twelve
Lisheo/D'rek
Obdigore

Spoiler heaven pass:
gemsywhemsy

Path-Shaper pass:

coldwars

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

Game Rules
As seen on game thread (I thought I'd just put it down here aswell, so we can haz the numbers fresh in the mind when we count. :D)

Day time limit is 36 hours
Night time limit 12 hours - provisionals are important, people!
Weekend break - Game will continue as usual, but modkills are disabled from Friday lunchtime until Monday lunchtime GMT.

Winning conditions

This is a faction game, the winning conditions are simple. Winning condition for all factions:
Eliminate all other factions, to the last player.
Number of factions: unknown

Voting
Lynching works as usual; when voting for a player, post vote <player> in bold on a single line.
When enough votes are reached the player voted for gets lynched. At that point you cannot revoke your vote.
Number of votes required for a lynch: unknown. I repeat, you will not know how many votes are required for a lynch.
The amount may differ from player to player. You will get updates with the vote count from the mod, including time left, and number of players alive etc.
You can still choose to vote for night - going to night without a lynch requires 10 votes for a start.
Lynches are retroactive. This means once lynched, you stay lynched, even if the mod wasn't around at the exact time it happened.
There will be no lynch BP's. :D (BP= bulletproof)

Action point system
So you've got this cool ability that gives you a night action right? But get this, it might get through or it might not, depending on the number of action points
you have and the number of action points your target has. Say you wanna heal this stupid faction mate of yours, because he made a mess of himself on the thread.
Cool, but you have only 3 action points, and what you don't know is that your mate has 2 action points. But it's 1 more action point! Doesn't help, your action doesn't go through.

For an action to go through, your own action points has to be the double or more than the action points of your target.
This means if you have 3 points, and your target has 1 or less, your action goes through.
If you have 3 points, but you target has 2 points, your action will not go through.
You need at least 2 points for the action to go through. Having 0 points does not count as having half of 1.

Gaining action points by successful action
For every action that goes through, you will gain the amount of action points that your target have:
Before action: You: 3 points, Target: 1 point
After action: You: 4 points, Target: 1 point
Ofcourse, depending on what action you used, the amount of points the target has won't matter, since he/she might be dead.

Starter action points

Every players starts with any of 0, 1, 2 or 3 action points.

Reveals

You are allowed to reveal, but a true reveals cost you action points:
1-4 points : cost is 1 points
5-10 points: cost is 2 points
11-16 points: cost is 3 points
16-20 points: cost is 4 points
21-28 points: cost is 5 points
Fake reveals cost nothing.

Lynch Trains

You can also gain action points by being part successful lynch trains.
First and second day you will gain 1 action point for being on the successful lynch train.
From the Third day and on you will gain 2 action points for being on the winning lynch train.
I am reserving room for change in this mechanic, since it's a matter of balance. If I do change it, I'll clearly say so on thread.

Changes
If changes are made, they will be clearly stated on thread.

Coroner Finder

Game will have an active CF - upon every death the name of the player behind the alt will be revealed and the role name. Faction will not be revealed.

Game Rules

Spoiler Heaven Specific

Factions

Faction members are not allowed to talk off thread.
Faction members know each other alts, but not each others roles.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 30 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

Player and alts short lists
Claude Raines - Silencer --Shadow Dead night 5
Noah Bennett - dktorode --Anomandaris

Beta Season 1
Current Sylar - Masterblue --Korlat -
Bad Future Sylar - Lisheo/D'rek --Korvalain
Angela Petrelli - Bent --Telas DEAD night1

Alpha Season 2
Super Peter Petrelli - Bubba -- Gamelon Lynched day 3
Super Matt Parkman - drinksinbars --Rashan
Hiro Nakamura - Malaese --Fener
Beta Season 2
Powerless Sylar - The Dude --Liosan
Maya - Sixty --Emurlahn

Alpha Season 3 1st Half
Primatech powerless Peter Petrelli - twelve --Meanas DEAD night1
Future Peter Petrelli - Mentalist -- Silanah -
Good Future Sylar - Kurt Montandon --Galayn Lord lynched day 4
Primatech Angela Petrelli - Tapper --Ruse Lynched Day2

