• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2541 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

There won't be many in the french/quebequois quarter. Je doute qu'on verra plus q'un ou deux personnes bilingues ici. Aussi, jaimerais prendre ce chance a m'excuse, car il y a longtemps depuis j'utilise ce drole de language.

I might hop on and try and claim a lot (just one) later tonight.

#2542 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

<sigh>

I knew there was a reason not to talk to gunner507 - not only is he annoying but he found out about the town and has visited. I hope you in the desert appreciate "art" because he's left this on the first sandy hill:

Posted Image

Unless there are any strenuous objections I'm going to rip it down in 24 hours.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#2543 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

Ooh, he called you out for l'ignorance. Bilingual burn.
Error: Signature not valid

#2544 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

View PostMessremb, on 16 August 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

<sigh>

I knew there was a reason not to talk to gunner507 - not only is he annoying but he found out about the town and has visited. I hope you in the desert appreciate "art" because he's left this on the first sandy hill:

Posted Image

was this left within city limits? if so, I have no objections to tearing it down. Does not belong there. Anywhere else, Literally, Anywhere Else, would have been fine.

#2545 User is offline   gunner507 

• Recruit

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:38 AM

<sigh>

Posted Image

View PostTrull, on 17 August 2011 - 01:35 AM, said:

<sigh>

Posted Image

was this left within city limits? if so, I have no objections to tearing it down. Does not belong there. Anywhere else, Literally, Anywhere Else, would have been fine.

i claimed that spot, i thought we could build whatever we wanted. I did not put a sign saying its my place but i still claim that spot. Ray was there with me. Lastly how do i annoy you? We barely chat anyways. I didn't "find out" about the town, i can read you know. I do check the forum once a week.

This post has been edited by gunner507: 17 August 2011 - 05:45 AM

#2546 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

I want to build a zoo, with a monster spawner but no grinder. It just dumps them in a enclosed viewing area.

Also, we should eventually have a town grinder in the industrial section, wherever that may be.
Error: Signature not valid

#2547 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

View Postgunner507, on 17 August 2011 - 05:38 AM, said:

i claimed that spot, i thought we could build whatever we wanted. I did not put a sign saying its my place but i still claim that spot. Ray was there with me. Lastly how do i annoy you? We barely chat anyways. I didn't "find out" about the town, i can read you know. I do check the forum once a week.

It's a town, not a build-a-freaking-statue park.

We barely chat for a reason - mainly your insistence on say hello in the form of "Halloooololooloolooloo" etc and when people respond to your hello not saying anything more.

Oh and leaving graffiti on other peoples sites.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#2548 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

View PostDarkwatch, on 16 August 2011 - 11:15 PM, said:

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 16 August 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

hey mans.

I didn't realize teh lot across from town hall was the park. What do you think of this plan?

Run a road from the end of whiskeyjack court near my plot (black dashed line) around to connect near the French quarter (ie DW and friends).

Farm can extend into the middle of the block on a double lot or we can confine it to a single plot near the road (brown rectangle). I can start on the road if folks are cool with the idea. The other 2 lots around that road would be more building spaces I suppose.

It's tough to put it on the other branches since its all either coastal prime real estate or desert.

And I marked the plot where I'll be planting and harvesting trees until somebody claims it. that's fair, hey?

The other idea I had was to put a boardwalk out around the coast on the west side (brown dashed line) to block in the coastal building lots. and put a little connector road out to it across from city hall and through the park.

Oh, and we should double the park's lot so it reaches the boardwalk. And add monuments.

Attachment Town Map 1.png

Je vais m'assurer qu'un seul pilier soit bilingue. Ce pilier déclarera que l'ignorance n'est pas une défense. Gare à vous.

i am not sure if that's sarcastic or if you took offense.....my sarcasm detector apparently isn't bilingual, nor is my comprehension up to snuff lately.

No offense meant anyway, just that you guys are the only french speaking folks on the forum and you seem to have carved out a section of town all together. I thought it an appropriate name.

EDIT though in retrospect, I do realize language has nothing whatsoever to do with our server and calling it the french quarter is discriminatory. I retract.

