• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3541 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

Wait, so there's a fresh server? And it's vanilla? And people are using it? Hmmmm.
Error: Signature not valid

#3542 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

Vanilla all the way RLY.

Jump on when you get time.

I'll look at getting spawn moved to somewhere local once I've had a quick play (that'll necessitate server being down for maybe 10min and intermittent for the next 45min)

If all works Gust is going to have a necro-gasm
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3543 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

Okay, server is back up again, all good.

Now, I've been reminiscing about the old server for a while and after a convo with HiddenOne last night I am now ready to present the Skyrail Terminus.

Pop along to my place and follow the path to the terminus. Jump in a cart (I suggest when it it just starting to get dark for the best effect) and enjoy.

Attached File(s)

"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3544 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

^

Anyone who has ever played on the minecraft server needs to try this. Seriously
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3545 User is offline   Lizradusa 

• A Flare Unholiest
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

You guys almost make me want to start playing minecraft again.
Posted Image 'Tired of Wasting Time, Let LizInc organize your lazyness!' - Obdigore Posted Image

#3546 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostLizradus, on 05 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

How long has it been?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3547 User is offline   Lizradusa 

• A Flare Unholiest
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postcorv, on 05 May 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

View PostLizradus, on 05 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

How long has it been?

Not quite a year.
Posted Image 'Tired of Wasting Time, Let LizInc organize your lazyness!' - Obdigore Posted Image

#3548 User is offline   Sheve 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Just started playing again, where do i go on the server to find a good place to build at?
They may cut your dick in half
And serve it to a pig
And though it hurts, you'll laugh
And dance a dickless jig

#3549 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostMessremb, on 05 May 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Okay, server is back up again, all good.Now, I've been reminiscing about the old server for a while and after a convo with HiddenOne last night I am now ready to present the Skyrail Terminus.Pop along to my place and follow the path to the terminus. Jump in a cart (I suggest when it it just starting to get dark for the best effect) and enjoy.

Damn I miss the old server. I actually have some old map renders sitting around somewhere. On some of them we can see Drek's lava tower, traveller's castle, CF and HO's castles, the Dome (I think it was silencer's, or tapper's?), Coco's wood fort, Moonspawn!(CF), my ship, that fishing village (I think it was trav's), balmora, Far reaching skyrail, the canal(loved that thing), Quick Ben's square plaza thing, Y'Ghatan (and its burning, still my avatar to this day), the ice fort, and a ton more. Wow, Nostalgia's too strong.

I might hop on this new server sometime this week if work doesn't kill my minecraft craving during the day. Is there a new password or whitelist I need to get on?

#3550 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

I loved my house on the old server, in the town we made where everyone had an equal sized plot. I the whole town was neat. It killed a lot of my desire to play when we lost that place. I think I might have to get back into it now though.

#3551 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Ha, I forgot about the town completely.

I'm up for making a new one if anybody else is game. We can scout out a nice big prairie somewhere nearby and set it up.

Actually, maybe the prairie between me and Mess would be a good spot. It's pretty central to everyone playing and the only real good spot that isn't swamp, desert or ocean. Neither of us are using it and I don't care what gets built there.

EDIT

In our new spot we're not far from each other anyway. The general rule has been "go a few hundred blocks away". You can go farther if desired, but we're keeping tighter quarters than usual this time around.

Maybe no town needed then, but it's still fun having plots right next to each other with streets & such.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 06 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3552 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostTrull, on 05 May 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 05 May 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Okay, server is back up again, all good.Now, I've been reminiscing about the old server for a while and after a convo with HiddenOne last night I am now ready to present the Skyrail Terminus.Pop along to my place and follow the path to the terminus. Jump in a cart (I suggest when it it just starting to get dark for the best effect) and enjoy.

