Malazan Empire: Spoilers- Deepgate Mini - Malazan Empire

• 38 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers- Deepgate Mini Morgoth, don't kill us.

#21 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:35 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jun 3 2009, 05:20 PM, said:

Okay, so there are four factions in this game:

Team One- Hasp's Team
- Alice Harper (no ability)
- Hasp (vig, paired with Mina Greene, can only kill ANCHOR, CARNIVAL and RAMNIR)
- Mina Greene (guard paired with Hasp)
- Duncan Jones (poisoner)

Team Two-
-Rachel Hael (healer)
- Silister Trench (guard)
- Carnival (poisoner)

Team Three
-John Anchor (vig, can only target Duncan, Hasp, Caulker, Carnival, Hael)
-Ramnir (no ability)
-John Caulker (no ability)
-Heshette tribesmen x3 (no ability)
-Isaac Philby (poisoner)

Cultists
-Mesmerist (Can recruit once a night, but can't recruit Hasp, Mina, Carnival, Trench, Ramnir, or Anchor)
-Ersimmen (symp, but if Cult dies before managing to recruit, becomes fully fledged Killer, but that's damn unlikely)

Conditions and stuff-
Team one knows Mina and Hasps alts.

Silster knows Rachels alt.
Rachel knows Silisters alt.
Carnival knows both Rachel and Silisters alts.
Team three knows Anchors alt, as does Ersimmin.
Anchor knows Ramnirs alt.
The tribesmen, aswell as Anchors alt, know Ramnirs.

Cult takes 4 poison tokens to kill.
Anchor, Hasp and Carnival take 3.
Everyone else takes 2.

NOTE- Ersimmin gets John Anchor's alt, because otherwise, I think the Cult would be at a serious disadvantage, only being able to recruit half the players in the game. So, Ersimmin can use that to keep safe, if necessary.

Everyone is told how many people are in their team; but I specifically gave more or less everyone names to discourage reveal-fests. Especially as no one knows what the teams exactly are in this. So, there should hopefully be some careful symping and careful lynching in this game... Kinda hoping it discourages the usual silly Day One pointless lynch :D

I would give Hael an immunity to poison, A heal from Hael clears all tokens from target.

Cult= Set up a line of succession. who ever was recruited first becomes the cult leader if the leader dies. and so on.

I would make ersimmion aware of all members of the cult any time someone is added he knows.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

View PostBubba, on Jun 3 2009, 11:35 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Jun 3 2009, 05:20 PM, said:

Okay, so there are four factions in this game:

Team One- Hasp's Team
- Alice Harper (no ability)
- Hasp (vig, paired with Mina Greene, can only kill ANCHOR, CARNIVAL and RAMNIR)
- Mina Greene (guard paired with Hasp)
- Duncan Jones (poisoner)

Team Two-
-Rachel Hael (healer)
- Silister Trench (guard)
- Carnival (poisoner)

Team Three
-John Anchor (vig, can only target Duncan, Hasp, Caulker, Carnival, Hael)
-Ramnir (no ability)
-John Caulker (no ability)
-Heshette tribesmen x3 (no ability)
-Isaac Philby (poisoner)

Cultists
-Mesmerist (Can recruit once a night, but can't recruit Hasp, Mina, Carnival, Trench, Ramnir, or Anchor)
-Ersimmen (symp, but if Cult dies before managing to recruit, becomes fully fledged Killer, but that's damn unlikely)

Conditions and stuff-
Team one knows Mina and Hasps alts.

Silster knows Rachels alt.
Rachel knows Silisters alt.
Carnival knows both Rachel and Silisters alts.
Team three knows Anchors alt, as does Ersimmin.
Anchor knows Ramnirs alt.
The tribesmen, aswell as Anchors alt, know Ramnirs.

Cult takes 4 poison tokens to kill.
Anchor, Hasp and Carnival take 3.
Everyone else takes 2.

NOTE- Ersimmin gets John Anchor's alt, because otherwise, I think the Cult would be at a serious disadvantage, only being able to recruit half the players in the game. So, Ersimmin can use that to keep safe, if necessary.

Everyone is told how many people are in their team; but I specifically gave more or less everyone names to discourage reveal-fests. Especially as no one knows what the teams exactly are in this. So, there should hopefully be some careful symping and careful lynching in this game... Kinda hoping it discourages the usual silly Day One pointless lynch :D

I would give Hael an immunity to poison, A heal from Hael clears all tokens from target.

Cult= Set up a line of succession. who ever was recruited first becomes the cult leader if the leader dies. and so on.

I would make ersimmion aware of all members of the cult any time someone is added he knows.

Hmmm, maybe pair Ersimmon and the Mesmerist?
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:33 AM

I wouldn't. they would be way to powerfull if they could talk off thread.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

View PostBubba, on Jun 4 2009, 01:33 AM, said:

I wouldn't. they would be way to powerfull if they could talk off thread.

Hmmm, alright, I've made a change; Ersimmen now knows of each convert.
And Hael can now heal and remove poison counters.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 04 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

Alts have been sent out. Just gonna tweak the role pms and send them out tomorrow before the start of the game.

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:26 AM

Mafiamanager password is codex

#27 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

wow what a collection of miscreants have we got in here, this game looks great :D

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:40 AM

Roles have been sent out :D

And the game is ON. :D

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 04 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

You are a Heshette Tribesman, following your leader Ramnir (Telas), who is in turn following John Anchor (Rashan). There are three of you tribesmen left, in total, besides Ramnir. You also have other allies, at least two, who you don't know very well.

PM me if you have any thoughts or problems. :D

Hehe, cool. Gotta go to work now, so I will play later. Guess a wiki of the theme is in order, I have no idea what any of that means tongue.gif

Alt, a little confused. :D

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

You are Ramnir, a leader of the Heshette. You have dragged your tribe away from your homeland to follow the mysterious John Anchor, Rashan. There are now only three Heshette left, besides you, but you have several other allies.

PM me if there are any problems or thoughts. smile.gif
-Lish

Interesting. I know nothing about the source material, so a couple of questions: is Rashan in my faction? Is he the leader of my faction? Is he Heshette (i.e. one of the other 3)?

Rashan is indeed the leader of your faction, and he is NOT one of the 3 other Heshette.

Breadmaster

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Rashabent

You are John Anchor, from the Riot Coast. It's not your real name, but the god Cospinol decided it was fitting, considering you use your prodigeous strength to drag his gigantic floating airship.
Yes. Gigantic airship, that is heavy with the undead. You are that awesome.
You are able to kill one person during any night you choose; but you can only kill certain people, namely the leaders of the two rival factions, and the woman Rachel Hael and the man Duncan Jones, two members of the other factions. You don't know their alts, however. If you target someone you cannot kill, your kill is not used up. Be careful, though, you wouldn't want to kill one of your own faction. You have made a friend, Ramnir of the Heshette, Telas. You know are leading a large faction, but you aren't quite sure how large it is, so be careful.

One question about this pm...it says I can only kill the leaders of the 2 rival factions....and Racheal Hael....and Duncan Jones....both are members of factions that are not my own.....

then it says if I target someone I can't kill,.....I still retain that kill.....

then it says be careful..I dont want to kill one of my own faction.....but in the above, it says there are only 4 players that my vig would work on.....none of which are in my faction...is this correct?

Also, it says "you Know are leading a large faction..." thats not correct ....can you clarify that statement.

My apologies. You are the leader of a faction, and you know it's the largest faction in the game.
You can target the leaders of the two other factions, and two of their other members, but you can also target one member of your own faction (I should have made this clearer, I realise). The role name of your own faction who you can target is Jack Caulker. I debated not putting the name in, to avoid any use of PMs this time, but it shouldn't make a difference.
Hope this clarifies things.

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

Dk's Path

You are a Heshette Tribesman, following your leader Ramnir (Telas), who is in turn following John Anchor (Rashan). There are three of you tribesmen left, in total, besides Ramnir. You also have other allies, at least two, who you don't know very well.

PM me if you have any thoughts or problems. smile.gif

Can we talk off thread?

No, afraid not.

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:43 PM

D'rekorlat

You are Carnival. You are an angel. You are also a serious badass. Once a night, you can choose to drink from someone. Of course, in order to escape notice by others, you can only wound them a little.
It takes two of your wounds to kill them. You're that badass.
You also have two companions, Meanas and Ruse. They don't know where (who/your alt) you are at the moment, so be careful.

PM me if there are any problems. smile.gif

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I do believe I am going to enjoy making some cocktails out of peoples' blood! I'm sure I'll think up some questions later, but for now it's just "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Glad you like. :D

Im guessing he's read the books... :D

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

You're Duncan Jones,

So do they know if I wound them? How do I get a white or black sword? Is one better than the other? Are you racist? I thought so.... I really just need an answer to the first question and I don't want to be first to post on the thread. Even tho I have the chance right now.