Beta Season 3 1st Half
Pinehearst Sylar - Stalker --Hood's Path - dual
Pinehearst Nathan Petrelli - Ace Hunter --Tellan
Pinehearst Arthur Petrelli - morgoth45 --Serc DEAD day 1

Alpha Season3 2nd Half
Fugitive Peter Petrelli - Obdigore -Barghast
Fugitive Matt Parkman - bwgan --D'riss
Fugitive Hiro Nakamura - Morgoth --Omtose

Beta Season 3 2nd half
Noah Bennett - Grief--Galain
Danko Then Hunter - Vengeance --Tennes
Nathan Petrelli - alt146 --Kaschan
Galayn Lord - Kurt Montandon - Good Future Sylar
Kessobahn - Sir Thursday - Bomb Peter Petrelli
Korlat - Masterblue - S1 Current Sylar
Mockra - J Slr - Bomb Matt Parkman
Anomandaris - dktorode - Noah Bennett
Rashan - drinksinbars - Super Matt Parkman
Kaschan - alt146 - Hunter Nathan Petrelli
Emurlahn - Sixty - Maya
Tennes - Vengeance - Danko the Hunter
D'riss - bwgan - Fugituve Matt parkman
Fener - Malaese - S2 Hira Nakamura
Hood's Path - Stalker - Pinehearst Sylar
Shadow - Silencer - Claude Raines
Ruse - Tapper - Primatech Angela Petrelli
Serc - morgoth45 - Pinehearst Arthur Petrelli
Galain - Grief - S3 Noah Bennett
Tellan - Ace Hunter - Pinehearst Nathan Petrelli
Telas - Bent - S1 Angela Petrelli
Omtose - Morgoth - Fugitive Hiro Nakamura
Liosan - The Dude - Powerless Sylar
Meanas - twelve - Powerless Peter Petrelli
Korvalain - Lisheo/D'rek - Bad Future Sylar
Barghast - Obdigore - Fugitive Peter Petrelli

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 11 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

Action/Ability List

Kill - kills a target.

Save - saves a target from harm.

Disable - disables targets action points for the night.

Teach - teaches a target an ability, choose from following options: Telepathy, Kill, Save, Disable, Space time manipulation, Telekeneticism and Invisibility.

Telepathy1 - reads a targets mind to find out information, choose one of three options: night action of target or the role name of target.

Telepathy2 - reads a targets mind to find out information, choose one of three options: night action of target, the role name of target or Set target to vote for player of your choice the next day.

Space-time manipulation - investigates the targets faction, choose from two options: get all the alts in the targets faction, get all the role names of the targets faction (not actual faction).

Precognitive dreaming - gives a deep understanding of events, chose from two options: get the faction of the target or get the total number of action points of the targets faction.

Telekinesis - steals half of targets action points, or 2/3 if points are not dividable by 2.

Poison emission - 1 shot evil brain-mush multi-kill ability - directed at 5 targets.

Empathic mimicry - copies ability from target - if target has more than one ability, the latest used by target is copied. If target doesn't have an ability, nothing happens.

Power absorption - absorbs power from target - if target has more than one ability, the latest used by target is absorbed. Target loses the absorbed ability. If target doesn't have an ability, nothing happens.

Flight - boosts your action points temporarily by 5 when used and someone uses an action on you. No boost when you use an ability yourself.

Invisibility - boosts your action points by 3 when used.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 31 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Role PM List with Characters The players get edited version of these - for instance they don't get the titles and they don't get the lynch count.

Alpha Season 1
Kessobahn Bomb Stopper Peter Petrelli
Lynch count: 17
Action Points: 3
Your Action List:
Empathic mimicry - copies ability from successful save target - if target has more than one ability, the latest used by target is copied. If target doesn't have an ability, nothing happens.
1 save each night - for every successful save an ability can be copied. Every night you can use Save + 1 other action.

Mockra Bomb Matt Parkman
Lynch count: 14
Action Points: 2
Your Action:
Telepathy - reads a targets mind to find out information, choose one of three options: night action of target or the role name of target.

Shadow Claude Raines
Your Action List:
Invisibility - boosts your action points when used by 3.
Teach - teaches a target an ability, choose from following options: Telepathy, Kill, Save, Disable, Space time manipulation, Telekeneticism and Invisibility.

