• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3821 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

Ok Mess, im gonna need your help. I fell in lava and quit in the nether so next time you are on I need you to TP me before I die. Theres a window of like 3 sec.
No Touchy.

#3822 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

I think you're sunk ADL. Vanilla minecraft has its dangers!

Man, I've never really used the repair mechanic with the anvils before, but I am totally hooked on it now. I have a lvl30 enchanted diamond pick with efficiency III on it. I was a bit pissed that I didn't get better enchants for all that XP wasted, but when I realized I can fully repair it from ~5% health using only 3 diamonds and 18xp. Awesome! And if it's low on health and I just want to give it a 1/3 health top-up, then it's only 1 diamond and 8xp.

My fortune / efficiency pick on the other hand costs 21xp just to repair a single diamond's worth of durability, which is not awesome. I think that's why I always ignored the repair feature before. I was always trying to repair my highly-enchanted stuff and it was way too expensive.

So now, the xp and diamonds generated from regular coalmining are enough to keep it topped up so I have it for bigger projects like base excavation. Fun!
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3823 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 07 May 2014 - 08:24 PM, said:

Ok Mess, im gonna need your help. I fell in lava and quit in the nether so next time you are on I need you to TP me before I die. Theres a window of like 3 sec.

It does sound rather like you're sunk (sorry) - not sure my fingers are that fast to type either

I've always tried it with expensive ones too CF, didn't consider lesser ones to be really worth it. Now I have an iron pick of Fortune 3 I may be changing my mind
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3824 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

Mess, can't you have the command typed in advance then as soon as he logs in, hit Enter?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3825 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 May 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

Mess, can't you have the command typed in advance then as soon as he logs in, hit Enter?

Indeed, if we can exactly time it so I'm right on the button and am hanging around in the nether but we'd have to sort out some exact way of being on at the same time. I am around on server at the moment
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3826 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

Yeah i might have a mental break down if i loose my super picks. Send me a chat message when your on if you could. Il make it that il get an email on my phone so should respond fast. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Mess saved me so it worked!

This post has been edited by A Demon Llama!: 09 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

No Touchy.

#3827 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

Wow! I am totally amazed that worked!

I thought for sure you were screwed. Good on ye.

So Mess, you do have OP powers then? I wondered how that works on the realms servers. I don't want OP power at all, but are you able to add OPs like on the VPS server, or is it limited to you as the realm owner?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3828 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

I am on this server. I am very scared. I am going to try and only play a little here and there. I'm not going to get sucked into anything, I swear! B)

So far I've just been wandering around exploring and giving zombies splinters with my wooden sword. The bats are so cute! Are we able to generate maps from this server like we did on the old ones? I'm curious to see what areas we've covered and what biomes we have.

Also, anyone seen an NPC village? I heard there's a lot more going on with them now?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3829 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

there's one within 100 blocks or so of the spawn

glad to have you back around the MC
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3830 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

Yeah, head north. You can now trade with the villagers.
No Touchy.

#3831 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostD, on 09 May 2014 - 03:33 PM, said:

I am on this server. I am very scared. I am going to try and only play a little here and there. I'm not going to get sucked into anything, I swear! B)

So far I've just been wandering around exploring and giving zombies splinters with my wooden sword. The bats are so cute! Are we able to generate maps from this server like we did on the old ones? I'm curious to see what areas we've covered and what biomes we have.

Also, anyone seen an NPC village? I heard there's a lot more going on with them now?

Feel free to move into my base (due south of the spawn) temporarily while you find a place to set up camp. Please leave the diamonds alone, but you're welcome to anything else you need to get yourself set up.

NPC villages contain villagers you can trade emeralds with for items (or vice versa I believe). They are also the only source I know of for the expanded gardening stuff, like potatoes and carrots. The village near the spawn is pretty picked over, but you can generally find new ones without traveling too far. They spawn in deserts too and have sandstone huts instead of stone/wood huts!

You'll have to ask Mess about generating maps. He is the server owner, but I'm not sure how much control you have over the files when it's on Realms.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3832 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

There's one villager trading ender eyes. Maybe we should pool our emeralds and try to find the fortress.
No Touchy.

#3833 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

i have a lot of emeralds. you can use them on the condition you wait for me on the fortress hunt
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3834 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, there's some emeralds in the deep mine under my mountain. Grab em if you want. I will put any future ones I find in a chest upstairs so you can find em easily.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3835 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

So I've not played in quite a while now... but I have finally got round to setting up my pc.

What would I have to do to get on the server? I'm thinking it's about time I checked out all this new stuff, and see what you've all been up to.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#3836 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

Only requirement is sending nudes to Mess then he whitelists you.
No Touchy.

#3837 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

After he approves that is.
No Touchy.

#3838 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

Fortress was actually not too hard to find. Didn't need to grab any emeralds from you folk. Now we gotta fill in the portal. Fortress entrance located at x 463 y 92 z 1036
No Touchy.

#3839 User is offline   Dadding 

• Shaved Knuckle in the Hole
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hey all, I'm recreating Darujhistan in Minecraft on one of my single player worlds. If you happen to remember any descriptions of the city from the books could you kindly head on over to this thread and help me out? You're all the best!

This post has been edited by Dadding: 10 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

#3840 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 09 May 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

Only requirement is sending nudes to Mess then he whitelists you.

I'll await the PMs of ladies unencumbered by clothing.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users