Malazan Empire: teholbeddict - Malazan Empire

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

teholbeddict This week, Tehol "Small Foot" Beddict!

#61 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:17 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Aug 4 2009, 11:09 AM, said:

View PostObdigore, on Aug 4 2009, 11:30 AM, said:

View PostAptorian, on Aug 4 2009, 10:27 AM, said:

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED IN PICTURE FORM OR THERE IS NO COOKIES.

Fixed for what Apt really wants.

Would that be called the Illy/Bubba/Apt challenge? Or IBA for short?

I am hereby taking bets regarding wether Tehol will complete the IBA challenge.

Odds are 100:1 against.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#62 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

100 internet bucks? I'll take those odds!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#63 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

You would, but you are a giant sissy daddy longlegs!
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#64 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Daddy longlegs are scary.

(Yup, I'm a sissy.)

Holy hell, it just got darker than fuck here. Come on thunderstorms!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#65 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Aug 4 2009, 11:31 AM, said:

Daddy longlegs are scary.

(Yup, I'm a sissy.)

Holy hell, it just got darker than fuck here. Come on thunderstorms!

Daddy Longlegs kick ass. Their mouth is shaped incorrectly to allow them to hurt humans, but they eat all manner of other bugs.

#66 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

They look scary. And, I have no electricity, so ye olde laptop is going on to power-saver mode.

#67 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

Apts 20 questions for Tehol Beddict.

1. In a naked wrestling match in jello, who would win, you or Megan Fox?

Well Megan Fox is pretty bad ass and I've never wrestled before. However I was into kick boxing for about three years, and I am competitive. So I'll say that I would win, but it would be a close one.

2. If you could chose between going back in time and killing Hitler or Terry Goodkind, who would you kill?

Oh it would definitely have to be Hitler. I mean Goodkind is responsible for the bleeding eyes of millions of readers, but you have to go with Hitler on this one.

3. How much Epicat can you drink before you become violently ill?

I've never actually had Epicat

4. Have you ever hurt yourself trying out some form of advanced sexual position? DETAILS!

No, can't say that I have. I'm extremely flexible.

5. How much do you bench press?

Lol! Probably about 60 pounds. I am a gym fiend, but I tend to stick to cardio and light weights.

6. What did you think of Transformers 2?

I actually haven't seen it, (shock and horror I know) I'll wait until it comes out on dvd.

7. What was your profession again? What Education did you take?

I'm a liscensed prosthetist and orthotist specializing in the lower limb, and pediatric care. As for education I have a degree in podiatric medicine as well a masters degree in prosthetics/orthotics. I had to do coursework specific to both disiplines and general medical coursework including: anatomy, pharmacology, neurology, dermatology, clinical skills, biomechanics, gait analysis, pathomechanics, kinesiology, pathology, materials science, diagnostic imaging, patient analysis and measurement, impression taking, model rectification, product finishing, fitting and alignment, and postoperative management. A residency is also required during which you go through further training and practice surgical techniques.

8. Are you happy with your work?

Yes, I am. I find my work to be very rewarding.

9. Who would win in a drinking contest between you and Mezla? This question needs to be answered in amount of beer or shots you can consume before puking on a dog.

Oh man, I'm not sure about this one! Mez seems pretty hard core when it comes to the drinking, but I can certainly hold my own. I don't drink beer, I'm more of a hard alcohol kind of girl. I think we would need to battle it out shot for shot, to determine the winner. It could be a malaz pay per view event!

10. Are you attracted to midgets?

No, sorry, can't say that I am!

11. Why on earth would you side with the Crippled Cat, you daft woman!?

In my mind there is no other option! Lord Abyss is awesomeness personified!!

12. Any chance of future Tehol Beddict pictures wearing nothing but a pink west?

Ha! Dream on! I don't go further than posting pics of myself in carnival costumes. Come to think of it, a costume probably shows off more than the vest would....but the answer is still NO!

13. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

No idea

14. How are you planning to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse? Details about defensive perimeters and weapons much appreciated.

I'm going to join my fellow abyssmal army members, in fighting for the right to the brainz of human kind. We aren't going to just lay down and let them steal out main source of food! As for weapons and details, that's top secret, information is only available to members of our glorious army.

15. Who do you prefer, David Letterman or Jay Leno? If you say Jay Leno I will mail you a dead trout.

Oh it's definitely got to be Letterman

16. Do you have any siblings? Are they female and/or hot?

Yes I have three siblings, they're all male unfortunately. Sorry to disappoint you! As for whether or not they are hot, they're my brothers so I've never looked at them in that way, and I'm not about to start now!