AnomandarisNoah Bennett
Lynch count:11
Action Points: 1
Your Action List:

Beta Season 1

KorlatMegalomaniac Current Sylar
Your Action List:
Kill - Kills target and steals abilities - 1 kill with steal each night
Telekinesis - steals half of targets action points, or 2/3 if points are not dividable by 2.
Every night you can use Kill + 1 other action.

KorvalainMegalomaniac Bad Future Sylar
Your Action List:

Bad Angela Petrelli

Your Action:
Precognitive dreaming - gives a deep understanding of events, chose from two options: get the faction of the target or get the number of action points of the target.

Alpha Season 2
Gamelon Super Peter Petrelli
Lynch count: 18
Action Points: 4
You Action List:
Empathic mimicry - copies ability from successful save target - if target has more than one ability, the latest used by target is copied. If target doesn't have an ability, nothing happens.
Has initially 1 save each night - for every successful save an ability can be copied - for every copied ability one more save is gained. Starts with Flight, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Invisibility, Precognitive dreaming and Space-time manipulation. Save + 1 other ability each night.

RashanSuper Matt Parkman
Lynch count:14
Your Action:
Telepathy - reads a targets mind to find out information, choose one of three options: night action of target, the role name of target or Set target to vote for player of your choice the next day.

Fener Hiro Nakamura
Your Action:
Space-time manipulation - investigates the targets faction, choose from two options: get all the alts in the targets faction, get all the role names of the targets faction (not actual faction).

Beta Season 2
Liosan Powerless Sylar
Lynch count: 9
Action Points: 0
You have no actions.

Emurlahn Maya
Your Action:
Poison emission - 1 shot evil brain-mush multi-kill ability - directed at 5 targets.

Alpha Season 3 1st Half
Primatech Current Peter Petrelli
Lynch count: 9
You have no actions.

Silanah Future Peter Petrelli
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.
You can either save or kill each night.

Galayn LordGood Future Sylar
Lynch count:17
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.

Primatech Angela Petrelli
Your Action:
Precognitive dreaming - gives a deep understanding of events, chose from two options: get the faction of the target or get the number of action points of the target.

Beta Season 3 1st Half

Hood's PathPinehearst Sylar
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.

Tellan Pinehearst Nathan Petrelli
Your Action:
Flight - boosts your action points temporarily by 5 when used as someone uses an action on you.

Pinehearst Arthur Petrelli

Your Action:
Power absorption - absorbs power from target - if target has more than one ability, the latest used by target is absorbed. Target loses the absorbed ability. If target doesn't have an ability, nothing happens.

Alpha Season3 2nd Half

Barghast Fugitive Peter Petrelli
You Action List:
Has 1 save each night. If save is successful, ability is copied and set for next night. Starting ability is flight.
Flight - boosts your action points temporarily by 5 when used as someone uses an action on you. No boost when you use an ability yourself.
First night: Save + Flight. Next night: Save+whatever ability you copied last night, if successful.

D'rissMatt Parkman
Your Action:
Telepathy - reads a targets mind to find out information, choose one of three options: night action of target, the role name of target or Set target to vote for player of your choice the next day.

OmtoseHiro Nakamura
Your Action:

Beta Season 3 2nd half
GalainNoah Bennett
You Action List:

TennesDanko The Hunter
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.

KaschanNathan Petrelli
You Action List:
Flight - boosts your action points temporarily by 5 when used as someone uses an action on you. No boost when you use an ability yourself.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 01 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:15 AM

Pm's

Grief starts before the game starts LOL:

These actions points look confusing.
Then again, considering my role is likely to be useless anyhow, I doubt it matters.
And even if my role isn't useless, I don't see the point in reading it anyway. There may be a point, but if there is, to find out, i'd have to read it. Which i'm not going to do, unless there is a point, and I don't know there is one.
Who needs to read the rules anyhow?

I hope this gam exceeds my expectations.

Then again, they're based on the last time, so shouldn't be hard :D

GameBubba

You are Peter Petrelli
Action Points: 4
You Action List:
Has initially 1 save each night - for every successful save an ability can be copied - for every copied ability one more save is gained. Starts with Flight, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Invisibility, Precognitive dreaming and Space-time manipulation. Save + 1 other ability each night.

