• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chapter One excerpt from Tor.com Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Excellence 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

You're forgetting one thing...

The italics section was Karsa. "A warrior who thought himself a dog and died as one." Old Thord from House of Chains.

He finally got in Dev's bed. :(
If there were no smart people others wouldn't feel inadequate.

Right?

#42 User is offline   FuRiA_KuTaSoW 

• Recruit

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

Great, now just give us another 10 pages. Ok, maybe 9. Just 8? One? Please? ; DDDD

#43 User is offline   Erik Raditzky 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Reading and writing, playing guitar, playing xbox, getting very very drunk and laughing at silly/evil things
  • Love all the People

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

View PostFrom 19 February 2011 - 10:07 PM:

I wonder where Ganoes and the Host are. At first I thought they were in Aren:

I was under the impression that they were in Assail, I know it doesn't directly refer to Assail when Picker and Antsy contact Paran in TtH, but the fact that they are fighting mixed blood FA leads me to believe that is where they are, Isn't there also mention in TtH about war between Jaghut and FA? I believe Caladan Brood metnions it to Endest Silann, again, he doesn't dirrectly name Assail as the continent in question, but previous references to that continent by Spinnock Durav make me think that it probably is. Also, as you remember, Paran states to Picker that "we've landed in a mess" well, from all descriptions of Assail we've previously had, "A mess" would be a good way to describe it.

I cant remember who said it, I think it was Abyss, asking about the Hounds of Light? and how many there were? Is there not ten? thats how many feature in TtH, I know there are only a couple featured in Stonewielder but in TtH there were definately ten.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users