• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mafia 13.75 spoilers SPOILERS

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

none this time. he is actually the bp activated vig and the ri has been turned into a murdering healer.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

So, what's the deal with CF, then? We don't provide one at all, but they are provided with how they would CF. Is this just a way to tell them what faction they are (as of right now)?
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#23 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

Wow, awesome set-up. Awesome. AWESOME. and I am not a part of it. Dibs, man, I'll introduce an 18th role into Spycraft and it is called Punching Bag. Especially for you.

In other news, go go Venge!!
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#24 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 15 September 2009 - 06:25 PM, said:

So, what's the deal with CF, then? We don't provide one at all, but they are provided with how they would CF. Is this just a way to tell them what faction they are (as of right now)?

think so, and probably also to show what happens when targeted by a finder. Dibses game tho.

#25 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

also, epic spammage. It's been a while.

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

i removed the cf to make it even for the killers. didnt update the role descriptions cause they originally had that info to allow people to know which team they were in.

sorry tapper ;) i thought you would have been on, and i did ask people if they wanted me to wait and got a resplendant NO from veng and morgo45.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:21 PM

silchas

Silchas Ruin, on 15 September 2009 - 06:16 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 15 September 2009 - 01:48 PM, said:

Therep-whores : Each night you assign rep to one person still alive. Theshear power of your rep is enough to kill mortal men and women evenover the internet and unless blocked they will die in the morning. Youmay have followers or even equals in the game, but you cannot see, norcommunicate with them. You are on your own, but if another member ofyour faction makes it to the end game your faction will win and youwill be victorious. Be aware though that your rep will kill another repwhore if you land it on them at night.

Awesome, so I'm scum? I may have symps or partners but I dont know of any. Cool

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

sukul

Sukul Ankhadu, on 15 September 2009 - 07:15 PM, said:

Right I hope I get an inno, I could imagine I hit a team member

Kill Kaschan.

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

Spite, on 15 September 2009 - 07:28 PM, said:

I am going to with hold my kills. No action for me. I am going to make a try for the win.

Iwant to hear the look of shock and pain when both the inno's and scumare sooo close to the end only to fail... Of course this might changeafter tomorrow. But as of now I want to be the sole Winner.... ;)

#30 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

He didn't want me to play either, Tapper. I think he was worried we would instantly solve the game and ruin it for the mods by the end of day 1.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

emur

Emurlahn, on 15 September 2009 - 07:43 PM, said:

I'd like to put forth my find on Barghast. I hate unknown quantities.

#32 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 September 2009 - 07:19 PM, said:

i removed the cf to make it even for the killers. didnt update the role descriptions cause they originally had that info to allow people to know which team they were in.

sorry tapper :D i thought you would have been on, and i did ask people if they wanted me to wait and got a resplendant NO from veng and morgo45.

I had planned to be on, but decided I wanted to do a little single cultural thingie during my hols, so spent quite some time in the train and museum today.

View PostMorgoth, on 15 September 2009 - 07:44 PM, said:

He didn't want me to play either, Tapper. I think he was worried we would instantly solve the game and ruin it for the mods by the end of day 1.

Aye, I think it's that :shocking: Oh well, I'll lend a hand co-modding when on ;)

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 15 September 2009 - 07:50 PM, said:

HeyKorv - Bent here, gonna be sporadic this game, but maybe I'll draw aNK. Anway, if I die, you must (as soon as day starts) kill someone,that way, you take out a possible scum, and keep anone (including scum)from acting. WHo is this by the way...PS, hope you are having a bettertime quoting pms.

Korvalain, on 15 September 2009 - 07:56 PM, said:

XD

I think Dibs put us together so he can complain about the PM system. ;)

Silencerhere. Yeah, I'll try and use it as fast as possible, but that isdependant on me actually being around. Anyway, got to whip out for 2hours of school (!) now, be back in 3 or 4 though - walking's abitch.

Tulas Shorn, on 15 September 2009 - 08:13 PM, said:

Kaschanand Emur are scum. Thats my day one guess. Kaschan for the hanging outin the middle of the crowd. Emur for symping Sakul whats-its. Also, weneed to rename these alts...bob and mike wold be so much easier.

Also, hello silencer. Looks like we can compete for lowest poster...as I have no idea when I will be back on.

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Kaschan, on 15 September 2009 - 08:26 PM, said:

Liosanwas being a bit odd in saying that Galain/Rashan would be wind - Sercis far more logical. I think it might have been signalling, so I'mgoing to do a find on Galain please.

Sir Thursday

returns roleless innocent

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Barghast, on 15 September 2009 - 08:29 PM, said:

This messenger is a bit clunky....hmm...anyway, my prov NA is to

guard Emurlahn

no reason, never have one, just feelings....cue song.

I've never been a guard before... ;) (That's a very girly looking batman.)

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 15 September 2009 - 07:44 PM, said:

who let you in ;)

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

bed time for me if someone will keep an eye on the masses. they need to lynch today.

no cf, and only jslr has a bp to lynch ;)

#38 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

So, Liosan is the turncoat/vig. If he gets n/k he goes symp. Serial Killer is neutral and can win on own, but once both vigs are used he is roleless inno and wins with town.

Besides that, the other's act like the others. Can I get an action order thread?

Guard-Finder-Vig-Healer-Serial Killer/Killer/Killer?

Seperate killers meaning if guard guards one kill does not go through?
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:51 AM

Hath Daper

Spite, on 15 September 2009 - 10:24 PM, said:

Iintroduced the idea of a Jester to the game to make people scared..Also hopefully it will draw some kills on to Emurlahn and away from me.A valid tactic to be sure. Of course there is always the chance thatsince I brought it up someone decides to off me thinking that Jester'stalk about the jester... Which they don't. It has been proven by JA.The Jester hunter talks about the Jester then gets Nked instead... ;)

Iam off to class. Hopefully that bit will keep me alive tonight. As Isuspect that I am the only Jester type role in the game.

Good luck with that one! Interesting notion though.

Incidentally, I saw Spite's set-up for Mafia Predator Mini. Guess I'm counted out for that one. Didn't copy it to the thread for obvious reasons, and I'll leave that in there for you to look at Dibs.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

#40 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:06 AM

yup, guard means no kill

if I were to guess, I'd say guard-find-heal-kill, for order of actions

m45 is spamming it old school, I wish me and Grief were playing...
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users