• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#1121 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

Oh HD already voted, gg. (guess I shouldn't be talking)
Evil is on the rise!

#1122 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

...Okaros wins?

#1123 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

No longer drunken, I think. I'm in that weird 50/50 stage, but I also took some hardcore migraine medicine that'll have me nice and flipped out within the next 15 minutes.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1124 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

It's a four-man standoff. alt146 the Soldier. Breadmaster the Sniper. Shinrei the Heavy. HoosierDaddy the Pyro. Sweat beads down alt146's brow.

Shinrei speaks first. "Why you kill Spy? OUR Spy?" He points a meaty finger at alt146 and takes a bite out of his Sandvich.

"I... I thought that maggot was the RED Spy! Surely he looked suspicious to you, too?" alt146 responds, clearly frustrated with his misfire. He turns the argument around. "What about the Sniper? He killed our Engineer! Now we have no sentry defending our briefcase!"

"'Ey, Mate. Dunna pretend that I'm at fault 'ere. Ya clearly saw the knoife mark in 'is back. I weren't the only one that had a grudge against that one." Breadmaster runs his finger along his hat's brim, and then adds, "What about, you, Meathead? Why didn't ya spin yer gun at anyone? Crickey, yeh might've ferreted out the bloke!"

"Dah?" Shinrei redirects his chubby digit to himself. "Frail Sniper is calling me out for not shooting holes in random targets? Maybe he doesn't realize that killing teammates is BAD idea, ey Sandvich?" The Heavy looks to his Sandvich for a response, but it simply sits in his hand, two large bites removed. Shinrei continues, "Mrgh. Mrbee strpud Sulgur 'n' you crd've jrst krlld rchovr." He swallows. "Den, maybe we'd have someone USEFUL around to help us now." He looks to his food. "Sandvich agrees!" he declares.

"Maggot!" the Soldier balks. "Don't you lump a born-and-bred man-of-the-battlefield like ME with a useless hidey-hole coward like him. Don't. You. Dare. The last word hangs like an envenomed dagger in the air, ready to strike whoever would speak first. In this instance, it is the Sniper.

"Well then mate, we'd better 'ave a go at it 'ey? See which one o'us men is the real foighter and which one is the bloody enemy!"

"You're on, worm!" the Soldier accepts the challenge. He pulls out his shovel and the Sniper pulls out his kukri. The two stalk around each other in a macbre dance, each looking for an opening.

The Sniper swings first, but the Soldier nimbly leaps out of the way. He retaliates with a crushing blow to the Sniper's ribs. Clearly, the Sniper can't move that well in his Razorback.

Breadmaster grimaces, then reaches into his belt and pulls out a jar of yellow-liquid. He says, "You look thirsty. 'Ave a drink, mate!" and throws it at alt146. The bottle shatters in alt146's face and he drops his shovel, howling in agony and humiliation. He drops to his knees as he flails helplessly at the liquid and glass shards in his eyes.

Breadmaster calmly picks up his Huntsman and says, "Goodbye, Spy," and shoots his last arrow at the skull of alt146. However, it bounces off of his helmet.

With a snarl of rage, alt146 picks up his shovel and thrusts the spade violently into the throat of Breadmaster. He gurgles, and falls to the ground in a heap.

Breadmaster is dead. He was the BLU Sniper.

"Haha! Good job!" the Heavy says, having finishing his meal. He looks over at the body. "What's s'posed to happen now?"

alt146 looks down at the Sniper's corpse where it lay, and removes his helmet and scratches his head. "Not entirely sure, maggot."

"Ah hem. Gentlemen?" alt146 and Shinrei look over at HoosierDaddy, who has silently been watching the previous scene. Only instead of seeing the BLU Pyro that was on their team, they see a lanky man in a well-worn suit, his face covered in a ski mask.

"I'm afraid partaking in that little "skirmish" will be the second worst thing to happen to you today." HoosierDaddy smirks at the two BLU team mates, who suddenly realize what has happened.

"Gaaah..." mutters alt146.

"Uh oh..." moans Shinrei.

BANG. A bullet cleanly finds its way into alt146's skull. He falls over backwards.

alt146 was killed. He was the BLU Soldier.

Shinrei grabs his minigun and says, "Maybe you like bullets, eh? How about one from Sascha!" HoosierDaddy calmly pulls out a stopwatch and sighs.

Shinrei rears the enormous gun and fires a salvo of bullets into HoosierDaddy, who falls over dead, riddled with bullets.

HoosierDaddy is dead. He was the RED Spy disguised as the BLU Pyro.

Shinrei lets the minigun spin down and then gives it a massive hug.

"Sascha! You did well! We beat Spy! Ahahahahaha!"

"Excuse me?" a voice calls from behind Shinrei. "Would you happen to have the time?"

Shinrei stops laughing and says, "Haha! It is time to celebrate, what other time would it be?!"

"That's exactly what I was thinking," replies the voice.

Shinrei suddenly stops laughing when he realizes the French accent. "Uh oh..." he says, for the second time.

HoosierDaddy plants his butterfly knife squarely into the base of Shinrei's neck. The Heavy, true to form, falls over with a loud THUMP.

Correction.
HoosierDaddy is not dead.
Shinrei is dead. He was the BLU Heavy.

HoosierDaddy looks at his sleeve, with a spot of red on it. He sighs in disgust. "Ah... you got blood on my suit. Do you know how expensive these are?"

