• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#881 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Guys I am swamped at the moment I can only spare a minute or two hear and there, I should free up some time later this afternoon (hopefully) but until then I cannot even do a catch up.

#882 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

2 things:

First, it's interesting that Silanah was silenced, another quieter player like Atrahal. If I had to speculate, my first reaction would be to think that it was designed to lure us to lynch them like we did Atrahal.

Second, I assume that Shelly will now try to redeem her suspect status by sticking their neck out and telling us who their number one suspect is and why, right? :p

#883 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

View PostOkaros, on 13 January 2012 - 10:10 AM, said:

2 things:

First, it's interesting that Silanah was silenced, another quieter player like Atrahal. If I had to speculate, my first reaction would be to think that it was designed to lure us to lynch them like we did Atrahal.

Second, I assume that Shelly will now try to redeem her suspect status by sticking their neck out and telling us who their number one suspect is and why, right? :p

My number one suspect was Atrahal. They're gone and they were town. I also posted an extensive list of my thoughts yesterday (granted, partially to convince everyone and especially scum I was going to be carried out on a stretcher towards the morgue + SH last night).
I'm really going to need the weekend to read up.

I've not been fond of Karatallid, but his defense of Atrahal makes him slightly less likely to be scum - then again, that quote case he made for Atrahal's innocence could also be a cunning bit of manipulation to seem inno.
I'm also somewhat suspicious of you. You seem too calm and collected. But that might be natural panache, of course.

#884 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

Haha, he's too smooth! Scum!

He's reacting strangely! Scum!

Where does the happy medium rest I wonder?

#885 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostOkaros, on 13 January 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#886 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

Nice interpretation of medium Sil :p

#887 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostOkaros, on 13 January 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

If you want a clear-cut case right now, go make one yourself.
I already said I need a re-read, I pointed you at my list. If you want more, give me time.

#888 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Back. Signed in nekkid. Will do my read up and comment, after some food.

#889 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hmpf, I've not got a lot to go on right now. I'll try to get my full re-read done through the week end.

#890 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

2 things:

Funny, my reaction was just the opposite. I was thinking that after lynching a poor silenced inno, town would be far less likely to do that again so it would be safe to silence the real killer. Now, I'll put the wifom down before Kesso kicks me in the balls.

Despite my earlier comment, I didn't get much of a read on people as a result of looking things over. Eloth and Karat still bother me, and I have to admit Silanah was starting to raise mys suspicions before I came to the part where she is the new silenced one. Mostly because I felt from the beginning that Big Ben would play quiet and in the background.

#891 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:29 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 January 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:

It is Day 1. 3 minutes remaining

14 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

8 votes to lynch, 7 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Osseric ( Olar Ethil, Karatallid )
8 Votes for Tiamatha ( Korlat, Okaros, Eloth, Atrahal, Sheltatha Lore, Kessobahn, Galayn Lord, Osseric )
2 Votes for Okaros ( Sorrit, Tiamatha )

Players not voted: Tulas Shorn, Silanah

edit: sorry, missed the first hammer

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Day 2. 11 minutes remaining

12 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

7 Votes for Atrahal ( Sheltatha Lore, Eloth, Sorrit, Osseric, Okaros, Kessobahn, Silanah )
1 Vote for Olar Ethil ( Karatallid )
1 Vote for Karatallid ( Tulas Shorn )

Players not voted: Atrahal, Korlat, Olar Ethil

Both trains together, for my convenience. If you are in any way convienced by this as well, please deposit appropriate funds into my paypal account.

#892 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostTulas Shorn, on 13 January 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

2 things:

Funny, my reaction was just the opposite. I was thinking that after lynching a poor silenced inno, town would be far less likely to do that again so it would be safe to silence the real killer. Now, I'll put the wifom down before Kesso kicks me in the balls.

Despite my earlier comment, I didn't get much of a read on people as a result of looking things over. Eloth and Karat still bother me, and I have to admit Silanah was starting to raise mys suspicions before I came to the part where she is the new silenced one. Mostly because I felt from the beginning that Big Ben would play quiet and in the background.

Posted Image

:p

#893 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:31 PM

Har har. :p

#894 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

Interesting how you weren't on either train. Especially the Atrahal one, when it came down to it we almost couldn't lynch.

