• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 69: Battle Royale game thread.

#21 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

View PostBarghast, on 18 January 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

This looks like it will be over far faster than the search for players was.

:unworthy:

that made me giggle!

sadly its more than likely true.

Going to be fun though.

#22 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

Um shin you look like you weigh 150 pounds tops. So I have one question. Sumo? Really.

#23 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

He could have went to watch. He did not say he participated.

edit. changed see to say

This post has been edited by Tellan: 18 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

#24 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

View PostTellan, on 18 January 2011 - 04:40 PM, said:

edit. changed see to say

That is very true. Although I was having fun picturing shin getting tossed around the sumo ring.

#25 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

So basic strategy: lynch every day because it's double the odds of hitting scum.

36 hour days are way too long tho, IMO. Gives people a lot of time to think they don't have to vote early.

#26 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostOmtose, on 18 January 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 18 January 2011 - 04:40 PM, said:

edit. changed see to say

That is very true. Although I was having fun picturing shin getting tossed around the sumo ring.

yeah ha, lightweight zumo's are up to 180 pounds and heavyweight can get right up there to 250 +. if Shinrei is around 160 pounds he would be classed as an underdog.

#27 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

Yoyoyo I am in the house. I feel that this game will be over in half the time that it took to get 16 players. Oh well, at least we get to go out with a bang.

View PostFener, on 18 January 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

So basic strategy: lynch every day because it's double the odds of hitting scum.

36 hour days are way too long tho, IMO. Gives people a lot of time to think they don't have to vote early.

I agree with this logic.

vote Fener

clearly you arent scum. But that person you are collared to looks awefully suspicious. I just cant quite make out who it is.... :unworthy:

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

It is Day 1. 29 hours and 51 minutes remaining

16 Players still alive: Ampelas, Barghast, Fener, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Kalse, Korabas, Liosan, Merrid, Omtose, Osseric, Rashan, Ruse, Silanah, Sorrit, Tellan

9 votes to lynch, 8 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Fener ( Liosan )

Players not voted: Ampelas, Barghast, Fener, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Kalse, Korabas, Merrid, Omtose, Osseric, Rashan, Ruse, Silanah, Sorrit, Tellan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#29 User is offline   Hood's Path 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:05 PM

View PostLiosan, on 18 January 2011 - 05:14 PM, said:

Yoyoyo I am in the house. I feel that this game will be over in half the time that it took to get 16 players. Oh well, at least we get to go out with a bang.

I agree with this logic.

vote Fener

clearly you arent scum. But that person you are collared to looks awefully suspicious. I just cant quite make out who it is.... :unworthy:

Hmm, the deathrate in this game makes me think there might not be symps, but this post pinged my sympdar like you wouldn't believe.

vote Fener

I know it sucks to be voted for something someone else has done, but rather vote for the possible master than the possible symp.

#30 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:22 PM

hahahahahahahaha!!

we have so far removed ourselves from the day of the joke vote that any early day 1 vote that is obviously a joke is seen as Signaling!! oh noes!

remove vote

don't want to start a train this early in the day!!!

#31 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

I is here.

I have little time b/w classes, so I'm skimming and might've missed the point. If the person we're chained to is lynched, does that set off our own collar?

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 18 January 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

I is here.

I have little time b/w classes, so I'm skimming and might've missed the point. If the person we're chained to is lynched, does that set off our own collar?

yes.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#33 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Sorrit is here. I'm wondering if the buddy system goes around in one big circle or several smaller circles. Or, mother of god, can two people have the same collar buddy?!

#34 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

View PostHood, on 18 January 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

I agree with this logic.

vote Fener

Hmm, the deathrate in this game makes me think there might not be symps, but this post pinged my sympdar like you wouldn't believe.

vote Fener

I know it sucks to be voted for something someone else has done, but rather vote for the possible master than the possible symp.

Thumbs up to Liosan for that clutch vote, I knew someone would realize that even obvious innos like yours truly needed to be lynched off for the greater good. Thumbs down to HP for that bad job jumping on the old signalling case. C'mon, who signals these days...

#35 User is offline   Hood's Path 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

View PostSorrit, on 18 January 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

Sorrit is here. I'm wondering if the buddy system goes around in one big circle or several smaller circles. Or, mother of god, can two people have the same collar buddy?!

From the look of the rules I'd say we are in pairs - if A dies, B's collar goes off, if B dies A's collar goes off...

View PostFener, on 18 January 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:

View PostHood, on 18 January 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

I agree with this logic.

vote Fener

vote Fener

Thumbs up to Liosan for that clutch vote, I knew someone would realize that even obvious innos like yours truly needed to be lynched off for the greater good. Thumbs down to HP for that bad job jumping on the old signalling case. C'mon, who signals these days...

People who think that no one is going to call them on it because no one signals?

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

It is Day 1. 28 hours and 1 minute remaining

16 Players still alive: Ampelas, Barghast, Fener, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Kalse, Korabas, Liosan, Merrid, Omtose, Osseric, Rashan, Ruse, Silanah, Sorrit, Tellan

1 Vote for Fener ( Hood's Path )

Players not voted: Ampelas, Barghast, Fener, Galayn Lord, Kalse, Korabas, Liosan, Merrid, Omtose, Osseric, Rashan, Ruse, Silanah, Sorrit, Tellan

#37 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

I have arrived! Quick post now. Love the pairing system, this will get interesting. Will check out the posts and see whats happening after lunch.

#38 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

C'mon HP that was a pretty obvious Joke vote. The fact that you, 25 posts into the day, decide to try to jump on something so weak has the feeling of a "jump on" mentality

vote HP

because I have decided for the rest of the game I will always have a vote on someone. Right now, that person is HP

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

It is Day 1. 27 hours and 5 minutes remaining

1 Vote for Fener ( Hood's Path )
1 Vote for Hood's Path ( Liosan )

Players not voted: Ampelas, Barghast, Fener, Galayn Lord, Kalse, Korabas, Merrid, Omtose, Osseric, Rashan, Ruse, Silanah, Sorrit, Tellan

#40 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:01 PM

hmmm

so, we're even more blind than usual on Day 1.

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users