• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats making you happy right now

#18521 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 23 June 2022 - 05:48 PM

I ack that she follows 18k other people and that it's fncking twitter... but fnck it....
Gail Simone just followed me on twitter and I am beyond all logic and reasoning losing my brainz because
GAIL SIMONE JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#18522 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 23 June 2022 - 05:59 PM

View PostAbyss, on 23 June 2022 - 05:48 PM, said:

I ack that she follows 18k other people and that it's fncking twitter... but fnck it....
Gail Simone just followed me on twitter and I am beyond all logic and reasoning losing my brainz because
GAIL SIMONE JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.

This is exciting. I get you. She's also really super nice in person (met her at a Con once and got her to sign all my Simone stuff).
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#18523 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 June 2022 - 09:28 PM

View PostTsundoku, on 23 June 2022 - 08:03 AM, said:

Are you deliberately teasing us? :p

"Posted Image"

Uh oh, is it broken?
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#18524 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 23 June 2022 - 09:47 PM

View Postworry, on 23 June 2022 - 09:28 PM, said:

View PostTsundoku, on 23 June 2022 - 08:03 AM, said:

Are you deliberately teasing us? :p

"Posted Image"

Uh oh, is it broken?

Not for me... wonder if this will help:

Posted Image

#18525 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 24 June 2022 - 05:43 AM

Nope.

I ended up hitting Reply to get the address and copy/paste into a browser window. Is that where you live? Easiest lawn to mow, ever.

I have to do the same when you post tweets. Not that Twitter lets you scroll down more than a couple of tweets in a thread anymore before locking it and demanding a login, bastards.

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 24 June 2022 - 05:48 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#18526 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 24 June 2022 - 07:52 AM

Last day on the oars before two weeks of annual leave.

Oh lawdy I need this
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#18527 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 24 June 2022 - 08:29 PM

Tonight's the night! And the feeling's right!

Lord Stanley's Cup could very well be handed over to the best hockey team on the planet tonight. Gonna happen on home ice too (fingers crossed!). Given the opportunity, we're gonna temporarily accost that cup, do our best stoner MacGyver impersonation and rig that sumbitch up with hoses, pack it with the best OG Kush / purple haired sativa/indica blend and have a couple epic pulls before handing it back.

#18528 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 25 June 2022 - 01:57 AM

I still find it hilarious than not only does FLORIDA have an ice hockey team, but they're in the Grand Finals. Up your game, Canada and Northern USA!

Tampa Bay must be quite the sporting powerhouse these days. :rolleyes:

EDIT: wow, over 3 million people in the greater bay area. That's a whole lot of retirees.

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 25 June 2022 - 02:00 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#18529 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 27 June 2022 - 04:48 PM

Avs take it! Would have been nice to win it on home ice, but the homecoming parade will be a smokey drunk affair. That's three for Colorado in the past 26 years. What's your count Can't-a-duh franchises over that same span? You're fond of poutine, sure, but how do you like them apples? Posted Image

On the messing with my groove side though, some celebrations in my neighborhood decided to set off fireworks intermittently until 2 am in the morning. Come on guys, really? On a Sunday evening? I'll let it slide though.

#18530 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 28 June 2022 - 12:58 PM

I got a new job! I've been trying to get out of the police for a while - for numerous reasons - and nothing has been happening.

I just got offered a job in the AML/CFT (anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism) team here on the island. It involves a lot of the same skills and bits I enjoy about the policing without the relentless stress, stupid hours, dealing with constant idiots and all the other bits in between.

Also pays about the same and gives me much better hours and flexi-time so I can have a much better home-work life balance.

I'm very happy with this turn off events!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#18531 User is offline   Cyphon 

• Cagey Bastard of TQB

Posted 28 June 2022 - 01:28 PM

Woop woop, sounds like an all round win Tiste!
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada.

MottI'd always pegged you as more of an Ublala

#18532 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 28 June 2022 - 01:37 PM

Hells yeah Tiste!
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#18533 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 28 June 2022 - 01:50 PM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 28 June 2022 - 12:58 PM, said:

I got a new job! I've been trying to get out of the police for a while - for numerous reasons - and nothing has been happening.

I just got offered a job in the AML/CFT (anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism) team here on the island. It involves a lot of the same skills and bits I enjoy about the policing without the relentless stress, stupid hours, dealing with constant idiots and all the other bits in between.

Also pays about the same and gives me much better hours and flexi-time so I can have a much better home-work life balance.

AH-MAZING!

Love career moves like this. So happy for you and your family!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#18534 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 28 June 2022 - 05:39 PM

Congrats, this will make your late night masked vigilantiism way easier!
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#18535 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 28 June 2022 - 05:50 PM

I am very happy for you. Here's to a great and easy transition over to saner hours and more family time.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#18536 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 June 2022 - 07:14 PM

I've found Daz at 40° gets the money cleanest, so look out for the guys bulk buying at the supermarket

#18537 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight

Posted 29 June 2022 - 08:33 PM

This is excellent news - congrats! :D
- Wyrd bið ful aræd -

#18538 User is offline   Briar King 

• High Fist
  • Drive by bye bye king

Posted 02 July 2022 - 05:37 AM

I just had my very 1st threesome of the more grills than sausages type. It was awesome but it is definitely something suited for younger bendier people. Still did myself proud though.

Later gators.
Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#18539 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 03 July 2022 - 10:48 AM

My friend got us free tickets to see Guns n Roses last night! They were seated so not ideal but who's complaining?! We had a pretty good view of the stage. We also had a pretty good view of the VIP area where Jason Momoa was hanging out! The band were late so he went to a merch stall and was working there for a while. He is such a serious unit. But also very jolly with the people endlessly reaching up for handshakes and photos.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#18540 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 05 July 2022 - 04:34 AM

10 days in bend oregon !

My sister moved there precovid (her house doubled in price form 425k to 850k in 2 years; what bubble?)

Fly fished x2 , trolled x1 , hiked 2x .. and lots of exploring too! We stayed along the deschuetes and tubed too in between.

I see why they moved there .. though they went from.. Phoenix.. so gets cold often.

Definitely another place to visit each summer !

This month SDCC for real again…

Caught this 20 inch rainbow .. which is pretty good for me. Still looking for my lake monster..

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 06 July 2022 - 03:27 AM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

Share this topic:

• 966 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Facebook