• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#961 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:56 PM

Also, D'riss, im more convinced about Tennes, thus my vote on him, rather than you.

#962 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:58 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:49 PM, said:

Also, why are you so pissed everyone keeps connecting you, and how you think.
Its not very scummy, but it makes it seem like you dont want to be associated.

I find it personally insulting.
I play the game the way I think is best. if someone doesn't like it, fine. But I am not trying to play like someone else. I disagree with a lot of the opinions other players make. just because someone skims my posts and says "I don't see anything special about them" doesn't mean I'm trying to play like someone

plus, my mom told me i'm special, :D

#963 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:58 PM

Grrr, it seems computer access has to be shared this evening, so I'll have to go and miss the end of day.

As few things I would like to add first:

- Someone saying "I will CF inno" does in no way mean he is inno, even if the little letters of typed text sound really, really honest.

- If you say Liosan is scum, then good, in which case please tell me why he did why he did, because if you find this then we're in business. When in a room full of people who want to kill you, the first thing that comes to your mind is NOT to kick a random guy in the testicles, so if his stunt doesn't PI him, we need to see why he did this if we want to call him scum. I fail to see that, honestly, with the info we have so far. Ano was arguing with Shadow, if I recall well, since both were inno I don't see the need for scum to take the spotlight at that time. Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't go back to check right now (I'm typing fast, I'm on borrowed time lol)

- That said, his self-vote tickled me, please stop doing this if you're inno, you DON'T lose if you die in this game, and tantrums bring us nowhere.

- I recently read again that I was a low-content player in this game. Again, if you're inno, please stop doing this because it's not true, if I read it again I'll get pissed and put my own little satisfaction before the game and put all the energies and resources I can muster in this game to get you lynched, I swear on the mole growing on my left toe :D I'm slightly busier than normal, but FFS I put content.

That said, I keep my vote on Rashan because he's my main suspect still, although some went up in my list with their recent posts. I don't see a clear preference emerging, so I can't compromise with my choice as there are still as good chances Rashan will get lynched than the others.

#964 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

Just because you play you're own way doesnt mean you are deliberately copying them.
Just perhaps that you think similarly.
Or that you can communicate off thread :D

#965 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 02:56 PM, said:

Actually, I kinda had you down as the one who waited for L-1 and goes for the hammer, in my head.
And if people dont start voting, it will come down to "last resort" anyway, and then at that point, I expect to die.

there's a pretty vocal anti-Rashan lobby here as well--and the quiet votes could swing it yet.
I am undecided as of right now. I really am. :D

#966 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

A Few things here on Liosan, not as much as I would have liked. He really doesn't direct the votes any one way.. just kind of diffuses them... anyway here they are

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:39 PM, said:

Since Rashan is refusing to defend, dont suppose you could say you're reasons sil, as you're guilty of the same thing, although to a lesser degree, it seemed to me.

Also, yeah, the ano death wasnt the most surprising death ever. The killers will want to keep people in, especially innos, who stir up confusion, not people who people are calling likely innocent, and who isnt being unhelpful or anything.

this looked like a possible hint to the killers. I hate when ppl state what the killers want to do. gives them ideas they might not have had ( though I am sure I am guilty of doing it at some point :p )

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:53 PM, said:

Feners kinda starting to contribute.
Although you could say hes deliberately doing it, due to the pressure on low posters. Argh, the confusion.

Ive g2g soon anyway.

Ive decided that I dont want to lynch a low poster.
Not yet anyway.

If you're not going to contribute, then its almost impossible to judge you, and therefore, its just chance to find the killer.
Therefore, if you're not going to actually play the game, you may as well be treated as such.
If you're not going to play the game, it will just be chance we pick the right one.
If people think that this is how they want to win, fine, but if you win without playing, you dont deserve it.
So im going to play with the people who are playing.
And the people who are not, dont really deserve to win, and unless they start contrbuting there is hardly point in them playing.

I am in two minds.

I feel they deserve lynched.
I also think that doing so stops us, the ones who are actually trying, from playing, and so is a waste of time and enjoyment.

This bugged me. He is basically disregarding like 4-5 people playing this game because they are low posters. I can't speak for anyone else, but I play this game to a) have fun and :p to win (which really makes it fun :D ) Whether you like it or not, killers can play however they want, including laying low. Whether they deserve to win is irrelevant. If I ever get to play a killer I sure as hell am going to do everything in my power to win... right? If that means I lay low and let the spammers of the world draw attention to themselves then so be it. at the end of the day I go home with the win. I can see how, they might not get the most satisfaction out of the win as opposed to just running the show and playing the inno's for fools. but a win is a win is a win and to disregard these low posters because they don't play the way you would is asking for a loss, and I hate to play to lose. By saying that he is disregarding these players, whether intentional or not is symping a low laying killer. If you are inno, I would call you an innosymp :D

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 02:02 PM, said:

Also, Silanah, I thought you're objection wasnt to being in the spotlight.
I thought it was that you two were only discussing each other in the spotlight.
There's quite a difference.

I am happy that you are looking at other people.
I just dont want everyone else to look at just other people, and forget you, both must be looked at.

I also hate people refusing to defend themselves.

Oh, and Rashan, who's voting Kaschan?

This seems like more drawing of attention away from low poster talk and back to the 2 alphas at the time. it really looks fishy, they never said they were going away, just that they were taking a break.... you know Sil... do you really think he is going to let people forget that Rash is his number 1 target?? Why not look elsewhere for the time being?

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 02:31 PM, said:

Oh, and im not going on post count.
Call me old fashioned, but I base my suspicions on who I find most suspicious.
Not, who's posted how much.

Yes, exactly Rashan.
You've been "pulled into the spotlight".

After all the fuss I made, itd be a bit obvious of the two of you to stop contributing anyway.
As for not getting into that debate yourself, fine whatever.
But discouraging others from debating you and someone else. That just looks scummy.

Or is continuing to bring the same thing up over and over again scummy? Also he brings up again the fact that he woun't vote people based on vote count.... the only way to get non posters to talk is to threaten a lynch. (unless rl really does step in, see Kasch)

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 02:39 PM, said:

We shouldnt ignore anyone. At all. Unless they are 100% CI.
Its just stupid.
We must look at everyone.
And Im gonna have to go to bed shortly.

And then he says this.... We shouldn't ignore anyone. really??? Before you stated that you were discounting all the low posters.

This combined with the lack of thought with the fake ninja claim which basically got a roled inno killed.. its hard not to see you as scum.

#967 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:05 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 24 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

Remove vote
Well, your pretty much VPI to me now, and Ano is PI. No point in voting either of you.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 25 2008, 04:39 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:35 AM, said:

I'm ALWAYS interested to see who gets nked, though, haven't you noticed? WIFOM is fun to try and see the logic behind. :p
Well, at least we can move on a little from what took up all of Day One. I probably won't be on much, I have an IT exam today and also a fucking life skills essay to do (You heard me. Life Skills. An essay in it. Tbh I'm tempted to fail the module on purpose because life skills does not belong in a fucking college course)

Your second sentence make no sense at all.

I also recalled something that I noted during my catch-up this morning. The fuck if I'm going back to paddle in all those posts to find the quotes, but if needed I'll supply them.

Shadow was inno, then. And for sure not a symp because he was the ninja. Early Shadow came to your defense, and as soon as that happened you opened a can of lick-ass to the guy, I guess you saw your opportunity.

After the Liosan ninja fake-out, your first post was about the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble. Then all of a sudden you post that Liosan was VPI, and Ano PI. A few pages later, Shadow comes out with the possibility that Liosan was scum helping his scum buddy out of trouble, and there you go quoting proudly your earlier post about having the same idea.

Then now that Shadow is back, you pound the idea that everyone assumed you two were lovers, which is soemthing that never came close to cross my mind. Youdo this since, I guess, Shadow is inno, and you want to fake the idea that you guys were on the same wavelength.

The thing that I find suspicious about this (as I said before) is that he brings it up RIGHT after night starts. 7 or 8 posts after it started. Then the person who he ID as PI ends up dead. Yes I know that Rashan id him 7 pages earlier but to ID a PI at night is suspicious. If the killers were't thinking about that it certainly gives then a probable target.

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

How is it a OMGUS vote. Rashan voted for me not Thyrllan. If I had voted for Rashan then that would have been a OMGUS vote.

It's OMGUS because he was constantly saying that you were suspicious, and that seems to be your major reason for voting for him. That's what I meant, anyway.

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

Rashan didn't do any such thing as point out who was possible CI and VPI. Gamelon did that. If you doubt me take a look on pg 28.

As Rashan says, see post #428:

Rashan said:

Well, your pretty much VPI to me now, and Ano is PI. No point in voting either of you.

So, does that change your mind at all, or are you still thinking Gamelon is a likely symp?

EDITTED: For structure, crosspost with Thyrllan.

Let me rereply to this. There is a major difference between Thyrllan trying to call me out with no evidence (other then early day one bullshit) and me laying out several different posts as the evidence for my suspicions and vote.

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

Wow, the thread got heated since I left. Whatever happened to good humor, friendship, respect, and the hanging from rope by the neck until death? :D

I did a quick re-read because there was many pages, I lost track of who said what exactly.

