• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bloody foreigners Can I go home now?

#61 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

That Little Engine found he could scream his lungs out when I fucked his funnel raw.

Oh God Im mentally deficient, to imagine sex with a train.

#62 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

Stop derailing the thread Toby, it'll run out of steam.

Also BLASTED COLONIALS THINKING ENGLISH FOOD SUCKS

YOU'RE THE EQUIVALENT OF A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOY LAUGHING AT HIS BETTERS FOR DRINKING QUALITY BEER WHILE HE THROWS AN ALCOPOP DOWN HIS THROAT
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#63 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

Oh yeah, well you sound funny. Someone throw me a Smirnoff Ice please.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#64 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

There is nothing wrong with alcopop. If I want to get pissed on fruit juices, I should be allowed.
souls are for wimps

#65 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

Well, when you drink alcopops you get fruity on piss.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#66 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Huh?
souls are for wimps

#67 User is offline   stone monkey 

• I'm the baddest man alive and I don't plan to die...
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods

View PostBent, on Jan 24 2009, 03:27 AM, said:

View PostMezla PigDog, on Jan 23 2009, 10:15 PM, said:

Bent - I meant the other foreigners I work with. But come to think of it, you Americans ARE all dirty foreigners too. I'm taking this country back for the crown and we'll civilise you with proper bread and cheese and force you to spell properly!

You remember the last time you guys came over and tried to change thing right? Didn't work out so well huh? Here have some tea!

iirc the last time was the War of 1812 which involved the Brits, despite being busy on the other side of the world with Napoleon Bonaparte, still managing to invade the US, burn Washington to the ground and then go home because they'd run out of food waiting for the Yanks to come out and fight...

But I digress. 1812 was officially a draw...

This post has been edited by stone monkey: 24 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. … So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants. Bertrand Russell

#68 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:WWQBD?
  • WoT Fangirl, Rank Traitor

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on Jan 24 2009, 01:17 PM, said:

That Little Engine found he could scream his lungs out when I fucked his funnel raw.

Oh God Im mentally deficient, to imagine sex with a train.

Have you by chance read Wizard and Glass?

The President (2012) said:

Please proceed, Governor.

Chris Christie (2016) said:

There it is.

Elizabeth Warren (2020) said:

And no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.

#69 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:04 PM

Nobody would want to fuck with that particular train...

i've had an idea...
souls are for wimps

#70 User is offline   stone monkey 

• I'm the baddest man alive and I don't plan to die...
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

I hope it's not the same idea as I've just had...'Cause that's just fuckin' wrong!
If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. … So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants. Bertrand Russell

#71 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

I will happily (and with fond memories) admit that Britain has a wide variety of outstanding beers. They have to, to help them forget how bad their food is.

I also think that American chocolate is a major failure compared to european (and s. american!) chocolates. I can't say I was impressed with UK stuff though. I much prefer continental stuff.

And for the record, I think the ready salted vs. the salt packet is a great idea, but how do you keep 90% of the salt from falling off already crisp....crisps?
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#72 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

No not that one , I had another one immediately after that one, which, you are right was simply not worth uttering :p
souls are for wimps

#73 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

View PostIlluyankas, on Jan 24 2009, 01:46 PM, said:

Stop derailing the thread Toby, it'll run out of steam.

Also BLASTED COLONIALS THINKING ENGLISH FOOD SUCKS

YOU'RE THE EQUIVALENT OF A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOY LAUGHING AT HIS BETTERS FOR DRINKING QUALITY BEER WHILE HE THROWS AN ALCOPOP DOWN HIS THROAT

Illy we have been over this. You orgasmed last time I explained 'Popeyes' to you.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#74 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:36 AM

Popeyes does indeed sound fucking delicious, but I will defend my homeland of Englandshire's food against allcomers.

#75 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

Dude, Kentucky is in the US too. Hate to tell you and all.

We have Popeye's, and Church's, and Cajun's. All 3 are better than KFC.

There it is.

#76 User is offline   Sparkimus 

• afternoon delight

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on Jan 24 2009, 08:46 AM, said:

It's because you can also get crisps that are not salted but come with little blue bags of slat inside, which you can use to apply salt to the desired level. Thus the need to say ready slated, as they're pre-slated and do not come with the option for less salt.

That's the dumbest, most ricockulous thing I've ever heard. Who wants to salt their own fucking chips? You Brits are strange.

QUOTE (Stalker @ Jan 23 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So last night I was walking downtown for some pizza at like 1am with some friends of mine,
and someone said, "I'm so hungry I could eat a whole pizza."

I said, "I bet I could eat 100 pizzas," and no one understood me. I was sad.

#77 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

View PostTerez, on Jan 23 2009, 11:13 PM, said:

I am actually jealous of you being able to hang out in NYC on weekends. Must be nice. I'd love to live in a place where I'm surrounded by hordes of people, none of whom are interested in having a conversation with me. I love going to public places to read, and kind of drawing from the social energy of the hubbub. It all gets ruined if someone tries to get in my bubble, though. ;)

Believe me, it isn't nearly as anonymous as you might think. American's seem to love talking to strangers more than any other race in the world. Today a woman struck up a conversation with my about my coat, a man decided to discuss my sandwich and another started a conversation about low flying pigeons after one nearly took my head off. I had a good day though! Checked out the Frick Collection, went to a deli in the Upper East side and got some real food, looked at the spot where Lennon was shot, wandered in Central Park, stopped for a million coffee's and then went to see The Wrestler. Now I is tired.

After galleries in London, Rome, Amsterdam, DC, and NYC, I reckon I have seen virtually every major painting in European history except the Mona Lisa now! It's amazing how those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles found the time to be such prolific painters and fight Krangs minions.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#78 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

To be fair, Bebop and Rocksteady were pretty useless.

#79 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:06 AM

View PostMezla PigDog, on Jan 24 2009, 09:36 PM, said:

Believe me, it isn't nearly as anonymous as you might think. American's seem to love talking to strangers more than any other race in the world.

hehe, I have heard that northerners are rude and don't talk to strangers. ;)

There it is.

#80 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:48 AM

I've read somewhere that people in big cities tend to not talk to strangers, something to do with having to cope with being surrounded by too many people, a defense mechanism possibly.
souls are for wimps

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users