinders, even if he doesn't elaborate enough.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

I think the Tiam vote is the way to go for me. See those posts in one place makes me realize how poor the content was. Any town person should at least do something productive.

One question, if he was scum and Osseric is not, why would he try to defend Osseric?

This question was later misunderstood as why is Osseric defending Tiam. But he's really asking why Tiam, if scum, would stretch out his neck to defend the very scummy unrepentant Osseric, which, as we can see with hindsight, may have been a good point.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Well, I'm ready to proceed, based on all avaiable info. We need to move forward, I'd prefer to not miss a lynch opportuntiy

Vote Tiamatha

Proceeding on a weak case is not all that incriminating on day 1, when pretty much all cases are incriminating. Atrahal's day 1 play style to me seems precise, calculated, and definitely inbetween the scale of boisterous bombast and low-lying coasting. As a whole, he strikes me as townie, albeit a much quieter one than Osseric, and not sure that says much...

I've got to go to work early again, and thus I will probably again not be around for a while, but I am hoping to have some time this evening to really dig back into what is said today and in prior days. I know we have a policy of putting your money where your mouth is, so for now:

Vote Okaros

#954 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

Sorry, here is a quote containing Okaros' case on Atrahal. Stupid poster-thingy said I had too many quotes when I tried adding this to last post...

View PostEloth, on 16 January 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

I thought i'd comment as I go through as there are many posts that i'd miss otherwise

View PostAtrahal, on 11 January 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

What makes you think Okaros is scum? Might be hard to explain. Sorry.

So you think Shelly could be playing us for idiots, then?

Posted Image

So Atrahal thinks Okaros is scum based on his gut, then Okaros comes on and makes two cases in a row, one on me and another on Atrahal, the thing here is my case looks like a joke, i'm actively looking for scum yet this makes me scummy.

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

Eloth:

- First significant contribution was to make a case on Osseric whose main point was that Sorrit appeared to be symping him.

- Later, this case was changed to Osseric is probably inno, and Sorrit may have been fake-symping in order to get him lynched.

- There was also a case on Tiamatha which pointed out the low-content posting.

- Some posts which effectively just sum up what's been going on.

- BUT, the most damning evidence is presented below:

View PostEloth, on 10 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Well I won't be around until the end of day now it's bedtime for me.

Remove Vote

I have less than 10 mintues before I get it in the neck :p

View PostEloth, on 10 January 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

I am in the naughty book now, someone wanted me in bed like 15 minutes ago. Night all

Who dares risk the wrath of their significant other over a game of Mafia? Who stays up anxiously waiting to see what the response to their posts will be and where the voting is going? SCUM, THAT'S WHO!!!!!

Edit: who's to whose.

I wouldn't be around for 7-8 hours towards the end of the day, I didn't want to go away and not leave a vote, the people after me had plenty of time to change their mind and they also had enough numbers if they thought a better person should be lynched. This case was poor, it had a feel of a joke vote which was why I didn't respond to it at the time but thinking about it, you may have done that to make your case against Atrahal a lot stronger..

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Atrahal for realz:

View PostAtrahal, on 09 January 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Checking in

Korlat, already trying to get that post count up there...

First post and already trying to throw suspicion on someone...

Ok, a question for somebody that played a Benses game before - The OP says there will be 1 Big Ben & 1 Uncle Ben - Can we expect any other scum ie. standard symps etc?

Wanting to know if he can expect any more scum help.....

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Well, I'm ready to proceed, based on all avaiable info. We need to move forward, I'd prefer to not miss a lynch opportuntiy

Vote Tiamatha

After some popping in and out to add to the Osseric WIFOM discussion without committment either way, he also pops this vote on - standard non-commital scummy reasoning (i.e. I know he's inno, so I can't be bothered to rack my brain for a convoluted lie as to why I'm convinced Tiam's scum).

And now a selection of Atrahal's preferred posting style:

View PostOsseric, on 09 January 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

We've had a lot of avatar talks the past couple games... so boring.

And what alternative do you propose?

Question?

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostOlar Ethil, on 10 January 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

i love rules, my little path shaper. come close and let me explain them to you in detail...don't worry, we'll "behave"...

Olar Ethil, stop flirting and answer me this:

Why are you voting Osseric? Have you changed your mind in the light of day?

Question.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Should we get low-posters on Day 1? I know they are popular targets on Day 2-3, if there's no one else being prosecuted.

Question.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

So what, then?

Question.

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

So, what do we do about that?

Question.

Try using your own brain perhaps? Or would that be sticking your neck out too much?

You didn't even lay a vote down, this makes me think that you want to try and direct us into lynching Atrahal without actually being on the beginning of the train.

#955 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

It is Day 3. 8 hours and 20 minutes remaining

11 Players still alive: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Kessobahn ( Okaros )
1 Vote for Korlat ( Sheltatha Lore )
1 Vote for Tulas Shorn ( Eloth )
1 Vote for Okaros ( Karatallid )
1 Vote for Sheltatha Lore ( Sorrit )

Players not voted: Kessobahn, Korlat, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Silanah, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#956 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

@ Karatallid

Please see my answers to Eloth's questions re Atrahal case, which is essentially the same as your questions. Note that you say that I didn't answer accusations, but there haven't been any until Eloth, which I answered promptly. Yeah, I was wrong about Atrahal, but so were the other 6 people who voted for the poor dude. And, let's face it, I'm not the only one who thought your comments on Atrahal sounded sympish :p

I'd be pleased to know what your thoughts (and others') are on Kessobahn.

#957 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

I have been thinking on this for the last hour or so, and I simply cannot believe that Shelly would be this foolish if scum.

So I'll have to withdraw my vote.

Remove vote

When that is said, Shelly, if you're scum this has been a brilliant if rather foolhardy play, but if you're inno I have to say I think you've given a poor showing of yourself.

Where does that lead my suspicions one might ask. Directionless would be the honest answer. I was speculating on a Shelly Okaros duo, but as stated above that'll have to be discarded for now. I think Olar has been a little too aggressive and, well... useless to fit into a typical scum profile, but I agree that Kessobahn would be a closer match.

Korlat I still have a bad feel for, especially following the whole oh woe is me how dare you presume I'm not innocent rage that appeared a couple of days ago. Quite the overreaction if you ask me and I assume that you do.

In fact, of all my suspicions, Korlat has been by far the most persistent.  I might simply be lost, wouldn't be the first time that. Or I should perhaps go about putting my vote where my mouth is (does that even make sense?) and

vote Korlat

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>edit: removed a sentence appearing twice</div>

This post has been edited by Sorrit: 16 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

#958 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

This is day 3. 4 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

11 Players still alive: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Kessobahn ( Okaros )
2 Votes for Korlat ( Sheltatha Lore, Sorrit )
1 Vote for Tulas Shorn ( Eloth )
1 Vote for Okaros ( Karatallid )

Players not voted: Kessobahn, Korlat, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Silanah, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#959 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

sooooooo......

#960 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Well, not much happened over the weekend and my suspicions haven't changed all that much. Eloth and Karat still bother me, for reasons stated earlier - Eloth more than Karat. Not surprised Eloth wants to vote for me, the poor dear.

I actually like what Okaros has put together for Kesso. Witness peoples, as I actually go and vote for someone who has another vote on them for the first time this game!

Vote Kesso

Eloth says I only voted once - again, PS didn't include my vote in the final vote tally for whatever reason. I didn't vote on the actual Day 1 lynch train though.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users