• You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for mafia 41.5 clueless

#81 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

View Postdrinksinbars, on Mar 25 2009, 10:05 AM, said:

i think that makes you look exceptionally evil

Which is why i always try to kill you first and get Morgy lynched first...you 2 as innos really screw with a guys game. lol.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#82 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

i dont see why dk got so bent out of shape, his mistake was frankly ridiculous and the follow up mistakes were equally stupid. morgos reasoning is very susp[ect, i never said he didnt follow through i said if he thought i was guilty he would have voted me.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

From Morgy

Sorry DiBs. You know me to well.

Also, set provisional for hmm. I seriously think dk is roled, but I can't find the other. Hopefully it was DiBs but I consider that a slim chance. What's vegance been up to?

I think I'm going to make a case on Ja when I get home. Try to get a shitstorm flying. JA rarely seems to suspect me and it's more fun arguing with him and than anyone else, perhaps apart from Yellow who just get's so incredibly angry :p

so, provisional ... I want to kill dk but at the same time I fear it will backfire. He's always got a chip for JA though.. so a JA vs me scenario could result in him supporting me. hmmmm

kill kurt I think. He considers me a suspect so he'll be less willing to vote with me, and he's been keeping enough in the background for him to be a potential role.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#84 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

tell him i suspected him because he wouldnt vote me. only reason he knew i wasnt evil was because he was, couldnt argue that on thread, but it did draw a good nk :p

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

From Venge

Well after going back and rereading half of the thread I have to say that I think that Morgy, Mental, Yellow. Are all suspect. Kurt could still be cause he is just lying low and going alone. Right now I don't think that I need to move my vote on Morgy. Lets see what else people have to say or who they vote for.

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

From yellow

Oh, bollocks.

Apologies to Morgoth on this one - I was completely ready to drop a vote on Kurt, and lay suspicion on Bubba to allow Morgoth's case to add a few more spices to the mix.

But I got through Kurt's posts and honestly couldn't vote for him.

But I also have no time to do a Bubba case and I have to post something, or I'll start picking up heat.

So yeah, tell teh Swede I'm sorry! I'll try not to PI any more innos when I get in :)

Just in case Morgoth somehow dies today, and I become killer: provisional kill on Kurt Montandon (FUCK THE WIFOM), and if he'd dead kill JA.

See you tonight, promise!

From Morgoth

Kill dk. I'm already pretty certain that he's roled, and I need him out of the way if I'm going to manage this.

If I survive tomorow I'm going to withold my kill and reveal as a guard the following day. It's a risk yes, but my hope is that dk or one of those already dead was the guard. It's not too unlikely and this game is a lot more fun when you take a risk.

So, I'll reveal as a guard, say I guarded JA and hope there'll be no counter reveals. And even if there is at least yellow knows who the guard is and can take him out.

I've been doing a fairly poor game but my hope is that a guard reveal will explain why i've been a bit more carefull.

good move that, making everyone keep you alive for at least one more day. Then passing on the mantle to Yellow if you get lynched to win it possibly. Nice timing...if he does it.

#87 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Indeed.
Have hardly been paying attention to the game (as much as to Bent's drunken sexcapades :)) and will likely miss Heroes 2.0 as well :D work is definately killing me right now.

Back to a meeting again :)
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

From DK

so browsing through the thread i think that there is a good chance that JA and Morgy is the scum.

Its hard to pin really, but they never react to each other. Almost seems as if the one doesnt exist to the other.
Which to me is a sure sign that they could be the two scum.
I also made mention of JA's very low key play and yesterday straight away after that he starts attacking me on false pretenses, or rather "false pretenses".
He mistook...or "mistook", what i had to say about dibs dying as complaining about being set up, wich i was not.
And then proceeded to attack me quite a bit...i think i have something.
He definitely succeeded in putting me on the back foot and made me forget my suspicions on him.
But i have a loong memory :)
Even if morgy is not the partner i think i see enough to make a case on JA...he has been clean, but that will have to be part of the case i suppose....hmmmm
Now to make a case. (after work that is) :)

Lets hope i have time, 3.5 hrs and i HAVE to finish updated our website before that....tight squeaze

im probably wrong but what the hell...its MAFIA BITCH

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

#89 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

From Venge

I think that Mental and either Bubba or Kurt are the scum...

#90 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Well at least he has half of it.

Sort of.

#91 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

I haven''t got DK's NA yet, but it wont matter as he is killed by Morgoth.

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

From DK

Need your night action, less than 30 minutes remaining.

Erm...shit

heal...erm

Mentalist

#93 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

thats a bubba lynch, wow if morgo kills dk thats totally wifom heaven.

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

From Morgy

With dk dead, I have this to say.

Yes! I am an obvious killer. It's shocking how few have picked up on it considerign how bad I played, but dk, that was one rubbish case :) .. I think you might just've saved me with that one. I could probably pull up another two players that neither I nor JA have had much if any dealings with.

I think I can defend against those last accusations of yours and then lynching me will be even harder. Hopefully JA comes up as the likelier candidate of the two of us, but I think you made JA less suspicious of me on this one. Ment seems the strongest lynch, or potentially Vengance.

*crosses fingers*

also, Bent, provisional is to withold.

DK and Bubba welcome to heaven, option to help still applies.

#95 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Hey, who was completely right on day 1? No, not bitter at all :)
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

From Ment titled FUCK

somehow I knew it was gonna be dkt.

he started making too much sense.

#97 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

Bugger....i knew morgy was a killer...and my gut on yellow was right fuck sakes. Dang really thought JA could be the other killer...aah well cant gettem all :)
yellow just disappeared and fell right off of my radar....sneaky non contributing son of a....
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#98 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

I had a very strong feeling that morgy was a killer along with JA, but there was just fuck ALL to go on...playing super clean and not doing much.

I HAD to make a bullshit case...there was nothing else to go on.
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

View Postdktorode, on Mar 26 2009, 11:12 AM, said:

Bugger....i knew morgy was a killer...and my gut on yellow was right fuck sakes. Dang really thought JA could be the other killer...aah well cant gettem all :)
yellow just disappeared and fell right off of my radar....sneaky non contributing son of a....

Hope you had fun...had your gaurd revealed on day before the lynch I feel this game would have been over already...but what do I know, I'm just a mod,lol

#100 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

why didnt you reaveal guard obdi? Guard should reveal, healer will keep you around and if you do die it leaves the killer open to reveal guard.
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users