• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy NFL

#101 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

• Baconator of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

now thats funny brood.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The Man, The Myth, The Manning

#102 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:36 AM

I swear, the Broncos are all made of flippin' glass.

#103 User is offline   Grumble 

• High Mage of High House HAWT
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

Be afraid Brood be very afraid .....
What Would Jack Do ?

#104 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:44 PM

The saga continues....

#105 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on 17 August 2010 - 09:44 PM, said:

The saga continues....

They really should hire him for Days of Our Lives. I'm so sick of this bs! I guess the ankle wasn't that bad after all. He just needed more money, a media circus and some of his team mates to beg and plead with him....miracle cure indeed! Asshole!
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#106 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

He's taking his skills to South Beach Minneapolis!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#107 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

Victory!

#108 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:30 PM

I notice a fair amount of trading has gonna on already - reckon TB did the best. So the season is about to start, how do we feel about our chances this year? I'm worried about my WRs, but hopefully Brandon Marshall will prove me wrong - I trust him, millions wouldn't.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#109 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

I'm sooooo excited the regular season is finally here! I did make a few changes to my team, picked up some RBs. I'm really happy with how my team has turned out this year, glad I broke with my usual pattern of taking two RB's right off the bat. Now I just need everyone to stay healthy and do their job. Fingers crossed!

Oh and I even managed to find some Dallas Cowboys cupcakes for my team logo! Yay football!
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#110 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

My WR's are game over. Rice is out for at least six weeks (he should have had surgery after last season rather than wait til now). Vincent Jackson hasn't been able to agree on a contract and is also out for at least 6 weeks or more likely the whole season. So now my WR's consist of a 12th round pick and post-draft pick haha.

Need Gore to carry me.

#111 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

Its football season baby!

I hate making decisions on who to start week one with nothing to go on.

But thats a minor complaint cause its football season baby!!!!:veryangry:
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#112 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

View PostStalker, on 09 September 2010 - 08:08 PM, said:

My WR's are game over. Rice is out for at least six weeks (he should have had surgery after last season rather than wait til now). Vincent Jackson hasn't been able to agree on a contract and is also out for at least 6 weeks or more likely the whole season. So now my WR's consist of a 12th round pick and post-draft pick haha.

Need Gore to carry me.

Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Macklin, and Bernard Berrian are available for trade Stalker.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#113 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

Nice to see PT came through for me, especially as my RB's are the weakest area of my team. I didn't get to see the game unfortunately, but I heard PT was in the negative for the first half, glad he turned it around. Not a great night for either QB, and from the highlights I saw the Vikes were a hot mess. I guess that's what happens when you allow your dithering, attention seeking qb to sit at home for all of training camp and then sit out most of the pre-season. Definitely think they're missing Rice out there.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#114 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

Am I half glad I grabbed the Miami defence when I realised Vikings were playing NO! Assuming they get more than 2 points against Buffalo... Should be a safe bet, touch wood.
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#115 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

Man o man, the Bears are 2-0 and i'm a happy man. Jay Cutler actually looks good. I know, I know, I wouldnt believe it either, but its true.

Still cant run the ball worth a shit, but at least we're keeping them honest with it and not throwing 50 times a game like i was worried we'd be with Martz.

The Cowboys on the other hand just look like total shit. Just terrible the last 2 weeks.

I think they'd be money ahead to get rid of Roy Williams. The only things he's good at are looking like a whiny bitch and celebrating when he makes an 8 yard catch.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#116 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

The Cowboys came out looking awesome, I thought the D was gonna chew Cutler up into tiny pieces and have the thing dewn up by end of the first quarter.

Unfortunately for the cowboys, Cutler reacted well and rebounded, and the Cowboys offense is just shite. Fortunately for my fantasy team, Cutler is starting to look like a draft day bargain! Two games, two reputable scoring performances, can't argue with that.

I'm smug this week as I got 20pts of DeSean Jackson, 30 each off Cutler and McCoy, Royal's picked up a TD so far and Megatron got a solid score too. Quality stuff. :)

#117 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

Too bad you lost last week, eh?

(Says the guy who is going to lose this week. :) )

#118 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

I just needed a week to warm up and get a feel for my team, that's all. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!!

#119 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:49 PM

View PostH.D., on 19 September 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

Too bad you lost last week, eh?

(Says the guy who is going to lose this week. :) )

Says the guy who got a combined total of about 48 points from PM and the Colts dst! I can't believe it! How they hell the Colt's defense goes from 3 points to 17 in one week is beyond me. The Giants played like absolute shit, that has to be one of the saddest games I've seen in the history of football. I thought I had our matchup locked, if it wasn't for that last minute bomb to Nicks, I'd be out of it for sure right now. Let's just hope I get the 1.7 points I need from PT tonight to win this thing. If not it will have been an excellent matchup dearest! I had fun, even if I was tearing my hair out for the last two hours of it. :p
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#120 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

The combination of Devin Aromashodu not getting a single point - should have put Malcolm Floyd in - and Jahvid Best going ape-shit against the Eagles has sunk me this week :)

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users