• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mafia 13.75 spoilers SPOILERS

#61 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 15 September 2009 - 10:13 PM, said:

So, Liosan is the turncoat/vig. If he gets n/k he goes symp. Serial Killer is neutral and can win on own, but once both vigs are used he is roleless inno and wins with town.

Besides that, the other's act like the others. Can I get an action order thread?

Guard-Finder-Vig-Healer-Serial Killer/Killer/Killer?

Seperate killers meaning if guard guards one kill does not go through?

driss is the turncoat.

no joint kill anywhere so guard can block any ones action
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

D, on 16 September 2009 - 03:08 PM, said:

as much as i would love to...

alas...it would be remiss of me.

NO ACTIONS.... biatch

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

pb

Liosan, on 16 September 2009 - 03:39 PM, said:

Fener - Bent
Sukul - Someone Scottish? Not sure who's scottish... J_Slr? STD? Mappo?
D'riss - DKT? He likes balls.

Emur said this on thread:

Emur]Mk, well then. I said:

Spite [/size]is necessarily scum, though I don'tappreciate how she brought up the Jester.

Whichmeans Emur alt-guessed Spite as bwgan (like I did), but then wants todrop that out there... seems kind of like a clue, maybe? Probably not.

There is no Jester.

#64 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Sukul Ankhadu, on 16 September 2009 - 03:11 PM, said:

Forthe people in spoiler heaven this is how the internet works for me. Iclick add reply, just as malazan starts recieving the information, theconnection goes.

After furious attempts to get a stableconnection being an idiot doing the simple thing I press the refreshbutton. Now for firefox it remembers what you were sending, a littlebox comes up saying you want to send this information yes. Theconnection with malazan is re opened and it gets the info this time andthus updates the forum. Hence why I can write a post, try to send itand then succeed in sending it 30 minutes later without rewriting orseeig what someone put.

Sukul Ankhadu, on 16 September 2009 - 03:42 PM, said:

godsthis waiting is intolerable, so much want to state that defense but itwould look like the guys are right about me. Of course they are rightabout me, but surprisingly I was telling the truth.

It like being found out as a murderer despite half the murders you are being accussed of you didn't commit.

Imean my defense is so weak that it more likely to be true. I mean if Iwas fucking lying I would say not feeling in the best of shape and as aresult had to go to the toilet in the middle of me writing my reply andI forget to check if someone actually posted.

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

Sukul Ankhadu, on 16 September 2009 - 03:58 PM, said:

I not sure about killing Emurlahn, I'm the second highest poster which will attract attention to me.

Liosan fingering Tulas would be nice, but a tad obvious.

Play safe if Gamelon is still alive take him out.

noted

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

Silchas Ruin, on 16 September 2009 - 04:04 PM, said:

Rep Fener

Also - Sukul is GLD, not Grief

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Barghast, on 16 September 2009 - 05:15 PM, said:

Ijust wanted to make sure you saw my other message as P-S hasn't spokento me yet other than my first message and I am worried the pms aren'tgetting through...darn postal strike! ;)

Just in case (and always assuming it will go through anyway)

Guard Emur

thank you

#68 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

Oooh, tough start for team scum.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

once you explains omething on malaz your pretty much fucked :D

thats sukul dead and no one else, my bloodygame is fairly nonbloody ;)

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 16 September 2009 - 05:32 PM, said:

Put lio as scum as well.

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

to be sent to fener

Your rep on the board is such that even death cannot keep you down.Lynched or night killed, it doesn't matter, you can take any hit once.Once lynched or nightkilled once you will be filled with righteousanger and be able to kill once during the rest of the game day or night. If you kill during the day the day will end, just send a pm to the mods and be sure to indicate which type of vig you are using.

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:45 PM

lynch scene as i am heading out soon.

They pushed him forward on his hands and knees, bloody streaks of gore streaking bloodily over gore patches of streky gore that bloodied the floor. he fell into a heap, seven faces staring down upon him with a judgement of doom upon their seven faces while the others pick their toenails, drank some wine and ate a small dog they had found earlier in the day. Sukul looked upon them all, mustering his thoughts and his voice to call forth the only curse he had ever learned in the glens and fifes and pipes and haggis strewn loch washed hills of bonny scotland where the internet was so poor it took half an hour to do anything, and sadly speaking was included under that heading.

They watched, and waited, and ate, and mused on his silence with somehting akin to lust of blood but more closely resembled indifference and boredom. Finally the words formed in sukuls mind, a curse of such devilish proportion he hadnt heard it since he was a nipper no bigger than a kipper in his mothers arms. a curse so deadly and damning that the last person to utter it, had almost ended all known existence, had caused the fall of the angels and had turn four pints of milk sour in their bottles.

"Be-" he finished with a splosh as a large hammer the size of four scottish houses appeared in the same space as his head and sent bloody sukul pieces in all directions.

"Wheres my fucking dog?" screamed pathshaper.

sukul is dead.

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

if sukul ois lynch send him the passowrd for sh.

morning scene

"if i was a hedging man, a lot of people would be betting," said path-shaper as he trudged back to his cabin, a haunch of dog in one hand, his hammer in the other.

as if by boredom, no one died.

#74 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Kaschan, on 16 September 2009 - 06:12 PM, said:

I think I made the right choice in investigating Galain - information on the quiet ones is hard to come by. So confirm that.

My guess is that Sukul Ankhadu was General King - I haven't played with him before, my apologies for lynching you straight off.

Lookingback at that quote from Liosan that I am investigating Galain for, Inote that he puts down D'riss as Earth...but D'riss isn't reallyanything to do with Earth in the books. Having said that, we don't havea "Burn's Warren" alt, so I guess that's the closest you cancome...bears thinking about though.

As a finder, I'd quitelike it if there weren't tooo many deaths tonight, despite the promisesof a bloody game - need a few nights to build up a picture of who cando what. But I guess that's not up to me ;).

Sir Thursday

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Barghast, on 16 September 2009 - 07:18 PM, said:

Oooooooooherrr....nowI just know you are trying to lull me into a false sense of securityand make me think I actually did some good last night....far morelikely we have clever healers...but anywho - as it seemed to work Ithink I will....um.... ;)

Guard Emurlahn

#76 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:22 PM

veng the whinge :D

Spite, on 16 September 2009 - 06:21 PM, said:

Ahahahahahahahah....Well that sucked... you should have made me a killer....

Ohyou did.... But then you also gave me a chance to win a game by myself. You know I can't really remember the last one of those that I didwin. So now we wait to see how this day plays out...Dibs this shit isgoing to be boring if people don't die. I mean fuck I might be temptedto kill.... ;)

a good game of mafia is liek a fine wine, it just needs a bit of time to mature :shocking:

Spite, on 16 September 2009 - 07:17 PM, said:

I am bored...

Didyou give everyone else the same option as me... That is cruel if youdid so Dibs... Seriously... Well if there was a guard then if they stepforward we can drive a lynch on someone else...Sigh... Boring...

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

ok heading off, dont know if i will be back on till morning. if someone gets lynched (highly unlikely) please feel free to write a diabolical scene.

as veng has made it clear he wishes to win, if the last killer is vigged or lynched the game will continue as veng plays for himself. of course he cant use his kills then. not all of them.

if silchas is killed, galain will also have to die i am afraid, as it makes no sense to have a symp with no masters.

also if hinter isnt more involved by tomorrow no night actions for him and possibly a modkill if it gets really ridiculious

#78 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

big welcome back to the dude as well ;)

#79 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

Someone alt guessed someone as me? ;)

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#80 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hath-Daper

Barghast, on 16 September 2009 - 08:41 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 16 September 2009 - 08:25 PM, said:

i am sensing something...

is it perchance???

no it couldnt be....

is it, sarcasm?

Sarcasm? From me? ;) I am...am... mortified. :D

Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.

:shocking:

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users