Malazan Empire: Iphone: Phone or Adult Crack - Malazan Empire

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Iphone: Phone or Adult Crack

#81 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

Good point! I don't know why I never noticed that before...
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#82 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:35 PM

Okay I have found the song of storms on the internet and now need to convert it to a format I can work with (ie the ocarina hole thingy and soon windmills everywhere will be...er milling!

I haven't found any new amazingly amazing apps since the ocarina, but I'll do another hunt tonight. There are some apps that make me salivate, but I've limited myself to spending no more than £10 a month on apps, something I've actually crossed already, so...

I did however find a Mr T quotes companion that really does say "I pity the fool!" But surprisingly does not say "I aint got no time for your jibber jabber fool!" which almost made me want a refund, but it was free so what they hell!
souls are for wimps

#83 User is offline   Arthur Dayne 

• Nuclear Baconator
  • Interests:Cows and their subsequent steak, and pigs with their glorious bacon making capabilities.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

I like LoL cats. Every day when I pick up my son from his school all the other kids make me show them a few cats. They all laugh even though they have no idea what's happening. Even a 4 year old can find love in the iphone. Not crack though. They need to go to the corner like everyone else.
If your cat wasn't meant to fly, why wouldn't they make them bigger?

#84 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

That's really sweet Mr Dayne. Yup, the iphone goes from strength to strength...This thread needs to be transform itself into a malazan iphone user cool app database...

Okay...Converting song of storms to a ocarina format is Vdifficult cos some notes are played together and I still cannot read sheet music with any degree of brilliance and the smule website is down...Goddammit.

I have a lightsaber...sort of!
souls are for wimps

#85 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

Righty ho! Ive got a new app I'd like to share with my cunningly great iphone buddies...so gather round Tehol and Arthur and all the lurkers who have one...

Its called hear planet and what it does it tells you about the historical and stuff in the area that you are in...But it reads the transcripts in a robot voice very similar to that hawkins dude. Made me laugh whe it told me all about the the history of the Luton Hoo! Great stuff. Its the next best thing to having an electronic familiar.
souls are for wimps

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users