Spoilers for mafia 41.5 clueless

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

View PostObdigore, on Mar 24 2009, 10:28 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 24 2009, 09:22 AM, said:

View PostObdigore, on Mar 24 2009, 10:18 AM, said:

I want a new card called 'pink elephant' - I do everything correctly and then the INNOS FUCKING KILL ME BECAUSE THEY SEE A GODDAMN PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

Dude it was day one. They always grab onto the first thing that pops up. I am still confused as to why you didn't reveal. The healer could have healed you from now on and you could have taken your time and gaurded everyone, beginning with your top suspects. easy win, imo.

Because they wouldn't have believed me, since I was L-1 when I got on.

Meh, done is done, what do you think about the set-up. Also, at least you didn't get vigged 2 posts in lol.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 24 2009, 09:35 AM, said:

I want a new card called 'pink elephant' - I do everything correctly and then the INNOS FUCKING KILL ME BECAUSE THEY SEE A GODDAMN PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

Dude it was day one. They always grab onto the first thing that pops up. I am still confused as to why you didn't reveal. The healer could have healed you from now on and you could have taken your time and gaurded everyone, beginning with your top suspects. easy win, imo.

Meh, done is done, what do you think about the set-up. Also, at least you didn't get vigged 2 posts in lol.

Setup is kind of nifty, a little tilted towards the innos, imo.

A good opening scene would have been cool, but I understand work restrictions.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

View PostObdigore, on Mar 24 2009, 10:39 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 24 2009, 09:35 AM, said:

Setup is kind of nifty, a little tilted towards the innos, imo.

A good opening scene would have been cool, but I understand work restrictions.

I thought giving the symp kill powers when he died and letting killer and symp know each other unslanted that, lol.

Also, I had a great scene prepared, but Dibs started 3 hours or so early. Fuckers, lol.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

Yea, it kind of does, but it means that the Killer really dosen't have a symp, since the symp won't be willing to get himself killed for his masters.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

View PostObdigore, on Mar 24 2009, 10:57 AM, said:

Yea, it kind of does, but it means that the Killer really dosen't have a symp, since the symp won't be willing to get himself killed for his masters.

Yes, but it allows the killer to symp his symp. see also what Morgy has been doing.

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

From Venge

You are Msr. Peacock. You have a plastic wrench. You have been invited to the mansion to play a game. Find the killer and symp and win.....fail to lynch them and lose. In other words you are a rolelss inno. Good luck.

Well I have to say that was a total obdi lynch based off of the last game. Cause I was on almost the entire time as obdi talking as much smack and nobody was saying boo.

Right now I think that Dibs might be scum or Kurt M. I don't know why but I have a funny feeling about Kurt.

From Morgy

kill vengeance

And DK titled DIBS

I find Dibs to be rather scummy right now.
Not his usual self, and seems to be sucking things out of his thumb much like a person who is scummy would do.

Dibs and yellow are my main suspects.
dibs attacking me could be an attempt at signalling, Yellow his master, that he is the symp perhaps?

interesting

In case you missed it, the symp and master both know each other. Do you even read the thread? lol.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

DK is gonna be taost, lol

From DK

heal Morgoth

I think the killer might think to keep JA around now that there is discussion about why he is still alive.

Dibs is scummy because he brought this up...as i was thiking this is exactly what i would do if i where a killer just before it actually happened.

And

I find Dibs to be rather scummy right now.
Not his usual self, and seems to be sucking things out of his thumb much like a person who is scummy would do.

Dibs and yellow are my main suspects.
dibs attacking me could be an attempt at signalling, Yellow his master, that he is the symp perhaps?

interesting

In case you missed it, the symp and master both know each other. Do you even read the thread? lol.

I read that part, thought it read that the killer doesnt know the symp....oh well

#48 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

I had the game figured out for them on day one, and they killed me for it.

DIBS and DK are working hard to lose the game for the innos.

#49 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

View PostObdigore, on Mar 24 2009, 11:36 AM, said:

I had the game figured out for them on day one, and they killed me for it.

DIBS and DK are working hard to lose the game for the innos.

I can't argue with you there. Also, I have a minor inconvienence. In about 4 hours I will be gone for about 10 hours or so....Me and the wife are going to the Avenged Sevenfold concert...so if anyone is on then, I would appreciate all of the help. I will announce this on thread, and tell them that should a lynch happen while I am gone, if no one is on, assume that night has a timer and wait until someone comes on to post the scene. When the scene is posted Day will start from that point with 24 hours remaining. All night actios turned in after the lynch will not be counted.

#50 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

Morgoth, you are so listed :p

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hi Grief, sucks about the NK, but to be honest, it will be refreshing to have some spam here in heaven, lol.

#52 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:37 PM

Meh, i've got to do my UD entry.

No spam for a bit.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

Well, when you get back feel free to mod for a while if you want.

#54 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

:p Poor Grief... not heheh :p

This post has been edited by Stalker: 24 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

Wow, Ment, Kurt, Dk..no one reads the thread. thats kind of pathetic...I mean, why even play, you have no idea about who has done what so how can you look for scum? Sheesh...I may let Obi go back in with a multi day vig and kill them all...That may sound harsh, but geez, its not complicated, is it?

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

From Venge

You are Msr. Peacock. You have a plastic wrench. You have been invited to the mansion to play a game. Find the killer and symp and win.....fail to lynch them and lose. In other words you are a rolelss inno. Good luck.

I am starting to feel as though this shit is being forced down my neck. I don't like that feeling. But were is the pressure coming from. It seems to be coming from several people at the same time. So who is leading? Who ever it is would just drop a hint at what he wanted then let his symp drop a couple of more and let our twisted minds do the rest. At least that is what I would do if I was a killer or symp in the game.

Me too! lol.

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

Alright, I am out for the next 8 or 10 hours, maybe longer. Later.

#58 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

View PostBubba, on Mar 24 2009, 11:26 PM, said:

You just became PI in my book morgy....I was waiting for someone to post that. Yesterday I picked up on that and have been holding back today to see where it all went.

@post 447

Oh dear, Bubba, oh dear.

I'll hop into PS and see if anything needs doing.

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

The scum with a few thoughts:

Morgoth said:

I think dk is roled, and I suspect vengyboy is roled. dk however seems the more likely lynch so I should go for vengance. At the same time, Vengance seems less suspicious of me generally than does say DiBs. In many ways DiBs would be my optimal target but he's playing so differently I suspect I can get a lynch going on him tomorow.. At the same time, DiBs is a damned fiend when he puts his mind to it, and keeping him alive may very well backfire.

Sixty and Kurt, I think I should be able to deal with them in thread. I'm not confident enough to be sure of this, but they're easier to deal with than JA and the lot I think. Easier swayed by shiny cases. Again it can easily backfire, but I should .. hm, you know what, Vengance is always a lynch candidate while DiBs is scary, and his death tickles me in all the right places. So set provisional for DiBs. I am pretty confident no healer will protect him, and I can twist the kill to say it points to obviously to me. A lot of people think that the little feud between DiBs and I is raging. It is not. We like to see the other choke on his own entrails, but only if no better target presents itself. After all, we both play to win. So, I can make the claim that this is a poor attempt to make me seem suspicious.

Also, why wont Yellow come up evil? I want to sacrifice him! with as few players as we are here leading the lynch of an evil could get me a free pass for the rest of the game if I played it right. Actually, that's exactly what Yellow should do.

Anyways, kill DiBs

Yellow said:

You are the French Maid (lol). You are the symp. Morgy is your master, should he die before you, you will become the killer. Good luck. No talking out of thread.

I don't think I've ever been a symp before.

I dunno if I should be pushing quite as hard as I am for lynches, but fuck it. Whenever I'm scum I play it too safe, and I always get spotted straight away. Granted, that's usually by Morgoth, but meh :p Let's see what happens. It would be nice to draw the guard tonight anyway.

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:04 AM

Lynch scene, someone will have to make up on their own....if dibs is the NK target, here is a good scene

As you look over the newest body that someone is going to have to clean up (maybe the maid...nah, that french hottie wouldn't have the stomach), You hear a gurgling from the back of the group. Turning you see Mr. Green, a sharply dressed gentlemen has blood on his jacket, Maybe HE is the...wait, that blood is coming THROUGH his jacket, not down it!

He gasps for air and tries to speak....HES GOING TO TELL YOU WHO KILLED HIM!! Quickly you rush to catch him, but before anyone can touch him, he crashes forward and shudders once. A foul odor spreads through the room....The man had soiled himself as his final act alive....what a terrible way to go...humiliating actually. Meh, he always was a shitty companion..You feel yourself restraining a giggle...the tension could be cut with a knife....a dull rusty butter knife....just like the one you used to stab into his back.

Well no need to worry about him spilling the beans...Beans..HA...what a musical fruit! makes you smell like death though...you wipe your bloody palm on Mrs. Scarletts red dress as she leans over to inspect the body...nice legs she has...now on to the next victim....who to chose from in this washed up bunch..whos the smartest one...who would figure you out....ah yes...I see you....You will be next!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users