Kaschan - silencer - Flourescent Light --> modkilled
Fener - D'rek - --> lynched
Thyrllan - breadmaster - Pencil Sharpener --> modkilled
Barghast - Grief - Monitor -->
Sorrit - Gem Windcaster - Marker -->
D'riss - shinrei - highlighter --> dead
Omtose - gavin --> modkilled
Galayn Lord - Bent. - Deskfan -->

Eloth + Kaschan = Killers. Know Galayn lord. Can talk between themselves but not to GL. 1 kill each night.
Galayn lord = .5 killer. Knows Eloth + Kaschan, but may not talk to anyone. 1 kill every other night.
Emurlahn (symp) knows Eloth and Galayn Lord.
Barghast (symp) knows Kaschan and Galayn Lord.

Karatallid + Sorrit = Lover Pair1
Gamelon + D'riss = Lover Pair2
Korvalain = Healer
Ampelas = CCTV Camera. Finder. Only finds what 'item' the person is, not their alignment.

CF's will include Guilty/Inno, and what item they were. No real names.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Night actions night 1:
Ampelas - Night 1 - Investigate Fener, unless lynched, then investigate Ruse.
Kaschan+Eloth = provisional on D'riss.

Night actions night 2

Ampelas - Night 2 - Investigate Sorrit, unless lynched, then investigate Ruse.
Killers: Kill Thryllan

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

From EmuMorgy.

Emurlahn said:

I'm a symp again? ahah

Well, this will be fun I'm sure

From D'rener.

Fener said:

Hmm, mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I'm RI, but maybe that's a good thing considering I'm Fener!

From Rudibs

Ruse said:

woo hoo!!! stress free shitstorm coming up

From Gamelon

Gamelon said:

well, t'was a crappy code, but basically the first letter of every second word in a sentence spells Driss backwards.
except for the i, which is a vowel and follows the same sentence as the second s

resident cryptologists will probably get it, provided they have no life.

Ampelas said:

Night 1 - Investigate Fener, unless lynched, then investigate Ruse.

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:29 PM

From GL

Galayn Lord said:

I know, but I am gonna hold off, maybe push a lynch on one...NK the other. Has anyone ever done that before? Has symp ever been able to kill their master before? Am I really thinking about shortening my own team? Perhaps....anyway, not tonight, provisional...no action.

Serc said:

Eloth
Galayn Lord

Somebody else.

Sexiest Alt Alive (who is inhabited by a sexier male): Serc.

Korvalain said:

Omtose is PB. Time zone fits (PST is 10:48 PM right now) and his posting style fits

Kaschan said:

Er, OK - haven't caught up yet

Provisional D'riss

Emurlahn said:

Ruse is DiBs, and I'm pretty sure there's no strong role to his name this time around.

D'riss said:

If I was a finder, I'd be putting my prov in on Ruse (who I'm pretty sure is dibs). I don't like how he's playing at all.

#5 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

any idea why I am a highlighter but my PM said "paperweight"????? Is this the office supply equivelant of gender confusion?

#6 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:21 AM

View PostD'riss, on Aug 12 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

any idea why I am a highlighter but my PM said "paperweight"????? Is this the office supply equivelant of gender confusion?

I have really no clue at all, I'm just the messenger boy stepping in every now and then. Might be that Obdi created the PMs before typing up the list above. as for gender confusion: you ask the wrong bloke.... I'm after all Tapper, the Gender Confusion Causing Gentleman.

This post has been edited by Tapper: 12 August 2009 - 10:22 AM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

-Shin here

Heh, this is true.

I'm going to set to work and post PM's and clean out the box.

My unlucky streak of getting NK'd early in alted games continues...

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

Karat doesn't like the symp:

...no one is ringing my bells that much.

My HP case was flimsy at best! I really don't like Emurlahn but I can't really pinpoint why.

Fener outlines his 'plan':

And the word of the day is "antagonize-GL-nonsensically". Should be fun, hope it gets a few strange reactions from people watching who will probably point out my lack of sensibleness. GL will piss himself in frustration but that's a given. We'll see!

Eloth emparts some advice to his partner:

You might want to attack GL when you get online. I've voted for Fener and we want to be on different trains if possible.

Remember, GL cf's as guiilty.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Karat remembers what it's all about (and it aint the hokey pokey):

That Gamelon post just now really sounded the alarm bells. He was Mr Spam for the first few hours and then went quiet when a few people called him on it. Now he wants to jump on the Fener train ((and I can NOT work Fener out) but that's enough for me to change my vote.

Bloody hell, I remember now the paranoia and addiction that goes with this game. :doh:

Fener puts up the hopes for his reveal:

Would ya look at that? In the aftermath of my terrible-ass aggression-case we get a slew of symp accusations flying every which way, sure to provide promising clues for the next few days into the *real* scum. Now for the healer reveal, and then to get lynched anyways and the killers will think the real healer is dead. Hehehhe

GL can't make up their mind:

New Provisional

Kill Ampelas

Let the WIFOM flow....

Oh and if Gem is a vig, I am dead, she always vigs me!

New provisional

NO ACTION!

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

Some alt guesses from GL:

Gamelon is Hoosierdaddy
Serc is DK
Fener was D'rek (before the CF)

Hope everything is ok Obi.

and Karat:

I reckon Gamelon and Serc could be HD and D'rek. They've been posting about hungry hippos in the game thread and were also posting about hungry hippos in the sign up thread. Dunno how this might help though and it's probably a double triple bluff or something.

*sighs*

Eloth thinking:

If Fener was our symp, that day was a total clusterfuck. And even if he wasn't, people will assume he is a symp and go back and look at the "italics clue" at the start of the day.

Add that to Galayn Lord's nuttiness, and we might be in trouble.

Kaschan replies:

I seriously doubt he was our symp. Even if he was, I don't care. I'd rather have him out of the way day one if he's gonna play like that. But inno's - and possibly even roled innos, can also fake-claim. A sticky note seems...finder-ish. But I don't want to go down the track of assuming anything.
The fact that we can't talk to Galayn, and he can't talk to us, makes me think he is our symp - but a known symp. Either that or he is the evil guard/healer. Meh.

What's the normal distro with 17? Four evils is quite high, given 1 lynch and 1 nk a day/night cycle, by day two we're on 15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5...win...actually, it doesn't matter. Because we'd win the next day/night cycle anyway. Hrm....strange setup...

Any plans for tonight? Other than have me try and avoid getting modkilled and actually contribute .

And for the record...I am also wondering about the scum number. Isn't it a little high?

#11 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

Can I kill Kaschan and Thry? Pretty Please. :doh:

-Shin

#12 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

So I guess I should stay alted in here since names aren't revealed in CF? It occurs to me now I could just keep using Fener but I like this one better!

View PostPath-Shaper, on Aug 12 2009, 10:53 AM, said:

Can I kill Kaschan and Thry? Pretty Please. :doh:

-Shin

No, but I guess you can start doing a bunch of updates and get them killed for day 2...

Also, I was secretly hoping that Obdi was running some sort've mind-fuck game where there are no PS announcements and people just disappear from the thread when they die. Would take people a while to realize for day 2 and get voting again but after that... 'twould be awesome.

Lastly, glad you put in that bit about how you were making up the sticky-note part. I don't see why some people think a filing-cabinet healer is so unbelievable: it heals other supplies by hiding them in its drawers overnight so they cant be attacked, makes perfect sense! It's not incredulous at all, even if I did make it up!

-D'rek

This post has been edited by Okaros: 12 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

#13 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

If obdi doesn't show up, we'll have to make a decision as to how hardcore he wanted to be. :doh:

I'll refrain from updating in the meantime - it wasn't a really big problem yesterday.

I like the mindfuck idea D'rek, remember that one :D

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

Sorry - stupid work and stupid people calling in sick and me being the only stupid one to be here.

then my home internet is down (comcrap is coming out today to figure it out) - I am frustrated, but glad to see someone stepped it, I appreciate it.

-Obdi.

#15 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

Were Kaschan and Thyr below Path-Shaper when the ending scene was posted? Going by the counts it looks like they were equal to or higher?

#16 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Aug 12 2009, 02:34 PM, said:

Were Kaschan and Thyr below Path-Shaper when the ending scene was posted? Going by the counts it looks like they were equal to or higher?

I think Thyrllan was just over, Kaschan was very close but possibly under as he was posting at that very time.

Went and checked. At the time the lynch scene was posted the count was Kaschan: 7, Thyrllan: 7, PS: 5, so no modkills.

also, I agree with the dudes on thread, 2 hours left? It is only 6.5 hours into day 2...

This post has been edited by Okaros: 12 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

#17 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

GL:

Kill Serc...

any word from Obi? Hope hes ok, and are you really going to stick with the timer? I don't have a problem with that, but the innos might, lol.

Eloth (and CC'd to Kaschan):

Provisional kill on Thyrllan, please. Just in case that 2 hours thing was accurate......

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:55 PM

Yes the 2 hour thing was a joke, then I got pulled into a meeting with the CIO, COO, and 4 SVP's.

Just got out.

#19 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:57 PM

Whether he ups his posts or not, Thyr should be modkilled at 2:33 PM per 24 hour rule. He's got 5 1/2 hours.

-Shin

#20 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Er...I think that's accurate. I think I checked it via the Path-Shaper clock.

Signed in as D'riss it's a different clock so maybe you should double check :doh:

Hey D'rek, how about sending some passwords to the other dragon alts my way. This could be fun. :D

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users