• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 50: The Yellow Turban Rebellion Long live the Way of Peace

#1881 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

View PostHood's Path, on Jul 31 2009, 01:41 PM, said:

how the fuck did i give him a power then, you told me i couldnt give him a power :thumbsup: and why would he of admitted it on thread????

so confused.

and driss - it was me who killed thyrllan in he end so in your face :p

You didn't give me a power. I had some Catapults delivered, but sent them back. I had no clue how to use them apparently.

I lied alot, thats what symps do.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#1882 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 31 2009, 02:49 PM, said:

how the fuck did i give him a power then, you told me i couldnt give him a power :thumbsup: and why would he of admitted it on thread????

so confused.

You didn't give me a power. I had some Catapults delivered, but sent them back. I had no clue how to use them apparently.

I'm still amazed you somehow pulled off originally claiming they were vigs and turning it into heals...
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1883 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 31 2009, 01:51 PM, said:

so confused.

I'm still amazed you somehow pulled off originally claiming they were vigs and turning it into heals...

Its what I do.

If only I know both of team evil... that was an unfair handicap with all the inno roles, in my opinion.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#1884 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 31 2009, 02:52 PM, said:

so confused.

Its what I do.

If only I know both of team evil... that was an unfair handicap with all the inno roles, in my opinion.

You figured it out pretty quickly. Considering the number of town roles that could find or pseudo-find you and PI you, only for you then to become a killer, I felt it was a justified handicap.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1885 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 31 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

so confused.

Its what I do.

You figured it out pretty quickly. Considering the number of town roles that could find or pseudo-find you and PI you, only for you then to become a killer, I felt it was a justified handicap.

I figured it out the same time the non-bad innos did.

Question, Could PB and Baudin talk to each other?

#1886 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:57 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 31 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 31 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

so confused.

Its what I do.

I figured it out the same time the non-bad innos did.

Question, Could PB and Baudin talk to each other?

No, but they knew each other *and* knew each other's abilities.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1887 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

No we couldn or we wouldnt have revealed and he wouldnt have asked me on thread who to guard :p also congratulations innos that was a total mindfuck :thumbsup:

#1888 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Bitter pill. DiBs picked Obdi day 1 and if i had actually not bungled up the guard, Obdi would have likely been lynched that day or the next. Emur was picked night 2.

Finder + soft finder against us. Lack of communication and Obid didn't know the killer. I'm gonna say grats town, but it was skewed in their favor.

#1889 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

I hadn't had Sorrit down as you, PB, I probably would've withheld my vig and made Emur scum in Karatallid's eyes (who guarded him). I would've then proceeded to vig Obdi for meta purposes and won the game.

:thumbsup:

#1890 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Good job team! I thought you all were scum, even poor Bwgan at times!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1891 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

Sixty, please never vig for meta reasons ever again in any game I am playing in.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1892 User is offline   Sixty 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 31 2009, 02:40 PM, said:

Also note:

-Obdi made up a lot of things
-no one taught bwgan find, she got it after Silencer was modkilled since he was finder and it was unfair
-nobody was Liu Bei (historically he was never part of the Yellow Turban suppression. at the very least he was just a vanguard commander, whereas Liu Yan was his boss' boss.)
-nobody was Zhang Liang (all he ever did was take over for Zhang Jue after his death)
-Sixty I'm disappointed, there are 2 places in the book where it specifically says Feng Xu was in cahoots with the Turbans :thumbsup:

My copy of the book is on loan to a friend, so I never had a chance to reread all that. If I did I would've been able to scream it on thread and gotten Obdi lynched.

This post has been edited by Sixty: 31 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

#1893 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

The reason I thought Bwgan might have been scum came because of that weird mod-shifting power over to her.

#1894 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

View PostSixty, on Jul 31 2009, 02:18 PM, said:

Also note:

-no one taught bwgan find, she got it after Silencer was modkilled since he was finder and it was unfair
-nobody was Liu Bei (historically he was never part of the Yellow Turban suppression. at the very least he was just a vanguard commander, whereas Liu Yan was his boss' boss.)
-nobody was Zhang Liang (all he ever did was take over for Zhang Jue after his death)
-Sixty I'm disappointed, there are 2 places in the book where it specifically says Feng Xu was in cahoots with the Turbans :thumbsup:

My copy of the book is on loan to a friend, so I never had a chance to reread all that. If I did I would've been able to scream it on thread and gotten Obdi lynched.

And then I would come back inno and your ass would have been lynched.

#1895 User is offline   Sixty 

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 31 2009, 03:17 PM, said:

Sixty, please never vig for meta reasons ever again in any game I am playing in.

At that point I was fairly convinced that HP was full of shit with the quartermaster reveal, and I had a feeling that Sorrit might have been symping him a little. Since I figured one of the other 2 vigs (that turned out to be nonexistent) would kill HP anyway, I went for Sorrit.

#1896 User is offline   Sixty 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 31 2009, 03:19 PM, said:

View PostSixty, on Jul 31 2009, 02:18 PM, said:

Also note:

And then I would come back inno and your ass would have been lynched.

Oh well. Coulda-shoulda-woulda at this point, really; everyone made mistakes this game and it turned into an inno win at the end. Which is what counts imo.

#1897 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

I'll beseech P-S then, in all his/her forms: Please ban night one vigging (unless they are vigging scum). :thumbsup:

#1898 User is offline   Sixty 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

:thumbsup: Now go draft; it's your turn HD.

#1899 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

people should just bloody learn when i reveal a fuckign ridiculous role i am telling the bloody truth :thumbsup:

#1900 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 31 2009, 07:43 PM, said:

View PostHood's Path, on Jul 31 2009, 02:41 PM, said:

so confused.

I said you couldn't give to Turbans. Feng Xu was a member of the Han, just a symp. So long as his CF was Han, he could receive supplies, but he couldn't use them cause he's just a eunuch. If baudin had died before obdi, obdi would've become a full-fledged Turban with the yellow CF, and then you wouldn't have been able to.

you told me i could only give them to a han army. he was a eunuch so technically you were lying.

Something makes me think I forgot to send you a role message... if I sent you the wrong one please let me know!

Anyways you are Dong Zhuo, one of the most powerful and influential members of the Han court. You are in charge of logistics and supplies for the campaign against the Yellow Turbans. Each night you can send offensive or defensive supplies to another army. That player will gain a 1-time guard or heal (your choice) to be used on any night after they receive it. The supplies will only successfully be received if they are sent to a Han army, but you will not know if they are successful or not. You can only send supplies once to any army.

Defeat the Yellow Turbans to win!

:p

Share this topic:

• 97 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users