• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 45.5: Benses III, The Mage Showdown. Game thread

#1521 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:50 AM

Honestly, Fener, I just don't give a shit if Sil and Lio are UB+BB and vote me off at this point.

I voted Sil early because it was pretty much the obvious choice.

I vote myself because I'm tired of fucking being the only person to argue the point.

Let the scum come on and lynch me. If there are two of them, whatever, the game is over. If there is one, Sil, Tennes, and Lio can figure out who it is.

#1522 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:51 AM

Well now that Lio is CI

Remove Vote

#1523 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 09:50 PM, said:

Honestly, Fener, I just don't give a shit if Sil and Lio are UB+BB and vote me off at this point.

I vote myself because I'm tired of fucking being the only person to argue the point.

Let the scum come on and lynch me. If there are two of them, whatever, the game is over. If there is one, Sil, Tennes, and Lio can figure out who it is.

If you walk toward a mountain....eventualy you will "GET OVER IT"

#1524 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

Remove vote on the emo

vote Silanah

#1525 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

Well now that Lio is CI

Remove Vote

you are playing a very dangerous game.

#1526 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:55 AM

/shrug

I'll walk toward two mountains and then when I get to each one, I'll cut one wrist.

Vote Silanah

#1527 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:56 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 09:55 PM, said:

/shrug

I'll walk toward two mountains and then when I get to each one, I'll cut one wrist.

Vote Silanah

the same wrist twice?....your doing it wrong.....lol

This post has been edited by Liosan: 22 May 2009 - 01:57 AM

#1528 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

A separate one each time .... :doh:

I'll also make sure I have Fallout Boy playing on my iPod.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 22 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

#1529 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:02 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 09:58 PM, said:

A separate one each time .... :doh:

I'll also make sure I have Fallout Boy playing on my iPod.

Edit: four minute paintshop......I'm good

This post has been edited by Liosan: 22 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

#1530 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:07 AM

rofl.... cue the music...

http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/

#1531 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:11 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 09:50 PM, said:

I do have to point out the flip side of this......You could have voted for yourself knowing that there are in fact no scum left(but you), and no right minded inno would vote for you.....just sayin

#1532 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:52 AM

It is Day 5. 25 hours and 36 minutes remaining

5 Players still alive: D'riss, Fener, Liosan, Silanah, Tennes

3 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

2 votes for Silanah: ( D'riss, Fener )

Players not voted: Liosan, Silanah, Tennes
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1533 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:53 AM

Posted Image

#1534 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:00 AM

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 08:53 AM, said:

At the moment i think D'riss strong arming the lynch on korlat is worth a look. At best he is symp though.
His symping of Rashan was rather blatant but i can also see his point of view that it would have been a far cry to believe that rashans CF result would be anything but innocent because of the way he played.
D'riss playground bully style of play might be the reason i am looking at him... i dunno

But i really think we should be looking at the quieter players. This game, as BB, I think you would feel more isolated and allot more vulnerable.
I would suspect BB to be quieter, reserved and not cause many waves.
We should perhaps look at ruse, tennes, fener and gamelon.

perhaps even kessoh and korv as well. As they have more posts but i feel are not confrontational at all.

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 01:42 PM, said:

Ok...been looking at all the low-mid posters posts and there is not much of...well anything.

The two that ring the biggest alarm bells is Kessoh and gamelon...korvalain a little as well.
But these guys are just plain old cruising.
Adding helpful things here and there but never getting in anybody's faces. And seem to be pretty happy to go for almost any case that looks like it might get a lynch, when i say this i mean they look like they never question a cases validity and seem to happy to follow.

I think the BB will feel vulnerable being by himself and would therefore be rather reserved, so BB could very easily be one of these guys.

edit - added to a sentence so it now makes sense :p

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 02:01 PM, said:

Well i went from the bottom up on the post count list and felt

Tennes - just hasnt posted enought o get a read, yet he does voice a few good points IIRC didnt agree with just any old case.

Fener - well, he is somewhat fixated on myself, i know certain people who do that as inno and as killers alike... i cant really figure out what his problem is...or if he is scum. Dont understand his lack of being able to look at things from both inno and scum persective...
perhaps a cynic at heart? Or scum that is not bothered to try and look at more inno's to try and fabricate scum looking "cases".

Ruse - seems ok to me, questions allot of cases and definitely doesnt just go with the flow.

Gamelon - Goes with the flow, very helpful, doesn't get in anyones face. Just middle the road kinda guy....your average hide in plain sight kinda guy.

Korvalain - much of the same as gamelon but he definitely questions things/cases more.

and thats where is stopped...wasted my time looking through kessoh...bah

Vote Gamelon

Of the low posters, you seem the most agreeable guy and dont make any waves when possible.
Never really question any cases put forward and seem to liek most cases out there...an inno is allot more paranoid about any case that has been put forward than what you have been.

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on May 14 2009, 02:29 PM, said:

Silanah has been very active, but he accuses me of just agreeing with people. I seem to remember the same attack being leveled at you yourself Sil. I suppose you've made more waves though, since people leveled accusations against you.

Yes but that attack on myself was unfounded and actually incorrect.

how can i be agreeing with everyone while i am attacking someones (korlat) posts at the same time?
I agree with SOME....yes...but not everyone.
Thats just bullshit propaganda that fener would have you believe.

I also got into arguments with driss and rasahan right at the very beginning.

