Malazan Empire: What's messing with your groove? - Malazan Empire

Jump to content

  • 1581 Pages +
  • « First
  • 1579
  • 1580
  • 1581
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's messing with your groove?

#31601 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

  • Part Time Catgirl
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4,495
  • Joined: 11-November 14
  • Location:Lether, apparently...
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 10 September 2026 - 11:14 AM

Yeah it's likely. Shit but if it means we get answers so be it.

I just miss her so fucking much. Every day feels pointless now.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle
0

#31602 User is offline   QuickTidal 

  • Brother of Yuji
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Posts: 23,122
  • Joined: 05-November 05
  • Location:Shibuya
  • Interests:DoubleStamping. Movies. Reading.

Posted 10 September 2026 - 11:32 AM

I can't even imagine man. Sending support brother.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

"Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone." ~Ursula Vernon
0

#31603 User is offline   Macros 

  • D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Posts: 9,645
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Location:Ulster, disputed zone, British Empire.

Posted 12 September 2026 - 07:05 AM

Additional security at Dublin Airport because the orange Goblin is arriving
0

#31604 User is offline   amphibian 

  • Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 8,215
  • Joined: 28-September 06
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 12 September 2026 - 10:25 PM

View PostMaark Abbott, on 10 September 2026 - 11:14 AM, said:

Yeah it's likely. Shit but if it means we get answers so be it.

I just miss her so fucking much. Every day feels pointless now.

We are here to share the going through this dark time with you. Does it help to talk about her or to help with the mundane aspects of things? I'm sorry about the length of time and the questions that have arisen.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.
0

#31605 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

  • Part Time Catgirl
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4,495
  • Joined: 11-November 14
  • Location:Lether, apparently...
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 13 September 2026 - 11:43 AM

it probably helps to talk about her, yeah. I don't know what else to say beyond that she was wonderful and I did not deserve a treasure like her. But she gave me her love and for that I am blessed beyond measure.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle
2

#31606 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

  • Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 12,925
  • Joined: 08-October 04
  • Location:T'North

Posted 13 September 2026 - 05:47 PM

I hope you'll be able to focus on the good times you had together in the coming weeks and months Mark.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
0

#31607 User is offline   Cause 

  • Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 6,177
  • Joined: 25-December 03
  • Location:NYC

Posted 16 September 2026 - 06:42 PM

My Condolences Maark, I cant even imagine your loss.

My apologies for not saying something sooner and my insensitive post, I often pop in this thread to vent about nonsense without even reading it first.

This post has been edited by Cause: 16 September 2026 - 06:44 PM

0

#31608 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

  • Part Time Catgirl
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4,495
  • Joined: 11-November 14
  • Location:Lether, apparently...
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 16 September 2026 - 06:53 PM

View PostCause, on 16 September 2026 - 06:42 PM, said:

My Condolences Maark, I cant even imagine your loss.

My apologies for not saying something sooner and my insensitive post, I often pop in this thread to vent about nonsense without even reading it first.


Don't worry it's all good, I used to do that sort of thing a lot too.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle
0

#31609 User is offline   Slow Ben 

  • Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 4,907
  • Joined: 29-September 08
  • Location:Southern Illinois

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

This week I learned I am allergic to poison oak.

And it suuuucks.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.
0

#31610 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

  • Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 12,925
  • Joined: 08-October 04
  • Location:T'North

Posted Today, 06:57 AM

 Slow Ben, on 01 October 2026 - 01:35 AM, said:

This week I learned I am allergic to poison oak.

And it suuuucks.

I mean I would generally tend to avoid anything with the word "poison" in its name, but maybe that's just me! In seriousness I hope it's not too severe...

In my world, messing with my groove is that it seems my father in law, with whom I get on very well, is on his last legs. He's had a form of cancer for about 7nyears now and mostly been able to get on with life to one degree or another but recently he's been getting worse and the night before last we got a phone call from my mother in law to tell my wife "you'd better come" which is not easy for us living where we do. Regardless she has gone back to Oldham and is spending time with her family. Which is great but also sucks.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.
0

#31611 User is offline   amphibian 

  • Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Posts: 8,215
  • Joined: 28-September 06
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted Today, 01:36 PM

I hope the time with her parents is a good farewell. I'm sorry about the loss and that she will be far from you for a time.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.
0

Share this topic:


  • 1581 Pages +
  • « First
  • 1579
  • 1580
  • 1581
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

12 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users