• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pink Vest Pink Vest: The Revenge

#1121 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:07 AM

Awesome pics SB !

Worthy of some rep, although I fear that first one of you may get hijacked if you're not careful......

You may well become the poster boy for a new militant gay rights group. Posted Image
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#1122 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

View PostSlow Ben, on 20 October 2009 - 11:41 PM, said:

Oh, and have some 2 month old rep for the awesomeness of yours DW.

HD, pm me your address if you want it next.

Maybe I can get it to Chicago....

I'll pm the address.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1123 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:37 AM

Nice stuff there SB. And a great way to show off the vest. I like the whole gun totting pink wearing thing going on.
Also I must say those pictures smell American even over the internet.
Excellent job.

Even has the Assault Rifle.

Rep to you good sir.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#1124 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:20 AM

Complete contrast there SB. Have rep. :p

This post has been edited by Ain't_It_Just_: 21 October 2009 - 06:21 AM

Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#1125 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

WAT! Posted Image I never thought there would come a day when I would see guns and a pink argyle vest together! Clearly there's a first time for everything! I am not a gun fan, but you boys rocked it out! Well down to Eddie and SB! That is definitely deserving of some rep. I'm loving that last one of you in the hat SB!

These pics are turning out better than I thought they would. It would seem that once again this has been taken to a whole new level, this time by our favourite malaz brothers. Which means that your pics are going to have to be really good Dearest. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks again to Eddie and SB, you guys are awesome! Posted Image
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#1126 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

Fucking hell, that is some scary shit right there and no mistake.

What do you think of getting the vest over to the old world for the meetup on December 12th. I reckon we could do it, I'll even offer to Paypal the packaging costs to someone if they'll do it.
I AM A TWAT

#1127 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

I think we will make sure that happens, if Rodeo is still coming to Chicago we can give it to him.

#1128 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

I think it's an awesome idea and I don't see any reason we can't have it there by then. Hoosier is next up, but if he's not ready to go yet with an idea we could always send it on to the UK and then send it to Hoosier when you guys are done with it. Whatever works best for everyone.
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#1129 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Great idea, guns with the vest. And actually, those pics do smell a bit american. Fuck yeah.
Error: Signature not valid

#1130 User is offline   Eddie Dean 

• Sitting in a truckstop, with my cowboy boots and my guitar
  • Interests:Books, Video Games, Movies, Being Lazy
  • Go Cards!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

Of course they smell American...did anyone notice the 40 year old trailer in the background? We actually had a few friends watch. We were called names.
Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

#1131 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

"We were called names" rep for that!
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#1132 User is offline   stone monkey 

• I'm the baddest man alive and I don't plan to die...

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:44 PM

If the vest does make it over here, at least I'll know not to wear something that clashes with it to the Manky meet. I just hate it when that happens... ;)
If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. … So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants. Bertrand Russell

#1133 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

I bet I have a pretty good idea of what they were calling you. Probably the same thing some of my friends would call me.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1134 User is offline   stone monkey 

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

I suspect what they were calling you wasn't "Stylish" or "Well dressed" or even "Debonair"... 'Cause I don't think that anyone would call you that for wearing that thing.

I should like to say that the "Vest of Destiny" is somewhat less pink than I was envisioning. I was expecting pink with flashes of another colour rather than the other way round. It looks almost, but not quite, like something I would wear willingly. I couldn't see it causing any significant amount of comment over here in the Old World. Unlike our self conscious New World cousins, we're pretty much over that...
If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. … So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants. Bertrand Russell

#1135 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

Well the pink vest initially came with a pink shirt, which had substantially more pink in it. Not to mention I was trying to be kind and not go for something too outlandish. I'm sure I could have found something glaring, I just didn't have it in me to be that cruel.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#1136 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

you should have added a pink scarf

#1137 User is offline   stone monkey 

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

I think a paisley cravat would have been more apropos... ;)

#1138 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

possibly, but I wonn't be taking any fashion advice from someone trying to read a darwin book upside down

#1139 User is offline   stone monkey 

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

Nor I from exuberantly tonsured old men with terrible taste in hoodies ;)

This post has been edited by stone monkey: 21 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

#1140 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

you've won this round old man

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic