• You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 36 T.L.D.M.S

#121 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

View PostVengeance, on Dec 19 2008, 06:29 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on Dec 19 2008, 11:25 AM, said:

That depends on availability of people in the next two weeks (not in the least my important co-conspirator Venge).
I'd hate to have to freeze for both Xmas and the weekend after it, and I need 16+ players for it to run.

Also, people are clamoring for a normal game first.

Send me the updates that you have done. I want to run it as soon as possible but I don't think we want the holiday breaks in the game it would totally mess it up.

Aye, true.
Stuff is sent.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#122 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

True the game could have went on, but people expressed things going on after this week and plenty of people just wanted it to end so they could get answers, I thought why not.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#123 User is offline   J_Slr 

• Acolyte of High House Mafia

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 19 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

Omtose investigate Hood's Path -Mockra is holier than thou

ROFL!!!! :D :( :(
QUOTE (Telas/Yellow (Mafia 30))
edit - gahhhhhh cross. Someone needs to come up with a new forum tool that flashes up a warning. DANGER! THIS WILL BE A CROSS-POST. YOUR POST WILL LOOK SILLY.

#124 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:19 AM

Loved calling Silanah a douche.

I fucking hate the word douche, as it's just a lazy American internet word. Which makes it all the more sweet to call Silanah, who seems to be somewhat on the edge right now.

Has anyone alt-guessed Silanah as me because of his post? tongue.gif

I warned Sil about the abusive playstyle, I almost warned Game for the douche comment , but it was retalitory, had Sil ot strted it, it never would have been said.

Wow, nearly got a warning for calling someone a douche? Are you fucking kidding me? That's not even a swear word.

I'll keep spamming until you respond.

Fucking nicey-nicey-softly-softly players. Grow a fucking pair of cast-iron testicles. Come back when you've done that.

Fuck off otherwise. This isn't a fucking cookie-sale.

Now look, this shit is bad, what if its a fucking newb? What if this shit puts them off, see Apt. Its bullshit. We need new players, we know each other to well, but its not your own personal internet, you need to be fucking cordial. Not nice always, but fucking get along with each other. This statement is something that if I was the admin of mafia, I would fucking ban Yellows ass forever, if you don't like it, fuck off. No, we don't want new people to fuck off, we want them to stay and have a good time. This fucking shit pisses me off to no end, If thats how you want the malazan mafia to be played, then I won't be playing here anymore. If you can't argue a fucking case without insulting the person you are debating with, I say grow a fucking heart, or until you learn some fucking manners, YOU FUCK OFF!

I hope this leads to further discussion. Later.

I stand by this, whatever bullshit rules you want to bring in. This post was NOT against new players, this post was against the kind of people who lack the nerve to take the personal path, or who fail to take the low path. It's a gameplan, it's a method. If people get scared because the talk has turned to whether someone is capable of making a decision, rather than whether they deserve chocolate, then all the better. Fuck the nice approach, it achieves loss.

You're right this leads to discussion later. Argue a case? At what point was I attacking someone in thread? At what point does your point become relevant? Never. I can talk about the game in my spoiler PMs in whatever way I please. This isn't your own personal internet.

In fact, I'd like to lodge a complaint about whoever lodged a complaint about Sil, cos that complaint ruined this game for me.

Ban My Ass, if you want. If the game is dull, it's fucking dull.
Don't fuck with the Culture.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users