• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Diablo III I can't find the old thread

#281 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 21 February 2021 - 07:23 PM

The cinematic wasn't as high quality (expensive) as the reveal story cinematic from last year, but I imagine there's one of these for each character.

I don't know about the gameplay footage. Nothing about it really says progress or reinvention to me. It's just old gameplay with better graphics.

Oddly enough, despite that thinking, I am kind of excited for the Diablo 2 remake or remaster, what ever it is. I played a thousand hours of that game I think.

#282 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:26 PM

View PostAptorian, on 21 February 2021 - 07:23 PM, said:

The cinematic wasn't as high quality (expensive) as the reveal story cinematic from last year, but I imagine there's one of these for each character.

I don't know about the gameplay footage. Nothing about it really says progress or reinvention to me. It's just old gameplay with better graphics.

Oddly enough, despite that thinking, I am kind of excited for the Diablo 2 remake or remaster, what ever it is. I played a thousand hours of that game I think.

It's a remaster, similar to the StarCraft one- the original is gonna be running under the hood at all times, they're just adding some (optional) QoL features, and higher resolution + enhanced visuals.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#283 User is offline   Sheve 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 February 2021 - 12:03 AM

View PostAptorian, on 21 February 2021 - 07:23 PM, said:

Yea, it looks like the old game with a mobile skin over it.
And with no new gameplay features i will prolly stay with Path of diablo instead of buying this.
They may cut your dick in half
And serve it to a pig
And though it hurts, you'll laugh
And dance a dickless jig

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users