:D

Yeee Haaaa Peter again!!! Thanks Gem.

I will need a bit of a run down on the new rules for Peter. I'm a bit confused with the bolded parts.

Serc

Arthur Petrelli
Your Action:

Awesome. Seriously, fucking awesome. So, just to clarify, using an absorb takes one AP? Can I regenerate AP any way other than by absorbing powers?

Emurlahn

Maya
Your Action:

Sounds cool! So I kill any of the 5 who have 1 or 0 action points, then?
What faction am I? :D

Kesso/SirThursday

You are Peter Petrelli
Your Action List:
1 save each night - for every successful save an ability can be copied. Every night you can use Save + 1 other action.

Ooh, a guard role, never had one of these before, should be interesting :D.

You said you were going to clarify the issue of people with 0/1 action point...how will that be resolved? Also, any ETA on the game starting?

Sir Thursday

Fener with giant post:

I have to keep reminding myself this is a faction game. My musings below are in no way a comment on the game only something I did to keep myself busy waiting for the PM.

All of this assumes that there is no other way to add AP other than the rules mentioned which might be unlikely in a T8+ game.

With this format it could actually be very beneficial to vote night for those players with AP 2 and 3, assuming there are 10+ of them and you could get them all to agree to it. They'd be untouchable night 1 and be likely able to take a huge lead over people with AP 0 and 1. The other benefit being they'd pretty much know who not to use their actions on. Someone with AP 3 is esentially BP until after night 2 in a worst case scenario (they get 0 actions through gaining 0 AP and another 3 AP person gets +1AP the first night and +2 AP the second night... that's pretty strong.)

It's super beneficial for those players with 0 and 1 AP to try and speed lynch as quick as they can everyday, doesn't really matter who (faction members aside). It's all a crap shoot anyway Day 1. A strong play would be to point this out on the thread and try to lead it. The only drawback is it could very well turn around on you if not that day then the next. It's likely that for balance purposes there are a majority low AP players to secure a lynch. They have to get the +1AP day one. A 0 AP player can't even use his power until Night 2 if he gets on both trains and even then the chances of it going through are slim. The leader also has to hope someone likes him, NK is very real possibility.

This opens the oppurtunity for a +1 meta-level play where an AP 3 player makes the same case repping as AP 0 or 1. This is super super strong because he's so BP that night he goes to AP4, plus however many he gets from his night action. Meaning he's BP long into the game, needing a person with AP 8 to touch him from night 1 on.

Anyone that can communicate off thread is going to have a huge advantage in building AP's. It's probably worth a faction spending night 1 simply upping AP's on each other if they can communicate. The chance of 100% perfect AP gains is very worth it as the game goes on.

Summary, Any AP3 player that lynch trains on day 1, plus gets lucky enough to hit a AP 2 player night 1, and has a kill power could single-handedly win it for his faction. Assuming he avoids the lynch he is almost untouchable at night.

Hahaha: Fener:

cover PM in case someone has the power to read someone else's last PM which I think they did in the last hero's game. lol

Hood's path:

Sylar
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.

Haha awesome, this is the role that people always talk about so looks like I got one of the good ones. Though my bps seem to be missing... Oh well. Just have 1 question quickly before disappearing to finish studying.

My teammates Serc and Tellan, do they know who we all are too? I'd guess yes, unless I am the faction leader and only I know everyone.
Also do they know my role? It's strange that Serc would claim Sylar first post unless he is trying to signal me. Perhaps guessing that sylar doesn't know teammates.

nice to have so many happy players! :p

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:16 AM

Kesso's provisional:

Provisional Save on Mockra.

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:16 AM

Serc's provisonal:

Hum ho hum, ho de didlly didlly dum, what alt don't I like...Kessoh's being annoying, lets try an absorb on him tonight.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:18 AM

Talk with Kesso:

You are Peter Petrelli
Your Action List:

A few questions:

1) Does copying count as the +1 other action, or is it separate?
2) Do I get extra action points as soon as my save goes through? (ie. if my save is successful, do the action points I get from that count towards the other action I perform that night?)

Sir Thursday

Copying is separate - it's part of the save. Points adds for next night, not the current.