He walks over to the table with the briefcase, stepping over bodies and parts of bodies on the way. He opens the case up and sees several papers, all looking important, inside. He smiles and laughs to himself, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it before sealing and closing the case. He grabs the case and calmly walks out of the room. The last thing he hears as he leaves the BLU base is the familiar intercom crackle to life with one final message.

The enemy has captured our intelligence. You've FAILED!

HoosierDaddy is the RED Spy. RED has won the game!

---

Hope you guys had a blast in this set-up. I had fun with it. (Spoilers to be moved to this forum shortly.)

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1125 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

View PostOkaros, on Jul 13 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

...Okaros wins?

Fucking dragon.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1126 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 13 2009, 05:17 PM, said:

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 11:16 AM, said:

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 13 2009, 05:10 PM, said:

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 10:57 AM, said:

Hmm, something just clicked. Shin if you're playing me then very well done.

vote Breadmaster

Edit - crosspost with scummiest post of the game, I feel better about that vote already.

Can you explain how the post was scummy. Do you disagree with something I said?

We should go to night and not vig? As if the spy doesnt have his revolver reveal typed out and waiting before day has even ended...

WHAT? I never said go to night. That's retarded.

Ok, not go to night. But you're trying to tone down the urgency of today by making it seem like a last second vote tomorrow could still save it.

Moot point now anyway - I caught Shin's hints that he'd flamed Hoosier, so it can only be you.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#1127 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

<-------------------- WINNER.

#1128 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

FUUUUUUUUCK

Sorry guys.

Well played HD...
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

#1129 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

vote Breadmaster

Edit - crosspost with scummiest post of the game, I feel better about that vote already.

We should go to night and not vig? As if the spy doesnt have his revolver reveal typed out and waiting before day has even ended...

Ok, not go to night. But you're trying to tone down the urgency of today by making it seem like a last second vote tomorrow could still save it.

Moot point now anyway - I caught Shin's hints that he'd flamed Hoosier, so it can only be you.

A last second vote could have still saved it. How is "99%" downplaying the urgency? And way to catch a hint that didn't exist there.

What I said wasn't scummy. There was a 100% chance the BP was still active, so no vigs should have been used. I was the sniper, though, so once you lynched me the game was over anyway.
Evil is on the rise!

#1130 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Yays the game is over! I liked it a lot!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1131 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

I cannot believe I got away with this. I guess I have drunken shenanigans to thank. You all played well, and had me on the ropes last night. I was furiously thinking how to save myself, and realized I couldn't. When I got the opening for Bwgan, I was sure someone had a NA kill on me, so I hammered thinking that was my only chance at winning.

Nicest game ever. Sorry I had to kill some of you. But, damn. For some reason I'm ALWAYS a killer.

#1132 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

LOL

Dammit ALT, that's not what I was hinting.... :question:
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1133 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

It was a great game...really fun and funny...Shin grrr...just you wait 'til you get to SH! :question:
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#1134 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Congrats, HD, very well played!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1135 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Great game, all! It's possible that the BP had been used up Night 1 or Night 2. If Gem had used her shotgun on the Spy or Drek had used his grenade launcher on the spy, the BP would have been gone. Obviously BM knew Gem hadn't used her shotty, but he didn't know for a fact D'rek had not used the BP.

But HD pulled it out and was never a number 1 suspect. Well played!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1136 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

Well played HD btw... :question:
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#1137 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 11:24 AM, said:

I cannot believe I got away with this. I guess I have drunken shenanigans to thank. You all played well, and had me on the ropes last night. I was furiously thinking how to save myself, and realized I couldn't. When I got the opening for Bwgan, I was sure someone had a NA kill on me, so I hammered thinking that was my only chance at winning.

Nicest game ever. Sorry I had to kill some of you. But, damn. For some reason I'm ALWAYS a killer.

Yeah, well-played HD. I was thinking, "Well, if HD is the killer, it's gonna be hilarious when he beats us all by playing drunk the entire time." Good game.
Evil is on the rise!

#1138 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

I meta'd totally wrong. WTF

Alt.... fuck. I though HD was the soldier because the day kill happened almost an hour after you said you went to bed. HD was the only one living who was online at the time of that scene.

That's why I had him PI'd in my mind.

Then, I was setting myself up as the soldier so if I was wrong about the lynch I would be the least likely NK target. That way, if the spy's bulletproof was gone, I could still win the game by killing him. Of course, I didn't pick HD for my NK target....
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1139 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 13 2009, 11:25 AM, said:

Great game, all! It's possible that the BP had been used up Night 1 or Night 2. If Gem had used her shotgun on the Spy or Drek had used his grenade launcher on the spy, the BP would have been gone. Obviously BM knew Gem hadn't used her shotty, but he didn't know for a fact D'rek had not used the BP.

But HD pulled it out and was never a number 1 suspect. Well played!

But the knife kill comes before the others. I assumed anyone to get killed by it wouldn't be able to use their night kill. Otherwise, what's the point of specifying it comes first?
Evil is on the rise!

#1140 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

View PostBreadmaster, on Jul 13 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

vote Breadmaster

A last second vote could have still saved it. How is "99%" downplaying the urgency? And way to catch a hint that didn't exist there.

What I said wasn't scummy. There was a 100% chance the BP was still active, so no vigs should have been used. I was the sniper, though, so once you lynched me the game was over anyway.

That is true, but the way you phrased it made it sound like you were saying there was a very good chance we could still win at the last minute, right after you'd explained exactly why we couldn't.

Sorry man, I really thought Shin was trying to signal he was the pyro when he said "I have reason to believe HD is innocent"

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users