#895 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostOsseric, on 13 January 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

If Shelly is actually a healer, I suppose that would mean the killer attacked her, and she healed herself.. wait. Can healers heal themselves? Brain fart.

Of course, shelly could be BB, and didn't kill so she can claim that she stopped a kill on herself.

Yeah, my first inclination is to say "yay Shelly" cause we avoided another NK and got one up on scum. But often healers can't self heal, and just don't know in this type of game what conditions would be put on a healer. However, I just had a thought: If the healer were paired (which means we have an ace in the hole :p) I could see a self heal being allowed.

I dunno, Shelly will take a further back position on my list for now.

Really the one that bothers me is Okaros. He is calm, cool and collected, despite the fact that his "convincing" case, which confidently defended against any dissension, ended up killing off an inno. And then following the lack of NK, he says essentially "interesting, let's see how this plays out, i have thoughts, but I'm not going to post them atm."

As I said yesterday, I wasn't seeing the case on Atrahal (got called a symp for such thoughts as well) and also said I suspected scum were in on that lynch. I'm kind of nervous that Okaros is trying to lead the discussion and that his interests aren't the same as town's.

So Okaros, care to share those secret thoughts of yours?

#896 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

Are you still around Osseric. Seems dead around here.

#897 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostKaratallid, on 13 January 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

If Shelly is actually a healer, I suppose that would mean the killer attacked her, and she healed herself.. wait. Can healers heal themselves? Brain fart.

Of course, shelly could be BB, and didn't kill so she can claim that she stopped a kill on herself.

Yeah, my first inclination is to say "yay Shelly" cause we avoided another NK and got one up on scum. But often healers can't self heal, and just don't know in this type of game what conditions would be put on a healer. However, I just had a thought: If the healer were paired (which means we have an ace in the hole :p) I could see a self heal being allowed.

Really the one that bothers me is Okaros. He is calm, cool and collected, despite the fact that his "convincing" case, which confidently defended against any dissension, ended up killing off an inno. And then following the lack of NK, he says essentially "interesting, let's see how this plays out, i have thoughts, but I'm not going to post them atm."

As I said yesterday, I wasn't seeing the case on Atrahal (got called a symp for such thoughts as well) and also said I suspected scum were in on that lynch. I'm kind of nervous that Okaros is trying to lead the discussion and that his interests aren't the same as town's.

Yes I have some thoughts but they will have to wait till I get home this evening and I can put it together. I didn't want to muddy the thread with my thoughts if we were just going to get a "yep, here's the killer" straight up from someone, but that's probably wishful thinking. Even Shelly has decided to be super-mysterious about what's gone on.

#898 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostOkaros, on 13 January 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 13 January 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

Yes I have some thoughts but they will have to wait till I get home this evening and I can put it together. I didn't want to muddy the thread with my thoughts if we were just going to get a "yep, here's the killer" straight up from someone, but that's probably wishful thinking. Even Shelly has decided to be super-mysterious about what's gone on.

Simple. being open counts out too many options and variables that only have an impact on scum's decision making.

Let's look at the options of my ability, shall we?

If I can self-heal, would I want scum to know 100% for certain? I'll then be playing a game where I have to gamble on self-healing or not, second-guessing what scum would prefer.

If I have a partner, would I want that out on thread for scum to know? Because if I have one, a re-read might just point out who and that once again works only to our detriment.

Scum might have withheld. Unlikely, but possible. If I now say I healed someone else, they'll know I am fair game because if I can self-heal, it makes sense I did that last night.

I may even have had only a BP and decided to draw a NK my way with yesterday's antics to slow scum down by a night.

#899 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

It is Day 3. About 7 hours before WE freeze

11 Players still alive: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#900 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

damn, I was relly hoping we had a guard and he hit BB. Wishful thinking I guess.

Eloth being in early on both trains pings my radar a little.

@Osseric we didn't "almost not get a lynch" I was around for hammer as was one other I believe. We had plenty of votes. Not sure this matters, but I wasn't feeling rushed. (like on the last day of tappers game, which was intense).

I just don't get the feelings others have. I dont have a scum read on Okaros at all. Maybe its my initial belief that scum wouldn't silence their own on day one. I gotta get past that.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users