But I still think it was Tennes who got annoyed I expressed a negative opinion about Rashan calling players PI and VPI during the night, saying I was "sending hints to my masters". Some answered him it was bull, thanks for that, but I want to point out the irony of the thing:

It was the same Tennes you quotes a post saying "Look all, it seems this post contains a code. I'm bringing it now because strangely nobody was commenting on it". Well Tennes, I got news for you, there's a reason nobody (normal :p ) comments on something like that.

Yeah and that reason would be cause nobody saw it. It looks to me like Tennes is defending you and you are defending him. Which makes you both more suspicious. Now my suspicious list is Thyrllan, Gamelon, Tennes, Liosan. In that order.

#968 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

I never said that discounting people refusing to play wasnt stupid.
Just that I was doing it.
Because Im happier to be beaten by someone I can judge, rather than going for some random low poster, who isnt really playing, and cant be judged.

Anyone, almost everyone is contributing more now, except Korlat, who from what I can tell has posted a bit, with pretty much no content whatsoever.
Kaschan hasnt posted much, but has had a little content, and says he ahs RL reasons.

#969 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

A Few things here on Liosan, not as much as I would have liked. He really doesn't direct the votes any one way.. just kind of diffuses them... anyway here they are

Since Rashan is refusing to defend, dont suppose you could say you're reasons sil, as you're guilty of the same thing, although to a lesser degree, it seemed to me.

Also, yeah, the ano death wasnt the most surprising death ever. The killers will want to keep people in, especially innos, who stir up confusion, not people who people are calling likely innocent, and who isnt being unhelpful or anything.

this looked like a possible hint to the killers. I hate when ppl state what the killers want to do. gives them ideas they might not have had ( though I am sure I am guilty of doing it at some point :p )

Although you could say hes deliberately doing it, due to the pressure on low posters. Argh, the confusion.

Ive g2g soon anyway.

Not yet anyway.

If you're not going to contribute, then its almost impossible to judge you, and therefore, its just chance to find the killer.
Therefore, if you're not going to actually play the game, you may as well be treated as such.
If you're not going to play the game, it will just be chance we pick the right one.
If people think that this is how they want to win, fine, but if you win without playing, you dont deserve it.
And the people who are not, dont really deserve to win, and unless they start contrbuting there is hardly point in them playing.

I am in two minds.

I also think that doing so stops us, the ones who are actually trying, from playing, and so is a waste of time and enjoyment.

This bugged me. He is basically disregarding like 4-5 people playing this game because they are low posters. I can't speak for anyone else, but I play this game to a) have fun and :p to win (which really makes it fun :D ) Whether you like it or not, killers can play however they want, including laying low. Whether they deserve to win is irrelevant. If I ever get to play a killer I sure as hell am going to do everything in my power to win... right? If that means I lay low and let the spammers of the world draw attention to themselves then so be it. at the end of the day I go home with the win. I can see how, they might not get the most satisfaction out of the win as opposed to just running the show and playing the inno's for fools. but a win is a win is a win and to disregard these low posters because they don't play the way you would is asking for a loss, and I hate to play to lose. By saying that he is disregarding these players, whether intentional or not is symping a low laying killer. If you are inno, I would call you an innosymp :D

I just dont want everyone else to look at just other people, and forget you, both must be looked at.

This seems like more drawing of attention away from low poster talk and back to the 2 alphas at the time. it really looks fishy, they never said they were going away, just that they were taking a break.... you know Sil... do you really think he is going to let people forget that Rash is his number 1 target?? Why not look elsewhere for the time being?

Yes, exactly Rashan.

After all the fuss I made, itd be a bit obvious of the two of you to stop contributing anyway.
But discouraging others from debating you and someone else. That just looks scummy.

Or is continuing to bring the same thing up over and over again scummy? Also he brings up again the fact that he woun't vote people based on vote count.... the only way to get non posters to talk is to threaten a lynch. (unless rl really does step in, see Kasch)

Its just stupid.

And then he says this.... We shouldn't ignore anyone. really??? Before you stated that you were discounting all the low posters.

This combined with the lack of thought with the fake ninja claim which basically got a roled inno killed.. its hard not to see you as scum.

Uhhhh how do we know that Ano was a roled innocent. Was there a reveal that I missed If so could some one point me in its direction.

#970 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

Unless i'm heavily mistaken in my alt-guesses, Korlat has timezone issues, :D

not that he shouldn't contribute because of it

This post has been edited by D'riss: 26 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

#971 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 04:09 PM, said:

Because Im happier to be beaten by someone I can judge, rather than going for some random low poster, who isnt really playing, and cant be judged.

Anyone, almost everyone is contributing more now, except Korlat, who from what I can tell has posted a bit, with pretty much no content whatsoever.
Kaschan hasnt posted much, but has had a little content, and says he ahs RL reasons.

Actually I have been posting pretty good today. As I am able to get out of bed and what not. Don't bloody try to say that I don't have content I have been pointing the finger at several people. If I had been well the last couple of days I would have 3 times as many posts as I do now. So Bugger the fuck off.

#972 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 08:05 PM, said:

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

Note: I've changed Tennes to Kaschan in Gamelon's post to avoid confusion, because he was quite obviously referring to Kaschan's Post #886.

Wow, the thread got heated since I left.

Whatever happened to good humor, friendship, respect, and the hanging from rope by the neck until death? :D

I did a quick re-read because there was many pages, I lost track of who said what exactly.

But I still think it was Kaschan who got annoyed I expressed a negative opinion about Rashan calling players PI and VPI during the night, saying I was "sending hints to my masters". Some answered him it was bull, thanks for that, but I want to point out the irony of the thing:

It was the same Kaschan you quotes a post saying "Look all, it seems this post contains a code. I'm bringing it now because strangely nobody was commenting on it". Well Kaschan, I got news for you, there's a reason nobody (normal :p ) comments on something like that.

Yeah and that reason would be cause nobody saw it. It looks to me like Tennes is defending you and you are defending him. Which makes you both more suspicious. Now my suspicious list is Thyrllan, Gamelon, Tennes, Liosan. In that order.

Hmm...apart from pointing out that Rashan had indeed said that he considered Liosan and AnoGem VPI and PI, where have I been defending him? The only thing I can think of is the post you quoted earlier:

Tennes said:

Just had a look over Gamelon's posts :- my first impression is that he is fairly tenacious in chasing up his gut instincts - he jokes about D'riss, then hooks onto Thryllan for not voting for anyone. Defends that a couple of times, spams a bit, and then was one of the first people active after PS confirmed that Shadowbent had gone ninja. That gave him a new suspect, Rashan, who he seems very suspicious of, far more so in tone than any of the other mid posters. He posted quite a few times to that effect, although I guess that can be put down to having nothing else to talk about at the time. I'd like to get a look at him when there are plenty of other on at the same time - some more conversation might shed further light on his tendencies.

Which is merely an appeal for him to talk more as opposed to a defence of him...

#973 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:14 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:12 PM, said:

Actually I have been posting pretty good today. As I am able to get out of bed and what not. Don't bloody try to say that I don't have content I have been pointing the finger at several people. If I had been well the last couple of days I would have 3 times as many posts as I do now. So Bugger the fuck off.

Pay attention, silly.

#974 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

@ Kasch I assume she was roled based on the "You're a fucking idiot" comment by Gemomandaris. Thats the same reaction I would have had if I was a guard or vig. Regardless, it got an inno player killed.

#975 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 03:10 PM, said:

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

Ive g2g soon anyway.

Not yet anyway.

I am in two minds.

Yes, exactly Rashan.

Its just stupid.

Uhhhh how do we know that Ano was a roled innocent. Was there a reveal that I missed If so could some one point me in its direction.

no reveal
but his reaction toLiosan's "attempt" to ninja him was, "Liosan, you idiot". which some attribute to him saying "you moron, you just killed a roled innocent"

other than that, no actual proof.

#976 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 08:12 PM, said:

(underlining mine)

He was saying you did have some content to your post, what are you annoyed at him for?

EDIT: Crosspost with Liosan, who also says the same thing

This post has been edited by Tennes: 26 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

#977 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

It's day 2. There's 10 hours left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

2 vote Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah
2 vote Liosan - Rashan, Tennes
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan
1 vote Tennes - Liosan

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Korlat, Fener

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#978 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

umm, shouldn't it tell us that it was Liosan that voted for Tennes?

#979 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 04:15 PM, said:

@ Kasch I assume she was roled based on the "You're a fucking idiot" comment by Gemomandaris. Thats the same reaction I would have had if I was a guard or vig. Regardless, it got an inno player killed.

That would have been my reply regardless of whether I was roled or not.

#980 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 26 2008, 04:14 PM, said:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:12 PM, said:

Pay attention, silly.

View PostTennes, on Nov 26 2008, 04:16 PM, said:

View PostKaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 08:12 PM, said:

(underlining mine)

He was saying you did have some content to your post, what are you annoyed at him for?

EDIT: Crosspost with Liosan, who also says the same thing

Yeah sorry the meds that I am on help me to focus and to get through the day be make me a little gittery and even more Paranoid then usual.

Edited to add : and

This post has been edited by Kaschan: 26 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users