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Some more pm's.

Fener/Malaese

Alt Guess

GL=Stalker

Talk with Serc/morgoth45

So, in what order do actions resolve? If I target a killer, for instance, who also targets me, which of us acts first?

It doesn't matter, since the one with most action points wins - or double action points - otherwise it is stalemate.

Silanah/Mentalist

Peter Petrelli
You Action List:
Kill - kills a target.

omg, wow

nice

REAL nice

I heart Gem.

oh, and Serc has to be Morgoth, since Grief wouldn't be awake now.

#11 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

provisional for Gamelon/Bubba

I will start with a save attempt on Serc, and use the flight ability tonight.

#12 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

Korlat/masterblue

You are Sylar
Your Action List:

Oh wow... O____________________________o
Ummmmmm hmmmm... yay? :p

Kessobahn/SirThursday

Serc = Grief
Gamelon = Vengence
Telas = Yellow

Other option is that Serc is M45 pretending to be Grief, because he is into his Monday Night TV as well...but I'll go with Grief because spamming is what Grief does.

Was kind of freaked out when Serc started talking about 'Defenestration', because that's one of my favourite words and whenever I create a team for a competition I call it The Defenestrators...

Sir Thursday

SOme more talk with KessoDay:

You are Peter Petrelli
Your Action List:

Ooh, a guard role, never had one of these before, should be interesting :p .

You said you were going to clarify the issue of people with 0/1 action point...how will that be resolved? Also, any ETA on the game starting?

Sir Thursday

I updated the rules post - 0 doesn't count as half of 1.

That wasn't the issue - it was more that if you only had 1 action point, then using your action successfully wouldn't gain you any action points because the only player you could use it on had 0, thus preventing you from ever catching the people who have more APs to start than you.

Sir Thursday

Well yes, correct, killing people with 0 points wouldn't add points. :p

Liosan/The Dude doesn't even budge when he gets his role: :p

Sylar
You have no actions.

Well, ok.. hope I don't get boned like J_slr last time :p hopefully Emhur doesn't get NK'd the first night!!! :p Not much in the Role PM I am sure I will have questions. So until then... lets hope for a great game!

Poor guy. :p

#13 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

Kaschan/alt146:

Nathan Petrelli
You Action List:

How often do I get to use this? I'm assuming once per night. So basically if I fly and someone targets me it wont work unless they have like 12 points. Cool. Dont really understand the last part though. It doesnt boost my points when I use an ability of my own. Flight is my only ability... I dont get the boost from flight if I use flight? Or is it possible I might get another ability or two later in the game.

Provisional - FLY

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:25 AM

Ano/dktorode:

You are Noah Bennett
Your Action List:

I could have sworn i was noah bennet last time...strange...

Ruse/Tapper:

Booo Gem, booo, that's the wrong Petrelli you gave me twice in a row now after Nathan in 1.0 :p
Had hopes for Daddy (if he was in it) or Peter, but oh well.

Seems I'm our teams finder, and since my action will bounce on anyone with lower AP anyway, I guess doing the faction find will in all cases be the most bountiful. I like finders, btw.

Personal goal: pretend to be dibs. I've been aching to do that since the dice game, but when I am able to post my standard amount and he is too, there's no way I can keep it up. But this game, both he and I are going to be low posters due to work, so it finally comes together... and it would be truly epic if I could get him lynched based on meta :p

Omtose/Morgoth:

Hiro Nakamura
Your Action:

Not quite as powerfull at last time perhaps, but it'll be good to be finder again. It's been a while. 24 people though, it's just too many to deal with. I can't keep the names straight :p

View PostMeanas, on Mar 31 2009, 06:01 AM, said:

I'm just catching up on all the chatter.

So what is this love afair that you all seem to have with Sylar? I totally think Peter has a better power. A lot less messy. It's too bad that he's such a zero when it comes to him having a spine.

Meanas though is Peter, or at least the best option for peter so far.

Omtose/Morgoth:

Hiro Nakamura
Your Action:

Also, my provisional is a faction find on Meanas. It will be good to compare it to those who come running in his defence. I don't want to get two factions after me. Hunting one at a time is enough.

