Caladanbrood Wielding his great hammer of Emo

#41 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

View PostCougar, on 17 December 2009 - 10:34 AM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 16 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

View PostMezla PigDog, on 16 December 2009 - 10:20 PM, said:

Officially the funniest real life Malazan incident yet!

Whisper's mournfull look after we were forced to wash him after the last bbq certainly competes

If you keep circulating this myth about Mezla being sick on a dog, then one day I suspect you'll wake up to find your last, pain filled hours involve an angry molecular biologist, a ball gag, some electrodes and a red hot poker, and as you lose consciousness for the final time, although your main thought will be "I wish I'd listened to Jim about antagonising Mezla" the peripheral revelation, niggling at the back of your mind, will be that the word 'fist' can also be a verb.

You've obviously spent some time thinking about this. I ponder your motivations in doing so ... :crybaby:

This post has been edited by Sombra: 18 December 2009 - 02:04 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#42 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:43 AM

Ponder no longer dear boy: I'm a massive pervert. You, of all people, should understand that.
I AM A TWAT

#43 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

Pfft, that's not nearly as perverse as using a birthday cake candle, duct tape, and a Scalextric track. Or a bicycle pump, an electric sander and a copy of Atlas Shrugged. Or playing Prussian Roulette with a modified Pop-Up Pirate game.

Amateurs.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#44 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:04 AM

View PostIlluyankas, on 18 December 2009 - 08:56 AM, said:

Pfft, that's not nearly as perverse as using a birthday cake candle, duct tape, and a Scalextric track. Or a bicycle pump, an electric sander and a copy of Atlas Shrugged. Or playing Prussian Roulette with a modified Pop-Up Pirate game.

Amateurs.

Posted Image

Atlas Shrugged

Posted Image

Atlas Shrugged

Posted Image

Atlas Shrugged

Posted Image

You monster.
I AM A TWAT

#45 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:25 AM

When I read this, and saw Illy mention prussian roulette, I immediately thought my idea of what prussian roulette was must be wrong, as Illy was mentioning it and it therefore must be at least 100 times more perverted. But no, seems I was right. You disappoint me, Illy.

#46 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:34 AM

View PostCougar, on 18 December 2009 - 08:43 AM, said:

Ponder no longer dear boy: I'm a massive pervert. You, of all people, should understand that.

Fair point, rep where it's deserved.

Pfft, that's not nearly as perverse as using a birthday cake candle, duct tape, and a Scalextric track. Or a bicycle pump, an electric sander and a copy of Atlas Shrugged. Or playing Prussian Roulette with a modified Pop-Up Pirate game.Amateurs.

When you say Prussian Roulette, I think "Two girls, One Shot". :p

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on 21 December 2009 - 12:25 AM, said:

When I read this, and saw Illy mention prussian roulette, I immediately thought my idea of what prussian roulette was must be wrong, as Illy was mentioning it and it therefore must be at least 100 times more perverted. But no, seems I was right. You disappoint me, Illy.

You're getting jaded in your old age Toby. Time to stop burgling Tory households.
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#47 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:08 AM

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on 21 December 2009 - 12:25 AM, said:

You are getting jaded in your old age. Well, your age plus the years you stole from your chimneysweep chums to stay alive as they all died of emphysema, anyway.

Bet you can't guess what Bavarian Roulette is though.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#48 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

Fun interview. And that story from the signing is legend.

- Abyss, blames it all on Brood.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#49 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

View PostIlluyankas, on 21 December 2009 - 07:08 AM, said:

Bet you can't guess what Bavarian Roulette is though.

You drink six packs of beer steins until somebody drops?
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#50 User is offline   eekwibble 

• Only...
  • Interests:West Haaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

I remember it quite well. I believe the question came from an old forum member called Smiles who was sat to the right of you guys with his gf (the Goth couple) although I can't remember what the q was exactly.

I was sat at the front and turned around as SE said; "No, you..." pointing at Tiste, who had the worlds biggest smile on his face, and then; "I always see pictures of you surrounded by beautiful girls" (or words to that effect) as Cougar almost curled up in his chair convulsing with laughter and Mez pretty much just laughed in Brood's face. :p

I'd only added Brood as a friend on facebook recently but I'd chatted to him on msn and I knew his reputation for being an unashamed SE fanboy and it was all I could do to keep from roaring with laughter as he went several shades of pink/red/purple. :p

An awesome event to be sure. :D

(nvm though mate, I was captain of my school's netball team once.... way worse than Badminton... :D )

:p

EDIT - stoopid errors

This post has been edited by eekwibble: 22 December 2009 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (amphibian @ Nov 11 2008) <Rake himself was a huge weight inside Draconus and he didn't go in with an army.>

#51 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:50 PM

Wow thanks for sharing that story eekwibble, it gives us poor fellas that aren't even close to being able to go to one of those signings something to day dream about. :p Sounds epic.
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#52 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

The next interviewee hails from the swamp:

amphibian

Get some questions in please! He's promised to be detailed, and thruthful. Mwa ha ha ha ha. :D
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#53 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Could some kind mod/admin please move Grimhilde's thread into the 20 question HOF subforum? Thanks!
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users