• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1321 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

So, we actually have monsters spawning now? Might mean I need to set out torches then. Problem is I CAN'T PICK ANYTHING UP! :hulk:

I need someone to constantly follow me around and collect all the dropped stone for me.
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#1322 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

Monster spawning is set to OFF currently.

Jim

#1323 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

Judging by them not moving or dying, I'm pretty sure it was just a glitch.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1324 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

Look what I caught a glimpse of after dying and re-spawning!

For those who had asked for an underground shot of the Spawn zone, here is a nice one. Don't know what was going on under there, but it looks like someone/some people were very busy.

Posted Image

#1325 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

Those passages on the bottom right are my mines...

Jim

#1326 User is offline   Defiance 

• Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
  • Interests:Malazan, RPGs, writing

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

Damn, I really need to start playing this again. Between Baldur's Gate 2 and Morrowind, though, all my gaming time is being devoured.
uhm, that should be 'stuff.' My stiff is never nihilistic.
~Steven Erikson

Mythwood: Play-by-post RP board.

#1327 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

one of the single block wide straight tunnels would be the one I dug from my castle I believe.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1328 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:24 AM

I love Morrowind. always will be one of my favorite games.

#1329 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

Baldur's 2 man...that's a great game too.

Played through that a few times now.

great story. You ever try Planescape Torment? Same engine, awesomer story.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1330 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

You can get both PS:Torment and BG's 1 & 2 on gog.com for less that $10 each.

Jim

#1331 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

I've played neither, but will definitely get around to buying them (or pirating, depending on their availability).

#1332 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Hmph, I came online to find my mine cart system to have been broken. All the carts had been placed in one of the independent boosters, which should be impossible as a) the transport minecarts are held immobile until called, and b ) the loop they had all moved to does not connect or even touch their tracks at all.

#1333 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

Also, I just died. In the middle of my tunnel while expanding my minecart system. When I got back after respawn all my stuff was floating in a tightly condensed ball. I couldn't pick it up...

I'm dealing with poltergeist :hulk:

PS: Mods, when next we are online together. I lost 6 stacks of rails, half a stack of iron, a stack of redstone, the entire diamond tool set, and 2 minecarts. I lost a bunch of wood, stone etc too, but I've got plenty of that lying around.

#1334 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:49 AM

I'm debating whether I should get back into Minecraft. I stopped playing it ages ago because of other stuff and it being so addictive, but multiplayer looks like so much fun...
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#1335 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

GET BACK INTO IT...GIVE IN TO THE DESIRE

Seriously MP is fun though. So much more worth it when folks can checck out what you built.

@Morgoth

i'll be on later tonight probably. I had the same thing happen and spawning replacement stuff is no biggie. I had the same thing happen yesterday.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1336 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

I have been updating my fort. After a tour of my neighbor Traveller's castle, I was ashamed. (Killer pad, btw) I was the guy with a mobile home in the gated community. I was the guy in a muscle shirt & cut-off jeans at the formal dance. I was the guy who wore a Hanson concert T to the Slayer show. In other words, it was time to make some improvements.

Therefore, i have been busy as a beaver (not that kind) changing small details that needed work.

Now a question for all - Can we briefly & in a coordinated fashion turn off damage and turn on monsters to test the security levels of our homesteads/forts/castles/temples/architectural nightmares?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1337 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

^ This would be good. But why briefly, lets go for it. Repairs can always be made in the daylight.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#1338 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

View PostTraveller, on 09 December 2010 - 03:27 PM, said:

^ This would be good. But why briefly, lets go for it. Repairs can always be made in the daylight.

It takes me forever to get back from spawn point to home. I don't want to die unnecessarily. Also, everybody needs ample warning time before it happens. The time zone thing would also be a problem.

@Everybody - Would anyone care if I build a road or markers from spawn to home? It is always a pain for me. This would infringe on several of your places, so I would ask permission beforehand.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1339 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

Yea, the whole dying from falling off the skybridge and then having to walk 8 minutes or ride 10 minutes to my work zone has been turning me away for a bit. That coupled with the occasionally bugged out dropped loot -- I can not pick it up, but it's right in front of me in a nice ball! -- has been driving me up the wall.
I am soo down with the monsters, and would welcome invincibility once again :thumbsup:

#1340 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

Well finally the changes to moon spawn interior seem to be sticking. I was checking out Traveler's place too. Looks awesome. Especially in comparison to the trailer-trash on the next mountain over! :thumbsup:

I have been doing M S in smaller increments this time so I don't stand to lose quite so much if the server decides to fuck up again.

I've also been working a lot on the PvP arena a bunch lately if anybody cares to have a look, participate in its construction or just make comments/suggestions. I'm about 10 layers above bedrock now. Kanubis, I'm pretty certain that I'm running into the far southern end of your cave complex, since many of the intersecting caverns have torches in them. Nothing looked particularly structured though and it was all mined out.

I also made a dirt ramp and brought some grass down from the surface using torches so I can make some destructible dirt terrain. Is anybody opposed to me spawning some bedrock blocks when i get down there to make an indestructable floor and curtain wall around the whole thing? If the fights degenerate to TNT use, things could get out of hand.

I had a great idea for the arena too...have a portal at either end be able to move from one end to the other through the nether. Of course fighting knows no bounds in the nether.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic