#81 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 17 2008, 06:27 AM, said:

Bubba, you ass, you could have posted the scene or sent out the pm's.

RI more than a little kicking my ass. no sleep. I scaned back a page I think and didn't see anyrhing. didm't know how much time was left

#82 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

Its cool but you are still an ass.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#83 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

View PostBent, on Dec 17 2008, 01:45 PM, said:

Its cool but you are still an ass.

"those arn't two pillows!"

#84 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I just want to say what a pleasure it has been modding this game. You see, no one has a clue on what to do, no one trusts anybody, and even the dead seem to be enjoying the show. Now I undestand that some of you may not be pleased about the game circumstances, but the original intent is to have fun. Don't always play and get pissed. Hell, go out get drunk and post some naked pictures of yourself, I am of course addressing Gem and Tapper, as they are the only 2 females playing right now(Sorry Tapper, couldn't resist.) Anyway, I don't care if no one signs up for my games ever again, to me this was as epic as the drunk dibs game. Cheers to all. Now back to the game.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

People alive

Korlat - Find on Omtose. Is told they are scum, then gets night killed, they lynched before I got the day kill, he was the target, so he gets night killed instead.
D'riss - Find on Omtose. Is told Omtose is the key role and must not die(LOL!)
Ruse - Korlat - Is to be told Korlat is evil
Shadow - Find on Ruse. Is told Ruse is a lonely person
Rashan - Find on Mockra. Is told Mockra is satelitte 167
Omtose - Ruse - Is told that Korlat is inno (No matter who they do a find on!)
Mockra- Ruse - Is told that Ruse likes ice cream sandwiches
Waiting on the other 3

Venge and Yellow are to be given the alt of Hood's Path. Bith of them are to occupy that alt at the same time, until they are lynched.

Shadow dies 3 hours into day 3(if possible). Rashan dies 10 hours into day 3(Day kill). Ruse is the night 3 NK.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 18 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

pm's

From Korlat

You are a finder. Good luck. Don't reveal.

excellent - investigate silanah.

have you stole my dice idea you basterd tongue.gif

random roles. i bet the killer is random, i had a great idea not to put a killer in the game but fill the ggame with vigs of different kinds, slow activating ones as well. ah the chaos...

yeah silanah, if he is lynch, emurlahn

Korlat again

excellent - investigate silanah.

have you stole my dice idea you basterd tongue.gif

random roles. i bet the killer is random, i had a great idea not to put a killer in the game but fill the ggame with vigs of different kinds, slow activating ones as well. ah the chaos...

yeah silanah, if he is lynch, emurlahn

Sorry Matey, they didn't make it, want to change that?

investigate omtose

Again

i am not even going to be nice to anyone, i dont think shadow has changed, but with no winning conditions and little info i am just playing for myself.

From Vengence

I knew I should have fucking Nked Korlat. Shadow is probably lish and like him I am still fucking pissed off by people trying to defend lynching JA.

If i go back in the game lynching Korlat will be my #1 priority.

From Rashan

Haha. Very funny.
*sigh*

So what can I say? Can I say I have a role? If not, what then? Gimme an acceptable example.

From Mockra...very clever that Mockra

I am an insane finder aren't I!
or Better yet I am a naive one!
You are so loving this right now tongue.gif

Love the number of deaths, this game should be quick....

Venge

Do you seriously think that someone is going to bring me back.

I do like the fact that Korlat thought that he had gotten rid of my complaining only to have Shadow show up and start yelling about the same thing. killingme.gif killingme.gif

Also I am glad that I didn't take out Mockra.

Shadow

did J_slr get to be Korlat again?
because I really don't see why anyone else would be so traumatized that they see bigBens everywhere
Unless it's Tapper (possibly)

Pretty sure Silanah was Venge.. and now people are saying i'm him, funny

if these morons do end up lynching me, can I please just get Spoiler password this time? I really can't bear to stay in limbo again...

Venge

I absolutely love this from Shadow

RE: JA's train. yes, I voted on it. Because I didn't have Silanah's patience of trying to explain to you all how stupid it was. I tried--I said what happened last time. But people don't listen. the fastest way to show you how wrong you were was to actually get the number of votes necessary for a lynch--so I voted.
Make of that waht you wish.

If he had stayed in the game I might not of gone as crazy.

#87 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:33 AM

Gamelon

Sorry man. Clean out your inbox and sent items and log into your regular alt. Keep an eye on your pm's there, things are not always what they appear.

Boooooooooooooooooo!

D'riss

Wth? You gave me a one shot vig yesterday? Is this gonna keep changing, and thats the point, or was it a mess up?

Venge

To Mockra:

The reason that I spent all bloody day talking about the day kills and then about the idiot lynch is cause nobody else was talking and that was all there was to talk about. realmad.gif

Rashan

I'm doing a find on Mockra.

Venge

Let me go back with 3 or 4 same day kills. I will quicken the game up a lot.... thumbsup.gif

Driss

Who'd I kill in the end?

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:36 AM

Ruse, I replied no.

OK, so I can't reveal what I am now ... can I reveal what I used to be?

Mockra

This has been bugging me since I got it.... what happened exactly? I doubt I just got the ability. I am thinking I stole it from Fener. Which is awesome btw tongue.gif

J_Slr

btw this message is rhetorical.....

Venge

To Rashan

I have an idea of what he can do in the game it is explained in detail in post 269 the last line. tongue.gif

Muhahahaha

Venge

I have been online for the entire fucking day with nothing really to do. I finally get a week were I am not on Vaca or in school and I can't even post....ARRRRGGG.... If there isn't an option for me to get back into the game I want into the spoilers. I can help mod or at least comment.

D'riss

Investigate Omtose.
If hes dead, Ruse.
If both are dead, Rashan.
If all them are dead, Shadow.

Korlat

if night falls and i aint dead

investigate omtose

Shadow

do a find on Ruse, please

and I feel I just made a major mistake hammering Tennes--I blame sleep deprivation, sad.gif

#89 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:18 AM

send me a PM with what is to be done.....and I will be on almost all night for the rest of the week. I don't know what you want :D ....I could randomly kill people?

#90 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

View PostBubba, on Dec 18 2008, 03:18 AM, said:

send me a PM with what is to be done.....and I will be on almost all night for the rest of the week. I don't know what you want :D ....I could randomly kill people?

Okay, I will post an update of things to be done before I log off each night. Thanks man.

#91 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:46 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 17 2008, 03:13 PM, said:

Well fuck, Ja, hope you arent pissed pal. You left those 3 ... and nothing sense. Oh well, I think the game ends tomorrow or so, Shadow dies, I day kill , I didn't night kill last night, because 7 was enough, I will tonight, And it will be Korlat, JA picked 12, I counted down the list of people on page 1 removing the dead, and then worked back up. Anyway thats random. Korlat dies in 10 hours.

haha, don't worry, I'm not pissed.

Those three dots were me being speechless, sorry I'm not a good co-mod (actually, I'm a non-existent co-mod), but I don't really have the feel of your game.

Plus, with the Christmas coming it turns out I'm busier both at home (shopping and planning) and at work (finishing stuff, office parties), and I can't keep track of the thread properly, and with everyone having their night actions I would mess up for sure.

I would be more worried about pissing off those who are playing :D

#92 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

View PostJump Around, on Dec 18 2008, 08:46 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Dec 17 2008, 03:13 PM, said:

Well fuck, Ja, hope you arent pissed pal. You left those 3 ... and nothing sense. Oh well, I think the game ends tomorrow or so, Shadow dies, I day kill , I didn't night kill last night, because 7 was enough, I will tonight, And it will be Korlat, JA picked 12, I counted down the list of people on page 1 removing the dead, and then worked back up. Anyway thats random. Korlat dies in 10 hours.

haha, don't worry, I'm not pissed.

Those three dots were me being speechless, sorry I'm not a good co-mod (actually, I'm a non-existent co-mod), but I don't really have the feel of your game.

Plus, with the Christmas coming it turns out I'm busier both at home (shopping and planning) and at work (finishing stuff, office parties), and I can't keep track of the thread properly, and with everyone having their night actions I would mess up for sure.

I would be more worried about pissing off those who are playing :D

Well a couple of things actualy. You can't mess up. Thats the beaty of it. I mean come on, I sent Mockra a find that said Ruse likes Ice cream sandwiches, His response was "Thank you, I needed to know that!" And Shadows said Ruse is a lonely person the response "WTF?" And it doesn't matter if you mess up the vote count or the timer, because they will correct you. Also, I gave both Venge and Yellow the HP alt, and that should be funny. So no worries.

And I really only get complaints from the dead, because they can't get in to spoilers, noting to worry about. After the game, sure there will be some name calling and general hate towards me, but I figured that before it started. I am having a great time, but I figure the game will end tomorrow, if they lynch fast enough.

Also,I just want to rub in the fac that my wife bought me a 60 inch flat screen (DLP) for Christmas, and it will be delivered Saturday. I got her a set of dining items(Plates, glasses, bowls, etc.) And a Griddle that allows you to grill inside. All in all a good trade! Lol. She doesn't even like to cook!. Back to work.

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:51 PM

Shadow dies, I'll bring him back in 8 or 10 hours. And on que venge is in the HP account. Can't wait to hear from Yellow.

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

Nice job, Bubba. Laughed my ass off.

Pm's!

Omtose

Find on ruse
as hes the least obvious person at the moment.

Ruse

Find ... uh, Korlat.

Random, but whatever.

Ruse

----

One of the other players said that he was told his win conditions were "In order to win, you have to not lose."

It sounded like a joke ... but now I wonder.

My theory: There's no scum in this game. We're all being jerked around, and the winner will be the last person playing.

----

Mockra

Investigate Ruse

Sorry I didn't send a provisional, I didn't think day would end quite so fast..... dry.gif

Silencer

I just lost track. A shitload of people died first Night, and I'd fixated in my mind on Silanah and Thyrllan as being scum, due to their willingness to lynch for information we wouldn't actually get. Hell, they might still come back.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

What the fuck, Ruse? I was AGAINST lynching, you idiot. I name thee scum-like.

And, I'm assuming no access to spoiler heaven, because I didn't receive a password? (I already know it, I just don't want to go in there and see something I shouldn't if there is no spoiler heaven....)

Korlat

Sorry man. Clean out your inbox and sent items and log into your regular alt. Keep an eye on your pm's there, things are not always what they appear.

no shit - care to tell me my result, technically i woouldn have been killed after my investigation

Again

no shit - care to tell me my result, technically i woouldn have been killed after my investigation

The result would have been

Omtose is scum
#

cock i knew something was upt here!!

Omtose

Korlat is inno

Ok but I tried to do a find on ruse, so is this some weird mechanic thing or did you get it wrong?

Omtose

This was dangerously close to a reveal. If you had said just vig, I would have allowed it, however you said day 1 use it or lose it vigs, and that is too close to a reveal for my tastes , sorry, but I will not mod kill you for it, just be a little more careful mmmmkay?

Sorry i thought that was just common sense, and has basically been said by many people already. will try and be more careful then.

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:08 AM

Omtose

Korlat is inno

Ok but I tried to do a find on ruse, so is this some weird mechanic thing or did you get it wrong?

Are you accusing me of making a mistake? No, Its correct. Korlat is inno.

Oh ofcourse not you mods are infallible obviously unworthy.gif.. tongue.gif
Well this is weird is there actually any point in me choosing my target then ? tongue.gif

Shadow

Ruse is a lonely person

i see.. wtf??

Omtose

Korlat is inno

Are you accusing me of making a mistake? No, Its correct. Korlat is inno.

Oh ofcourse not you mods are infallible obviously unworthy.gif .. tongue.gif
Well this is weird is there actually any point in me choosing my target then ? tongue.gif

If you don't choose a target, you wont recieve any find. But thats up to you.

pfffft alright Il put a provisional find down for hoods path then as he just came back which is interesting and it doesnt actually seem to matter who I go for tongue.gif
Now Im wondering if I just get the find on the person who died or just a totally random person.

Mockra

Ruse likes ice cream sandwiches

Thank you! I need to know that!

Now then was NK actually a killer or was it a vig????

hmmm... I wonder

Rashan

Mockra is satellite 167

Are you serious? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! killingme.gif

Useless find is useless.

Shadow

Sorry pal, keep an eye on your inbox. Same drill. Who knows, maybe you'll come back again.

laugh.gif

doubt it
and it's funny how it once again happnes when I have an exam

oh well
I was just about to post, too...

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:14 AM

Hood's Path

You are a finder. Good luck. Do not reveal

Bloody Hell...I asked to be a super killer with multiple day vigs. Don't you people read the PM's that I send... tongue.gif

I got in this time. I don't know what was going on with it earlier.

Again

Bent you just jumped to the top of my list. And don't think that I won't be able to find you. YOU gave me a fucking role that hasn't been used in the game. Motherfucker. I am so toast now.

JA wipe that grin off of your face.

Hey guess what I am a fucking finder who can't reveal. I will last 5 minutes. Sweet. killingme.gif killingme.gif

This shit is funny and I do deserve it. Lets see who notices first. Shall we.

Again, this is funny

Bent you just jumped to the top of my list. And don't think that I won't be able to find you. YOU gave me a fucking role that hasn't been used in the game. Motherfucker. I am so toast now.

Hey guess what I am a fucking finder who can't reveal. I will last 5 minutes. Sweet. killingme.gif killingme.gif

A small thing really. But you said, Hey everyone! I am BACK!!! lol. Sorry man, and yes, I am glad to be on top of your list! WOO HOO!

It is ok I came out as Liosan who only has 5 posts. Since only 2 people have came back so far I should be able to pull it off for the day. If they don't lynch me right off the get go. I obviously can't come out as myself seeing as I was pretty hated there at the end. Who ever took out Korlat did a good job. But now I am not sure who to go for. Not that it will matter cause I should be toast after 4 people get on and kill me. Yeah...

ANd more

A small thing really. But you said, Hey everyone! I am BACK!!! lol. Sorry man, and yes, I am glad to be on top of your list! WOO HOO!

I can't believe that nobody else has posted yet. Fucking dead thread. I just fucking realized that I won't be able to cuss nearly as much as I would like. Sigh...

From Korlat

Titled Can I?

post a hahahahahahaha

after quoting that shadow is dead on thread please?

thumbsup.gif

I said of course

Hood's Path

Well I am assuming that scum does exist and that Rashan is probably a symp. Why else would you want to go to night. Well a good symp would try to get his masters in the best possible position and going to night would be that position.

Also does the person who revived me know that I am really silanah not liosan? Did they ask to revive silanah or to just revive someone and you guys picked?

#97 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

Hood's Path

I meant that Ruse is probably a symp not Rashan.

Mockra

Slow game is slow and I have no clue how make it pick up.....

I already have more than double the number of posts of the next living person after me! Gah! Damn it! This is one of those times that I wish I was dibs or DK or JA or Morgy!

Because uggh! I want to tear my hair out....

Hood's Path

Also does the person who revived me know that I am really silanah not liosan? Did they ask to revive silanah or to just revive someone and you guys picked?

Really? I mean....REALLY? You really think I'll answer this.

Well no but did you really expect me not to ask. I mean come on. tongue.gif

Hood's Path

Really? I mean....REALLY? You really think I'll answer this.

I do love that SNL portion of the news show. smile.gif

In other news this is a fucking low posting game. I do kind of feel glad that I didn't kill Mockra on day one like I had originally planned. He is the only one around to talk to me right now. Although if he turns out to be scum then I won't be quite as glad. tongue.gif

Ment

D'riss avi chang eis confusing. I thought you started posting PMs inn thread again rofl.gif

Ruse is either a finder or reviver.
prolly the reviver since he made sure to be real cautious about all the constant mentions of a reviver that i've made.
sigh
so, it wasn't korlat that killed me.
must have been Rashan
or Omtose.
but more likely rashan--he knows the revived ppl are innos, so they're a safe lynch...

Shadow is still a finder

Am I still a finder?
or am im I now (please please please unworthy.gif ) BP? smile.gif

Rashan

Sorry. Please clean out your inbox and sent items and log into your regular alt. Keep an eye on your inbox. You might get back in the game.

Okay, done. *sigh* This game is confusing, I hope it steps up a bit.

Thats all for now.

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:22 AM

Shadow

Am I still a finder?
or am im I now (please please please unworthy.gif ) BP? smile.gif

Yes. You are a finder still. LOL, nice try though

lol, well, it was woth a shot

this game's SOO SLOW

why did they have to kill Silanah (Venge) and whomever was The Dude?

I have time now, actually, but no-one's on.. I'm reduced to talking to equally, if not more drunk Apt, because its the goddamn last day of exams and kingston is a dead town, so I can't even go out nad celebrate being doen exams..

and I mean seriouslty, wtf is with aall the killings of me that going on?
I mean, sure I'm a martur of HHM, I know, but this is getting ridiculouos like q21 level ridiculous!

and then tomorrow i'll be on a bus the whole day and i'll miss most of the playing day, cuz coach canada has no outlets on buses nand no wifi... le sigh.

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

D'riss investigate Mockra - Mockra is satallite 167
Shadow investigate D'riss - D'riss is an evil scum that is evil
Omtose investigate Hood's Path -Mockra is holier than thou
Mockra investigate Omtose - Omtose is cold as ice
Ruse investigate D'riss - D'riss is innocent and must not die.
Hood's Path dies tonight so no find needed

#100 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:00 PM

Jesus christ!

Awesome fun!

I claim the win.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic