• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mass Effect 3 First trailer

#401 User is offline   beru 

• shy guy
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:gaming (strategy/tactic first persons)<br />reading<br />swiming

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

The DLC also gives you the posibility to earn as much money you want, and I feel that is a good thing :(
i want to see this world where T'lan imass kneels

#402 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostDefiance, on 06 March 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

+A few cameos that I won't spoil.

Dare I ask... Gianna Parasini? Blasto? Spacer_Shepard's mom?

don't have it yet, might be a while before I do. nice to hear about the quality, though.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#403 User is offline   beru 

• shy guy

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

i can send you a pm with the spoilers if you want

#404 User is offline   beru 

• shy guy

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

#405 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Played it, it was fun. The plot reminded me a lot of the Expendables 2 (what with the back and forth between the team) and I admit I giggled when I saw the villain. Because ... really ... I couldn't help myself. The party was great (I loved how Kasumi kept popping up all over the place). My favorite part is probably going to have to be this:

Posted Image
The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#406 User is offline   Nocturnal 

• Rabid fangirl

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

I squealed through the whole Citadel DLC. So much humour! And the cliché clone villain, oh, this DLC is pure fanservice.
"Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat."

#407 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

View Postberu, on 07 March 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

im kinda curious about this as well.

#408 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostNocturnal, on 07 May 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

I squealed through the whole Citadel DLC. So much humour! And the cliché clone villain, oh, this DLC is pure fanservice.

I enjoyed the Citadel DLC immensely. It was pure awesome sauce, even more so compared to the DLC that has been published for ME3 before it.
Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#409 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

I have to say that yeah as far as you don't take it seriously, Citadel is a super awesome DLC indeed :p Though, I really loved Leviathan as well, even if it was rather short. Love me some deep sea stuff. Omega was... well, hm. Not everything I hoped for? Still good, of course, and ARIA! COME ON! But yeah... going back to ME2, the DLC there was either terribad (Firewalker and hammerhead parts of Overlord) or superb (Lair of the Shadow Broker is probably my favourite DLC for anything ever; also: Kain giving voice for Gavin Archer, and... Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless... shivers.)

This thread reminds me I still miss one accomplishment in ME3 - got to go face me a spectre team in the armax arsenal arena.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#410 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostGothos, on 12 June 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

Kain giving voice for Gavin Archer, and... Square root of 912.04 is 30.2... it all seemed harmless... shivers.)

I don't understand the significance of this, enlighten me?

#411 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

If you played Overlord DLC and that doesn't move you you have no soul.

#412 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

Oh, no, I thought you were saying it had some hidden meaning from somewhere else.

I did play Overlord and I liked it alot.

#413 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

thread necro, but!
wondering if it's just me, but I seem to be getting hosts who live somewhere around the charon relay in multiplayer last few days... has everyone stopped playing or something? or is it my connection? :/

Share this topic:

• 21 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users