• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#2061 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

Newly into the game and have picked a distant mountaintop to start building atop. No sign of anyone nearby and no idea at all where I am, if I've pinched your turf left me know! It's just in sight of the obsidian worm if that helps pin me down? I did pick up a diamond pickaxe but died shortly after, I'll replace it once I start doing some serious digging.

Once I have somewhere set up I'll have a closer look at some of your creations - might take a while as I have a 2 week holiday coming up when computer time will be non-existant
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#2062 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Did you say Obsidian Worm? That's just... I have no words.

#2063 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

View PostShiara, on 13 June 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Okay, I've put a chest on the top of the noob tower. It is slowly filling up with free cobblestone and I have dubbed it Box o' Rox.

Speaking of the floating tower and beginner's tools, what is the etiquette with the diamond pickaxes? If you started out taking one, are you obliged to replace it (as I have already done)? Do you just add extra ones as you find more diamonds? Or do the mod-gods spawn them?

The tunnel from the spawn point is free to use if you are heading out in that direction (since I don't recall seeing any skybridges that way). I've only got one exit so far, and it's near a fortress in a lake. Am still digging though, so expect further pop-up points, and I will eventually stake my claim somewhere on the surface -_-

EDIT: I also have a shit-tonne of redstone, which I never use. If you would like a stack or two for your projects, just PM me and I will deposit it in a box for you to pick up.

EDIT EDIT: Out of curiousity, is it just me or are there two Easts if you read the signs at the top of the floating tower?

I spawn the diamond pics. Don't worry about replacing them , just lemme know if you notice them getting low. Thanks for filling up the box o rox. Nice of you. I was doing that for awhile but it is a massive pain in the hole to mod-spawn 60 stacks of rock over and over again.

The tower was messed with a bit during the grief attack and I put it back together in a bit of a hurry one night. If you notice something amiss, just correct it. No problems. It's not restricted area or anything.

In fact, if you want to spruce it up a bit go right to town. It used to be Slippery Jim's fort but he no longer plays on the server and I'm sure he would not mind.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2064 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 14 June 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

I spawn the diamond pics. Don't worry about replacing them , just lemme know if you notice them getting low.

Ah. In that case I may retrieve that diamond pick-axe and save it for a rainy day (ie. when my new one runs out).

Thanks for filling up the box o rox. Nice of you. I was doing that for awhile but it is a massive pain in the hole to mod-spawn 60 stacks of rock over and over again.

No problemo. There will surely be more soon.

The tower was messed with a bit during the grief attack and I put it back together in a bit of a hurry one night. If you notice something amiss, just correct it. No problems. It's not restricted area or anything.

In fact, if you want to spruce it up a bit go right to town. It used to be Slippery Jim's fort but he no longer plays on the server and I'm sure he would not mind.

Ehehehehe *rubs hands in glee*

The top of the tower may or may not become a treehouse. Just a warning.
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#2065 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

Be careful with trees - I've seen quite enough aerial creeper dive-bombings in my day. Make sure it's lit.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2066 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Anyone have a clue as to where I can find blue dye?
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2067 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:04 AM

http://www.minecraft...t/wiki/Crafting

I've found Lapis Lazuli in my singleplayer game, but not yet on the server...

#2068 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

it's a new ore? Hm, I'll have to make a new mine at the edge of the explored map then.. Are anyone capable of providing a new server map?

#2069 User is offline   Kanubis 

• Captain of Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:20 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 14 June 2011 - 07:14 AM, said:

it's a new ore? Hm, I'll have to make a new mine at the edge of the explored map then.. Are anyone capable of providing a new server map?

Unfortunately the map was fairly widely explored before Lapis Lazuli was added to the game, so you're going to have to go pretty far to find any -_-
Captain of Team Quick Ben. Also teaboy.

#2070 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

It's not that far from me to the edge I think.. Still, a map would help -_-

#2071 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

I'm not likely to need it if I find any, so I'll let you know if my epic tunnel bores through a lode :Oops:

#2072 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

View PostShiara, on 14 June 2011 - 02:05 AM, said:

Ehehehehe *rubs hands in glee*

The top of the tower may or may not become a treehouse. Just a warning.

There's probably not a lot of room to the top of the world from the very top of that tower. In fact, I think it's already at the top or 1-2 blocks below.

But I've been seriously wanting to redo Jim's stripmine on the mountain below and spruce up the tower a bit to make the spawn area more attractive. If you want to take over that area completely for an above-ground project I don't think anybody would have a problem with it. Only caveat is that it needs to retain some facility for noobs to get some starter gear and basic orientation.

View PostMorgoth, on 14 June 2011 - 07:14 AM, said:

It's not a particularly new ore...I think it came out in version 1.2 or 1.3....so you won't find it in the starter area but shouldn't have to stray too far to find it elsewhere. It occurs at the same approximate depth as diamonds too...so you can find lots if you're building a mine for diamonds anyway.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#2073 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

Finding Lapis Lazuli used to be WAY harder because you'd get 1 per block. Now you get 4-7 per block, which means that finding a small vein usually gives you all you need.

On my friend's server I had to hike several thousand blocks from the spawn to get anywhere close to where the stuff was spawning.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2074 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

And you can give me those pesky diamonds you may come across...

I am building an awesome rail from my fort to the edge of my exploration/adventure zone. It should be complete in a few days. There are way stations at the stopping points to spend the night. I'm going to keep expanding the frontier.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#2075 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

Any of you having logging problems? LulzSec have been on a killing spree across the gaming community and nuked the Minecraft Login server and the home page in one go:

http://twitter.com/#...695414331940864

#2076 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

I think it would be good to have more pictures of everyones work, or landscapes you're working in. (Not because I'm lazy... it's just a long walk to see it all).

Post something you're proud of, or whatever catches your eye.

I'm posting another pic of my ship because I think the lanterns look cool.

Attached File  ship2.jpg (82.8K)
Number of downloads: 0
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#2077 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Might want to spoiler that for size.

Also, haven't had any trouble logging in.

bla bla bla

#2078 User is offline   Wolfy 

• Lair of the Spectacular Tongue Beast

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

Not sure if I made it as far as new chunks, I did roam for several days before selecting my mountain hold.

I'll be sure to share some lapis if I find any :Oops:

#2079 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

Traveller, you are really nailing shipbuilding. Are you making a fleet or something?

I'm away from my pc, so can't really do much on MC. Might not be able to get around to playing for another week or so. I am looking forward to working on Balmora some more, but that damn sandstone disappears so quickly.

What is this Lapis stuff? Going to have to check out the wiki, methinks.

#2080 User is offline   Shiara 

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

View PostTrull, on 15 June 2011 - 01:04 AM, said:

Traveller, you are really nailing shipbuilding. Are you making a fleet or something?

I'm away from my pc, so can't really do much on MC. Might not be able to get around to playing for another week or so. I am looking forward to working on Balmora some more, but that damn sandstone disappears so quickly.

What is this Lapis stuff? Going to have to check out the wiki, methinks.

Sandstone disappears?

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users