• You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#821 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:03 AM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 10:48 AM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:39 AM, said:

Sorry rashan, but i cant let you make it through today, i just cant, because if we lynch someone else and they are inno i will come for you tomorrow again and i cant risk having you an inno and me lynching you day 3. i know that sounds exceptionally stupid, but it makes sense in my mind, your like a big fucking target out in the open with more info and cases on you than anyone else and you drag attention toward you like a lodestone.

Woa, you have to admire the passion in there...

hey, i mod so much i take every game i play very seriously!

ok that was a little embarrassing...

#822 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 11:02 AM, said:

P-S, how many hours are left?

there are still 19 hours left, by no measure am i hoping for a quick lynch, we should all discuss whats on the table, we have ages to look into this. Bent kind of robbed us of our lynch yeterday so effectively this train is vital that everyone justifies there position on it. If you come back guilty we can see who voted for distancing, if you come back inno we can see who just hopped on for a lynch.

#823 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:03 AM, said:

Careful, I spot a lie in here :rant:

I think we need to start voting here, or at least say seriously who we would be willing to vote. There's been a lot of discussions today, which is good, but only a handful of votes, which makes it hard to separate the stances which mean something and those that are just air.

Personally, I have to say that after his "no-show" today, I would also be willing to try and lynch Korlat, but like Silanah said the danger with that is that if we're wrong, we gained nothing in terms of information.

#824 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:14 AM

View PostGamelon, on Nov 26 2008, 11:10 AM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:03 AM, said:

Careful, I spot a lie in here :rant:

I think we need to start voting here, or at least say seriously who we would be willing to vote. There's been a lot of discussions today, which is good, but only a handful of votes, which makes it hard to separate the stances which mean something and those that are just air.

Personally, I have to say that after his "no-show" today, I would also be willing to try and lynch Korlat, but like Silanah said the danger with that is that if we're wrong, we gained nothing in terms of information.

personally i am playing as if korlat and kaschan arent in the game, i would almost add thyrllan to that list but he has had some content today. If people dont want to post why do they sign up?

#825 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:02 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:47 AM, said:

You really are going to be kicking yourself when I die, Silanah. Meta-comment this may be, but once I'm gone, stop focusing on one player! ;) I genuinely want us to win this. I'm almost tempted to ask for a modkill so we do, but that's not fair on the scum, and I do want this to be a fair game. I really am going to be pissed if we're beaten by low posters because of your stubborness, though. ;)

damnit i dont see it as stubbornness. in my mind i see you as a killer with thyrllan and driss as your team(not sure which is which there)

i am assuming (big one but i think justified) that liosan is inno.

You three are targetting liosan and those you have linked to them using low posters as the filler.

If your guilty thyr or driss goes tomorrow, if your inno i can clear them two of my immeadite radar and look at the links you made between liosan kaschan and fener knwoign you werent bullshitting me.

Alternatively if i follow your lead and go for fener or kaschan and they come up inno i will vote for you tomorrow morning and it will be liek the start of today except i will be even more convinced of your guilt! problem is you could have made a mistake and then by my voting you off tomorrow, and i think given 3 straight days o fsuspicon by not just me, it would be well justified, we lose the game.

If i push you today and we do lynch you, hoepfully you come back guilty, but if not tomorrow i can look at the other players without the blinkers you are casuing and can hope that i get more luck. I will focus on those you pointed out and the field will be down to seven with worst case 3 evils and then 2 PI. So i need to focus on five players to find three.

The main reason I put Liosan into the loop is his unreasonable reluctance to let the argument between/about me and you to die. You noted it yourself, dammit! And yes, its stubborness. I don't think Fener is a killer, actually, but its a possibility I put out there.

My thoughts are this. Liosan might be a symp, putting out his fake reveal so his masters know who he is and muddying the water because that's what scum do, Kaschan might be scum, and then i suspect the last killer is one among the group of Tennes, D'riss, Korlat, Gamelon. Thyrr and Fener seem to me to be less likely to be scum, but its still possible. I KNOW your inno. :)

See, Liosan is bulling into things head first. If I was a symp and knew I would come up inno upon CF and wanted to get rid of another inno, well, latch onto the scummy-ish guy who has managed to divide the playing field into people who want him gone and people who want him alive. That way, if I get lynched by him, you can start a train on him and then when he comes up inno, perhaps even put a train on one of his supporters. The main people who are suspicious of me are you and Gamelon, now, you I can understand, although your still voting me because of your opinion on Day One, I genuinely have changed my playing style to try and be more helpful. I know exactly how Bent feels.
Gamelon, well, he seemed a bit blood-thirsty to try start a case during night, but he blames it on I "set him off". I'd like to find evidence on him, but look through his posts, a few have no content and the rest attack me/Shadow. I actually tried to formulate a case on him, but there's nothing there that screams scum.

We are still are being played, Sil, but I don't know by who. I've got suspicions, but that's all, and as I dance from suspect to suspect trying to find out who looks most dodgy, that in itself seems scummy. I could put up cases for every player, but like you said, counter-productive, and a waste of time.

When I'm gone, if I find out your scum, I will be SOOO pissed. If your inno, well, as the last obviously strong player on this, I'm trusting you to get rid of the scum. Please don't latch onto anyone again like you did me, though!

You may lynch me now, I've said my piece. :rant:
lmao.

#826 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:14 AM, said:

personally i am playing as if korlat and kaschan arent in the game, i would almost add thyrllan to that list but he has had some content today. If people dont want to post why do they sign up?

What I said about Korlat has nothing to do with me being annoyed that he is a low poster.

He posted a few things today, which are:

1) I'll check Gamelon
2) I checked Gamelon, found nothing
3) I checked Gamelon again, maybe found this
4) OK, no problem Gamelon, I was just saying
5) Seems people put my name in there cause I'm low poster, happens all the time :rant:
6) OK, I'm off, coming back for end of day, tell me who to vote for.

The first 4 are fine by me, and even the 6 since sometimes it does happen that you have to do this (switch vote at end of day to get a lynch). It's just the lack of anything else, the lack of any suspicions on anyone that gets me, a bit like with Thyrllan's refusal to vote even until now, sometimes mounting an attack, even weak, on someone can be scary if you're a killer.

#827 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 11:16 AM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 11:02 AM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:47 AM, said:

You really are going to be kicking yourself when I die, Silanah. Meta-comment this may be, but once I'm gone, stop focusing on one player! :D I genuinely want us to win this. I'm almost tempted to ask for a modkill so we do, but that's not fair on the scum, and I do want this to be a fair game. I really am going to be pissed if we're beaten by low posters because of your stubborness, though. :)

damnit i dont see it as stubbornness. in my mind i see you as a killer with thyrllan and driss as your team(not sure which is which there)

i am assuming (big one but i think justified) that liosan is inno.

You three are targetting liosan and those you have linked to them using low posters as the filler.

If your guilty thyr or driss goes tomorrow, if your inno i can clear them two of my immeadite radar and look at the links you made between liosan kaschan and fener knwoign you werent bullshitting me.

Alternatively if i follow your lead and go for fener or kaschan and they come up inno i will vote for you tomorrow morning and it will be liek the start of today except i will be even more convinced of your guilt! problem is you could have made a mistake and then by my voting you off tomorrow, and i think given 3 straight days o fsuspicon by not just me, it would be well justified, we lose the game.

If i push you today and we do lynch you, hoepfully you come back guilty, but if not tomorrow i can look at the other players without the blinkers you are casuing and can hope that i get more luck. I will focus on those you pointed out and the field will be down to seven with worst case 3 evils and then 2 PI. So i need to focus on five players to find three.

The main reason I put Liosan into the loop is his unreasonable reluctance to let the argument between/about me and you to die. You noted it yourself, dammit! And yes, its stubborness. I don't think Fener is a killer, actually, but its a possibility I put out there.

My thoughts are this. Liosan might be a symp, putting out his fake reveal so his masters know who he is and muddying the water because that's what scum do, Kaschan might be scum, and then i suspect the last killer is one among the group of Tennes, D'riss, Korlat, Gamelon. Thyrr and Fener seem to me to be less likely to be scum, but its still possible. I KNOW your inno. ;)

See, Liosan is bulling into things head first. If I was a symp and knew I would come up inno upon CF and wanted to get rid of another inno, well, latch onto the scummy-ish guy who has managed to divide the playing field into people who want him gone and people who want him alive. That way, if I get lynched by him, you can start a train on him and then when he comes up inno, perhaps even put a train on one of his supporters. The main people who are suspicious of me are you and Gamelon, now, you I can understand, although your still voting me because of your opinion on Day One, I genuinely have changed my playing style to try and be more helpful. I know exactly how Bent feels.
Gamelon, well, he seemed a bit blood-thirsty to try start a case during night, but he blames it on I "set him off". I'd like to find evidence on him, but look through his posts, a few have no content and the rest attack me/Shadow. I actually tried to formulate a case on him, but there's nothing there that screams scum.

We are still are being played, Sil, but I don't know by who. I've got suspicions, but that's all, and as I dance from suspect to suspect trying to find out who looks most dodgy, that in itself seems scummy. I could put up cases for every player, but like you said, counter-productive, and a waste of time.

When I'm gone, if I find out your scum, I will be SOOO pissed. If your inno, well, as the last obviously strong player on this, I'm trusting you to get rid of the scum. Please don't latch onto anyone again like you did me, though!

You may lynch me now, I've said my piece. :rant:
lmao.

Stop sounding reasonable, it makes me nervous :D Right set out your top TWO suspects, you have looked at bloody everyone so just give me two and i will look at them today!!! we have a full day, i will rework my model to have you as innocent and work from there.

@gamelon - i just checked the post count, i didnt realise kaschan and korlat had nearly twenty posts apiece!!! i couldnt even remember one post, *groan* you know this game is so much less stressful when kilelrs announce themselves on thread!!! I am less worried about not mounting an attack, than just being invisible, plenty of innos dont attack people and we have a new player as well, but if they were knew i think i would have picked that up at least.

edit - just wanted to say that smilie is a little OTT, didnt realsie at the time, but it is OTT for my reaction ;) look at his little red face!!

