• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#1161 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 04:37 PM, said:

View Postbwgan, on Jul 13 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

Day 1 was the most pure fun and lolz I have ever had in mafia...and lynching M45 by accident was cruel but sooooo funny. I can honestly say I nearly had hysterics when I realised what we had done.

HD seriously did you know, or was it all a genuine foul up?

I'm just bummed I ran out of beer. May have been able to communicate on Lish's level if I hadnt :p

vote bmnban

:question: :p :question: :unworthy: :p
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#1162 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 11:37 AM, said:

View Postbwgan, on Jul 13 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

Day 1 was the most pure fun and lolz I have ever had in mafia...and lynching M45 by accident was cruel but sooooo funny. I can honestly say I nearly had hysterics when I realised what we had done.

HD seriously did you know, or was it all a genuine foul up?

I'm just bummed I ran out of beer. May have been able to communicate on Lish's level if I hadnt :question:

vote bmnban

None of you approached my drunkeness last night. My sentences were typed correctly, but made absolutely no sense. Zero. I have no clue what I was talking about. Evidently I have juice though.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1163 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

OMG, give us spoilerzzz.
Evil is on the rise!

#1164 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Oh, nevermind.

<-unobservant
Evil is on the rise!

#1165 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

That just might have to get sigged HD! :question:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#1166 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

I was worried about what BM said with Demo/Soldier day kill announcements screwing the Red Spy. I think if I had a few more day BP style abilities (like the Scout's Bonk), it could have been a lot more potent.

However, I think mass-reveals would have not worked. Soldier might reveal he vigged on Day 2 in a hope to draw the uber charge and stay alive as CI. Medic wouldn't reveal. Heavy and Engi wouldn't reveal. So the more people that DO reveal, the easier it is for the Spy to find the roles that cause him trouble at the end of the game.

Still, mighta been all balanced out. One scum vs 8 town is tough odds.

#1167 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 13 2009, 08:40 AM, said:

OMG, give us spoilerzzz.

Spoilers are in this forum already you goober.

#1168 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

Well, that was a good experiment. My meta blew the game. :question:

BM, your post had me thinking that you were scummy too though, it wasn't just alt. Your suggestion that no one vig had me thinking "well, I have tried to set myself up as the person not to be nk'd, so that will let me kill the red spy if the lynch is wrong." Too bad I had my 50/50 on you and alt.

META=BAD Shin has learned his lesson. And that's the second altless mini in a row where I got everyone killed! :question: Next time just lynch me first off and save yourself the heartache later. :p
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1169 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

G'nite all. See you in the Highlander game. :question:

And Bwgan, we're both going to be deep undercover, let's see who lasts longer :p
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1170 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 11:45 AM, said:

BM, your post had me thinking that you were scummy too though, it wasn't just alt. Your suggestion that no one vig had me thinking "well, I have tried to set myself up as the person not to be nk'd, so that will let me kill the red spy if the lynch is wrong." Too bad I had my 50/50 on you and alt.

META=BAD Shin has learned his lesson. And that's the second altless mini in a row where I got everyone killed! :question: Next time just lynch me first off and save yourself the heartache later. :p

But given that the BP was DEFINTELY active, I maintain what I said wasn't scummy at all. And would have been able to explain this if you hadn't have hammered me! /cry
Evil is on the rise!

#1171 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:50 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 04:45 PM, said:

You got yourself a deal...and boy if we are altless and I have a vig..... :Patch:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#1172 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Good game everyone, thanks again to PB and see you all in Highlander I hope (though we won't know each other til the end!)

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1173 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

Yes, I forgot to say thanks PB...you must have some patience trawling through all that nonsense! :question:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#1174 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Hopefully I'm RI next game or something. My posting habits make me bad for killer roles.

Edit: Also, thanks PB. It was fun! (albeit stressful :question:)

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 13 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1175 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

Well, I've learned a valuable lesson - next time someone basically says on thread that he is going to kill me, I will hit them first. Or at the same time. :question: I totally underestimated the power of meta hate.

Although I can't believe you bought all that crap HD was throwing at you guys. But that's easy for me to say I guess.

This post has been edited by Gem Windcaster: 13 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#1176 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Gem, I didn't kill you for meta-hate. At all. I thought you were the biggest threat to me, so you had to go, and that's a tip of the hat to your Mafia prowess.

#1177 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 06:40 PM, said:

Gem, I didn't kill you for meta-hate. At all. I thought you were the biggest threat to me, so you had to go, and that's a tip of the hat to your Mafia prowess.

Well, after that statement, I look like an ass. And I am completely flattered. And I totally forgive you for taking me out. :question:

- Gem, can still has lists though...

This post has been edited by Gem Windcaster: 13 July 2009 - 05:45 PM

#1178 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

Well, I'm going to have to attempt to start alt-hiding anyways as I tend to be killer a dispropotionate amount of time. I don't think I'll be very good at alt-hiding though. You still have me at a 2-1!

#1179 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 06:47 PM, said:

Well, I'm going to have to attempt to start alt-hiding anyways as I tend to be killer a dispropotionate amount of time. I don't think I'll be very good at alt-hiding though. You still have me at a 2-1!

I'm not sure altless games count then. :question: Right?

This post has been edited by Gem Windcaster: 13 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

#1180 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Point.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users