• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 45.5: Benses III, The Mage Showdown. Game thread

#1561 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 05:28 PM, said:

I'm here. Wasn't a lot to catch up on in terms of pages, but content is another thing.

Lio, it's true that you were PI as UB yesterday. However, after I said you were CI for not voting me off, I thought it over and sent Tennes a message letting him know that if I were to get lynched anyway that you were actually NOT CI simply because if you knew your partner was dead.

Tennes avoided the majority of the discussion yesterday.

Both of you have post counts similar (currently) to Gamelon's when he died. Thus, I consider either of you likely suspects but after that sudden hammer vote I'm slightly more suspicious of Lio... but no way I'm laying a vote down. Notice how Tennes didn't immediately OMGUS vote you, which could be a scummy way to try and get the last vote in.

Frustrating, and probably moreso because I think we're in different time zones.

It is very frustrating. I know I'm inno, but I have no idea which of you two are scum, so I've been holding back on my vote while I try figure it out.

The timezone thing does make it worse. PS, can we possibly have an update as to how much time we have left to figure this out?

Cross post - I am here and thanks PS

This post has been edited by Tennes: 22 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

#1562 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:10 PM

Yeah, I completely understand the sentiment. I also know I'm inno, but BB was lynched so late in the game it's nearly impossible for me to try and find any hint of scuminess from either of you. You both don't post that much. The main reason I'm suspicious of Lio other than his hammer vote is that I could almost see Shin picking the person he had just had a brawl with as his replacement... but SHIT that is WIFOM for certain.

#1563 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 07:10 PM, said:

Yeah, I completely understand the sentiment. I also know I'm inno, but BB was lynched so late in the game it's nearly impossible for me to try and find any hint of scuminess from either of you. You both don't post that much. The main reason I'm suspicious of Lio other than his hammer vote is that I could almost see Shin picking the person he had just had a brawl with as his replacement... but SHIT that is WIFOM for certain.

I really dont know. Of course we're all going to say we're inno and do the obvious inno things, which we all seem to have been doing... I get what you're saying, Gam did have a bit of a thing for Lio right at the end there, he may have had Lio in mind when making his choice. In the same breath though, that might be exactly the reason he would choose you. It's all incredibly WIFOM.

#1564 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:29 PM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 11:28 AM, said:

I'm here. Wasn't a lot to catch up on in terms of pages, but content is another thing.

Lio, it's true that you were PI as UB yesterday. However, after I said you were CI for not voting me off, I thought it over and sent Tennes a message letting him know that if I were to get lynched anyway that you were actually NOT CI simply because if you knew your partner was dead.

Both of you have post counts similar (currently) to Gamelon's when he died. Thus, I consider either of you likely suspects but after that sudden hammer vote I'm slightly more suspicious of Lio... but no way I'm laying a vote down. Notice how Tennes didn't immediately OMGUS vote you, which could be a scummy way to try and get the last vote in.

It was his lack of an OMGUS vote that made me pull mine.

And with you two talking off thread, I'm at a disadvantage. I'm surpised I'm not lynched at this moment.

#1565 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

We haven't talked off thread at all today. Last thing I told Tennes off-thread was what I posted in that quoted post.

#1566 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

View PostLiosan, on May 22 2009, 08:29 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 11:28 AM, said:

It was his lack of an OMGUS vote that made me pull mine.

And with you two talking off thread, I'm at a disadvantage. I'm surpised I'm not lynched at this moment.

Actually we havent really spoken much since the switch and nothing today really. I can see reasons why both of you might be scum really, and instances of how you've both acted in stereotypically innocent fashion. I honest to god cant decide which of you it is and I have to choose one of you for there to be a lynch (except on me obviously).

#1567 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

Fuck, so now what. We're all three of us online, how are we supposed to go about this?

#1568 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

Reread everything since Gamelon died, even my PMs with Tennes, and I am clueless. Tennes could have OMGUS'd to just wait for me to decide, but if he's inno and thinks I'm scum, it makes sense for him to not vote... unless he's trying to PI himself for me. Lio's hammer and immediate vote on Tennes could be scummy... but he did it at a time when I pretty much never am on because it's the middle of the night, so if he thought I was scum he may not have wanted to give me an easy win. But still, 2 hours is a long time to keep a vote up and then 'decide' that the lack of OMGUS is enough to pull the vote.

#1569 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

I dunno, Tennes, I only see 2 at the moment.

#1570 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 08:48 PM, said:

Reread everything since Gamelon died, even my PMs with Tennes, and I am clueless. Tennes could have OMGUS'd to just wait for me to decide, but if he's inno and thinks I'm scum, it makes sense for him to not vote... unless he's trying to PI himself for me. Lio's hammer and immediate vote on Tennes could be scummy... but he did it at a time when I pretty much never am on because it's the middle of the night, so if he thought I was scum he may not have wanted to give me an easy win. But still, 2 hours is a long time to keep a vote up and then 'decide' that the lack of OMGUS is enough to pull the vote.

Dammit, you both sound so damn innocent. Well Lio was around just now.

#1571 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

I think we're all here again.

#1572 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

I'm around. I will be checking back in off and on...very busy.

Well after this mornings snafu. I'm gun shy.......really one should NEVER check the game thread at 5:30 in the morning.

#1573 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:27 PM

and everyones gone....

#1574 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

I'm here. I ran out to grab lunch but got back and saw nothing had changed.

#1575 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

I think we're all here. Two confused as fuck innos and a very cautious killer...

#1576 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

I'm going to pull the trigger here because I have no idea if we're all going to be on at the same time again any time soon.

Tennes has been really quiet. It's not a stretch to say he's the scum guarding his words or that he's just busy at work.

Liosan has been quiet too, openly claiming work. But he had that vote out there for a long time and then finally retracted it when it was clear I wasn't on to do anything like CI myself by voting him.

I have to go with my gut in the end and assume that Liosan's vote for Tennes was an attempt to quickly end the game, even though I wasn't around for the lynch. I think if Lio had voted me, Tennes may have been a lot more suspicious at Lio trying to lynch a guy who wasn't there.

Tennes, if you're the scum, well played to you.

Vote Liosan

#1577 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Remove Vote

#1578 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 09:46 PM, said:

I'm going to pull the trigger here because I have no idea if we're all going to be on at the same time again any time soon.

Tennes has been really quiet. It's not a stretch to say he's the scum guarding his words or that he's just busy at work.

Liosan has been quiet too, openly claiming work. But he had that vote out there for a long time and then finally retracted it when it was clear I wasn't on to do anything like CI myself by voting him.

I have to go with my gut in the end and assume that Liosan's vote for Tennes was an attempt to quickly end the game, even though I wasn't around for the lynch. I think if Lio had voted me, Tennes may have been a lot more suspicious at Lio trying to lynch a guy who wasn't there.

Tennes, if you're the scum, well played to you.

Vote Liosan

I'm not. Well played to you if you are - it was fun being your partner, but this game isnt going anywhere and we may as well end it one way or the other.

Vote Liosan

#1579 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Vote Liosan

#1580 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

I'm sorry to you my brother, Tennes.... for I lied to you =(

I AM BIG BEN.