This post has been edited by Silanah: 26 November 2008 - 11:44 AM

#828 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

It's day 2. There's 18.5 hours left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

3 vote Rashan - Liosan, Gamelon, Silanah
1 vote Kashan - Rashan
1 vote Fener = Thyrllan

Players who have not voted:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Tennes, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#829 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:53 AM

Kaschan IS a suspect, although its mainly because of the symp thing, well, we lynched Anomandaris for less in DiB's RD and it went well.
Like I said, i don't like Liosan's behaviour, we're gambling a lot on his fake reveal, but it's protecting him from the full brunt of my displeasure currently.
My current worries are that we vote two inno's off for stupid reasoning, which is why I'm saying let Kaschan reappear before he says anything.
I could be wrong, but methinks Korlat is our new player, which is kinda why I'm not giving him much thought. Foolish, I know, but sure.

#830 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

lunch time - i will reread ksachan, if there is something scummy hopefully i will see it, but i am very apprehensive of voting for a player who i personally can only remember by a blue squiggly line.

#831 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 26 2008, 12:01 PM, said:

lunch time - i will reread ksachan, if there is something scummy hopefully i will see it, but i am very apprehensive of voting for a player who i personally can only remember by a blue squiggly line.

Thank you for being reasonable. :rant:

#832 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:19 PM

Aren't you two cute :rant:

#833 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:27 PM

Gamelon: something about D'riss doesn't ring quite right reading through all of his posts. Offer up an opinion?
And yes, I know, I'm suspicious of everyone lols.
But hey, its Mafia.
I'm just trying to find a possible link between Kaschan and Liosan currently. So far, its a no-go though, unless we use the weak Fener case.

#834 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

quick pop in before work, just caught up here
Silanah, I'll be on later today, so put your questions to me in a post, and i'll respond
Rashan, what exactly do you find "not ringinig right" about me?

around for the next 15 mins, then gone for about two hours.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 26 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

#835 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 12:32 PM, said:

quick pop in before work, just caught up here
Silanah, I'll be on later today, so put your questions to me in a post, and i'll respond
Rashan, what exactly do you find fishy about me?

around for the next 15 mins, then gone for about two hours.

I'm not exactly sure. It's more a feeling than anything. Your tossing in your opinion at every opportunity but you don't seem to be really committing or attacking anyone directly.

#836 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:36 PM

i've made my suspects clear early on:
Thyr, Kas, You

Thyr has since contributed and moved down the list

my strongest preference is Kas, but despite of waht Silanah thinks, I won't shirk off lynching you if it comes down to it.
I haven't voted yet today, but that's since there's still a ton of time, and i can be on most of the day, all the way up to the deadine.

#837 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:39 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

i've made my suspects clear early on:
Thyr, Kas, You

Thyr has since contributed and moved down the list

my strongest preference is Kas, but despite of waht Silanah thinks, I won't shirk off lynching you if it comes down to it.
I haven't voted yet today, but that's since there's still a ton of time, and i can be on most of the day, all the way up to the deadine.

Aye, I know you have a list, but you don't seem to be going out of your way to challenge or attack the people on it. You seem to be playing an almost passive game. Maybe that's just because I'm the kind who plays a little bit more aggressively, though. Hmmm.

#838 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

It's a busy time of the year for me right now.
besides, my new top suspect is claiming sick--can't attack whomever's not here.
and you.... well, like I said, a lot of things you say make sense to me, so i'm nowhere near 100% sold on your case.

#839 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 12:42 PM, said:

It's a busy time of the year for me right now.
besides, my new top suspect is claiming sick--can't attack whomever's not here.
and you.... well, like I said, a lot of things you say make sense to me, so i'm nowhere near 100% sold on your case.

Fair point. Kaschan's absence isn't good for me, either. My vote is just sort of floating around there, doing nothing, until he arrives back. Of course, he has to post sometime if he's a killer to avoid modkill, otherwise he's letting his partner down.

#840 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

Gamelon: something about D'riss doesn't ring quite right reading through all of his posts. Offer up an opinion?

I mentioned him earlier in passing, with Thyrllan, as being in my "suspects" list. It's not related to a case I can think of of him, but on a little system I keep to make opinions on players early in the game:

When I catch up and I notice something that I would normally pick up, and see someone else do it, I put a little start next to their names in my list. The idea is that if someone thinks like me and sees the game like me, and I'm inno, then that person might also be. Of course it's not fool-proof, since innos also make mistakes that scum like to jump on, etc, but to start the game it's something to do and it helps me.

As of today the ones with fewer stars are D'riss and Thyrllan, and in the case of Thyrllan it might be because of his lower post count, but in the case of D'riss he did put a lot of stuff there, nothing that was in tune with what I was thinking at the moment.

That usually means "would vote if good case presented but too lazy to make one myself" :rant: I prefer to start with the cases on how I read a player's behavior to be consistent with the kind of stuff a killer would like to achieve or try to pass on us. Again, it's not fool-proof, if you're inno then you're the living proof.

This post has been edited by Gamelon: 26 November 2008 - 12:49 PM

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

124 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 124 guests, 0 anonymous users