Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#841 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 12 2009, 11:10 AM, said:

View PostD'rek, on Jul 12 2009, 11:08 AM, said:

Good morning!!!

Morning! How do you like the weather today? It is very nice and sunny here.

Here too! And it rained all day yesterday and the day before (and the day before that, too), so it's wonderful to finally have some sun!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#842 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

What the heck? Whenever I reload, I get kicked off my account and become a guest. It's probably because the internet at my girlfriend's place is complete fail.
Evil is on the rise!

#843 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

View PostD'rek, on Jul 12 2009, 11:15 AM, said:

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 12 2009, 11:10 AM, said:

View PostD'rek, on Jul 12 2009, 11:08 AM, said:

Good morning!!!

Morning! How do you like the weather today? It is very nice and sunny here.

Here too! And it rained all day yesterday and the day before (and the day before that, too), so it's wonderful to finally have some sun!

Yeah, it rained a little here too. After it rained, though, it was really nice.

Care for some tea?
Evil is on the rise!

#844 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 12 2009, 05:17 PM, said:

What the heck? Whenever I reload, I get kicked off my account and become a guest. It's probably because the internet at my girlfriend's place is complete fail.

It's a problem with with the interent, I had it on my old ISP. Normally you have to change your proxy settings to fix it. Dunno what they would be in your part of the world.

Edit - fail at paying attention, nvm

This post has been edited by alt146: 12 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#845 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

@ BM: Jump at the chance?...I was only vote number 2 and I'm pretty sure no-one thought anything was going to happen. It was my only vote, and was supposed to be a joke one. I would have removed had I realised, but things were a bit mad. True I wasn't drunk, but I was still having a hard time keeping up.

As for throwing suspiscion around...I am trying to find relevant info in all the nonsense...why wouldn't a blue team member want me to do that...possibly because they aren't blue team??? :killingme: :D
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#846 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

So since it's srs bizness time, I had a look at the roles because it seems weird that only Gem died last night in a game where everyone has vigs/kills *and* we're altless... so here's my speculation on what happened last night:

So there're 3 blue guys who can kill every night: The pyro, the spy and the heavy. There's one guy who can kill twice: the sniper. And there are five blue guys that can kill once only: The demoman, the engineer, the medic, the scout and the soldier. The red spy can kill every night as well.

The only people who have nothing to do but kill are the heavy, the soldier and the sniper. The heavy and the soldier can't start killing until night and day #2, respectively, so neither of them killed Gem. The sniper has two kills and nothing else to do, so probably shot at someone last night. It was, after all, frequently hinted that this game wouldn't last longer than 2 days anyways...

The pyro can kill every night, but can also try and find the red spy. I'd suspect that he's probably using the finds instead of killing because, well why decrease the number of blue players if you can just kill the red spy the night after you find him?

Both the red and blue spies can kill every night, but both can activate a 1-night BP on themselves. They probably both did so last night expecting a lot of craziness to go down.

The demoman and the engineer both have things to set up that they can use later, and both their kills are 1-shot only, so they probably both set up their stuff last night instead of trying to kill.

The medic has only 1 kill, so may have saved it and gone for charging up the uber-thingy, especially since the more people there are the better the chance of a random person surviving all day.

The scout got lynched, didn't do any actions.

So I figure it fairly likely that only a couple kills got done yesterday, one from the sniper and maybe a couple more from the pyro and a person with a vig, but that these hit either of the spies or multi-targeted Gem.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#847 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

All makes sense I think, but what do we do about it?
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#848 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

Have to make yet another cup of tea...and a sandwich apparently...*sigh*, bbs.
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#849 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:50 PM

The red spy's BP doesn't take a night to set up. It looks like it's always active, plus it kills someone if they go after him, so that probably wasn't hit last night. He kills every night, so unless he targeted the sniper (who has a spy BP) or the blue spy hiding, he targeted Gem last night. And one kill does suggest the blue spy was hiding. I agree that the sniper had no reason not to kill someone last night, so either they both hit Gem, someone hit the hiding blue spy, or the red spy hit the sniper. People might just be afraid of using their kills, though, since the first person to target the red spy dies. Since he probably didn't get hit last night, our chances of NKing him have grown pretty slim unless he gets day vigged then night vigged (or vice versa). So one person dying was definitely a good thing, as it gives us more opportunities to lynch, which is probably our best bet for taking out the red spy.
Evil is on the rise!

#850 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

View Postbwgan, on Jul 12 2009, 11:26 AM, said:

@ BM: Jump at the chance?...I was only vote number 2 and I'm pretty sure no-one thought anything was going to happen. It was my only vote, and was supposed to be a joke one. I would have removed had I realised, but things were a bit mad. True I wasn't drunk, but I was still having a hard time keeping up.

As for throwing suspiscion around...I am trying to find relevant info in all the nonsense...why wouldn't a blue team member want me to do that...possibly because they aren't blue team??? :killingme: :D

My case against might not be the best case ever, but it was really hard to make sense of the drunken escapades last night, so I did my best. You were the most suspicious for participating in the speed-lynch sober, and also refusing to take part in the earlier one. Yeah, you say you would have removed your vote if you had known what was going on, but you didn't, so how am I supposed to know for sure?

I'm gonna take off now because this constantly getting logged out is getting annoying.
Evil is on the rise!

#851 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

Ah well...I always knew there would one day be a downside to not drinking! :killingme:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#852 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

Sorry I logged in and then got a phone call. So at the end of the day, looking at the NAs doesnt actually tell us all that much...
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

#853 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Good morning!

It is Day 2. 11 hours and 38 minutes remaining

7 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, bwgan, D'rek, HoosierDaddy, Lisheo, Shinrei

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night

1 vote for D'rek: ( Shinrei )
1 vote for bwgan: ( Breadmaster )

Players not voted: alt146, bwgan, D'rek, HoosierDaddy, Lisheo

I didn't change Shin's vote because he didn't bold it.

I will be with you for the majority of the day.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#854 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

Well he said he would be back before day times out, so if Shin really does want to vote for me he can do it then. :D :killingme:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#855 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

All on my ownself :killingme: ...bbs.
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#856 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

I'm back. Hey. Got some sleep, and my computer seems to have fixed itself somehow.
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#857 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

I'm back for a short while and then I will be off again, but back later for most of the evening bar watching a film.

How's the head Lish? :killingme:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#858 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

Better, now I'm dosed up on pills and can't feel my head haha :killingme:
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#859 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

Nicest game ever? Lol.

So the "cases" are on Bwgan and D'rek?

Meh.

Also, I think I'm getting set-up, but I could just be narcissistic

And, I'm drinking tonight. Hooray!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#860 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 12 2009, 07:47 PM, said:

Nicest game ever? Lol.

So the "cases" are on Bwgan and D'rek?

Meh.

Also, I think I'm getting set-up, but I could just be narcissistic

And, I'm drinking tonight. Hooray!

Why do you think you're getting set up?

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

52 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 52 guests, 0 anonymous users