Malazan Empire: The Watching Trickster Pub - Malazan Empire

• 190 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Watching Trickster Pub Come in, sit down and share your random thoughts with a good pint.

#21 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

That could actually work, I heart the golden mirror studded leather Choo sandals too, they're sick. I'm far more in love with all things Nicholas Kirkwood atm though, so I might have to go for a pair of those instead. SJP wore a pair to the NY premiere of SATC2, I wants them! His stuff is so fierce. What can I say I love shoes in general. Fucia cehmise...I could definitely rock that. Looks like we have an outift! Posted Image OMG we're engaging in girl talk here, what are the boys going to do! The universe could implode as SB likes to say!

@High Mage Quick Ben Do any of us see what??? Am I missing something here? Oh and by the way from now on I will be calling you HMQB because it takes far too long to type that whole name out my dear cult kitty!

Morning to the rest of you. If anyone needs anything just let me know, service should be even faster now that DW has these new upgrades in place. I'm going to have a liquid breakfast this morning, as in one of each of the drinks with my name in it off of the drink list. I should be happy in no time.

I will put out food for those of you who want food though. Let's see some pizza for KM (pepperoni of course) , STD will probably want pizza as well, maybe some skittles for his shots, load up the doughnut cannon for SB, some cupcakes for FW, KFC for Tiste or maybe even some of his Ikea meatballs and hot dogs, a plate of cookies for beru, and pancakes with a side of bacon for everyone else. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#22 User is offline   Jusentantaka 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

Shoe shopping with your girl is like a proposal. Except the ring goes on her foot. :laughing:

#23 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

I actually had to google what a chemise is. Sexy. :laughing:

MMMM pizza (with bacon too), om nom nom nom.

How are you Tehol? Looking forward to the weekend? I am. Should be grand.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#24 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

View PostSlow Ben, on 03 June 2010 - 02:51 PM, said:

I can tell the gf's rubbed off on me since i now actually/sadly know what Choo shoes are.

On a side note, I took her shoe shopping the other day, pretty sure she'll never leave me now.

There is nothing wrong or sad about a man knowing his shoes! It's actually quite sexy SB, clearly she has you well trained! Posted Image
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#25 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

Shoe shopping...*drifts off*
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#26 User is offline   Jusentantaka 

• Emperor

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on 03 June 2010 - 02:53 PM, said:

That could actually work, I heart the golden mirror studded leather Choo sandals too, they're sick. I'm far more in love with all things Nicholas Kirkwood atm though, so I might have to go for a pair of those instead. SJP wore a pair to the NY premiere of SATC2, I wants them! His stuff is so fierce. What can I say I love shoes in general. Fucia cehmise...I could definitely rock that. Looks like we have an outift! Posted Image OMG we're engaging in girl talk here, what are the boys going to do! The universe could implode as SB likes to say!

Girl talk is proper talk. :laughing:

Never been a big Kirkwood lover, though the pair SJHFP's wore is quite nice... must. resist. temptation.

This post has been edited by Jusentantaka: 03 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

#27 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

You all seem to enjoy the new pub.
Good.

I have no idea what Choo shoes are. Until recently I ignored brands.
Now I'm sold on Merrel since they don't hurt my feet.

I still admit to confusion about the average amount of shoes most women I know posses. I know that if it were me I'd be depressed to find that much footwear in my house, I'd have no idea what to do with it all.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#28 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

It's confusing to me as well, how women collect shoes (or any items of clothing really) like stamps. I have 2 pairs of shoes, not including my thongs, and that's plenty for me.

EDIT - by thongs I mean flip flops or whatever you call them.

This post has been edited by MTS: 03 June 2010 - 03:29 PM

#29 User is offline   Jusentantaka 

• Emperor

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

37 pairs.

*cough*

we collect shoes because we don't wear them till they die like men do, so they live longer. Plus, our shoes tend to last longer than a man's shoe for the same price. Not sure why though.

This post has been edited by Jusentantaka: 03 June 2010 - 03:30 PM

#30 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

• Baconator of the Abyssmal Army

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

it is crazy the amount of shoes women keep, i have 5 pairs and even then thats a lot for me, i wear shoes till they are worn out then get new ones, i dont have to have a different pair for every night of the year like some women.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The Man, The Myth, The Manning

#31 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

:laughing:

I don't think I even have that many shirts or pants/shorts, much less shoes. Now I know why you ladies take so long to decide what to wear. :bs:

#32 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

this hasnt been a secret for a long time MTS, any guy should know why it takes women so long to get ready, choosing from 50 million pairs fo shoes takes a while, and if it doesnt go with the outfit, forget it!

mmmm ma favorite pizza! thanks TB, how about a can of gingerale to go with it? got any back there?

This post has been edited by KalamMekhar: 03 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

#33 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

My sisters have some rather impressive stashes themselves.
Never counted, and to be honest I do not want to know.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#34 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

View PostJusentantaka, on 03 June 2010 - 03:08 PM, said:

View Postteholbeddict, on 03 June 2010 - 02:53 PM, said:

Girl talk is proper talk. Posted Image

Never been a big Kirkwood lover, though the pair SJHFP's wore is quite nice... must. resist. temptation.

I just like the way he uses vivd colours, and the kind of aggressive look to his soes. Of course you can never go wrong with something like Louboutin, Manolo, Steven Madden, Miu Miu, Prada, Jil Sander, and Gucci, just to name a few. I'm a shoe aholic and damn proud of it too! There is no such thing as resisting temptation when it comes to shoes. I can walk through a store a pair catches my eye and I think oooh beautiful! (that's right I see beauty in shoes) and I just have to try them on. Once I have them on it's a done deal. I'll buy multiple pairs in one go. Alot of the time I plan entire outfits around my shoes. It's definitely an addiction.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#35 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

My little sister doesn't have a big stash at all, but my twin's cupboard is just overflowing with dresses. She's always broke. :laughing:

#36 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

View PostDarkwatch, on 03 June 2010 - 03:39 PM, said:

My sisters have some rather impressive stashes themselves.
Never counted, and to be honest I do not want to know.

I've got a shoe closet, with shelves racks, and stands for the shoes. Everything is ordered by style (casual, dress, running, flats, heels, sandals) and then by colour. I'll have to take a picture when I have the time and I'll post it for you guys.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#37 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

oh god, i cant wait to see this!

#38 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

View PostMTS, on 03 June 2010 - 03:43 PM, said:

My little sister doesn't have a big stash at all, but my twin's cupboard is just overflowing with dresses. She's always broke. Posted Image

I didn't know you were a twin STD. Learn something new every day!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#39 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on 03 June 2010 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostMTS, on 03 June 2010 - 03:43 PM, said:

My little sister doesn't have a big stash at all, but my twin's cupboard is just overflowing with dresses. She's always broke. Posted Image

I didn't know you were a twin STD. Learn something new every day!

I'm technically a triplet actually lol.

I'd like to see your clothes stash as well. Sounds like something from a movie.

#40 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

ha! that would take far to many pictures i would imagine, theres no way she could post enough pictures to show her collection of clothes and shoes

Share this topic:

• 190 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users