• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 50.5 Classic Mafias

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

Bent also calls Obdi dumb

Obi is probably scum, I said, i am not voting cause if 3 scum are on and follow me, we lose. And obi votes and leaves...I swear I hope he is scum...it would really keep me from hating him...I mean come the fuck on Obi, step i up, grow a pair and stop patronizing everyone.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:17 AM

Certainly not my best game, also due to absence. And when I finally overcome my acohol based headache, I find I'm dead :2guns:
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

DKT feels helpless with Bent's reveal

I cant helpo but feel im getting played by bent this morning.
I know it the least likely thing to be happening....but its just the way i feel.

If he DID gamble and fake reveal, well then he can take it all....for now i can do nothing but trust him.

Dibs gives himself kudos in this mini manifesto

why oh why do innos feel the need to tutor players in the game. its the height of foolishness. day 1 i came under flak because i was looking different than usual, so instead of waiting and catching me out they told me that i was starting to look scummy. now i changed my tact and they are like, oh drinks is playing inno forgetting that i only started as i adapted to the suspicions laid against me.

seriously, they never listen to me as i have said hundreds of times, if you want to catch someone you give them the rope you dont give them advice. case and point the star trek game on modcraft, day 1 i voted two jumped on with me and i thought they were scummy. grief, who happened to be sure i was inno went after them. we lynched one he died, next day i had the whole scum team down pat as they thought i would follow again, but i just needed to confirm that they were guilty and let them run it until time was they needed to be confronted.

on day 1, telling a player why they look scummy is just ridiculous, but everyone on here seems to think its the thing to do? how can you make a case if you dont wait for people to make mistakes.

take shin forexample, so gentle nudging is enough to make him break character, he breaks character and he is suspicious. you push them too hard you look scummy, but a vote or a comment with nothing behind it makes them act different. People seem to forget that playing as scum is much easier than playing inno.

enough patting my own arse, regardless of who my symps are my one desire when playing is to have fun and people should have figured it out, i am probably the only killer who choose inactives because if you take out the interesting players the game sucks. when partnered to dk i made that very clear to him as we won when killers. ;)

@tapper - grief - no offense guys, but you were suitable for my grand schemes and i doubt either was a symp.

Morgoth thinks Dibs got the symp hints... which he did

I'm worried dk will follow his line of reasoning a bit further. Tapper was killed while dibs, himself and I remain alive. Why? Because DiBs and I are evil.. Obviously DiBs have realised that I'm his symp

Shin tries to reason things out and gives his master a thumbs up so far

You're a symp for Drinksinbars. You will CF as inno.

I know this is my first email with thoughts, but I have felt largely on the sidelines in this game, not the best play for a symp although I think I've managed to help keep suspicion high and away from my eternal enemy love DIBS.

I think Bent is a paired lover with Morgy. Thats' why he could PI morgy, but not bwgan.

He did this to save himself from lynch, pi morgy and attempt to draw the NK's away from the real finder (hoping there would be one).

And I wonder who I'm actually symp for. Dibs is the killer? Or something else? I approve of the NK's either way.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

This is a response to Dibs from the main thread... don't want to post anything and cause players to think anything unusual but

View Postdrinksinbars, on Aug 6 2009, 04:53 AM, said:

i mean that if an evil player is a guard they cf evil. i have never seen an evil guard cf as inno.

Yellow was a symp guard in the last game he played (Princess Bride). So yes, it does happen.

#45 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:29 PM

I've seen it played both ways the evil Guard. Think it depends on the setup of the scum team. A Guard/Symp is much nicer than a Guard who finds Evil.

Been an interesting game, I regret not signing up, got oodles of time on my hands at the moment. Caught swine flu from workmates who are morons and continue to turn up to work after visiting Indonesia and being diagnosed with Swine flu. Cocks.

Dibs is playing a good game I wonder if Bent will switch his Find, he seems fairly confident about Dibs scumness. A vote for night is very much the right play at this point. Especially if you think 3 scum, it will allow another night of a Find and remove one more suspect from the pool.

Not sure who Dibs is going for this kill this night, but I'd be offing DKT right about now.

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

Gavin

Dibs is actually going for DKT tonight. Bent hasn't put in an action yet and I have no intention of reminding him to do so. I try not to interfere when I mod. If players forget, that's their bad.

#47 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

View PostTapper, on Aug 6 2009, 02:17 AM, said:

Certainly not my best game, also due to absence. And when I finally overcome my acohol based headache, I find I'm dead :p

I take blame for both the headache and not playing very much... ;)

Well I thought that Bent was scum after doing a quick read up. But I should have known yesterday when Tapper said that they really weren't attacking each other like they normally do. One of the would have had to have been scum. Ah well.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

Bent hits another symp... if he thinks dibs is scum I wonder why he doesn't confirm it

lets do a find on shin

Noted.