#15 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

Fener/Malaese

Provisional night action: If a lynch occurs before I get back Investigate Omtose - use option get all the alts in the targets faction, if Omtose is dead Investigate Serc - same option.

Cover PM. Lol paranoid?

At least he's careful... :p

Talk with Rashan/dibs:

You are Matt Parkman
Your Action:

cool, how do i accumulate action points? lynching and stuff?

Lynching and successful night action. It's all in the game rules.

Rashan/dibs

You are Matt Parkman
Your Action:

if this is a merc game do i not need to know what side i am on? are there winning conditions for me anywhere or am i trying to kill every one.

oh and day action which you failed to mention make serc chop off his own head

You received the faction message right? Other than that, everything you need is in the game rules.

Talk with Rashan/dibs:

You are Matt Parkman
Your Action:

cool, how do i accumulate action points? lynching and stuff?

Lynching and successful night action. It's all in the game rules.

can people vote themselves?

if so make serc vote himself tomorrow :p

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for a good laugh! :p

OKay, you can do it once, but after that, please refrain from it. :p

#16 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

Talk with Ruse/Tapper

Angela Petrelli
Your Action:

Two questions, Gem:
do I get team names when I use this power?
If so, isn;t it logical that I know the name of my own team already?

Cheers,

Tapper

You could do a faction find on yourself or one of your team, nothing stops that. :p

Response from Rashan/dibs:

Nah, I'll think of them as 'my team' to flatter myself :p
Just that a teamname could contain clues as to who's in it :p I doubt you'll call Sylar's team the Pugnosed Reindeers, or something :p.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 31 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

#17 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

Rashan/disb get the faction mail:

Your faction members are:
Fener
Rashan
Gamelon
You are not allowed to talk off thread.

so its us three against the world :p what season is this? are we perchance peter parkman and mohinder.

i assuem one is mohinder, my guess is gamelon.

D'riss/bwgan:

If he is still alive and I have the power etc, I'd like to know Ruse's night action. If he has been lynched then can I have Meanas' role.

Ta!

PS: I know you will tell me if I am getting it wrong, but I have never had a role before, so excuse me if this is too early, or just stupid...I excited...and worried at the same time.

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

Lynch Counts update:The amount of lynches it takes to lynch - after amount of Starter Action Points.

Alpha Season 1
Peter Petrelli - Sir Thursday --Kessobahn - SAP 3 LC 17
Matt Parkman - J_Slr --Mockra - SAP 2 LC 14
Claude Raines - Silencer --Shadow - SAP 2 LC 14
Noah Bennett - dktorode --Anomandaris - SAP 1 LC 11

Beta Season 1
Current Sylar - Masterblue --Korlat -SAP 3 LC 17
Bad Future Sylar - Lisheo --Korvalain - SAP 3 LC17
Angela Petrelli - Bent --Telas -SAP 2 LC 14

Alpha Season 2
Super Peter Petrelli - Bubba -- Gamelon - SAP 4 LC 18
Super Matt Parkman - drinksinbars --Rashan -S AP 2 14
Hiro Nakamura - Malaese --Fener - SAP 2 LC 14

Beta Season 2
Powerless Sylar - The Dude --Liosan - SAP 0 LC 9
Maya - Sixty --Emurlahn -SAP 2 LC14

Alpha Season 3 1st Half
Primatech powerless Peter Petrelli - twelve --Meanas -SAP 0 LC 9
Future Peter Petrelli - Mentalist -- Silanah - SAP 3 LC 17
Good Future Sylar - Kurt Montandon --Galayn Lord -SAP 3 LC17
Primatech Angela Petrelli - Tapper --Ruse - SAP 2 LC 14

Beta Season 3 1st Half
Pinehearst Sylar - Stalker --Hood's Path - SAP 3 LC 17
Pinehearst Nathan Petrelli - Ace Hunter --Tellan - SAP 1 LC11
Pinehearst Arthur Petrelli - morgoth45 --Serc - SAP 2 LC 14

Alpha Season3 2nd Half
Fugitive Peter Petrelli - Obdigore -Barghast - SAP 3 LC 17
Fugitive Matt Parkman - bwgan --D'riss - SAP 2 LC 14
Fugitive Hiro Nakamura - Morgoth --Omtose - SAP 2 LC 14

Beta Season 3 2nd half
Noah Bennett - Grief --Galain - SAP 1 LC11
Danko Then Hunter - Vengeance --Tennes - SAP 1 LC11
Nathan Petrelli - alt146 --Kaschan - SAP 1 LC11

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 01 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

#19 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

Silanah/Mentalist provisional

Kill Fener

Because it's Kurt, and he's not on my team.

damn Cogeco, my house internet died around midnight last night.