I will refer to it henceforth as the desert area.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 17 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2549 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Just sent an email to gunner RE the statue issue explaining what's up with the town and the theme we're trying to adhere to.

Please hold off any destruction of his stuff. I don't want to turn this into some retarded turf war that would likely result in pissed offedness and retaliatory griefing.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2550 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

I was being sarcastic and in re-reading the post I can see that I could have clarified it. The whole "ignorance is not a defence" thing was in regards to the law since all but one sign would have been in French. Not discriminatory ignorance. Sorry for that.

Anyway, I'll be by the town in the next few days. I'll clean the trench up a bit then take a slight brake by getting something done in town.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#2551 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, no need for bitterness in the server realm. I don't want to see potential ugliness develop. Sounds like two misunderstandings in one day, more than we;ve had in along time.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2552 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

I think everyone has to kiss and make up.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2553 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

I'm not kissing any of you assholes.

What did you think of my boardwalk / farm location / new road / path thru the double-lot park idea from back before the kerfuffle of the last couple pages?

Attached File  Town Map 1.png (38.27K)
Number of downloads: 0
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2554 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

I'm fine with it. Can you mark known locations on that map and update? Street names, etc?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2555 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

I don't know everybody's lot or all the street names.

Mine is the red one on the far left of the image next to where I show the connection to Darkwatch & co. and the farm.

Whiskeyjack court is my street. Main street runs N/S. city hall is to the left on the light blue-green square. The park is to the right on the light blue-green squares.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2556 User is offline   gunner507 

• Recruit

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

View PostMessremb, on 17 August 2011 - 10:40 AM, said:

We barely chat for a reason - mainly your insistence on say hello in the form of "Halloooololooloolooloo" etc and when people respond to your hello not saying anything more.

Well okay, my mistake that in a town, u cant have a statue in a town. Take it down if it means that much to you. I say "holalala" because i m easy going, its a game. not some official job where you have to please your boss.

GRAFFITI?? WHERE?? at jart's pyramid?? He doesnt CARE, i even told him. You think i will go to some random structure and fak with it? I didnt do anything expect build his name out of wood blocks in his free space. i didnt damage anything! I also told him that i will take the wood blocks back.

This post has been edited by gunner507: 17 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

#2557 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

I've already put in the boardwalk, gives us a few new plots that I've fenced off too. The bridge over the bay may want remodelling at some point, to my mind it's a bit ugly but I was keen to get it in. I've reduced path width to 3 down the coast of my plot, if anyone wants to whack it up to 5 feel free. I'll put a new town map up in a little while

#2558 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Messremb is top right, I am just below him, and above the park.

RLY is top left, honestly I forget who is below him and above the town hall.

Wolfy left below the town hall, and Hidden One is just below him. Across from HO (second lot down from park is Traveller, we currently have that lot marked as unused.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2559 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

View Postgunner507, on 17 August 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 17 August 2011 - 10:40 AM, said:

Well okay, my mistake that in a town, u cant have a statue in a town. Take it down if it means that much to you. I say "holalala" because i m easy going, its a game. not some official job where you have to please your boss.

GRAFFITI?? WHERE?? at jart's pyramid?? He doesnt CARE, i even told him. I didnt do anythng expect build his name out of wood blocks in his free space. i didnt damage anything! I also told him that i will take the wood blocks back.

Hey budday.

Check your personal ottawa email before building this into a bigger flamewar.

I sent you something explaining the situation with the town so you'd understand.

While the townsfolk were a bit irked at the statue, nobody wants you out of there. You're perfectly welcome to come and build something on one of the lots, but we're trying to stick to a medieval-ish town theme.

Or at least if building outside that theme, then checking with others in town that its ok. I'm building a treehouse type thing, which is kinda different than what others are doing, but everybody seemed cool with it when I asked.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 17 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2560 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

View PostMessremb, on 17 August 2011 - 02:27 PM, said:

I've already put in the boardwalk, gives us a few new plots that I've fenced off too. The bridge over the bay may want remodelling at some point, to my mind it's a bit ugly but I was keen to get it in. I've reduced path width to 3 down the coast of my plot, if anyone wants to whack it up to 5 feel free. I'll put a new town map up in a little while

u mean the boardwalk is only 3 wide?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic