Malazan Empire: Spoilers for Mafia 48: The Lies of Locke Lamora - Malazan Empire

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 48: The Lies of Locke Lamora HEY HEY HEY

#81 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

=)

Now that 2 killers are dead, though, it's going to start getting slow.

I'm thinking that, later in the game, I hand every remaining roleless a vig somehow. What do you think?
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:24 PM

Before I read anything -

Silanah is a leader.
Eloth is Bwgan
Morgy is whoever was drunkposting on thread.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

Kaschan/DiBs:

its in my nature, i just cant help it.

Admit it, you smiled once, just once during that post about mockra. it was marginally childish but thoroughyl enjoyable to write. If i do make it through today, which now morgo is dead is not exactly possible anymore as i have offended pretty much everyone, i am going to laugh until i die int he morning.

did i forget to mention how much i enjoy being this much of an asshole?

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE DIBS SHOW, i am here for not much longer, try the VEAL!!!

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#84 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

Rashan/Venge:

Do you think that my spider clue was obvious enough...

Maybe...maybe not?

Ok your about as helpful as a brick up along side your head.

I aim to please.

Korlat/Lisheo:

IS THE BEST GAME EVAR...
Also, calling me a mod in disguise, well, I didn't expect him not to alt-guess me XD

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

Amp:

Guard Mockra

Also, am I getting no response on the PM privacy issue? I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to send to SH, but I need you to indulge my paranoia first...

It is TMDI:8. Please read the description for TMDI:8 in the mod thread.

And noted.

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:42 PM

Aaaaaaaaand I had a post with a lot of PM's but somehow lost it.

Korlat/Lish

IS THE BEST GAME EVAR...
Also, calling me a mod in disguise, well, I didn't expect him not to alt-guess me XD

Glad to see you think so. :wallbash:

If I get DiBs lynched, I am actually going to go and celebrate tomorrow night with a massive bottle of wine.
I can't wait for his CF. It's going to be brilliant. Beautiful, in fact.
Rest not lightly, Morgoth, for I shall finish the fight. :coffee:
Oh, dear, SH is something to look forward to.
I mean, who was vig?!

Hehehe. It's certainly fun to watch.

I hope the pace keeps up. It's true, once DiBs dies, I'm not going to have a rival for post count. He keeps games interesting.

Mhmm. DiBs, Morgy, Obdi as the first 3 deaths--that's not something you see very often. And they tend to do a lot of the pot-stirring too.

If Vengeance and Tapper die next, I'm going to start getting worried. To be fair, Morgoth just has terrible luck in merc games, I reckon. Although the death of Obdi is worrying, I remember him from the Disco Game as being excellent. I don't think I've played him since then.

That's true. Hopefully some of our usually more quiet players step it up.

Well, I'm going to steamroller through this game if I can survive. :ninja:

Sounds fun. :geek:

LOL at Rashan XD

Titled Karatallid:

He's Baudin, who can be a worthy adversary, although iirc he hasn't played for a bit, so he could be out of practice.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

#87 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Kaschan/DiBs:

I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE DIBS SHOW, i am here for not much longer, try the VEAL!!!

Not much of a fan of veal sorry.

ahhhhh :wallbash: its nice. and your a spoilsport.

if its any consolation i aint totally breaking the game, i was fucked losing my bp on night one. so i had to do something.

I don't mind; it's fun to watch. I figure I can slap some band-aid fix on later if it becomes a major issue. :S

you could give me rolands killing power too, or just pass the titles onto our symps. saying as every other faction is fully named and all and we started off fucked, just make my successor the spider or our other symp roland :coffee: then make them day killers with infitie vigs and let use cut a path through silanah and gamelon.

That would be even more broken, though. D:
I'm entertaining a couple possibilities to move the game along if it stagnates/breaks. But I obviously can't tell them to you. At least, not until you die.

not very long i thinks.

Hey, you might be able to pull something ridiculous out.

if i get anymore ridiculous i might just reveal spider and befucking damned with it. inf act if i hit four vote i am going to reveal spider and be damned with it.

Sounds...interesting.

sounds fucking suicidal is what you mean :ninja:

Hey, you never know. At least if you go down, you go down turning the entire game on its head.
Titled Kara:

is it bwgan or gem? seriously who goes for walks that has a penis?

Rashan/Venge:

Maybe...maybe not?

Muther fucker... I just saw that Obdi was lynched and he was on my team.. That fucking sucks huge spider balls. Also my little spider leader is getting in line for a lynch....Bugger Bugger Bugger. Now should I straight up defend him with would make it obvious to whom my allegiance is with or should I subtly defend him by attacking someone else although not his attacker. I hate mornings... Did I mention Bugger. Also these questions are more a reflection of what I am thinking not an invitation for you to respond in your usual moronic manor. :geek:

I heartily accept your invitation.

And I'd suggest you finish reading the thread first.

Ahahahahahaha...... Morgy's Dead.... Ahahahahahahhaahha.... Also Could Dibs and Morgy be any more fucking obvious.

WOULD YOU TELL KASCHAN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP..... SERIOUSLY I KNOW HOW TO DO MY FUCKING JOB. BUT IF HE KEEPS TALKING I WON"T BE ABLE TO SPREAD SHIT ALL OVER THE FUCKING THREAD AND KEEP HIM FROM GETTING LYNCHED. IF HE DIES CAUSE HE IS A FUCKING MORON THEN CAN I GO TO WORK FOR DIBS. IF I DON'T GET HIM LYNCHED THAT IS.

BUGGERS BUGGERS MORONS.

I think splitting Rashan and D'riss to different teams would be a good idea if Kaschan is lynched. So they don't get totally fucked over by them Obdi and DiBs.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 07 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

More Rashan:

Maybe...maybe not?

Muther fucker... I just saw that Obdi was lynched and he was on my team.. That fucking sucks huge spider balls. Also my little spider leader is getting in line for a lynch....Bugger Bugger Bugger. Now should I straight up defend him with would make it obvious to whom my allegiance is with or should I subtly defend him by attacking someone else although not his attacker. I hate mornings... Did I mention Bugger. Also these questions are more a reflection of what I am thinking not an invitation for you to respond in your usual moronic manor. :coffee:

I heartily accept your invitation.

And I'd suggest you finish reading the thread first.

I figure that if dibs goes down then I am screwed anyway. Time to bring my whole bag of tricks out to play. Which means that I am going to have to shout out Peanut ( I think that is who Korlat is). Well it had to happen eventually.

See whole bag of tricks. :wallbash: Better for me to get lynched then Kaschan. :ninja:

Hey, I'm rooting for you to pull off some miraculous survival...anythign to keep it interesting. :geek:

Ampelas/Breadmaster; this spy paranoia is rather hilarious imo:

Guard Mockra

Also, am I getting no response on the PM privacy issue? I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to send to SH, but I need you to indulge my paranoia first...

It is TMDI:8. Please read the description for TMDI:8 in the mod thread.

And noted.

Okay, so I really don't know if this message is confirming my suspicions or if it's just you patting yourself on the back for knowing more about Mafia than I do.

I have no idea what a spy's power could be, and since you're not just directly answering my question, I guess I'll just post a bunch of stuff to SH when I die.

Hehe.

Let me reiterate: Anything going into SH will not be viewable by anyone else until they enter SH.

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

I'm hoping Venge's "slip" was intentional.

#90 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

Eloth, to Korlat:

He's Baudin, who can be a worthy adversary, although iirc he hasn't played for a bit, so he could be out of practice.

Not really sure what you are doing other than getting yourself lynched? Was an easy case on Kas now they have reason to derail it...

I won't get lynched. XD Emurlahn knows who I am, so I can assume Jean does too. Also, the only person attacking me is Rashan. IE he's on Kaschan's team. All these reactions are going to help you start a fire if I do die. Barsavi's team and the Grey King's team are going to be cautious about lynching me, since I haven't really revealed my alignment. As DiBs said, calculated risk. I have one team protecting my ass, and two teams not willing to commit to lynching my ass.

Nah you get lynched today or tomorrow if you aren't killed tonight, but whatever have fun.... :wallbash:

#91 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

so, DiBs will die today, which is good though not as satisfying as having him killed by my hand. It's the worst possible luck to get DiBs as a role finder. Whenever I'm a killer and he's a fner (third time now) he investigates me night 1..

Stupid bp :wallbash:

Still, that must be the most fun I've had playing a mafia game in ages. It's a crying shame the day vig ruined it as seeing it through to the lynch would've been awesome.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

Holy crap., 14 PMs!

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jul 7 2009, 09:04 PM, said:

=)

Now that 2 killers are dead, though, it's going to start getting slow.

I'm thinking that, later in the game, I hand every remaining roleless a vig somehow. What do you think?

BAD idea, imho

game's been balanced at the start, not the mods' fault team Spider immolated.
I see no reason whatsoever to provide crutches.

this isn't a mini, so it can stretch.

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

GL, probably conversing with Tapper:

Still reading, but apart from dinner I should be available until 11ish, GMT. I'll get back to you...one thought though, our boy seems to be distancing from me (at least I hope that's what it is) so how likely do you think it is that if he lumped me with someone(s) else they might be our friend(s)?

Silanah:

I still think Gamelon is on my team. Korlat's looking like he may be in that column too, or maybe GB since he's gunning so hard for Spider faction.

Kaschan is probably stupidly telling the truth and there's no way that power can stick around today.

Ampelas is looking like a possible ally, too. Rashan looks like enemy faction.

Okay, amending this.

Gamelon is Basarvi. Galain looks heavily to be Basarvi (symped me with the 3rd HP vote yesterday), or at least playing it cool.

Korlat is GB with the enemy-of-my-enemy business w/r to the Gray King faction CF of Liosan.

Kaschan is the Spider hahaha, let's check that win condition off right now.

I THINK Emur is another Spider faction. He's come in twice now after HP's death and Kasch's reveal with a kind of "Oh my gosh" that seems fake. He's probably weak and can be pocket lynch later.

Pretty good start for Basarvi faction if I'm right about all of this... but it's a long game yet. I hope my tough guys are keeping things real by killing someone other than Korlat because he's an easy lynch (or just blocking him to be safe, who swears on their HHM card lol?).

No provisional message yet. I want to see the CF on this one and I think we're headed toward a speed lynch.

Thaat's bad news for Emu, possibly. Barsavi are defintely favourites for the win atm

Vengy:

See whole bag of tricks. Better for me to get lynched then Kaschan.

Hey, I'm rooting for you to pull off some miraculous survival...anythign to keep it interesting.

Arrerrgggggg..... How the fuck did this get fucked up obdi as the fucking killer and dibs as my fucking leader........ With me as the fucking symp... Fuck that is a god damn fucking dream team.... Mother fuckers..... Arrerrrgggggg. I pulled every trick out that I could think of. Fucking implying that I know shit making it seem as if I am a god damn power anything to keep my moron of a leader alive. So rather then recognizing my fucking brilliance and attacking me for symping him he outs his entire fucking thing.

Arrerggggggggg. Ass

aww, muffin.
which team should I stick you on, I wonder..
-ment

Bent:

Change my theory, if Rashan isn't the other leader, Tellan must be.

And possibly Silencer, maybe.

who is he, game-wise?

Tellan, announcement #3:

Announcement #3 is go!

So far so good guys, we're going strong!

Emurlahn, obviously your kill was blocked somehow last night. Try to kill GL again, hopefully that was a BP and not you being guarded.

Rest of you, keep being awesome!

isnt's Emu Locke? lol

Korlat's happy:

The best thing about all this is I picked out DiBs as the Spider without even having a vig... I want to reveal it on thread, but that'd be too rich. XD
Make the best of it, guys. I've just destroyed the team hunting us, giving us the playing field if we stay in control.

yup, brilliant play from him

more Vengy:

See whole bag of tricks. Better for me to get lynched then Kaschan.

Hey, I'm rooting for you to pull off some miraculous survival...anythign to keep it interesting.

Well you can't say that I didn't try my damnest. Bloody dibs must really be gone the rest of the week as that was pretty brutal. He is usually SOOOO much better. Arrrrgggg

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Tapper to GLgan

Uff. Haven't alted him yet so tough to say I did some blatant symping, so I think he'll want to distance carefully from the others of us, so it might be he knows. Who did he group you with?

Tellan, titled "Morgoth is dead"

Shit. Damn meta crap. And judging from the CF people are right and he really was the Falconer. Looks like Amp is a Healer, would've been awesome if we'd had another night and could set up Amp healing him constantly. Fucking day vigs.

Well, if everyone on-team really is following my instructions and we've only got me and Amp left and he is just a Healer, we could be rather boned at this point.

Question - *if* Kasch isn't lying and his gooneys get redistributed to other teams, will they receive announcements from me as well?

yes, they will
now, mind you, I'm still thinking about how to do the distribution, what with Sixty being asleep and all. it may take a while.
-ment

Korlat:

Silanah and Ampelas are Barsavis; Meanas is possibly the Grey King; Mockra is either GB or Barsavi.

Rith about Silanah and Mockra, wrong about everything else.

GL:

It was Kara.

Are you going to be around to put the confirmed na in. I have to get food now, but will be back before night times out. Go for either one as you wish if I'm not back. Sorry I'm not being much help!

Tapper with the prov:

I'll go with emur then, he's been awesomely quiet and can't get a read of him. As for the help: no need for apologies, I've seen you play before and was impressed each time This time around, gotta admit I wouldn't have gone for emur without your say-so, and never noticed the kara thing myself

@ P-S: kill Emurlahn, please.

noted
-ment

GL:

Oi you...don't try and blame me when it all goes horribly wrong! I'm back, btw.

I take you're confirming kill Emu?
-ment

HEanas, prior to lynch

This is not an action post so feel free to disregard it until things have been taken care of.

Evidently Silanah's slip either went unnoticed or it will be the course of a night action. All I can do is heal him.

Secondly, I have a funny feeling Kaschan is going to be Barsavi and not Spider faction. Don't know why though.

Finally: I am so fucking confused. Kick-ass game so far, though.

lol, wish I was playing
-ment

DiBs, Tapper likes you!

was awesome and made my ribs crack with laughter. well played dibs, nice ranting and raving once more

more Heanas:

Heal Silanah.

Also, thanks for the fireworks DiBs! (even if they were contraband.)

Emu:

Just to confirm (since I didnt get a straight answer earlier) I do not in fact gain an extra ability from Silanah last night?

Pity Kas isnt around, stealing finds every night would have been fun No way I could let him live though...

Tonight try steal from... Hmm... Galayn Lord. I think the remaining roled players are more than likely going to try sit under the radar a little.

you get nothing from Silanah

your action on GL is noted
-ment
hehe, so he's blocking a kill on himself. lol.

Silanah:

Here's my message for the next day:
"Little Spider, you are crushed beneath my heel. You will pester us no more."

And for DiBs, with a daffodil,
"Thank you for your services my good Spider. Unfortunately, you are longer be needed. Love, Capa PB."

got it
-ment

GL:

-ment

Yes, as per our agreement yesterday! Hope the interview went well!

inteviews are like exams: I don't talk about them, and I wait for them to tell me how I did.
-ment

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Tapper to GLgan

Uff. Haven't alted him yet so tough to say I did some blatant symping, so I think he'll want to distance carefully from the others of us, so it might be he knows. Who did he group you with?

Tellan, titled "Morgoth is dead"

Shit. Damn meta crap. And judging from the CF people are right and he really was the Falconer. Looks like Amp is a Healer, would've been awesome if we'd had another night and could set up Amp healing him constantly. Fucking day vigs.

Well, if everyone on-team really is following my instructions and we've only got me and Amp left and he is just a Healer, we could be rather boned at this point.

Question - *if* Kasch isn't lying and his gooneys get redistributed to other teams, will they receive announcements from me as well?

yes, they will
now, mind you, I'm still thinking about how to do the distribution, what with Sixty being asleep and all. it may take a while.
-ment

Korlat:

Silanah and Ampelas are Barsavis; Meanas is possibly the Grey King; Mockra is either GB or Barsavi.

Rith about Silanah and Mockra, wrong about everything else.

GL:

It was Kara.

Are you going to be around to put the confirmed na in. I have to get food now, but will be back before night times out. Go for either one as you wish if I'm not back. Sorry I'm not being much help!

Tapper with the prov:

I'll go with emur then, he's been awesomely quiet and can't get a read of him. As for the help: no need for apologies, I've seen you play before and was impressed each time This time around, gotta admit I wouldn't have gone for emur without your say-so, and never noticed the kara thing myself

@ P-S: kill Emurlahn, please.

noted
-ment

GL:

-ment

HEanas, prior to lynch

This is not an action post so feel free to disregard it until things have been taken care of.

Evidently Silanah's slip either went unnoticed or it will be the course of a night action. All I can do is heal him.

Secondly, I have a funny feeling Kaschan is going to be Barsavi and not Spider faction. Don't know why though.

Finally: I am so fucking confused. Kick-ass game so far, though.

lol, wish I was playing
-ment

DiBs, Tapper likes you!

was awesome and made my ribs crack with laughter. well played dibs, nice ranting and raving once more

more Heanas:

Heal Silanah.

Also, thanks for the fireworks DiBs! (even if they were contraband.)

Emu:

Just to confirm (since I didnt get a straight answer earlier) I do not in fact gain an extra ability from Silanah last night?

Pity Kas isnt around, stealing finds every night would have been fun No way I could let him live though...

Tonight try steal from... Hmm... Galayn Lord. I think the remaining roled players are more than likely going to try sit under the radar a little.

-ment
hehe, so he's blocking a kill on himself. lol.

Silanah:

Here's my message for the next day:
"Little Spider, you are crushed beneath my heel. You will pester us no more."

And for DiBs, with a daffodil,
"Thank you for your services my good Spider. Unfortunately, you are longer be needed. Love, Capa PB."

got it
-ment

GL:

-ment

Yes, as per our agreement yesterday! Hope the interview went well!

inteviews are like exams: I don't talk about them, and I wait for them to tell me how I did.
-ment

#97 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Kara:

Just checking. have you got a provisional from Amp?

I believe it's on Mockra
-ment

Emu:

-ment

Cool. Let's hope GL has an action.

Tellan:

yes, they will
-ment

Well the simplest, and therefore the best, option would be to just give them all to me...

meaning I must devise some complex mathematical formula, just to spite you, :wallbash:
-ment

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

hmm
I'm currently thinking of donating Vengy to the Barsavis, and Drone to the Grey king.

aside from that:

Mockra's guarded
Emu steals a vig directed at him
Meanas dies.

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

also, if we distribute the spiders's symps, should we announce it on thread?

hmm

#100 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:09 PM

Who the fuck killed me?
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users