Malazan Empire: The Call of Duty Series - Malazan Empire

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Call of Duty Series Bang bang bang BOOOOM! bang bang RATATATA!!!, etc.

#21 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

I agree with that, tracking down the snipers and all, using a knife and silenced pistol. Its nice.

But you get on like PGR4 or Madden or something and play some like 12 year old kid...

#22 User is offline   lokiman 

• ...Is afraid
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

I heard that the next instalment for the CoD series was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Remember, God lets good looking people into Heaven. That said, you're one ugly Bastard.

#23 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

yeah it is, coming out this fall.

#24 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:14 PM

@obdi

nice suggestions there Obdi. I especially like the "picked up by a chopper" and "no juggernaut and stopping power" ones.

I don't know if you've played warhawk, but the servers often have a limited map selection (except for official servers) so if you want to just fuck around on the same 3 maps for hours you can, instead of getting stuck with some map you hate every 1/2 hour or so.

What I mean is: it would be nice to be able to generate an unofficial server like in warhawk where you control the available game modes and maps. Unofficial would just mean kills logged on that server don't count toward your rank or rewards.

@apt

I absolutly HATE wetworks and that missile silo map.

Totally agree about wetworks, though its an easy map to rack up kills. Just camp with the UAV jammer and wait for the guys that break through your side's defenses. You can usually shoot em in the back before they see what's coming. The missle silo is actually one of my faves. I know I'm alone on that but I find it a fun one in general.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#25 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:10 PM

I love countdown.

I will play every single map. Happily. I don't understand why people skip maps, or don't like them. They are all balanced, you can snipe or or whatever in all of them, there are just some that are a LOT easier to camp in.

You guys have any of the golden guns?

What kind of strange setups do you run?
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#26 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

I don't have golden guns because I don't see the point. Many people just cheated to get them and the weapons that are gold are crap.

I am a shameless M16 whore and I wreck with it.
I also have a silenced M4 class, silenced MP5 class, barret .50cal class, and a P90 class?

back when I played with a clan we all used uav jammer and silencers, it was funny since the other team could never find us.

This post has been edited by Vizzini: 06 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

#27 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

View PostVizzini, on Mar 6 2009, 02:25 PM, said:

I don't have golden guns because I don't see the point. Many people just cheated to get them and the weapons that are gold are crap.

I am a shameless M16 whore and I wreck with it.
I also have a silenced M4 class, silenced MP5 class, barret .50cal class, and a P90 class?

back when I played with a clan we all used uav jammer and silencers, it was funny since the other team could never find us.

See I hear people say they cheated to the golden guns, and I don't get how you can do that?

I have all of them except the mini-uzi because I can't stand the stupid skorp.

I run m16 when I feel like running whole teams, bando stop saim. (red dot)
I run mp5 just for S&G, with bando, stopp, and saim. (red dot)
I run m40 sniper with guess what, bando, stopp, and saim. (no attach)

Then I fool around with others like grip/jugg/saim shotty or draganov, or a bando/stop/dimpact RPD.

If a team is really bad, I will just deagle them with one of the 3 listed classes.

The ak-47 golden with a silencer with bando, stopp, and saim is pretty deadly, I use it a lot. When I have it setup.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#28 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

they cheat by going one-on-one (forget the name of the game type) and just trade headshots and challeneges back and forth.

10 headshots each game, so 15 games or so for each gun.

#29 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Oh.

I got all mine in TD or HQ, although I did my mp5 ones in S&D while getting through that last prestige.

#30 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

I've been playing around with UAV jam and the scilencers lately. Dudes run right by you all the freakin time. I think a lot of poeple rely very heavily on the map and not so much on the screen in front of them.

For setups, I use the usual...and M16 is fucking awesome. MP5 would definitely be a second favourite.

WHats yer favourite game mode?

I'm a big fan of TDM and zone control always...freeforall is good sometimes but not the best IMO

Definitely like the plant explosives mode. That one gets crazy.

I haven't played headquarters much though.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#31 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

When I don't have a team I play TDM because one person can win it for the team.

When I have a couple friends on, we play team games like domination or HQ.

#32 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

you prefer the large TDM/zone capture...the one that randomizes the mode with up to 18 players?

I find the ones with less guys a little less insane myself.

I've been rocking the G3 a bit now too...trying to unlock the ACOG scope for it. Its retardedly accurate over long range and I think it'd be a super good sniping gun.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#33 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

How do you get the golden weapons and what's special about them? I've seen them a few times. I thought they were just like "the super skin" or something like that.

#34 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

View PostAptorian, on Mar 10 2009, 06:53 AM, said:

How do you get the golden weapons and what's special about them? I've seen them a few times. I thought they were just like "the super skin" or something like that.

They are just a skin.

To get it you need to complete 150 headshots for every gun in that 'type' like assault rifles or sniper rifles, and then you get it for the gun of the corresponding type.

Like if you finish 150 headshots for each assault rifle, you get a golden skin for the ak-47.

The Others are
Mini-Uzi
Draganov
M60
M40? M10? The second shotgun.

#35 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

Bah, I couldn't be arsed to do that.

Some of the weapons are really annoying. I settled for just getting a 150 kills with each while I was getting the "Killer" achievements anyway.

I don't know how people can stand the M16, that three shot burst thing is fine for snipping and sneak ups but you can't really use it in a spray when you're in a room with an enemy. I'd rather use the M4 Carbine then. Same weapon more or less, just not as deadly.

Right now I'm in love with the MP5, I'm looking forward to seeing how the P90 compares but I still need a few levels.

#36 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

MP5 is one you can always go back to. Its good for going total UAV jammer/silencer sneak-mode too. Not quite as awkward to spray a room with as the M4, though the silenced M4 aint too bad either.

I'm loving full sneak mode lately. Its damn fun for sniping. Even if you don't use the silencer to preserve the use of the red-dot sight/scope it fucking pwns. When the enemy UAV is up, its like they forget to look at their screen. They'll run right by you and you can sneak up behind for knifeskees.

Fun times.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#37 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

Apt:

The p90 has a larger clip than the mp5, but it kills slightly slower and dosen't have the same range when silenced.

The m16 is elite, and quite easy to use, even when in a room with someone - sounds like you need to use the steady aim perk. I use it on every class I run, except when I use a RPD with deep impact and shoot through walls.

CF you play much hardcore? I ran through a clan for two rounds yesterday in Hardcore Team Deathmatch. It was hilarious.

#38 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

I don't go down the list much except for the occasional sabotage match. Hardcore's the one with no HUD right?
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#39 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

Hardcore has no hud, no UAV screen unless your uav is up, and its 'realistic' in how little damage you can take before you die.

like 1-2 bullets, tops.

#40 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

aaah....I remember playing it when I first got got the game. Got pwnd mercilessly actually and never revisited it. I should revisit now that I'm better at it
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic