• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 42 Heroes: Timelines

#81 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Everyone is jumping on poor Gamelon - it takes 18 votes to lynch him, so I'm hoping it will take longer this time, or that they might give up. ;) Meh, not likely...
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

Omtose:

All right.. Hm.. I want to investigate Rashan then as a provisional. DiBs is playing odd and i'd like to know what's going on there. Give me the alts of his faction if you please. Generally I would think low play would mean a high AP role for him, but with work pressing it's hard to say. So Rashan it is.

I really don't buy the whole gamelon thing btb. The basis is pretty weak but I fear i'd be labeled as part of his team if I didn't pretend to buy into it. Mob mentality and all that.

Liosan and Rashan, I think could be in a group, can't say entirely why. Might even throw GL in there, as I don't really think he's such an obvious part of the Meanas ruse group to be honest. Right now however, any sign, no matter how small is enough to yell "Culture!" which suits me fine.

Now, the tellan faction is playing low key, which I should be able to use to my advantage. I als apreciate how my team mates stay in the background too. As long as I run around screaming they'll be safer. However, I won't hesistate to lynch either of them to save my own hide in the end ;)

Hm, could Liosan be silencer? That would explain his play.. And where the fuck is JA? I can't seem to find him and it freaks me out.

Also, it would seem now that the factions wary in size, which will cause a lot of headaches for me. I was hoping for uniform sizes but alas. I wonder if there are any larger than 4. If i'm in a small, power role faction I think that would be pretty neat. They're easier to manage than the larger ones that can easily be uprooted. Too many signs and all that. Meana's faction could be 5. Serc, Meanas, Ruse, Silanah and GL.. That would make a lot of sense actually, come to think of it. Fuck.

Investigate GL instead of Rashan. I need to find this out I think.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

Emur:

Wow, all 5 had too much AP? Or was there an error somewhere? O.o

No error. ;)
Btw, I have decided you can try again...

Alright. D: Thanks

#84 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 2 2009, 03:31 PM, said:

Everyone is jumping on poor Gamelon - it takes 18 votes to lynch him, so I'm hoping it will take longer this time, or that they might give up. ;) Meh, not likely...

nope, the further they get, the more difficult it will become. Mind you, 21 alive including him, 18 votes and his team mates probably being unwilling to lynch him could well stall the entire process. But at some point, the 'must lynch the mofo, no matter the cost' reflex will kick in. I predict around 14 votes.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#85 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:59 PM

anyways, I'm going to go enjoy the weather ;)

Will be back around 21.00 CET.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

Rashan:

what a cock head, pretending to be nathan :)

ahh well when your up your up. glad to see i aint hit any night action yet ;)

investigate galain tonight

Tennes:

Kill Mockra

Unless he is modkilled in which case

Kill Shadow

Unless he is Modkilled

Then I will have to get back to you.

Man I hope Galain will get on and get on this train. He missed yesterdays todays is not a good one to miss. At least Kaschan is right there in the thick of things.

Modkilled, huh? :p

Fener = mental

He can't help but complain about his alarm clock.

Hehe.

#87 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 31 2009, 05:46 PM, said:

Omtose/Morgoth:

Ruse is bumping uglies with meanas. He did work very hard to move attention after my initial vote on Meanas, and now meanas makes such an obvious distancing vote I could cry.

I also wonder about Silanah who deftly stepped in and got the train rolling shortly after Ruse went on his spree.. Rashan could be there too, but I don't think DiBs would act like that if so. Oh yeah, Rashan is DiBs ;)

Anyways, I might want to reconsider my investigation if i've managed to spot an entire faction already. I'll have to look around.

Sorry to tell you Omtose I honestly was trying to target you for that vote you sent my way. When I voted for Ruse I didn't even know that he was part of my faction at the time. I just remember when I cast that vote I mistook him for you. There was a lot of time between when I read the post about you casting a vote my way and the time I cast my vote. It was a case of mistaken identity. I don't know at the end if I should have reveled that I had no power and that I had no APs instead of revealing that I was peter. Maybe if people knew that they wouldn't get any additional AP trying to target me and if they also knew that I couldn't do anything to them then They would set their sights elsewhere.

#88 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Apr 1 2009, 02:29 PM, said:

Confirmed night actions:

Korlat(3): kill Meanas(1)A

WTF. I don't see the PM for this anywhere and I didn't have any action points. Korlat should not get an action point for killing me (he must have PMd you but you haven't posted it in the spoilers yet) My reveal cost me one action point but I was not on any successfull lynch train to get APs so if anything Korlat should lose an action point for killing me.

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

Yeah, I made a adjustment, because it didn't make any sense that he wouldn't get at least 1 point. ;) Since you had -1 points, that would seriously have been funny. Next time I might just include that rule - but since the rules didn't even cover this possibility, I needed to make it up on the go.

#90 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Games, girls, food, girls, books, girls... did I mention girls?

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

Meanas...you don't have to be in your alt to post here. In fact, now you're dead, its better to just log out and let it stagnate until next game.
Save the fine arts, shoot a rapper

#91 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

I wrote the lynch, 19 was over the required number already.
Didn't hand out the points yet.

Here's a pm by Silanah, including night action, and my answer.

Each faction has an angela, an Arthur, and 2 peters

some may have Nathan or Sylar.

how close am I?

confirm heal Korvalain.

Maybe you're close, maybe you're miles of track ;)
action is noted.

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:01 PM

Sir Kessoday:

I'm very pleased with how this game is going so far. The rest of Team Lurk is never going to catch people's attention in the current climate, so as long as I don't make myself a target it's in our interest to keep going with these fast lynches. There's probably enough raw material to push something on Silanah or Korlat, but I think I should lay off that and let someone else do the heavy lifting. People have been bandying my name around as someone who is leading the game - don't want people getting annoyed at the fast pace and deciding to be rid of me.

Only blip is that I just noticed that Shadow isn't on the lynch train today, which means I'm only going to be on 13 AP after tonight, instead of the 17 I was hoping for. Still, that means I should be able to start dishing out abilities to Ano and Mockra fairly soon. Shadow is going to be getting pretty much all the NAs until he starts getting on some lynch trains, so I'm hoping he'll use that invisibility power early and often once he has it - it's the only way he's going to be relevant in the game at this point. I can keep saving him for a while, but eventually I'm going to want to steal some powers from someone else. Teacher lets me power up my team, but at some point I need to start powering up me ;).

Speaking of which: if I give invisibility to Shadow, and then save Shadow, do I gain that ability?

I'll leave that to Gem to answer, but it is a sneaky, sneaky trick that I like.

Tapper, wannabe powergamer

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

D'riss:

Hi, it's me again, Mrs Needy.

Just to confirm my NA as if poss could I have Silannah's role.

This game is seriously messing with my head... ;), haha but I know what you are going to say - that's the point of it!

Hello D'riss,

thanks for the confirmation. The one who will say it's intended to give headaches is Gem, I'm just hoping you're having fun ;)
Your confirmation is noted.

Cheers,

Tapper

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

@ Gem: There is also a pm by Shadow which is totally above me in what it is about, but includes some of your replies, so I'll let you answer it ;)

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:07 PM

Tennes:

Confirm my provisional.

Kill them.

Also do I get a Action point?

told him he had to wait a bit, as you might have wanted to lower the nr of votes required for that lynch. or not ;)

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

titled 3-pete, it's Kessobahn

Awesome. ;)

I'm going to guess we've had a Volume 4 Peter, a Future Peter and me, the Volume 1 Peter. I'm going to guess that we've got one future faction, two Volume 3/4 factions (Pinehearst vs. Primatech?) and then maybe a couple of factions from the 'past', of which we're one.

Now, time to find the Sylars - there should be a couple of them floating around...and once they're out of the way, I should be the head honcho. Problem is, I have no way of killing people...and chances are low I'm going to get taught. ;) Still, we'll surmount that problem when we come to it.

Sir Thursday

#97 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

Ventengeaness

Confirm my provisional.

Kill them.

Also do I get a Action point?

Maybe ;)

I'm waiting for Gem.

Bloody hell Tap. Tell her to let you off the leash a little bit. ;)

It's not that she doesn't want me to do it. It's that I hesitate. It's easy to blunder, let me tell you :s

also: <- procrastrinator for live.

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:13 PM

Sir Thursday is truely devious. Gotta admire that!

Awesome. :D

I'm going to guess we've had a Volume 4 Peter, a Future Peter and me, the Volume 1 Peter. I'm going to guess that we've got one future faction, two Volume 3/4 factions (Pinehearst vs. Primatech?) and then maybe a couple of factions from the 'past', of which we're one.

Now, time to find the Sylars - there should be a couple of them floating around...and once they're out of the way, I should be the head honcho. Problem is, I have no way of killing people...and chances are low I'm going to get taught. ;) Still, we'll surmount that problem when we come to it.

Sir Thursday

You may or may not ;)

Right, well I'd been planning on giving Ano or Mockra kill abilities anyway, so I'll give that a try - might be able to give myself a way of killing people off somehow :).

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:48 PM

Sir Thursday again:

Awesome. :D

Sir Thursday

You may or may not ;)

Right, well I'd been planning on giving Ano or Mockra kill abilities anyway, so I'll give that a try - might be able to give myself a way of killing people off somehow :D .

I like your way of thinking! Also, not to be jealous or anything, but you've been getting awesome roles in the whole of 2009 so far :)

I know! It's been great :D. Haven't had RI since the Haunted House - and before that I had Kain, and before that I had the Pontifex. I even got Frodo in the Modcraft Game I played. Right now I'd actually quite enjoy getting roleless for once - I've almost forgotten how to play as one, which makes it harder to blend in. Part of the reason why I got killed off so quickly in Obdi's Meat and Potatoes a few games back. Not that I complained when he turned me into an Android the next game :p.

Sir Thursday

#100 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:48 PM

As a by the by, I sent out the points.
Hopefully I didn't mess up and didn't forget to check the 'hide cc recipients'...

Share this topic:

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users