#49 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

View PostVengeance, on Aug 6 2009, 04:47 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on Aug 6 2009, 02:17 AM, said:

Certainly not my best game, also due to absence. And when I finally overcome my acohol based headache, I find I'm dead :p

I take blame for both the headache and not playing very much... ;)

Well I thought that Bent was scum after doing a quick read up. But I should have known yesterday when Tapper said that they really weren't attacking each other like they normally do. One of the would have had to have been scum. Ah well.

yeah, your instincts proved to be better despite not reading the thread and sitting behind a table drinking beers, opposed to me reading the game and posting in it :p
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:42 PM

Obdi gets paranoid... and still gets it wrong. Slick's got all sorts of attention this game.

Could it be SM with Bwgan or Shin with D'rek as a symp?

Could it be that easy.

Inc super-paranoia.

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:13 PM

Looking like town wants to lose by voting Slick. D'oh.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

Bent's trying a non-bold vote on purpose.

not bolded on purpose....

I have no intention of counting a non-bolded vote. Just like I had no intention of reminding you earlier that you were missing a provisional action. Sometimes it's a mistake, but sometimes it's strategy. ;)

--

Great strategy IMO, btw

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 06 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

#53 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

Ah, I see what he's doing. Of course he'll only CI the other symp but hey.

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, close one but at least the game isn't definitively over. Bad thing is that Bent may now go for Obdi. Still, it's a chance to win.

also, all PMs are out.

edit: Bent should also now be CI by his fake vote. Problem is, no way a Morg or Shin lynch happens so it's basically Slick/Obdi/Bwgan/Dibs and that's 1-in-4 of getting the killer, AND then what are the odds that they get it right the next night with the CIs? (Possible that if Dibs is killed the non-promoted symp is killed at night, but just hard to see at this point for scum to lose)

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 06 August 2009 - 06:26 PM

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

Good point by Bent... unlikely that Slick is scum with the way votes landed on him on D-Day. If Bwgan reveals healer that could PI her then it's a Dibs/Obdi stand off and Bent's had Obdi at PI all game.

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

Dibs titled "Kill Bent"

tonight smile.gif

if i lynch bent smile.gif

vig bwgan

Noted on both accounts.

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

bwgan wants to heal the killer now... alas

Grrrr...I have been healing scum all game haven't I?*

See told you I was a useless healer....and I bet Shin is scum too...

Heal DiBs

If he is scum #3 then I will cry real tears in SH!

*No offence Bent! kiss.gif

Bent wants to finally hit the real killer.

find on Dibs...and I want to know before I get my death pm..I won't reveal until you say game over scum wins or you are dead...or your alive and can reveal..but before I see SH I want to know his role.

#58 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:41 PM

Scum win this one easily, all three alive. Town got steamrolled!

#59 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for modding, PB. D: I don't think I can mod in the summer when I wake up at 1PM every day...half the action takes place while I'm asleep.

#60 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Happy to help.

I updated the mod thread with the results and here are the listed upcoming games:

I think Lish said the Cohl's Shades was still in development, so that puts the Macros/Bent game next unless it's not ready or people want a mini or themed game since we just had a generic one. Otherwise, it's probably Obdi's Dresden game.

Mafia X: Alan Campbell's Cohl's Shades theme <> Lisheo (GMT) and Morgoth (GMT+2)
Mafia X: Generic mafia theme, Macros-style set-up <> Macros (GMT evenings), Bent (GMT-5) <> TMDI <5,
Mafia X: Dresden files themed <> Obdigore <> TMDI 10+
Mafia X: Lord of the Rings themed game <> Great Lord D (GMT), looking for American and Aus/NZ co-mods <> (asked to be moved to the next fall season)
Mafia X: Twilight-themed <> D'rek(EST) & Shinrei(Japan) <> TMDI 9/10+

Mafia X: Kill Bill <> Peanutbutta <> TMDI 6-8 <> 18+ players
Mafia X: Alliance-based merc game <> Sir Thursday (GMT) and Tapper (CET) <> TMDI 7
Mafia X: Matrix-themed <> Gem Windcaster <> TMDI 5,
Mafia X: Blazing Saddles themed M&P <> Bwgan (GMT) <> TMDI 1-2
Mafia X: "Star Trek a la Saboteurs" <> General King & Grief <> 12-15 players
Mafia X: King Arthur Merc mini <> Bwgan(GMT) <> 16 players
Mafia X: Supernatural <> Impirion <> low TMDI

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users