• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 45

#621 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

Sign up says TMDI 2-4. But people were thinking it was more complicated than it was.

Only 50% were roled - most roles were simple. Only a few people had a double up, BP with Guard. Lover with Vig if one died etc. 24 players meant we gave the Killers an extra kill which I guess complicated things. But I thought its pretty reasonable and easy setup.

Player numbers keep growing. We're going to need more alts as well in our usual list of 24. I'd hate to think how to balance a 30 player game etc..

#622 User is offline   toddreifsteck 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 10 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

@bwgan - I thought you played it pretty well. You weren't to know the guard was guarding you at the time and stopping the heal and clearing up the mess was a good idea. Tapper and I made some comments somewhere here in spoilers about playing RI.

As for improving well I find it helps to not rush things take your time don't get caught up in panic. And even if your sure on something go back and rethink it and why you came to that conclusion. Especially if its making a player innocent or believing a reveal. Everyone is ignoring Serc, Emurlahn has him down as a PI for crying out loud. Why? I have no idea, none at all.

I also find when confused and lost to get away from the computer and have a think about it and do something else.

@HD - you started well, but after a 2 or 3 days you start to get noticed as Tennes did with you and thats why your name came up for the Vig. Your plan was good, but you needed to start it a day or two earlier. Also people don't apparently like it when there is no evidence you are scum. JA made a good rant before that I hope was posted about it. I find it frustrating as well. When I'm inno I play a clean game and people start pointing it out. Morons I say.

I don't think they will spot Omtose as their symp. Kesso and Korv have both made excellent symps for them already, I'm sure they suspect they're the symps. And of course Galain. I doubt they'll think Omtose as well. Serc may get in trouble when Gamelon comes back on with the way he is going.

Some more newbie thoughts. :-)

This may be WIFOM, but in thinking about this.. I believe there are 2 ways to look at the "clean" players.

Either they are:
1. Inno's who happen to have gotten lucky in only pressing cases and voting for folks who are also inno by laying low
2. They are scum

The trick is NOT to avoid getting a bit invovled in the cases that are are halfway reasonable and you don't look scummy, I think.

#623 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

View PostGavin, on May 11 2009, 11:35 AM, said:

Sign up says TMDI 2-4. But people were thinking it was more complicated than it was.

Only 50% were roled - most roles were simple. Only a few people had a double up, BP with Guard. Lover with Vig if one died etc. 24 players meant we gave the Killers an extra kill which I guess complicated things. But I thought its pretty reasonable and easy setup.

Player numbers keep growing. We're going to need more alts as well in our usual list of 24. I'd hate to think how to balance a 30 player game etc..

merc game, 10 players per team, lol?
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#624 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 6 2009, 02:11 AM, said:

Now Bentalain with his take on things so far.

Korvalain said:

heres hoping (and doubting) that sixty was a symp. Sigh. I really really do and always have sucked at roleless.I mean, I guess I play too loose. But shit, thats the point right, make a case, see whos scum. But no one wants to do that, they all want to survive, in the hopes that later in the game, they can be the hero. Oh well, I am resigned to always being fodder in these games. A load of fun though, no matter if I die day 1 or 10. Also, keep in mind, as a killer I have only lost once, and nearly pulled that off in Obis game, against paired finders and paired gaurds. with one symp and 2 roleless innos to choose from. Were you in that game. Was my favorite and most well played IMO.

'Just for a bit of defense.

This post has been edited by Bent: 11 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#625 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:23 PM

View PostGavin, on May 11 2009, 04:35 PM, said:

Two identical games of 15 running simultaneously :).

Well, it seemed like despite drawing many faulty conclusions, we always eventually came round to the right choice and got the win. I think if JA hadn't gone with that reveal it would actually have been more difficult for us in the later stages - the revealfest it precipitated made it far easier for the innos to coordinate and we eventually stumbled on the killers.

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#626 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

Well played to the town. Had fun in my first scum outing, but DAMN I need to get my shit together and stop saying every damn thing that I can think of on-thread in the hopes of looking like a helpful townie.

Lots of mistakes all around but in the end, the town made the fewer number.

#627 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:52 PM

View PostKhellendros, on May 5 2009, 04:52 PM, said:

Serc:

I can't help but feel like Meanas is coding for later in the game. Check this post out.

He says 'finding' twice in the post, which is HELLA suspicious and makes me think he's coding for a finder partner.

Of course, this may be conspiracy shit, but I highly doubt he's a symp because check this shit out:
If you take every capitalized letter you get OABMTTAAIFCBAAO and if you run them through an anagram finder specifically including the word MAFIA you get this set of results.