17. When your house was getting flooded did you consider looting some of the surrounding property?

No, the thought never crossed my mind. I was more concerned with getting my belongings to higher ground, and making sure my pets were okay.

18. What is the most fucked up thing you have been presented with, when a patient came in? DETAILS!

Damn this is a hard one, I see so many odd things on a daily basis. I once had a boy who came in with a severely infected foot, it had been going on for about a month. He'd stepped on a large piece of glass and failed to clean the wound. To compound matters, his grandmother had been applying layers of a milk and bread poultice to it on a daily basis. So there was all of this rotting bread and milk mixture on the bottom of his foot (that was an interesting smell) alot of which had to be kind of chipped off because it had hardened. Once I had that removed he had a massive sinus of rotting tissue and greenish coloured pus underneath, which kind of squirted everywhere. It hadn't been able to drain with all of that bread poultice on there, so there was quite a bit of pressure build up. The smell of sour milk, moulding bread, and rotting tissue, was enough to make my assistant vomit. I felt sorry for the little guy, he ended up having to come back to have the wound dry packed and debrided for weeks.

19. I heard you were a foot doctor. What kind of traumatic memories does the smell of feet trigger in your lizard brain?

I deal with the lower limb, meaning everything from the waist down, not just feet. As to smells, nothing really bothers or shocks me anymore. Once you've caught a whiff of necrotic tissue, everything else smells like roses.

20. How much chicken could you eat in one sitting? This is called the ILLY CHALLENGE and should be asked of all future subjects.

Hmm...well I love food and I love chicken, I'm not one of these girls that lives off of salad. It's part of the reason I make a point of going to the gym so often. If we're talking fried chicken, I did have a competition with my cousin once. I out-ate him no problem, beating him 8 pieces of chicken to his 6. If it were wings and I really pushed myself, I would say maybe 20 or 30, which I'm sure is nowhere near enough to beat Illy.

This post has been edited by teholbeddict: 04 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#68 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

View PostObdigore, on Aug 4 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Oh it's been completed! I'm always up to a challenge!

This post has been edited by teholbeddict: 04 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#69 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

Tehol, I think you could take Megan Fox. Just show her some video of Brian Austin Green rapping as a distraction.

Edit: TMI.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 04 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

#70 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:08 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 01:03 PM, said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

#71 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

What is it with you boys always trying to get pictures out of me!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#72 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

Mmmhh... necrotic tissue. I'm going to go eat some cordon bleu now.

#73 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

Re-read the whole IBA challenge portion, Dearest. Lol.

#74 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 12:03 PM, said:

No, the challenge was pictures to support all your responses, of which you replied with NONE.

You have 0/20 points, but you can up the score if you go edit in pictures.

#75 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

There is no way I am providing pictures of myself for those questions! Forget it! I"ve answered all of them and that's as far as it's going! Sigh...the joys of being on a male dominated forum.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#76 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Aug 4 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 01:03 PM, said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I saw what I did there.

#77 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:20 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 01:18 PM, said:

There is no way I am providing pictures of myself for those questions! Forget it! I"ve answered all of them and that's as far as it's going! Sigh...the joys of being on a male dominated forum.

You are misunderstanding the IBA Challenge, Dearest. They aren't supposed to be pics of you. Give us SOME credit.

#78 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Aug 4 2009, 12:20 PM, said:

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 01:18 PM, said:

You are misunderstanding the IBA Challenge, Dearest. They aren't supposed to be pics of you. Give us SOME credit.

Either way, it's a no go. I'm not good at coming up with pics for things, I don't even know where to look. I'll leave that to Bubba and Apt. When I clicked reply and started typing my answers there was no mention of pics. You can't change the terms of these things affter the fact! At least give me some credit for answering all of those!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#79 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

I do. Also, I lose an internet buck. (To myself)(not really, but well, I wanted to quote it.)

#80 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:47 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Aug 4 2009, 06:01 PM, said:

9. Who would win in a drinking contest between you and Mezla? This question needs to be answered in amount of beer or shots you can consume before puking on a dog.

Oh man, I'm not sure about this one! Mez seems pretty hard core when it comes to the drinking, but I can certainly hold my own. I don't drink beer, I'm more of a hard alcohol kind of girl. I think we would need to battle it out shot for shot, to determine the winner. It could be a malaz pay per view event!

Lock up your doggies, Malazites!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users