• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1221 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:04 AM

I'm wondering if we shouldn't lynch Fener.

It seems that nobody still playing is finding him suspicious, which means that if killers and symp are still alive, no matter who they are, they mentioned today they don't find him suspicious.

What does that tell you? :thumbsup:

And I'm only half-joking, I have to say.

#1222 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

now i am really confused, i had for a second yesterday though that fener was actuallyd riss's partner the way he came on like that, but then the vote and remove i dont think he is, so i gues smy ioriginal thoughts are still spot on. I cant help but feel there is a lot of distancing going on in team evil at the moment, and it worries me that kaschan is still sticking so close to driss despite the heat, either he knows driss is evil or he doesnt know, but why tie their fate so closely together??

Thats the major sticking poitn for me know. I hope he isnt symp for someone else, but i cant see him symping someone so blatantly, unless he knew it was going to hand him the game. I mean driss is our biggest suspect, and our supposed symp is going out of his way to through attention elsewhere, made a case on me then dropped it without any real convictions, and jumped on the case of the implied second killer???

this has me very nervous, if kaschan is a symp, or even an inno!! what the hell is his gameplan?

vote kaschan

That something fishy i mentioned is sitting right there, he is the one player i think we all agree looks foul, and his symping of driss is MAKING driss look ever more guilty, so much so its like a big ribbon round a roasted pig and kaschans the apple in its mouth winking at me.

I will still vote for driss if no one agrees with this action, but i want to put my vote on kaschan so people can see where my suspicions lie. I dont like it, it goes against my better judgement to go for a player i think is a symp, but if we lose because we voted off driss and kaschan has duped us i want to say that in the game thread i wanted him lynched.

#1223 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

To come back to D'riss, he spent the whole week-end with 2 or three votes, and he wasn't jumped on. Either the scum have reasons to believe they don't win for sure today by lynching an inno, or we're on to something. Remember that, in the worst case scenario, ALL the innos need to agree on a killer to get him lynched (unless the pressure for distancing is too great and the lynch target obvious).

So far everyone but Liosan and Kaschan have mentioned they have D'riss on top of their list, that's interesting. From my point of view, it means that if I'm wrong about D'riss, all of Kaschan, D'riss and Liosan are inno and the scum team is in Thyrllan, Fener, Korlat and Silanah group. Seeing the early pressure on D'riss, it's easy for a scum coming after to just add to it if D'riss is inno.

Hmmm.

#1224 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:12 AM

cross post, what do you think about kaschan symping driss so blatantly, gamelon?

#1225 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

View PostSilanah, on Dec 1 2008, 10:12 AM, said:

cross post, what do you think about kaschan symping driss so blatantly, gamelon?

I agree it's strange.

If you look at the post where he puts our names in blue, it seems the bulk of the case on us is:

1) yesterday they were both on a inno train
2) Today they are again both on a inno train.

It's like he forgot that we don't know if D'riss is inno or not. Which, as a killer, he would indeed.

#1226 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

Look at this:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 28 2008, 07:05 PM, said:

I went back and took a look at the last lynch. I put in the last couple of people in Red. Now it has been my experience in the past that during slow times Scum try to drive people to lynch someone so that they can go to night.

I don't have time to make a full case with connects so I am just going to put down my thoughts.

Silanah was aggressive at the beginning of day one but since then has quieted down and seemed to fit right in. No real pressure against him. Other then me questioning one of Gamelons night posts he has also managed to slid down below the radar. The same people that drove the lynch of Rashan who came up CI are the people who are driving the lynch of D'riss. Now this doesn't mean that D'riss isn't scum but it should give you pause if you are sure that your an innocent. At this stage in the game we have to assume that there are 3 baddies out there. So you don't have to look very hard to realize that the scum are only a couple of days away from being able to win this game.

I will try to get on later and see if there are more connections between Silanah and Gamelon.

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 26 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

It's day 2. There's 7 hours and 54 min left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

4 votes Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah, Korlat, Tennes, D'riss, Liosan
1 vote Liosan - Rashan
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan
1 vote Tennes - Liosan (removed vote and voted for Rashan)

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Fener

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 28 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

It's day 3. There's about 25 hours left of the day

8 players remain:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Fener, Silanah

5 votes needed to lynch
4 votes needed to go to night

3 vote for D'riss (Thyrllan, Silanah, Gamelon)

Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Fener

This mod's PC has gone bonkers and now ALL the text on this forum is bolded for some reason sad.gif So I'm assuming that whenever I see the words vote and a name they're bolded until I sort this out... Sorry for any confusion - I'm not sure if Gam's vote was a joke or not.

Edit - overrode firefox's default text settings. Looks horrible, bu I can see bold again. Fixed the vote count

Why would it make anyone pause if they are sure they are inno? Being inno doesn't tell you anything about D'riss.

And what does "if you're sure you are inno" mean? It's not like there's a chance of confusion in any inno's mind about that.

#1227 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:20 AM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 09:11 AM, said:

To come back to D'riss, he spent the whole week-end with 2 or three votes, and he wasn't jumped on. Either the scum have reasons to believe they don't win for sure today by lynching an inno, or we're on to something. Remember that, in the worst case scenario, ALL the innos need to agree on a killer to get him lynched (unless the pressure for distancing is too great and the lynch target obvious).

So far everyone but Liosan and Kaschan have mentioned they have D'riss on top of their list, that's interesting. From my point of view, it means that if I'm wrong about D'riss, all of Kaschan, D'riss and Liosan are inno and the scum team is in Thyrllan, Fener, Korlat and Silanah group. Seeing the early pressure on D'riss, it's easy for a scum coming after to just add to it if D'riss is inno.

Hmmm.

i took my vote off to stop that happening :thumbsup:

plus driss and kaschan had set up a two player vote block on thyrllan. so we had 4 of the eight players voting, with me waiting to see what happened, then when fener turned up he was going to vote thyr!!! and effectively block the driss lynch from happening. We had one or twoposts from liosan and korlat and over all everyone seems really cagey.

#1228 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:23 AM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

Look at this:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 28 2008, 07:05 PM, said:

I went back and took a look at the last lynch. I put in the last couple of people in Red. Now it has been my experience in the past that during slow times Scum try to drive people to lynch someone so that they can go to night.

I don't have time to make a full case with connects so I am just going to put down my thoughts.

Silanah was aggressive at the beginning of day one but since then has quieted down and seemed to fit right in. No real pressure against him. Other then me questioning one of Gamelons night posts he has also managed to slid down below the radar. The same people that drove the lynch of Rashan who came up CI are the people who are driving the lynch of D'riss. Now this doesn't mean that D'riss isn't scum but it should give you pause if you are sure that your an innocent. At this stage in the game we have to assume that there are 3 baddies out there. So you don't have to look very hard to realize that the scum are only a couple of days away from being able to win this game.

I will try to get on later and see if there are more connections between Silanah and Gamelon.

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 26 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

It's day 2. There's 7 hours and 54 min left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

4 votes Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah, Korlat, Tennes, D'riss, Liosan
1 vote Liosan - Rashan
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan
1 vote Tennes - Liosan (removed vote and voted for Rashan)

D'riss, Fener

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 28 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

It's day 3. There's about 25 hours left of the day

8 players remain:

5 votes needed to lynch

3 vote for D'riss (Thyrllan, Silanah, Gamelon)

Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Fener

This mod's PC has gone bonkers and now ALL the text on this forum is bolded for some reason sad.gif So I'm assuming that whenever I see the words vote and a name they're bolded until I sort this out... Sorry for any confusion - I'm not sure if Gam's vote was a joke or not.

Edit - overrode firefox's default text settings. Looks horrible, bu I can see bold again. Fixed the vote count

Why would it make anyone pause if they are sure they are inno? Being inno doesn't tell you anything about D'riss.

And what does "if you're sure you are inno" mean? It's not like there's a chance of confusion in any inno's mind about that.

if your sure?? :thumbsup:

that just strikes me as the usual fear mongering that scum does when the heat gets too much for them.

"if your innocent, gamelon, you wouldnt say 'compacho soup', now dont say it... Whats for lucnh?"

'compacho soup'

"GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!!"

sorry, dotn know where that came from :)

#1229 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:29 AM

Ah, what the hell

remove vote
vote Kaschan.

Unless you took serious therapy, you play strange, Sil, and it freaks me out. But that's not a case. Still, I don't like to follow you today.

But then again, my target was D'riss until now, and you were willing to follow me on that, so if you're scum it means I'm out of it anyways. Plus, I do agree with your points about Kaschan, and D'riss grew on me during the week-end. I would still hesitate to follow him on Thyrlan, though, so I guess this is a good compromise.

We just need to make a decision, I would appreciate if people voted now instead of saying they would be willing to vote. We have 1230 posts to make a decision, it should be enough for today, even if it's a tricky day.

#1230 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:42 AM

my vote would go on thyrllan if driss came back guilty. Not because of his playing, but because when there was little pressure driss actively defended thyr and commented on his posts to make him look better when the game turned toward low posters. Kaschan as well made a case on thyr when there was no chance of a lynch.

driss made a major slip up, but it could easily have been a language problem. Also the bulk of the case against him is passivity, and we would ened to lynch more than half th egame given the long absences and lack of any real cases from many players.

kachan on the other hand, seems central to many players supicions, and rather than waste the day debating on who we think is the killer between driss and thyrllan i think i want to last another day and take out kaschan first. Since the start of day 3 he has actively symped driss, i mean its weird to read, this isnt one player defending another, he seems set to jump on and create cases against palyers for lookign at driss. he never once seemed like he was going to vote for driss, and i have to wonder if we are wrong simply because his actions are so blatant. When things look to good to be true, they usually are. when his case on me went no where he jumped on the thyr one.

my vote stays, i want to hear from liosan though, our fake ninja seemed to disappear half way through his write up yesterday. And if fener is around, i want to see what he thinks.

#1231 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

it is weird how quiet it is in this thread, this must be the slowest mafia game of all time.

#1232 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

View PostSilanah, on Dec 1 2008, 09:11 AM, said:

now i am really confused, i had for a second yesterday though that fener was actuallyd riss's partner the way he came on like that, but then the vote and remove i dont think he is, so i gues smy ioriginal thoughts are still spot on. I cant help but feel there is a lot of distancing going on in team evil at the moment, and it worries me that kaschan is still sticking so close to driss despite the heat, either he knows driss is evil or he doesnt know, but why tie their fate so closely together??

Yeah that got me as well, I mentioned it yesterday when we had a clear block of 3 blocking the D'riss lynch and then Fener goes and votes D'riss and im suddenly more confused again.
About Kaschan I havent really looked up on his stuff in the past few days majorly yet, I agree that he does seem to voting against the D'riss lynch. So i think I may be willing to change as Kaschan has been among players I think are possible scum for a while now theres just always been someone im more suspicios of. So at the moment Il stay on D'riss but Il see what happens nearer lynch time. How much time do we have left btw?

#1233 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

i dotn think event he mods know, thyr. Cant be that long, we were close to eight hours or so on thurdsay night when the freeze came in so i assume it restarted this morning, or may restart at noon, no more than ten would be my guess, possibly as low as five depending on who is modding. If we agree in thread though i am sure the mods will give us some leeway as they havent been on to clarify in a while.

#1234 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:21 AM

Indeed, a time clarification would be welcome.

#1235 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

Ignorant mod is ignorant.

Tapper here, btw, which should explain it all. I have no clue how Morgy timed the day and how he wanted it to run from freeze onwards, I'm just the errantboy carrying the messages from and to spoilerforum.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1236 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:26 AM

looking back there were 25 hours, midday on friday, so i think its probably 13 hours on restart given freeze started at midnight. i assume frommidday again, but sometimes its from 9gmt??

#1237 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

Freeze started 'as close to midnight as possible', there are no directions in SH on when to pick up.
I'd assume a noon start, personally, seeing how that will allow the Americans to post in this day, but I've got no clue really.
Prepare for the worst, I'd say.

- Tapper, useless mod.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1238 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Anyways, with the long-reviled odd/even rule which, for once, applies correctly, not lynching today is actually a good strategy.

#1239 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

thats risky though, cause one wrong vote tomorrow and the 3 evils will pounce :thumbsup:

fuck its soemthing to consider, though i think thats last resort, after kaschan and after driss.

#1240 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

It's day 3. 23 hours and 41 minutes left of the day

8 players remain:

5 votes needed to lynch

2 votes for D'riss (Thyrllan, Fener)
2 votes for Thyrllan (D'riss, Kaschan)
2 votes for Kaschan (Silanah, Gamelon)

Korlat, Liosan

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

55 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 55 guests, 0 anonymous users