The ones that strike me the most are:
Mafia A Abbot Coat
Mafia A Abbot Taco
Mafia A A Abbot Cot

If you try the same thing without one of the A's (because it was capitalized as the name of a player, Ano, and every other cap is the first letter of the line), you get basically the same list (without a free-standing 'A').

So another part of me thinks he's the 'Abbot' in the story that presides over the marriage. Since it's not a stretch to imagine an Abbot as a healer, he could be coding for a healer partner (paired with Miracle Max?), although that makes no sense because we all know a healer doesn't reveal.

Anyway, I'm heavily considering we take out Meanas if he isn't lynched today because there is SOMETHING suspicious about him.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. I get made a potential kill target BECAUSE OF THIS?!?!?! This is bigger bollocks then my 'average analysis' fifty times over!!!

Well, this, and the whole rhyming thing, and pointing at lots of people. Seems I made a lot of mistakes this game. I'm kinda glad I got killed though, as I do have a lot of things on this week.

I think I've got to change my game style for a while though, no more 'analyses', people are starting to recognise me. Hmm, I think if I'm RI again next time I'm just going to make sarcastic comments about everyone else's cases - that always amuses me.

lol Sorry, Khell. Just took a guess.

Serc is so going to learn a lesson - unless he did that on purpose. I still remember accidentally outing a roled inno in an early game, and trying to play the noob card - both of which I was horrendously lynched for. Not going to let anyone get away with that. :zanth:

Also, it's pretty obivous Silanah and Shadow is paired. Dunno if they're killers, I don't think so.

Gem, you should have taught me the lesson. I needed it. =/

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 7 2009, 11:35 AM, said:

Well, the day is good so far.

We've established a few targets, and none are killers.

Why would Serc come and I say "I don't think Ano and Tennes are scummy?" He keeps saying that from the beginning, nobody is scummy for him. I got new for you boy, if no-one else is scummy that leaves you :)

Strange how the three killers never attacked one another (or me). I guess maybe they do know of each other. So why many kills?

Or is it that there's two teams of 1 killer 1 symp, where everyone know of the others, but can't communicate? They would know of me then? Is one of the three a symp? Hmmm.

:p

That is all :p

Good point, JA. :p I'll be less passive next time I get this job... maybe.

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 8 2009, 01:20 AM, said:

Serc, with a folk wisdom that should be written in gold and get a spot on every mafia player's toilet:

I might be a killer, but I am not a liar. I actually DID build that case on Ampelas last night, and I DID save it to a word thread. Now, I might have to lie about my faction, but I don't lie about shit. The Korv/Tellan situation was a true cluster fuck. Yes, we have suspicions that Korv is a symp, but the whole massive turnaround on Lioshan to finger Tellan was a great big "wtf is happening here" moment for me. We had considered Tellan for possible symping, so seeing the two go at it was completely confusing, albeit helpful.

I just wanted this clarified for SH, because I was confused (and still am at this point about that, other than possibilities), I had built a case, and there was no way in hell I was going to get involved in that mess.

This pressure is killing me. Seriously. It is fun being a killer, but not really. Not in your first two games ever. I don't want to let my team down, like I did last game. This shit BOTHERS me because I know people are counting on me to play well, and not knowing what the fuck I'm doing, for the most part, is tough. The cases people come up with are astounding. People like Silanah who manage to catch Korlat or me and Serc randomly for no reason whatsoever simply amaze me. It might be a matter of experience, but as of right now it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight to me.

I know I am smart, but fuck, there are times I feel dumber than fuck right now. I'm going to go down eventually, and after getting hammered that first game, I feel slightly more comfortable with the notion now than I did then.

The strange thing is that I KNOW I am only getting one slanted view of this game. Both games I've been a killer. I haven't had free reign to post like crazy, drive cases, put pressure on people, all things that my legal training has prepared me a hell of a lot more than being the bad guy!

So, there are my thoughts. Drunk though they might be.

Oh, go watch Star Trek. It's awesome.

Boy I'm glad you drunk posted to SH, lol... but this is pretty epic.

And let me just say this because you're worried about mistakes. I've made the big mistake this game BUT I'm still alive because we have a good scum team, and even better, we have a really good symp out there doing our work for us. Third, and probably most importantly, the innos made their own mistake by NOT voting me off. They let Kesso/Korv sway them away from me as 'too noob to really be bad.'

So yes, we all make mistakes. But it's equally a mistake to not capitalize on someone else's bad call.

I <3 U

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 8 2009, 01:01 PM, said:

JALain with a good suggestion:

Well, it's becoming obvious that the killers know of me, they've been defending the shit out of me.

In a way it's OK, I'll CF inno, but which of the two are the killers? Korlat and Serc? Then why the fuck don't they start interacting a bit? Attack each other, dammit, vote, quote, whatever. So far we're doing good, but we lose one killer and we're fucked up beyond salvation.

I'm about to open cans of whoop-ass on them on thread just to show them how to behave in a CF game, FFS.

Whoever Korvalain is (Bent?), we should all buy him some drinks after this game, he's had it tough, and he's really freaking out. Sadly for him, I'm a symp, and gut kittens for pleasure before my breakfasts of puppy brains.

Oh, he cursed you to hell and then demanded you back so that he could castrate you with a wooden spoon first when he felt you opened the PM discussion again :p

I <3 you JA

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 10 2009, 01:01 AM, said:

View PostSerc, on May 10 2009, 03:47 AM, said:

If you die it's Lynch + You + ??? NKs (and if there are 3 total night kills with you, we dunno which of the other two you vigged without guessing)

View PostSerc, on May 10 2009, 03:48 AM, said:

dude... i'm trying to help town here. Killers will know who they killed. Town has no idea.

This is basically revealing as scum. Bad slip.

- Tapper

I dont see how this is fishing for info as scum. Scum KNOWS what happened. Town needs to know. Why does this look suspicious?

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 10 2009, 01:40 AM, said:

Man JA has really gone bold here. Emur sounds like he will be lynched. However he can prove himself with a Vig. Unfortunately Galain will come up Town. Oh man this is one seriously crazy game now :)

Got shit loads of PM's to post but to sum up.

Killers: Provisional on Galain
Healer: Healing Galain
Gamelon: Blocking the Healer!
Omtose: Guarding Galain.
Glorious!

Jesus the weasel is nuts!

Finally from Serc called "I <3 Kiurt" fuck knows what he's talking about to be honest

Serc said:

No really, I do.

Hah! I talk so much I convince myself I'm right.

I made some bad mistakes this game and still lived. I just don't even know what to think.

I had Emur right for Montoya from the signal. Also pegged Galain as a probable symp for most of the game. Yay.

Wow we almost killed Yellow so many times. You are one aggressive distance symp! :p

Funny how Bent fingered Montoya and Rugen as scum.

I can't believe I outguessed the healer every night (except for the one where I expected her to be). Didn't realize she was getting blocked, though.

Didn't realize Emur didn't put in the vig =/

#628 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

View PostKhellendros, on May 6 2009, 04:15 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on May 6 2009, 09:03 PM, said:

Khell its a good thing you are back.

Morg45 tried to take your HHM card.

Bastard! No one fucks up the inno team like I do! (Ironically, I have never actually been given the symp role, even though I play it so well. I imagine I would make a shit actual symp).

I'd better re-stake my claim.

That's a filthy lie and you know it!
you were a framer-symp in the asylum game.
but you got lynched after posting once.

#629 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

View PostMalaese, on May 9 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

Fun stuff regardless, good game team scum you deserve the win.

:p yee of little or no faith

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 9 2009, 10:22 AM, said:

Omtose, after reposting his 2 point message.

I received both. I wouldn't have discussed the mod kill if Korv hadn't taken it to the thread, btw

Is korv Bent, by any chance? I'm sure Bent always does this - gets into a heated rant debate on day 1, then admits he's fucked up on day 2 and asks us to lynch him.

poor bent

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 9 2009, 10:36 PM, said:

Gamedibs, on the wrong track still:

block ano, if ano is lynched block kessobahn

what would you have done? the nks went down two nights running with the guard on ano.

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 10 2009, 08:00 AM, said:

And some GalainAround

Galain said:

haha, if bwgan was smart she would hammer, although I'm sure she's got a nagging feeling the provisional might be on her

By the way, what's with dibs suggesting using a vig on hunches just to not waste it? That's lame, specially at this point. He's really having a dog of a game.

He's going to be joining us in spoilers soon. In theory Gem's Vig has gone off but i'm letting it wait till Gem comes on. If she's not on with an hour to go I will be using her Provisonal.

because i thought you were fake symping me, which you were i even said so in thread and in pm to spoiler heaven.

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 10 2009, 03:49 PM, said:

JA, sad and crying in his cups - and yes, I agree with him:

I have to say, June 1st I'm starting a new job so I don't know if this is not my last game in a while, but it's quite depressing how the level of mafia stagnates on this board. I can see how Malaclypse tried to join back and gave up.

This is game 40+ and what? Two early random inno vigs based on hunches (one that nailed a paired healer that didn't even have a chance to reveal). Discussions of inno role PM wording. Inactivity modkill and lurking. Guard guarding with killer team intact. Paired inno not coding each other's names (At least Ano and Shadow did). Reading the scenes to say me and Anomandaris are lying. Cases made against me on "playing clean" when, as a symp, I've done EVERYTHING but play clean, on the contrary I've been in the middle of everything. Basically it means "playing well", and now, they'll lynch a revealed finder with a guilty find FIRST, based on alt-guessing. I mean, fuck.

I pray for the games where basic inno behavior is followed by all, so that there's not 3-4 days wasted on getting rid of the non-players and bad-players, and we can make cases on what the players did instead of where on the road they've been standing, post-count wise. I mean, with the innos we have, the scum are usually the ones making the most sense, because they just make appropriate cases on the mistakes the innos make.

I have this feeling from time to time, I always come back to play because I like it, but I really get the feeling I don't get the most I could from it. I have of course nothing against new blood and rookie mistakes, but for many players we're beyond that. Bgwan, if she's Anomandaris, played way better than most out there. HD did very good as killer, specially after a slow start. I also have nothing to reproach Omtose.

Anyways, that was a mini-rant, maybe caused by my bad play/bad luck in this game. At least I'll CF inno, so I won't read pages of "Fuck yeah, I KNEW he was scum" when they didn't know anything, they were just scared.

:p

View PostJump Around, on May 10 2009, 06:30 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 6 2009, 11:30 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 6 2009, 04:24 AM, said:

JA has made a huge mistake with Tennes. He's already got a partner :p It'll be great if it explodes in his face.
Then they'll lynch JA, he'll come back innocent and then lynch Stalker for lying about being Tennes partner. Good times.

I'd hate to have to modkill Tennes though its his first game. Someone vouched for him as well that'll he'll be good. Malaese or PeanutButta I think.

I'll do the Modkill for Barghast at some point.. 4 hours from now if no one else gets around to it.

Did you reply to Gamelon about his BP Tapper?

Also, thoughts from anyone in spoilers. What should we do about Gamelon? He's not going to be using his Guards at all, I don't really want to come out and say his guards would be useful. But he isn't leaving me a lot of options.

1. Would be cool if this all blows up.

Did it blow up enough for you?

I chose everythin wrong. Emur for the fake-find, Tennes for the fake-partner, and Fezzik for the fake-name (5 minutes before Dibs revealed it too without even realizing I did already)

aint karma a bitch

View Postalt146, on May 10 2009, 07:07 PM, said:

Dammit why didnt gem reveal she had a bp? Might have gotten gam off ano's back. Wow dibs is having a shocker.

well done ja, they are now looking at everyone but the scum and will most likely do so for a while still. really hope there's a voice of reason sometime soon. i cannot believe they've completely forgotten that korlat was actually around in that whole mess and they arent even considering the fact that the killers might have lurked through that whole mess.

that would have helped alot. i didnt have ashocker, i followed my plan of surviving until i made a difference to theletter and we won so

View Postbwgan, on May 10 2009, 09:59 PM, said:

Have just about read all the thread...no wonder Gamelon thought I was scum and then when he revealed how could I think other than he was scum as well?

How on earth were we ever going to get around that one? I ask as a genuine self improvement question (yes I know I'm Mrs NeedyMcNeedy) but I have scrambled through a few games now, and am not sure that I have learnt anything. :p

I know healers should never reveal, but honestly what else was I supposed to do? And I can't see I lost anything, as I am sure that I would have been lynched for certain. SH has been a real disappointment for me - what I mean by that is - I thought I was helping my team, when really I was completely ineffectual...as a role and a player.

But I won't mind any of that if I can feel I learned some lessons...except, I don't know what else I could have done...other than not see things that weren't there and have a melt down...but I can live with those mistakes, because no-one is perfect, I will know to not do it again (as much as is possible) and I have seen it happen to others. But...when I am up a blind alley, how can I learn to see past things?

What I suppose I am asking is...was there anything I should clearly have done differently? (Other than the Tellan Incident - copyright bwgan! :) )

(I think I will stick to merc games from now on...I said last time I suck at bread and butter games...)

you played well, both cught by circumstance.

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 11 2009, 10:50 AM, said:

I thought you weren't playing any more with your big move to Italy? :)

To be fair from here it struck me as Scummy the way you went about it, especially with the hammer before Ampelas had a chance to confirm her Vig. Then there was the reveals and counter reveals. You know if Rashan hadn't come on you might have got away with it.