So its slightly different on your part gamelon, you never got in ANYONES face...ever...
you also never question cases put forward. Thats actually my main concern with regards to you.

edit - x post....meant for gamelon
edit2 - added quote makes more sense

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 03:17 PM, said:

Well, i like my vote on gamelon for ow as i think a killer would not be antagonistic or aggressive and he fits the profile of a person who is trying to stay in everyones good books.
look how he came out of the woodwork as soon as i said this and placed my vote.

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 03:21 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on May 14 2009, 03:18 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on May 14 2009, 02:29 PM, said:

Silanah has been very active, but he accuses me of just agreeing with people. I seem to remember the same attack being leveled at you yourself Sil. I suppose you've made more waves though, since people leveled accusations against you.

Yes but that attack on myself was unfounded and actually incorrect.

how can i be agreeing with everyone while i am attacking someones (korlat) posts at the same time?
I agree with SOME....yes...but not everyone.
Thats just bullshit propaganda that fener would have you believe.

I also got into arguments with driss and rasahan right at the very beginning.

So its slightly different on your part gamelon, you never got in ANYONES face...ever...
you also never question cases put forward. Thats actually my main concern with regards to you.

edit - x post....meant for gamelon
edit2 - added quote makes more sense

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, I just took a quick shower.

Yes, I haven't really gotten in anyones face ala D'riss and Fener, but I did defend my vote for Korlat, and I was clear on why I voted that way (IMO it was the only case with any merit at the time). It was a noisy day one for a while, and I felt there was enough flak flying around from the noisy posters that I didn't feel the need to dive in just to create more confusion. What I've been trying to do is pay attention to and analyze the fallout.

well thats fair enough...
but i still dont see any reason to remove my vote...you persist in you "nice" ways and really only came out of the woodwork once i brought it up...

View PostSilanah, on May 14 2009, 03:32 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on May 14 2009, 03:25 PM, said:

So your vote basically boils down to "you're too nice". Got it. :p

Also, please see my second post above about the 'woodwork'.

well...no
My vote is based on a logical deduction.

In a game were a killer is on his own...he tends to be quieter and should be a low poster.
I went through all of the low posters posts and found you to be the most agreeable person.
Also you have been very happy to go woth most of the cases people have put out there without question.
You never question the person attacking another person...not that i could find....you only ever agree and vote.

there is however korvalain...who is similar to you but i felt he was a bit less agreeable than yourself.
pitty no one else is even bothering looking at what i am saying so watever.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Silanah: 22 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

#1535 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:05 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 21 2009, 08:57 PM, said:

edit: LOLCHARTS FOR YOU.

Here are all the scenarios for us. You (Fener) are assumed to get killed tonight in each one.

Light green is a win, olive green goes one more day, red is a lose.

Possible scum: Driss, Liosan, Silanah, Tennes

BB: Driss
UB: Ruse (dead) << Lynch Driss and Win, Otherwise It's Driss v Two of Lio/Silanah/Tennes

UB: Silanah << Lynch Driss and Win, Lynch Silanah and It's Driss v Tennes + Liosan, Lynch anyone else and lose

UB: Liosan << Lynch Driss and win, Lynch Lio and It's Dris v Tennes + Silanah, Lynch anyone else and lose

BB: Tennes
UB: Ruse (dead) << Lynch Tennes and Win, Otherwise It's Tennes v Two of Driss/Silanah/Lio

UB: Silanah << Lynch Tennes and Win, Lynch Silanah and It's Tennes v Driss + Lio, Lynch anyone else and lose

UB: Liosan << Lynch Tennes and win, Lynch Liosan and It's Tennes v Driss + Silanah, Lynch anyone else and lose

BB: Liosan
UB: Ruse (dead) << Lynch Liosan and Win, Otherwise It's Liosan v Two of Driss/Silanah/Tennes

BB: Liosan
UB: Silanah << Lynch Liosan and Win, Lynch Silanah and It's Liosan v Driss + Tennes, Lynch anyone else and lose

BB: Silanah
UB: Ruse (dead) << Lynch Silanah and Win, Otherwise It's Silanah v Two of Driss/Lio/Tennes

BB: Silanah
UB: Liosan << Lynch Silanah and Win, Lynch Liosan and It's Silanah v Driss + Tennes, Lynch anyone else and lose

Just add up the scenarios where town can lose today:
Lynch Silanah -- Lose 2 out of 6 times
Lynch Liosan -- Lose 2 out of 6 times
Lynch Driss -- Lose 4 out of 6 times
Lynch Tennes -- Lose 4 out of 6 times

If we say Lio is probably not UB based on the interaction he had with Gamelon near the end, then it makes the most sense from the LOSING perspective to vote out Silanah because the two 'losing' cases that involve lynching Silanah involve me or Tennes as BB and Lio is UB.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1536 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

View PostD'riss, on May 22 2009, 02:51 AM, said:

Lio is CI

Remove Vote

Posted Image

#1537 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1538 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:13 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1539 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:27 AM

Vote Tennes
Remove vote

Vote D'riss
Remove vote

Posted Image

#1540 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:40 AM

You're right there Sil, if you were UB you wouldnt have harassed Gam the way you have. Not proof that you arent BB though. It doesnt seem like Lio was UB either, so I guess it's safe to assume Ruse was in fact UB. PS's preemptive clarification kinda supports that too.

I'm not sure why Lio is suddenly CI though. If he's BB and he knew ruse was dead, hammering instead of telling Driss to remove his vote would have lost him the game, there's no way we wouldnt lynch him the next day because of that. So as far as I'm concerned it could still be any of Driss, Sil or Lio. The main problem is that we only get two lynches if UB is dead. WCS scenario he isnt, which means we have to lynch right today.

Share this topic:

• 81 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users