• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 36 T.L.D.M.S

#61 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

If you get lynched they are told you are bulletproof and the game goes to night.

JA is lynchproof

It is now night 12 hours remainng
Send in night actions now
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

View PostJump Around, on Dec 16 2008, 12:52 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 15 2008, 05:56 PM, said:

JA, when you get back and catch up, pick a number between 1 and 15.

Am I too late? 12

By the way, why you count the votes on me, but not on Path-Shaper? Mockra had one for a while.

If they can't realize they can do that, how will they know they should?

Only one vote counts on me. Plus they ARE all on the same team, so why not let evey vote count. Remember, I put in that one vote on Anomandaris, and there is no Anomanaris. Only on vote went on me. That won the game for Mockra, so it wouldn't have to be counted, because technically the game is over. Now I am just having some fun until they lynch Mockra 2 times in a row, or everyone else is dead. Back in a little while.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:28 PM

From Mentalist

you have NO IDEA how painful it is to not be able to comment on the game

my untimely demise apparently scared the crap out of everyone--I mean,me and PS are STILL top posters, by 10 posts, lol

Silanah- venge

oh, and im like 90% sure that it ws Korlat that killed me. the laughing is, well, too forced. like "Hey, look at what I did that I think is SOOO clever, and i'm just gonna keep talking about it"

oh, and wow. they're actually about to lynch JA. I wanna cry.

From Tennes

Im not liking all this dying... Vig Mockra

From Gamelon

Right, if it goes to night while I'm at work:

From Korlat
Confirm vig Silanah if he's still around. If not, vig Kaschan. I didn't like that cutesy-poo chocolate remark.

Also from Korlat. I answered !. Your role 2. No and 3. Yes, if you want.

change my mind

vig emurlahn

why wouldi have a lynch ja winning condition.

You are a one shot vig. You must use this on the first night. If you decide to choose no action on night one. You will not have this ability anymore. Do not reveal.

just what am i not allowed to talk about?

can i say i sent in a provisional and shadow died?

can i say i dotn have a winning condition?

#64 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:39 PM

You know being scitzo, I can cange my mind, I'll tell them nothing happened and let day continue. It is a meaningless vote, after all.

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

I am now deleting the first page of posts. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

#66 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

Wat? JA, is there something wrong? Think of it as the Never ending story, they keep going, meanwhile there are blank pages in the book.

#68 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Also, you got lynched, so shouldn't you be ded? lol.

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

Damn work computer wont let me copy paste. Kessobahn kills Gamelon , And Mockra had a funny post about me deleting posts, I'll post them when I get home.

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

From Rashan titled JA the weasel hunter

The first argument in the game and it all revolves around JA. Funny! The weasel manages to weasel himself into the games he's not even playing, it seems. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

From Mockra

Are you deleting posts or am I going nuts?

Because the post count is dropping! You're doing this to confuse me aren't you? AREN'T YOU!

You ARE out to get me, just like them, but if you are out to get me and they are out to get me, you must be them!!!!

From Kessobahn

thought it would be fun to take out Gamelon. Grumpy as he is, with Bent not playing, it has to be Yellow or dk

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

pm's

From Gamelon

Hmm, I'm not dead yet. That's actually a surprise.

Off to read the thread!

From Gamelon

View PostKaschan, on Dec 16 2008, 08:58 AM, said:

Stop fluffing me tongue.gif

Ha! I'm almost tempted to remove my semi-provisional provisional on Kaschan for this excellent usage of my patented phrase.

Almost...

If you die, Kaschan, know that this almost saved you smile.gif

From Gamelon

Have I just painted myself as roled?

Meh. I think we're all roled. I'm surprised to have lived as long as I have anyway biggrin.gif

From Kaschan

Going to change.

Thyrllan becomes the new target.
It may be used to lynch Silanah, as I get the distinct idea that this is going to be a free for all brawl...
And I find Silanah scummy, so anything to reinforce it, suits me right now.

From Thyrllan

Actually, considering the talk on-thread, what IS my winning condition? Or do I have to guess? If so, I'd say that it's the standard inno condition - eliminate all scum. But yeah...not very clear down on the ground for us. tongue.gif (I understand that's probably the point, btw.)

Silanah

You are a one shot vig. You must use this on the first night. If you decide to choose no action on night one. You will not have this ability anymore. Do not reveal.

When you came up with my password "brett" were you by chance watching the Jets game... wink.gif

How'd you guess, lol

It is like playing with retards. If I get lynched cause I have been trying to play the game. This will probably be the last game I play in for a while. Fucking idiots.

Gamelon

Loved calling Silanah a douche.

I fucking hate the word douche, as it's just a lazy American internet word. Which makes it all the more sweet to call Silanah, who seems to be somewhat on the edge right now.

Has anyone alt-guessed Silanah as me because of his post? tongue.gif

I warned Sil about the abusive playstyle, I almost warned Game for the douche comment , but it was retalitory, had Sil ot strted it, it never would have been said.

From Sil (Before the warning)

Fucking mod kill me if you want. Bunch of fucking idiots. I will just mod from now on. I don't have the temper to engage fucking idiots.

From Game

Cancel vig on Silanah. Vig Kaschan instead. Confirmed.

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

Yellows a talkiy fuck aint he just? Game AGAIN....

Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt about you not replying to my latest PM. I'll assume you've not checked it yet, rather than that you don't give a shit. Don't test me.

So, the playful killer. Does this scheme really apply anymore? We're all on the lookout for it. Attempt to appear involved, but give nothing of content away. Appear to be good, when in fact you're doing the opposite.

So difficult, so easy to spot. Do killers really do it anymore? I mean, we don't really play normal games anymore. It's so easy to hide these days.

Having said that...

Do the innos naturally get in the way? I've got a vig on Kaschan atm, because he's giving me the Vibe. Remarks about chocolate, that kind of thing. Screams the fucking abdabs at me, and I can't ignore them. I'd rather leave the guy who I'm arguing with (Sil) in favour of mister nice (Kas, who I believe is actually Ms. Nice, but never mind), because this early in the game, the nasties are just not vocal. Never. Am I hindering team inno because I don't like a player's style?

JA is the perfect example of how a baddie should play. Play like a fucking goodie. Forget for a minute that you're evil, and consider that you need to work out who the baddie is, based off the info you have to hand. He does this so well, and I'm going to try it next time I'm evil. It can't do me any harm - I'm seriously crap at team evil. I panic and actually fear the thread, because I don't like confrontation (at least when I know I'm being an ass). So, forget you're evil, and see where the trail leads.

This actually is not a bad plan, since 90% of cases are on innos anyway. Just follow the train, compile the sheep fodder, and just make sure that none of it leads back to you. There is no spoon. There is no killer.

A convo with him

Sadness. None of my PMs warrant a response from the mods. Am I too dull? Are my insights too far from the mark?

Treat ye well thine assets, for piss-bored they may become. Nonny.

Assist not the weary, or weary we shall all become. I haven't been around, and no, your pms were pretty dull. lol.

Fuck you, ass-hat!

From Kessobahn

Is it possible for DiBs to be evil again? I have no idea but let's pretend there's something like probability out there and go for Yellow instead. I haven't done enough to ruin his day lately I think..

... Unless Silanah is not lynched, then Silanah is the way to go

So, provisional Silanah if we do not lynch him,
Gamelon if Silanah is lynched

More from Game

Ah, did I forget to say? Silanah definitely has a timed power, probably a vig like mine.

Or has used it.

Can't remember where I read that. Anyway.

Fuck knows what's going on in this game, despite anything I say on thread. Is there even any scum? Should be, cos this is mafia. But then, I think we're off the scale here. Meh. I'll keep playing until I'm dead.

And I'll keep playing if you bring me back.

Game, my response pushing and bullying good, being a dick and calling some one a worthless piece of human excrement, that should be stuffed back into thier mothers arse...bad.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what percentage of the current players are the kind of forumites who would ban someone like Marduk, and what percentage are the kind who would love to have him around.

Nobody likes to get bullied on a forum, but seriously... does that really happen these days anyway? Have we all just become some sterile, fun-averting pussies? We're all adults, right (apart from Grief)? Can we not just speak our minds?

The internet is not some fantastical safe-haven where we can all chat in harmony. It's an imaginary wall where we write random nonsense in the vain hope that someone might read it.

Sometimes a forum might strive for that, but I think it's a mistake.

Discuss?

From Rashan

I'm changing my provisional to: vig Gamelon.

Take that as a confirmed night action. If you're waiting for me, don't.

From Mentalist (poor bastard)

aww, i'm no longer top-poster...

even though i'm still technically tied with Gamelon...

still, it's REALLY sad when PS has the most posts in the game... like, really sad.

oh well, here's hoping that resurrecting role decides to be good to me.....

#74 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

And finally. Here is why I put in the don't be a fucking dick rule

I'll keep spamming until you respond.

Fucking nicey-nicey-softly-softly players. Grow a fucking pair of cast-iron testicles. Come back when you've done that.

Fuck off otherwise. This isn't a fucking cookie-sale.

Now look, this shit is bad, what if its a fucking newb? What if this shit puts them off, see Apt. Its bullshit. We need new players, we know each other to well, but its not your own personal internet, you need to be fucking cordial. Not nice always, but fucking get along with each other. This statement is something that if I was the admin of mafia, I would fucking ban Yellows ass forever, if you don't like it, fuck off. No, we don't want new people to fuck off, we want them to stay and have a good time. This fucking shit pisses me off to no end, If thats how you want the malazan mafia to be played, then I won't be playing here anymore. If you can't argue a fucking case without insulting the person you are debating with, I say grow a fucking heart, or until you learn some fucking manners, YOU FUCK OFF!

I hope this leads to further discussion. Later.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 17 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

From Kess

nah.. I think I'll take out Yellow. There's somthing about him this game I just cannot put my finger on. Gamelon it is.

Provisional:gamelon

night

Omtose

Ok I think my provisional kill will be
Vig Silanah
I was gonna go for Kaschan just because I think it may be lisheo and it would be fun. but Silanah and Gamelon are annoying me, so as I dont actually seem to have an objective il kill one of them because i can biggrin.gif and ive decided on Silanah.
Oh and I probably wont be back before the end of night so that may as well be treated as my NA

And Ruse

Kill Gamelon

Spoiler Thread entry rationale: I have no idea, but it'll hopefully stir things up. Should be easier to lynch Silanah tomorrow. Hopefully she's not a cult leader looking to recruit me.

#76 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 16 2008, 08:17 PM, said:

And finally. Here is why I put in the don't be a fucking dick rule

I'll keep spamming until you respond.

Fucking nicey-nicey-softly-softly players. Grow a fucking pair of cast-iron testicles. Come back when you've done that.

Fuck off otherwise. This isn't a fucking cookie-sale.

Now look, this shit is bad, what if its a fucking newb? What if this shit puts them off, see Apt. Its bullshit. We need new players, we know each other to well, but its not your own personal internet, you need to be fucking cordial. Not nice always, but fucking get along with each other. This statement is something that if I was the admin of mafia, I would fucking ban Yellows ass forever, if you don't like it, fuck off. No, we don't want new people to fuck off, we want them to stay and have a good time. This fucking shit pisses me off to no end, If thats how you want the malazan mafia to be played, then I won't be playing here anymore. If you can't argue a fucking case without insulting the person you are debating with, I say grow a fucking heart, or until you learn some fucking manners, YOU FUCK OFF!

I hope this leads to further discussion. Later.

...and hence one of the reasons I quit playing.

#77 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

Bubba, you ass, you could have posted the scene or sent out the pm's.

#78 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

From Silanah

Hey Venge, do me a favor and don't give up playing on my watch. Play the next game then quit, I don't want to be responsible for that shit! Lol. Plus, when I open spoiler heaven, I expect you may understand why I gave you the warning. Anyway, Just have fun, don't get frustrated. That's a rule you know, have fun. Don't make me modkill you, because you broke a rule, lol.

But they were being bloody idiots and obstinate besides. I mean lynching JA when he isn't even playing. What the fuck is up with that. I already think that there isn't any scum but I am going to play as if there is cause that is the only way that I know how. Which means that since I don't know if people are scum or not I am going to kill every one.

Again

Hey Venge, do me a favor and don't give up playing on my watch. Play the next game then quit, I don't want to be responsible for that shit! Lol. Plus, when I open spoiler heaven, I expect you may understand why I gave you the warning. Anyway, Just have fun, don't get frustrated. That's a rule you know, have fun. Don't make me modkill you, because you broke a rule, lol.

I am not going to quit I was just frustrated. I am sure that you know what that feels like. tongue.gif

Thyrllan's Night action

Silanah.

Because I feel like it. tongue.gif

^That's a provisional, by the way.

Mockra's Night action

Well if it has to be used let it be used for good and not evil! The vocal players are interesting lets look at the less vocal ones now....

VIG Fener

I would target D'riss, but that seems unfair.....

Cheers

J_Slr/Mockra

From Game

Bullying and strong arming are fine. Push until you cant push anymore. Fine, but you can go over board. See my last game. I pushed and pushed Silencer out of the game. But I never once called him an idiot, or a fucking rascist anti semetic pig! ...or an ass hat....anyway yes, push, yes control and be pissed, but be mindful that it might be a new person and we want to keep those. You will never do that by calling a newb idiot.(See also Apt, never plays anymore, no reason just not into it) If Tehol beddict where to play, she might be over whelmed by the sheer mean ness of some people. Do you disagree. I personally think that you can call someone a sheep, that is encouraging them to make their own choices, yet when you call that same person a fucking moron that should never have fell out of his mothers womb, it makes them not want to play anymore.

Discuss.

Aye, I know your point, but I don't think anyone playing this game is ever purposefully mean. If someone gets called a "fucking moron that should never have fell out of his mothers womb," I don't think it's ever actually meant literally. I personally dislike having to tiptoe around so that grown men and women (plus Grief) can be treated like children.

Not that I'm saying that's what's happening in this particular game or anything. Just in general. I personally am glad for outbursts like Silanah's. It makes the game fun.

Ass-hat!

From Kess

murder gamelon with a 3 feet long christmas salami tongue.gif

Emur's Night Action

Have no idea what is going on.

But i am thinking of killing either Kessoh or Gamelon.
Both seem eager to lynch for the most dubious of reasons.

Only scum dont give a fuck about there own reasoning and just want a inno lynch no matter what.

Of these two, i found kessoh to be more scummy. He jumped onto the silanah train rather too easily for my liking.
And since i HAVE to use my vig tonight or lose it...well fuck it.

Kill Kessoh

#79 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

From Fener

haven't had a chance to read up today, worked all of last night.

Vig Silanah

He was dodgy last time I looked on thread smile.gif

From Korlat

kill gamelon

he called me boring. and yes that is my reason

Again

reading this is funny. i have a one shot vig. if i dont use it on night one i cant use it again. but if i do use it on night one, i cant use it again anyway laugh.gif

ofcourse everyone knows i love being vigs and so good at them too.....

From Kaschan

I'm really clueless. For all I know, you gave everyone a vig and just sit back and watch all the little feuds explode biggrin.gif
Maybe this is a really standard low tdmi game in which you have scum, town and just let town cull itself straight into the end-game by giving a few crazy, triggerhappy people like me a vig with a time-out, knowing we're definately not going to waste the opportunity to use it even when it would be prudent to stay our triggerfingers tongue.gif. Maybe it is a free-for-all after all...

Hmm, or maybe we should just ask the mod what we're supposed to do? Bent, Bubba, what's the purpose of the game? tongue.gif As for discussing victory conditions: I think you're allowing it because there aren't any in people's PMs.

Oh well. Whatever it is, lynching Gamelon tomorrow is quite a nice start, for he's firmly opposed to anything that might shed light on what we're actually supposed to do, so I'm actively working towards that. If I die (boohoo), I'm sure it will point straight in his direction, too tongue.gif

That's all from Tapschan for now...

#80 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

Well fuck, Ja, hope you arent pissed pal. You left those 3 ... and nothing sense. Oh well, I think the game ends tomorrow or so, Shadow dies, I day kill , I didn't night kill last night, because 7 was enough, I will tonight, And it will be Korlat, JA picked 12, I counted down the list of people on page 1 removing the dead, and then worked back up. Anyway thats random. Korlat dies in 10 hours.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users