I don't think we play on reputations, at least I don't and I"m pretty sure Dibs, DKT etc don't. I try and base what I do on what happens and so do the others. There's always joking about lynch JA day 1, but no one takes it seriosuly, i'm pretty sure we don't sit there thinking, 'damn its JA its a weaesling trick' all the time.

no point, gotta watch for bad play just.

View PostJump Around, on May 11 2009, 12:14 PM, said:

It's just that this damned vig that started it all began with Gem saying "you sound like JA" with no indication of WTF that meant. Or why that was scummy and deserving a fucking inno vig.

In this game I didn't play much different than I would if I had been a roled or roleless inno (up until, and excluding, the fake reveal), so it's still nagging me.

Also, when my "scum find" Emurlahn revealed Inigo, by the time I came back there was already quite a few votes leaving him and coming to me, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever, and forced me to commit further. I mean, there was still no case against me, and no indication whatsoever that I lied. Even Dibs removed his vote to go on Anomandaris, I mean WTF?

And then when dibs revealed the same name as I, I had to use my fake "pair" card, and then Rashan came it was too much. But it all started on that alt-guessing.

that was awesome and unexp[ected :p

#630 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:36 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 7 2009, 02:11 PM, said:

Serc. Who is literally a goldmine for SH with all this stuff. Keep it up, man!

[*]Kessobahn. Another poster who has gone out of his way to call Serc a noob. His mission in life is to basically kill Ampelas right now for clear-coasting and hoping on easy trains. Ampelas falls to the bottom of this list as nearly-confirmed-town, so I could easily see Kesso as a symp. His big strike against him is that I basically said he is likely a town power-role on-thread (which is why the lynch train on me started). He may just be trying to protect me for trying to protect him, which means he could actually be a power role town as I guessed. PSymp?

:)

His mission in life is to basically kill Ampelas right now for clear-coasting and hoping on easy trains.

that's me in a nutshell.... and Gem often ends up as my target. :p

#631 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:43 PM

By the way Ment, it's amazing that I was the symp looking for nitpicks, and I didn't find any reason to harass you :)

#632 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:54 PM

I just want to say that even though I had a terrible game, I managed to be top poster. Which surely deserves some sort of recognition, considering only about 1/8 of that wass spam.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#633 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 3 2009, 05:33 PM, said:

Gamelon - drinksinbars
Hood's Path - Dktorede

Holy mother of fucking god, when will I learn to tell these retards apart? :)
Don't fuck with the Culture.

#634 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

View PostTapper, on May 4 2009, 07:37 PM, said:

Also, people should stop bitching about being RI. Roles are fun and all, but RIs do the dirty work and the kill catching, it's the one role where it's you and your thinky meats against the ebil outside world

Amen, sister.

#635 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

View PostYellow, on May 11 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on May 4 2009, 07:37 PM, said:

Also, people should stop bitching about being RI. Roles are fun and all, but RIs do the dirty work and the kill catching, it's the one role where it's you and your thinky meats against the ebil outside world

Amen, sister.

Thirded with a glass of Chardonnay :p .. Being RI is like being a symp for the good guys... :) Like a symp you get to fuck with peoples minds.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#636 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

View PostYellow, on May 11 2009, 07:53 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 3 2009, 05:33 PM, said:

Gamelon - drinksinbars
Hood's Path - Dktorede

Holy mother of fucking god, when will I learn to tell these retards apart? :p

just remember for fture reference that you couldnt even get std despite the fact you had a "scum" cf from an inno cf finder :)

#637 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:35 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 7 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

Tellan:

Omtose = DKT - thanks tells thread!

Haha, got two of you, at least. "posting while catching up" my ass, lol.

#638 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:45 PM

Ruse said:

The "cases" people bring up are 99.9% BS. But apparently there is a "super BS" case, which apparently I've managed to make.

Brilliant. You're just the cream of the crop, man.

#639 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

@ Venge...I think I am one of the ones who didn't wish you happy birthday. I am really sorry...my brain was being fried by the game...I would never normally be so thoughtless. :p

Belated many happy returns! :p :p

And well done endgamers...see I knew Dkt was talking sense...oh and Dibs was I guess! :) :p :)
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#640 User is offline   Malaese 

• Recruit

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

View PostYellow, on May 11 2009, 12:35 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on May 7 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

Tellan:

Omtose = DKT - thanks tells thread!

Haha, got two of you, at least. "posting while catching up" my ass, lol.

should have known...I can only get Pb everytime which he hates
QUOTE (morgoth45)
That's been established as scientific fact. For those of you who are familiar with science, you know it proves nothing conclusively as there can always be an anomaly, but a scientific law is something that is true 90% of the time.

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users