Damn I miss the old server. I actually have some old map renders sitting around somewhere. On some of them we can see Drek's lava tower, traveller's castle, CF and HO's castles, the Dome (I think it was silencer's, or tapper's?), Coco's wood fort, Moonspawn!(CF), my ship, that fishing village (I think it was trav's), balmora, Far reaching skyrail, the canal(loved that thing), Quick Ben's square plaza thing, Y'Ghatan (and its burning, still my avatar to this day), the ice fort, and a ton more. Wow, Nostalgia's too strong.

I might hop on this new server sometime this week if work doesn't kill my minecraft craving during the day. Is there a new password or whitelist I need to get on?

When was the last time you were online?

Anybody having trouble just PM me or messremb for a white-listing and the IP address.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3553 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 06 May 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Ha, I forgot about the town completely.

I'm up for making a new one if anybody else is game. We can scout out a nice big prairie somewhere nearby and set it up.

Actually, maybe the prairie between me and Mess would be a good spot. It's pretty central to everyone playing and the only real good spot that isn't swamp, desert or ocean. Neither of us are using it and I don't care what gets built there.

EDIT

In our new spot we're not far from each other anyway. The general rule has been "go a few hundred blocks away". You can go farther if desired, but we're keeping tighter quarters than usual this time around.

Maybe no town needed then, but it's still fun having plots right next to each other with streets & such.

I wouldn't mind going for making another town as well :apt: When introducing Sheve to the place yesterday, I realized in some regards it is getting harder for people to start up nearby. I myself am a one man urban sprawl and there are expeditions into the "wild" to hunt up extra mining and food resources.

That being said, the new sky rail affords us opportunities to create a new town plot between the earliest minecraft regions and the lastest developments. I would totally be up for a little new nostalgia-ville.
~Abyss

#3554 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 06 May 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

When was the last time you were online? Anybody having trouble just PM me or messremb for a white-listing and the IP address.

Not sure, over a year ago maybe? Mess hooked me up with the info, so I should be able to join sometime this week.

The village on the old server was really cool. Everyone had their own style going, but they all felt really 'towny' -- Except for them damn pyramids. And the statue...

#3555 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

haha...the statue incident. Never again will I care so much about something so insignificant.

I did a bit of a whitelist purge today, just deleting the names of folks I no longer recognize and those where I couldn't specifically pin the MC handle to a name on the forum.

If you have trouble getting online, please post here, or PM me and messremb. One of us will fix you up.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3556 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

I was on the server earlier with no issues. Explored the old landscape. The Azath! That damn beautiful, scary, valuable tree! The giant pyramid and traveller's fishing town are still awesome. I was tempted to take and post screenshots just because. I'm hoping to explore the newer area later on this week when I have more time. Might even stake a claim to a piece of block-dirt while I'm at it.

#3557 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

Mess, you are my goddamn hero for splicing the important bits of the old server with the new.

I went on an epic nostalgia trip this evening and it made my day for like the next 6 days straight.

Old nether hubs with colour-coded walkways, the original starting area, connections to the new area, the grand canal complete with water elevators that no longer work because boats aren't glitched anymore, TOWN (omfg town is so cute), the AZATH TREE....holy shit apt is a god for making that in beta with no creative mode (not to mention the uber dome), like 20 awesome castles and as many epic excavations, a port city and nearest and dearest to my cubic Minecraft heart, My lovely moonspawn and original castle (which is surprisingly pimp for beta),

Way back when I actually had time for video games.

Just one question RE location of things, where is all this in relation to our current new area? I assume a ways off, but have you overwritten our server 2 starting area? Is it connected in some way now?

Do you have plans to shrink the distance between the other project areas and the current? No need really...just wondering if it was on the agenda.

anyways, you're the man Mess.

This post has been edited by cerveza_fiesta: 07 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3558 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Darkwatch has joined us. He is between CF and Messremb, in the area marked off by glowstone
~Abyss

#3559 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostSheve, on 05 May 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Just started playing again, where do i go on the server to find a good place to build at?

And Sheve is near by the sky rail to the east of Messremb.
~Abyss

#3560 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

Wait, the town is back? Don't toy with my heart. I need to find batteries for my mouse. If there is new login info I need someone please pm me.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users