Got a takehome exam due today, and I have to go through my 500+ textbook looking for answers to complete it. not the best arrangement, considering I was up all night, writing a lab report.

with all these things combining on me, think i'm gonna be lurking something major this game.
so the plan is, lynch off some random, rack up action points, kill people, win.

Telas/Bent

Korlat
Korvalain
Telas

Thankfully my team is playing safe, laying low...this will be useful.

Ruse and omtose seem to be pretty good players, I may need to keep an eye on them. As to my power, I am not really sure how useful I will be, since I can't communicate off thread with my team, but I'll keep a running tab of who is who, and how many points they have, I suppose....First provisional, Find out what faction Omtose is on....

Rashan/dibs is having fun:

Fener
Rashan
Gamelon

hehe :p

if serc is lynched make omtose vote themselves tomorrow i will make them a jester :p

Ruse/Tapper

Meanas would better be worth all the trouble I'm going through to divert attention away from him by speculating on mechanics and misinterpreting posts and making a blundering nub out of myself.

Wonder where Ment is, he'd agree with the general gist of my posts. It's a very sneaky mechanic, Gem, congratz on setting it up.

Silanah nicely added that vote that was needed to start a train with some chance of becoming a lynch ( :p ), so team Petrelli is going strong again right now and we'll bag a point each, hopefully, allowing me to use my NA on people with 2 points or less (which would add very nicely to my point score!) as well as keeping myself safe tonight.

Emurlahn/Sixty keep pondering:

Maya
Your Action:

Sounds cool! So I kill any of the 5 who have 1 or 0 action points, then?
What faction am I? :p

You are not allowed to know what roles are in your faction besides your own. Maybe you can guess. :p

Um I just have no clue what the name of my faction even is. lol

And can I get an answer to my first question?

Thanks.

-Sixty

Yes, you kill anyone with 0 or 1.

Hmm then considering that, I'm best off saving my kill for a day with even points. Quite a quandary, though...if I pop my kill now, I only have the opportunity to eliminate people who I can tell are 0/1 points, which is difficult since people pushing to lynch in order to get points could also be high-point characters in similar straits as I am. But if I save my kill for the end, it's likely I won't have enough points to kill most people.

I like it. :p

There isn't much to go on (and I'm kinda supposed to be doing schoolwork...that or working on my short story entry D:) but I'm considering making an action-point list with guesses and maybe role guesses, although my lack of familiarity with Heroes makes it difficult.

PS: I'm hoping I'm not too hard to alt-guess, although my posting times and style are tough to mask...too lazy to actually bother changing my posting style. And judging by the oxygen game, I don't stand a chance of feigning GMT. But maybe the Heroes comment will throw some people off. Either that or it'll draw them straight to me like a fucking magnet. Oh well.

-Sixty

So judging by the opening rules post, the action points I get after my action is successful varies based on the # of points they have left AFTERWARD? So I don't get points for my kills? Just clarifying.

(Because if I could get 5*2-4 points later in the game, that'd be ridiculous)

You add their amount of points to yours, no matter what happens to them. They don't actually lose any points.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 31 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

#20 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Ruse/Tapper

Angela Petrelli
Your Action:

ehm, Gem... now that I think on it, is it me or is the second find ability more or less useless?

From the rules:

For every action that goes through, you will gain the amount of action points that your target have:
Before action: You: 3 points, Target: 1 point
After action: You: 4 points, Target: 1 point

Now, if my first NA succeeds, I learn the players faction.
Because it succeeds, I get to add his action points to my total.
So, (AP in the morning) - (AP at the start of the night) means I know that player's action points anyway, right?

Or does this second ability work also on players who my first ability does not work on?

Good point - I'll throw in the total amount of the targets faction instead, does that work for you?

It is actually a good point. I have to revise the action.

Share this topic:

• 28 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users