Spoilers for Mafia 46 - Monastery Murders Welcome to the afterlife

#61 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

driss

Fener is Shin

kessobahn replying to an earlier pm from meanas

I can use my heal on either of you. Your actions go through, but none can afect you if I use it on you.

So I, am going to put my provisional on Kess.

If he gets lynched it will go on Fener, unless I gain the kill powerz and lose my own abilities, in which case, Kill Shadow.

Make sense?

I am an evil healer, I keep the 2 of you from getting vigged or found of gaurded. But your actions still go through. Got it? good. Everyone ok with me protecting Kess?

I'm good with that - and I know how you play, morgoth, because I've modded about half of the games you've ever been involved in! XD
And on that now, how did we get paired again, Bent? O.o
I'll be under the radar for the next two days, then I have more time, including a long weekend. ^^
And yeah, we'll just target whoever works - though always checking in with each other, of course. I'll try and get someone I think who might get healer protection.

- Silencer

Silencer...umm...did we win that game, where we were paired? I have a bad memory, they all run together.

Also, I copied Morgoth45 this, since it appears you didn't lol.

@ Path-Shaper - Being scum is so easy. the sheep say...I dunno what to do!!!! and you say...there there little sheep...let me show you how its done....and the sheep says...wow you are smart...I'll follow you forEVER!!!! and you say...come on little sheep...welcome to my bedroo....shit, I mean...welcome to my sheering place thing...yeah thats it...cause you shear those dirty sheep!

Theres something very wrong with me....

Yes Bent, there is. Silencer, you never mentioned it was you. And you posted in this game Its amazing. At least you post (sometimes) on ModCraft, which seems to have dead mafia lately.

@Bent - we won the Vampires game, though only because you got recruited on the same night that I died. XD
If we were paired in any others, we didn't win unless it was as an inno team victory.

Ah well - scum is overpowered in this game, unless the inno team has some powerful roles out there - anybody they target dies if I also target, and we get a kill a night, and we get our own healer which makes the target immune to night actions...AND one of us can step up if the assassin is killed. O.o
This means that it's actually good if you die first, morg45 - not that your death would be a good thing, but at least if we lose you first then we still have our protector and I can step up to being a killer. No doubt I've jinxed the game now and me and Bent will die before you...

lol, bad Silencer. I reccomend you target one of us each time you target, that way the finder or guard or healer will die before they can spill their guts. This would be most effective when used on me, cuz then my kill is unblockable, but whatevs. I don't know how feasible this will be, but its my opinion.

#62 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:23 AM

korv

Roleless inno. Like two ships passing in the deepest black of the sea at night, our paths have never crossed. I'm excited to try this from this perspective. I'm sure I'll make a fool out of myself, but I don't much care. I can't stand any of you a-holes anyways.

Also, so if somewhat targets me, I can say, "I'm a roleless inno." I'm assuming that means that other people can't, and therefore, we aren't supposed to ask others directly? Can I just claim town to throw other's off of roled town?

do whatever you want

dibs here btw

just know that alt has made it very difficult to claim and ri is the easiest to do so. my advice, if you dont want to out roled innos dont mention being ri as they might out themselves ala last game.

Hadn't planned to use it, really. The only reason I would is to claim inno or town and hope that scum would then kill me instead of an actually roled player.

i use that technique to NOT get killed as a roled player :rant:

#63 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:29 AM

korlat

Provisional, Heal Emurlahn.

If Emurlahn is lynched, heal Korlat.

And $10 says emurlahn is scum and someone is going to try to vig him. Murphy's law and all that.

#64 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:35 AM

korv

Roleless inno. Like two ships passing in the deepest black of the sea at night, our paths have never crossed. I'm excited to try this from this perspective. I'm sure I'll make a fool out of myself, but I don't much care. I can't stand any of you a-holes anyways.

Also, so if somewhat targets me, I can say, "I'm a roleless inno." I'm assuming that means that other people can't, and therefore, we aren't supposed to ask others directly? Can I just claim town to throw other's off of roled town?

do whatever you want

dibs here btw

just know that alt has made it very difficult to claim and ri is the easiest to do so. my advice, if you dont want to out roled innos dont mention being ri as they might out themselves ala last game.

Hadn't planned to use it, really. The only reason I would is to claim inno or town and hope that scum would then kill me instead of an actually roled player.

i use that technique to NOT get killed as a roled player

So you're telling me I'm wrong? What a surprise! Lol. All of my initial instincts in this game, inevitably turn up wrong. It's kind of funny actually.

not necessarily, i, like ja, have an uncanny ability to avoid lynches and night kills by being very lynchable and night killable just do what ever you want to enjoy the game.

I have the uncanny ability to get randomly chosen as a killer when I am one.

I'm probably going to be drunk on here tomorrow night. I'll see if I can make some magic happen.

#65 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:09 AM

korlat

Well, I've watched spammers get left alone in terms of NK and lynching in the majority of games I've played in so far. So, I'm trying it out to see if the scum'll think I'm roleless and since spammers haven't really been lynched recently (think D'riss hanging around for the entire game and winning it in the end for the benses).

It makes no more or less sense than anything else IMO. I need to try to hang around until later so my talent will really come into use.

Emur and Korv seem a little love-love to me, the way Emur brought up the 4th vote on the train idea and then Korv's manner of posting immediately after seemed to treat it like the gospel truth. What was that supposed to accomplish, except make me suspicious?

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

Scum discussions - Meanas will get more guards than he bargained for if he pulled a stunt like that :D

Meanas said:

I wonder...if they're paired - as in an actual pair, rather than like we are with different abilities - if both die? That would be WIN.

I just want you guys to know, I coded Gaurd into the first few posts. If I need it, its there, and might draw out the real one, if he's still out there

I know I'm supposed to be impartial, but I hope the finders change their mind about Fener. The inverter is my favourite role, it would suck if it went down without confusing the innos at least once. Maybe the finder will overthink themselves into believing they're insane if they hit scum night one. We shall have to see.

Also, I want to state this now, because the resolution order is tricky and a couple of people will likely be upset about their actions not going through. Resolution priority is:

Voider->Summoner->Inverter->Soother/Binder->Delver->Assassin->Arcanists->Librarian

So the voider will nullify the summoner's spell, and the summoner will nullify the inverter. If there are multiple ways to resolve actions on a person (with the healers and guards mainly) always do the canceling of heals and guards before seeing how the other actions are affected. So a heal, guard and invert wont kill; but a heal, guard and NK will.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:47 AM

From Shin:

Korlat said:

I know this is nothing like the other spam in other games, but this is my first time with the most posts in a game, and I think I have more posts than my first 3 days as Big Ben. If I had someone else to bounce off of...a new spam monster could be born.

Then I guess we're lucky that it's been a quiet game :D
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#68 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

Have a good idea for a scene, dont have time to type it up at the moment, will try when I'm at work. Basically the monks start talking about how good they are at kung-fu, with whoever gets lynched asking when they learnt martial arts, since he thought they were the other kind of monk. There's an argument about how he has to be new and I'll try put in some silly references to whatever people have said in the day, then someone roundhouse kicks his head off. Just have to think of a reason they would know he is inno/scum, suggestions would be good.

#69 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:17 PM

i dont reckon we will have a lynch to be fair. you could just say he was demonstrating the move to someone who ducked and the other guy didnt :D

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

From Masterblue

Mockra said:

Bind Liosan
If lynched, bind Korlat
Thanks smile.gif

From Bent, entitled Ruse. I hope they try NK him :D

Meanas said:

I think he doth protest on Lio's behalf too much. I think they are partners. Anyway, Im gonna hold off an hour or two before voting the train, might be a good idea for the 2 of you to stay off of it completely.

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

On my phone again.

Mockra wants to use his action on liosan if he is lynched then korlat

If the lynch scum then the scum collapes into dust while the true believers remain whole on the sacrige ground.

Vengeance

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:41 PM

From Gem. If Lio is lynched, Korlat is dying at this point.

ampelas said:

my provisional is Bind Korlat

Cheers!
Gem

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:44 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 27 2009, 01:40 PM, said:

On my phone again.

Mockra wants to use his action on liosan if he is lynched then korlat

If the lynch scum then the scum collapes into dust while the true believers remain whole on the sacrige ground.

Vengeance

I like it, gonna type up a scene now.

#74 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:57 PM

The day has been long, people staring at each other nervously and occasionally pointing a finger in random directions.

"Why dont we get rid of one of these guys that's been quiet?"

"Some of us have been here so long we've forgotten how to speak properly, give us a chance to get our voices back"

"Besides, Shapers talk all the time, they'll be much better at it"

"Unless they PRETEND not to be"

"AAAAAGGHHHH"

One of the monks screams in frustration, does a backflip and scissor kicks a door in half.

"Hey man, since when did you know Kung Fu?"

"For years - there's been classes every night at five in the back quad"

"How come noone told me?"

This statement is met with angry glares.

"Oh right, the not talking thing. Why do you know Kung Fu anyway? I thought we were the other kind of monks. You know, with the magic and the silent meditation."

"It helps improve concentration. And guy can break bricks with your head."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"In case there's bricks... And you need to break them... With your head. Let me show you."

The monk makes a pile of bricks, eager to show of his martial prowess. He adopts a fighting stances and centres himself.

"PAAAATTTHHHH-SHAAPPPEER" he screams and breaks through about eight bricks. A shard of rock shoots out into the crowd, followed by a meaty thud.

"Shit, I dont think he's breathing"

"Well I suggest we dont do that again"

"At least we know he's not a Shaper"

"How come?"

"Shapers explode when they're killed inside a monastery - consecrated ground remember"

"Oh right"

X (Y) is dead, he was (X) - the manager will generate this automatically when you put the lynch through

Feel free to add or change, specially if they hit scum

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

From Sixty

Silanah said:

Heal Shadow

Somehow I get the feeling that he'd be an easy target. =/

Noted

#76 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:08 PM

heading to le pub soon, so wont be about for end of day

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

From D'riss/Peanut

Here's a post by Silanah, out of the blue, when Liosan had 2-3 votes:

View PostSilanah, on May 27 2009, 06:38 AM, said:

Oh please. Liosan speculated on options, weighed the benefits/disadvantages out loud on thread, and now there's suddenly a case on him?

Also, the case on Telas is only that he showed up, said he was going to post a case or something, then disappeared before said case. And seeing as how there's nothing to make a case on, I'm not surprised.

I'm now inclined to look at the people grasping at straws...

Does that sound to you like a symp trying to derail his master's train before it picks up steam?

I'll be around until the lynch today after I get to work.

#78 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

View Postdrinksinbars, on May 27 2009, 02:08 PM, said:

heading to le pub soon, so wont be about for end of day

:D

Enjoy.....

Vengeance

#79 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

what can i say, i am the town drunk this week, and me on call too :D

#80 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

I will be around, but there's lots of stuff I have to do. I will check in around the end of day and should be home around when night times out. You mind just letting me check the night actions before we move to morning. I shouldnt hold things up too long.

Alt

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users