You cannot get the WHite or Black Sword. That's not to say they aren't already in the game tongue.gif
I am not racist. I hate everyone equally.
They do not know if they are wounded. smile.gif

Okie dokie thanks.

Provisional for tonight is to wound Fener, if lynched wound Meanas.

I think taking those alts out first every game is for the best. I know for sure if Pb has a wound or kill power he's going after Fener.

Action duly recorded :D

Morgoth will NOT be happy... :D

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

So, NIGHT ACTIONS
Tellann- Provisional for tonight is to wound Fener, if lynched wound Meanas.
Rashan- Target Gamelon (fails)
Fener- Recruit Gamelon
Liosan- Target Gamelon (fails)
Meanas- Guard Hood's Path
Ruse- Heal Meanas
Korvalain- Guard Korlat
Korlat- Wound Fener

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 05 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:06 PM

View PostKorlat, on Jun 4 2009, 12:44 PM, said:

View PostTelas, on Jun 4 2009, 05:28 AM, said:

Hmm, this fighting Hell business does not sound fun. I say we run away.

Seconded!

(see what I did there?)

edit: goddamn!

vote HP

for ruining my pun

View PostHood's Path, on Jun 4 2009, 01:03 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on Jun 4 2009, 04:44 AM, said:

View PostTelas, on Jun 4 2009, 05:28 AM, said:

Hmm, this fighting Hell business does not sound fun. I say we run away.

Seconded!

(see what I did there?)

edit: goddamn!

vote HP

for ruining my pun

you are such a slut for telas its not even funny.

This could get interesting already, as Telas is known to Dk's Path...

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

Gamesixty

Sounds good. RI otherwise, right? So if we have 2 allies we'd have 5 people, giving us the number advantage. My educated guess is that there's a hierarchy of symps, meaning that Rashan only knows Telas, Telas doesn't know anyone, and I have 2 symps of my own. So I'll be operating under that assumption (even though I'll probably look back and laugh at how wrong it is...)

Time to get some subtle signaling in during the spam.

Ramnir and Telas aren't Tribesmen, just to tell you. tongue.gif But your guesses aren't too far off.

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

RashaBent

My apologies. You are the leader of a faction, and you know it's the largest faction in the game.
You can target the leaders of the two other factions, and two of their other members, but you can also target one member of your own faction (I should have made this clearer, I realise). The role name of your own faction who you can target is Jack Caulker. I debated not putting the name in, to avoid any use of PMs this time, but it shouldn't make a difference.
Hope this clarifies things.

Ok, I thought there was something tricky out there. Thanks.

Im not bashful -

Provisional on Gamelon....

Noted. :D

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:19 PM

Gamesixty

Sounds good. RI otherwise, right? So if we have 2 allies we'd have 5 people, giving us the number advantage. My educated guess is that there's a hierarchy of symps, meaning that Rashan only knows Telas, Telas doesn't know anyone, and I have 2 symps of my own. So I'll be operating under that assumption (even though I'll probably look back and laugh at how wrong it is...)

Ramnir and Telas aren't Tribesmen, just to tell you. tongue.gif But your guesses aren't too far off.

"There are three of you tribesmen left, in total, besides Ramnir."

:S I'm lost now.

Do my victory conditions still coincide with Rashan and Telas (if they don't get recruited of course)?

Yes. You, Rashan, Telas, the two other tribesmen, and your allies are all one faction smile.gif

So can I get a confirmation on whether those two other tribesmen are those two allies I don't know the identities of?

Sorry if I'm overstepping any boundaries.
There are the two tribesmen, who's identities you don't know, but there may also be OTHER members of your team... :D
-Lish, keeping it vague, because numerical superiority needs to be balanced accordingly.

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

"There are three of you tribesmen left, in total, besides Ramnir."

:S I'm lost now.

Do my victory conditions still coincide with Rashan and Telas (if they don't get recruited of course)?

Yes. You, Rashan, Telas, the two other tribesmen, and your allies are all one faction smile.gif

So can I get a confirmation on whether those two other tribesmen are those two allies I don't know the identities of?

Sorry if I'm overstepping any boundaries.
There are the two tribesmen, who's identities you don't know, but there may also be OTHER members of your team... tongue.gif
-Lish, keeping it vague, because numerical superiority needs to be balanced accordingly.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the confirmation. smile.gif

I kinda want to get recruited just because I've never played a cult role before tongue.gif but symp/RI will do just fine. Not too much activity going on to hide signals though.

Looking at HP early though. Maybe I'll try to do some alt-guesses this time around.

Well, alt-guesses are always welcome... I used to flood spoiler heaven with them :D

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users